I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 43

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3324 Understand The Rules Of Three Dimensions!ADVERTISEMENT

"How did this guy practice?"

Jumu Chilong was extremely horrified. How difficult it was to break through from the fourth realm to the fifth realm. On the territory of No. 4000, it was the last interdimensional catastrophe that gave birth to a fifth realm. As a result, Ye Tian actually appeared in a non-multidimensional realm. During the tribulation, he directly broke through to the fifth realm, which was really too evil.

Among the Scarlet Flame Dragon Clan who came this time, there was no one from the fifth realm. These Crimson Flame Dragon Clan from the fourth realm were extremely respectful when they saw Ye Tian.

"I want this place inherited by the Lord of Wumu Realm!"

Ye Tian said.

These Fourth Realm members of the Red Flame Dragon Clan didn't know what to say for a moment, but they knew very well that their senior leaders would never let it go.

You must know that the Red Flame Dragon Clan is extremely powerful, but they are very low-key. They also have the fifth realm, and there are more than one. Among the family of super-dimensional creatures, "Fifty-Seven" can be ranked in the top three.

In their opinion, Ye Tian was only in the early stage of the fifth realm, and the Red Flame Dragon Clan would definitely not give up on this place where the Wumu Realm Master inherited it.

At this time.

Jumu Chilong sent a message: "Master Ye Tian, ​​the Red Flame Dragon Clan will not give up here. There are more than one fifth realm in the clan, and some have even survived many multi-dimensional catastrophes."

His original intention was for Ye Tian to give up here to avoid being suppressed by the Red Flame Dragon Clan.

However, Ye Tian said directly: "Juimu Red Dragon, I am not afraid of the Red Flame Dragon Clan."

Juimu Chilong still wanted to persuade him, but other members of the Chiyan Dragon Clan urged him to leave.

Soon, these Red Flame Dragon Clan left.

Ye Tian also knew that soon, these Red Flame Dragon Clan would invite existences from the fifth realm.

But, so what?

There are a lot of resources in a land inherited by the Lord of Wu Mu Realm, and he will not give up. Even if it is useless to him in the future, it is an unimaginable resource for the human race.

Moreover, he wants to control this territory and not allow other forces to set foot here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Not long after, these Scarlet Flame Dragon Clan returned to their clan and told the matter to the fifth realm members of the Scarlet Flame Dragon Clan.

soon.

A red flame dragon from the late fifth realm came out of seclusion.

"Ancestor Chisha!"

A large number of people from the fourth realm greeted Dao respectfully.

After the Chisha Realm Master left the border, he immediately headed to Territory No. 6611.

Juimu Chilong also took a breath when he learned that the Chisha Ancestor came out of seclusion.

He is very aware of the strength of this Chi Sha ancestor. He has lived for seventeen multi-dimensional tribulations and his strength is extremely terrifying. Ye Tian, ​​who has just been promoted to the fifth realm, cannot be his opponent!

Ye Tian finally rescued him, and the relationship was not bad. Naturally, he didn't want Ye Tian to be killed.

The speed of the fifth realm is extremely fast and can travel in the void of the dimension.

It didn't take long for the realm lord to expand his territory to 6,611.

At this time.

Ye Tian locked his eyes on the arriving Lord of Chisha Realm.

"Sure enough, you have just broken through the fifth realm. You are very good. You can break through the fifth realm at this time. It seems that you know that the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death is coming, and you fight to the death to attack the fifth realm. Fortunately, you succeeded."

"You should be lucky enough to reach the fifth level. If you leave like this, I don't have to take action against you!"

The Lord of Chisha Realm said coldly.

"Chi Sha Realm Master, this place has been occupied by me, please leave."

Ye Tian expelled.

"court death!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The Lord of Chisha Realm was angry.

He was a strong man in the late fifth realm who had survived seventeen multi-dimensional catastrophes. Ye Tian actually dared to be so rude to him. He was just a fifth realm who had just been promoted. He could easily crush him to death.

boom!!!!

The Lord of Chisha Realm directly activated the rules of the first dimension, bursting out the multi-dimensional secret art of the four realms, and the soul's will surged, and he used a tenth-dimensional will secret skill.

It can be said that the strength of the Chisha realm master is enough to easily kill the average fifth realm in an instant.

But the next second, he was horrified.

"Interdimensional Blade!"

"Second Dimension Rules!"

In an instant, the first-dimensional rules of the Chisha Realm Master were crushed, and a terrifying sword blade shattered many of his defenses and also shattered his soul will attack.

This is a supreme secret that attacks not only the body but also the soul and will.

With one blow, the Chisha Realm Lord's body was penetrated and the blood in his body was cut off.

""

He immediately escaped into the tenth dimension.

Ye Tian could kill the Red Evil Realm Lord, but he didn't do so. Killing a Red Evil Realm Lord was meaningless. Besides, there must be a more powerful fifth realm among the Red Flame Dragon Clan. There was no need for him to fight to the death with the Red Flame Dragon Clan. ...

This time, the leader of the Chisha Realm was severely injured, enough to make the Red Flame Dragon Clan fear him and not dare to come again.

Red Flame Dragon Clan.

The Lord of Chisha Realm came back, covered with injuries. Other fifth realms appeared and immediately came to heal the injuries of the Lord of Chisha Realm.

But the power of the multi-dimensional sword is too terrifying, and it contains the power of two-dimensional rules, which is difficult to eradicate for a while.

Then, the oldest one in the clan, the Fifth Realm, took action, stripping away the supreme power of the Chisha Realm's body bit by bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

"You are not allowed to offend that Ye Tian Realm Master!"

This is a warning from the strongest member of the Red Flame Dragon Clan.

In fact, the leader of the Chisha Realm also guessed Ye Tian's identity, and he must be the one who captured the Fourth Realm of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower.

However, they did not expect that Ye Tian just broke through the fifth realm, understood the rules of the second dimension, and merged two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies, and his strength would be so terrifying.

This is already the top fifth level combat power. Combined with the Thirteen Tribulations innate multi-dimensional treasure, the Ten-Dimensional Tianguan Tower, who can kill Ye Tian is probably only those few, but those few can't go there for no reason. Killing Ye Tian, ​​if Ye Tian escapes, it will bring disaster to his own power and family.

In other words, Ye Tian has risen, even if he is exposed, nothing will happen.

soon.

News spread that the leader of Chisha Realm was seriously injured.

Juimuchi 3.6 Long was stunned after hearing this. He never expected that Chisha ancestor was severely injured by Ye Tian. What kind of strength is this.

"The gap is getting wider and wider!"

Juimu Chilong sighed with emotion.

Moreover, he also knew that after this incident, the little friendship he had with Ye Tian would be gone.

Since the incident with the Red Flame Dragon Clan, more than two million extra-dimensional eras have passed in the blink of an eye.

This day.

Ye Tian's dimensional rules broke through again.

boom!

Three dimensions of void emerged behind him, which meant that he understood the rules of the three dimensions.

In an instant, Kassapa's wisdom body, Wu Mu's body, and the ten-dimensional celestial body all merged into the dimensional body, and his body's strength skyrocketed.

Moreover, he can cultivate other innate multi-dimensional Taoist bodies. With the existence of the Three Crows Secret Method, there will be no rejection. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 16.7K 43
Moving from place to place all your life had never been something that made you happy. So when your parents had promised you'd be able to spend the r...
24.2K 1K 155
PART 4 Everyone said that Yi Qing was the number one Sword Cultivator in the world, with a swordsmanship and cultivation that no one could surpass. W...
68.3K 2K 62
When trash becomes a genius-one word: Fierce! Two words: Two-faced! Three words: Too heaven defying! She is the foremost and outstanding armament ref...
89.5K 1.8K 45
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...