I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 49

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3330 The Ten-Dimensional True Fruit, Late Stage Of The Fifth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

The cultivation level of this thunder cicada is probably at the mid-level of the fifth realm, but its physical quality is extremely powerful, and it contains terrifying tribulation thunder attacks, which are no less than the general multi-dimensional skills of the fifth realm.

If it were an ordinary fifth realm, it would really not be its opponent.

After Ye Tian found the thunder cicada, he looked at a thunder calamity treasure tree guarded by the thunder cicada. This thunder calamity treasure tree was rooted in the tenth dimension and was valuable.

The Thunder Tribulation Treasure Tree can extract a Thunder Tribulation Treasure Liquid. This Thunder Tribulation Treasure Liquid can temper the soul's will and assist in understanding the superdimensional rules.

Ye Tian planned to kill the thunder cicada and then transplant the thunder calamity treasure tree to the human race.

"kill!

Ye Tian directly used the supreme skill of the Five Realms - the Ten-Dimensional Sword Silk.

puff!

The ten-dimensional sword thread directly chopped into pieces of Lei Chan's body and obliterated its will.

With just one move, this Lei Chan, who was in the middle of the fifth realm, was killed directly.

Immediately, Ye Tian took away Lei Chan's body, and then used the six-dimensional rules to remove the Thunder Tribulation Treasure Tree.

In the days that followed, Ye Tian 05 found several fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures one after another. He used the ten-dimensional sword silk to kill these fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures and obtained a lot of treasures.

Among them, he obtained a resource that can temper the tenth dimension - the Tribulation Fire Golden Lotus, whose effect is second only to the multi-dimensional silver fir.

If it were another fifth realm, if he encountered a treasure like the Tribulation Fire Golden Lotus, he would definitely be excited, but Ye Tian felt that it was just like that, just to make his tenth dimension soul will tempering effect better, but he wanted to use it It is obviously impossible to temper the soul's will to the eleventh dimension.

This day.

Ye Tian stared at a multi-dimensional catastrophe creature at the peak of the fifth realm that was born on the battlefield of the Sky Spider.

ADVERTISEMENT

It was a terrifying sky spider, with multi-dimensional tribulation powers such as thunder, wind, fire, water, and light appearing on its body. It also had densely packed demon eyes, each of which contained different powers.

Facing this sky spider, most of the fifth realms in the No. 4000 territory are no match for it.

But Ye Tian was even more powerful and directly used the ten-dimensional sword silk to attack the sky spider.

I saw this sky spider releasing a variety of terrifying abilities, and the magic eyes in the multidimensional void burst out with strange powers. However, under the attack of the ten-dimensional sword silk, these powers were chopped into pieces.

The Sky Spider instantly escaped into the tenth dimension, trying to avoid the blow, but Ye Tian's attack cut even the tenth dimension, and also directly cut open the spider's body.

However, one of the magic eyes of this sky spider used a strange technique to heal the injuries on the body, but its magic eye also exploded and the blood flowed continuously.

"It actually withstood a single blow from my five-level supreme skill without dying. This Sky Spider has something special."

However, it can survive one hit and cannot withstand a second hit.

It still wanted to escape, but Ye Tian's ten-dimensional sword silk had already come and killed the spider directly.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian took away the body of the sky spider, and also took away the treasure it guarded—the ten-dimensional true tree.

The Ten-Dimensional True Tree is filled with a large number of Ten-Dimensional True Fruits, but they are not yet fully mature. It is estimated that there will be ten million extra-dimensional epochs before these Ten-Dimensional True Fruits will mature.

then.

Ye Tian sent a replica body to guard here, waiting for the ten-dimensional true fruit to mature, and then move the ten-dimensional true tree away after the ten-dimensional true fruit matures.

It cannot be moved now, otherwise it will affect the ripening of Ganweizhen fruit.

The Ten-Dimensional True Fruit is a really good thing. It is rumored that the Ten-Dimensional True Fruit was born before many multi-dimensional catastrophes. It was obtained by a person in the fifth realm. After swallowing it, his cultivation level skyrocketed and he could easily break the bottleneck. .

If you practice normally and don't have enough resources, even if you go through a hundred multi-dimensional tribulations, you can't even think about raising your cultivation to the peak of the fifth realm.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, many overlord-level super-dimensional forces in the fifth realm have cultivation levels at the peak of the fifth realm. Only by acquiring similar treasures and long years of hard training can they upgrade their cultivation to the fifth realm. peak.

Time passed, and ten million super-dimensional epochs passed.

This day.

The ten-dimensional true fruit is ripe.

And at the moment when the ten-dimensional true fruit matured, a multi-dimensional catastrophe creature of the fifth realm attacked.

"court death!"

Ye Tian used the ten-dimensional sword thread, and the dense sword thread tore through multiple dimensions, killing the fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures hidden in the dark one by one.

suddenly.

A special creature instantly jumped from the tenth dimension and went straight to the tenth-dimensional true fruit.

Ye Tian sensed the breath of multi-dimensional life from this creature.

Obviously, this is a fifth-level multi-dimensional life.

Multidimensional life is born in the tenth dimension and above. The weakest multidimensional life has the fifth level. Most multidimensional life has the strength of the sixth level, but it is extremely difficult to encounter multidimensional life.

Unexpectedly, Ye Tian actually met a fifth-level multi-dimensional being, who was attracted by the one-dimensional true fruit.

"kill!"

Ye Tian's ten-dimensional sword thread was cut away, but this fifth-level multi-dimensional life was not simple either. The power of the six-dimensional rules emerged on his body, but he still couldn't resist the ten-dimensional sword thread.

In an instant, the six-dimensional void was cut open, severely damaging this fifth-level multi-dimensional life.

Immediately afterwards, the dense sword threads completely killed this multi-dimensional life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Immediately, he took away all the multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures and multi-dimensional life corpses in the fifth realm, and then took away the one-dimensional true fruit and the ascending-dimensional true tree.

After coming back.

Ye Tian began to retreat to refine the ten-dimensional true fruit.

I have to say that the effect of the Ten-Dimensional True Fruit is too terrifying.

Ye Tian obviously felt that his cultivation level was skyrocketing. Compared with the slow improvement of cultivation level in the past, this was simply a thousand times improvement effect!

As each ten-dimensional true fruit was refined by him, his cultivation level was getting closer and closer to the late stage of the fifth realm.

In the blink of an eye, five million extra-dimensional epochs of time have passed.

boom!!!!

With the help of the Ten-Dimensional True Fruit, Ye Tian's cultivation base completed a breakthrough, reaching the late stage of the fifth realm, and his strength was slightly improved.

"There are still many ten-dimensional true fruits left, which may help me improve my cultivation to the peak of the fifth realm!"

He is ready to continue refining these ten-dimensional true fruits, but he is also ready to go to the tenth dimension to find more opportunities.

A fifth-level person cannot stay in the tenth dimension for a long time, and can only stay for a short time.

Even Ye Tian cannot stay in the tenth dimension forever, and he is suppressed in the tenth dimension.

But now Ye Tian can copy the body of a multi-dimensional life in the fifth realm, and enter the tenth dimension as a multi-dimensional life to find more treasures.

When the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death arrives, he can directly enter the eleventh dimension to search for treasures.

And if you are looking for treasures as a multi-dimensional being, you will probably not be besieged by a large number of multi-dimensional beings.

If so, he may gain huge gains!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
2.8K 132 61
Wen Qing was pulled into an infinite flow game, and after struggling through the first instance, he received a strange buff. System: 【 All non-human...
24K 721 40
|| JUST TO NOTE, THIS BOOK WAS 2020 AND I AM NOT BROTHERED COMING BACK TO EDIT IT PROPERLY. AND IT REALLY CRINGE OF SOME CHAPTERS SO I APOLOGISE|| "...
1.3M 53.9K 78
A book in which you, the infamous ability stealer, are the newest member of the Port Mafia and as witty as they come. Being the constant centre of at...