I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 44

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3325 Relatives Break Through The Fifth RealmADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian has obtained a lot of innate multi-dimensional Tao body inheritance. The ordinary innate multi-dimensional Tao body inheritance only has three levels. He can't stand it now. The top innate multi-dimensional Tao body inheritance has five levels.

And Ye Tian now naturally wants to cultivate the fifth-level innate multi-dimensional Taoist body.

He quickly chose one of the innate multi-dimensional Taoist bodies that contains five layers of inheritance - Canghai Sword Body!

This innate multi-dimensional Dao body inheritance comes from the Tianwei realm master, and among the properties of the Tianwei realm master, there are materials for cultivating the Canghai sword body - multi-dimensional sword stones.

Therefore, he directly chose to practice this innate multi-dimensional Taoist body.

Not long after, Canghai Sword Body cultivated to the first level, which improved his physical quality and strengthened his strength.

After that, he used various resources to improve Canghai Sword Body.

Gradually, his Canghai Sword Body was upgraded to the first level of Xiao Cheng and Dacheng, and then to the second level of Xiao Cheng and Dacheng...

Ye Tian is very rich now, so he naturally doesn't worry about the improvement of Cang Hai's sword body.

After a long time, Ye Tian had already cultivated Canghai Sword Body to the fourth level, allowing his own strength to skyrocket again.

And he is about to master the secret art of will in the tenth dimension. The secret art of will in the tenth dimension is also very powerful. The original master of Chisha Realm knew the secret art of will in the tenth dimension. If he had not mastered the supreme secret art of the four realms, plus two The heavy dimension rules suppressed the opponent, otherwise he would also be injured by the Chisha realm master.

The Tenth Dimension's secret art of will is simply a harvesting technique in terms of killing weak fifth realms. It can easily kill a weak existence.

Thousands of extra-dimensional epochs of time have passed.

This day.

Ye Tian completely created the tenth-dimensional willpower secret skill—the ten-dimensional sword light!

ADVERTISEMENT

After creating this secret art of will in the tenth dimension, his strength improved a bit.

However, if you want to truly increase your strength and make a qualitative change in your strength, you must create the supreme secret of the Five Realms.

However, it is too difficult to create the supreme secret skill of the Five Realms.

Although Ye Tian has the supreme secret skill on the Silver Mist Axis as a reference, it is impossible to create the five realms of supreme secret skill in a short time.

Moreover, his dimensional rules are still low, and the three-dimensional rules are still not enough. He needs to continue to improve.

"There are still hundreds of millions of years left before the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death. There is no rush. As long as I can improve my cultivation to the middle and late stages of the fifth realm before the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, understand the rules of the six dimensions, and create the supreme secret of the five realms." , after cultivating those innate multi-dimensional Dao bodies to the fourth level of Dacheng limit, I will have the invincible combat power of the fifth level, "There is hope to protect the human race!"

Ye Tian murmured.

As for the way to protect the human race, he also thought of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower.

This is an innate multi-dimensional treasure of the Thirteen Tribulations. It contains infinite void inside. He can transfer countless human races into it. By then, as long as the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower is not broken, the human race will be fine.

However, if there is an attack by multi-dimensional beings in the sixth realm, the Thirteen Tribulations Innate Multi-dimensional Treasure will not be able to withstand it. At that time, the multi-dimensional lives in the sixth realm must be intercepted.

Therefore, he must have strong enough strength, otherwise no matter how powerful the treasure is, it will be useless.

Time flies.

Word spread that Ye Tian possesses the cultivation level of the fifth realm. Many fifth realms secretly made friends with Ye Tian, ​​hoping that they could help each other and survive the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death.

Ye Tian also pretended to be a coward and did not really deal with them.

Before the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death comes, other fifth realms are not worthy of trust, and they might be tricked at some point.

A flash.

Another ten million extra-dimensional eras have passed.

ADVERTISEMENT

At this time, Ye Tian understood the rules of the four dimensions, integrated the Canghai Sword Body into the dimensional body, and practiced the fifth innate multi-dimensional Tao Body - the Four Tribulations Tao Body!

The Four Tribulations Tao Body is an innate multi-dimensional Tao body that absorbs the four multi-dimensional tribulation powers of Tribulation Thunder, Tribulation Wind, Tribulation Fire, and Tribulation Light. It is not for cultivation in the third realm. The lowest level of cultivation must be the top one. The fourth realm is able to withstand these four powers.

Ye Tiandu is in the fifth realm, so he can naturally cultivate the Four Tribulations Dao Body. He can easily cultivate the Four Tribulations Dao Physique, and then use various resources to improve it.

After a period of time, he also cultivated the Four Tribulations Dao Body to the fourth level, and his strength skyrocketed again.

This day.

Ye Xingchen finally understood the 30,000 super-dimensional rules.

So, Ye Tian took out some treasures to help him attack the fifth realm and gave them to Ye Xingchen to help him attack the fifth realm.

With his assistance, Ye Xingchen's chance of breaking through to the fifth realm is about 90%. If he still can't break through, he can only accept his fate.

certainly.

Even if Ye Xingchen's breakthrough really failed, he would still have a way to save his life.

soon.

Ye Xingchen adjusted his condition and began to attack the fifth realm.

Time passes slowly.

after a while.

boom!!!!

The extradimensional realm in Ye Xingchen's body began to transform, but it did not transform into dimensional void. After all, he did not understand the rules of dimensions.

However, this did not affect his breakthrough.

ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM!!!!

The physical body transforms, and the soul and will advance.

After a long time, Ye Xingchen has entered the early stage of the fifth realm.

It took him some time to stabilize his state before he came out of seclusion. 663

"Father, my child has finally broken through to the fifth realm!"

Ye Xingchen said.

"Very good, continue practicing and strive to understand the rules of dimensions as soon as possible!" Ye Tian said.

"yes!"

Ye Xingchen responded.

But Ye Tian also knows that even if Ye Xingchen breaks through the fifth realm and comprehends the super-dimensional rules relatively quickly, it cannot be achieved in a short time if he wants to upgrade to 100,000 super-dimensional rules. If there is no great opportunity, It cannot be done before the arrival of the multi-dimensional catastrophe.

It's not like he never thought of giving the dimensional rules to Ye Xingchen, but it was useless. The dimensional rules can only be used to understand the dimensional rules. If the dimensional rules are not understood, the dimensional rules will have no effect.

Millions of extra-dimensional era years have passed, and Ye Tian's wife and daughter have also broken through to the fifth realm, but they have almost exhausted Ye Tian's resources to assist in the fifth realm.

Those were the resources given to him by the fifth realm invincible Master Tianwei, and they were all used on this, but Ye Tian didn't care.

However, after maintaining the cultivation of the four fifth realms, he suddenly became not very rich. If this continued, he would become pauper sooner or later.

"We have to attack the inheritance land of Lord Wu Mu!"

Ye Tian murmured.

However, he still has to understand the rules of the five dimensions before taking action, so the probability is higher. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kaleidoscope Of Death By Nyx

Mystery / Thriller

10.4K 480 149
By Xī Zǐxù Status in COO: 139 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) It started off peculiarly; first, his domestic cat refused to let him cuddle it. Lin Q...
8.6K 287 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
235K 9.3K 166
Qingyun was probably the only villain who has suffered this much. For hundreds of years,a protagonist has always been barking at him and attempting t...
10K 150 80
Traveling to an era where supernatural abilities awaken globally, Lin Tianming awakens an SSS-level ability. He thought he would reach the pinnacle o...