I Can Copy Talent Novel

De blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... Mais

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 34

0 0 0
De blackheaven155

Chapter 3315 The Multi-Dimensional Catastrophe Of Death!ADVERTISEMENT

"I didn't expect that studying a ball of blood would be life-threatening!"

Ye Tian smiled, not panicking, but more excited.

If it were just the ordinary blood of the multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm, it would not be of high value. However, this blood contains the power to kill the multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm, which is of sufficient research value.

He could tell that the ray of sword light should be the remaining power of a six-level supreme secret skill, which was even more terrifying than the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Sword.

The key is that this ray of sword light has existed for countless years. Even though it contains very little power, which is far inferior to the power of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Sword displayed by the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower, it is worse than that it can be maintained forever and will help Ye Tian even more. .

"Perhaps I can use this ray of sword light to create a unique skill in the four realms that suits me!"

Ye Tian was very excited when he thought of this.

He is very clear about how much the four-dimensional multi-dimensional secrets can help his strength. The requirement of the Tenth Heaven Gate of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower is to create the four-dimensional multi-dimensional secrets by himself.

Of course, it is not enough to create the four-dimensional multi-dimensional magic by yourself. You must also upgrade the super-dimensional rule realm 05 to the level of 100,000. Only then can you hope to pass the tenth level of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower.

Ye Tian's current strength is very close to that of the Eighth Heaven Pass. If he creates a supreme secret skill in the Four Realms, his combat power will definitely be comparable to that of the Ninth Heaven Pass, and will not be weaker than ordinary fifth realm existences.

"It must be difficult to create the ultimate secret of the Four Realms by yourself, but now I at least see hope!"

Ye Tian said excitedly.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the following years, he spent most of his time studying the sword light in this mass of blood, trying to create the supreme secret of the four realms.

Territory No. 4000.

The tenth dimension.

Multidimensional Temple.

The projections of the fifth realm gather here.

The multidimensional temple is a relic left by a sixth realm before countless multidimensional catastrophes. Since it cannot be taken away and there are no treasures, it was later used as a temporary meeting place by these fifth realms.

If there is any big event, these fifth realms will gather here to chat, and it is very hidden. Even the sixth realm cannot detect the content of their talks.

This time, the people who presided over the meeting were the existences of the fifth realm of the major overlord-level extra-dimensional forces, but they were all practitioners, excluding the extra-dimensional creatures Shifang.

At the meeting, the Fifth Realm people discussed the next multidimensional catastrophe.

There are only a few hundred million super-dimensional epochs before the arrival of the multi-dimensional minor tribulation, and the end of the multi-dimensional minor tribulation will be the multi-dimensional major tribulation, which is almost continuous, and hundreds of millions of super-dimensional epochs are not far away for them in the fifth realm.

And there were some changes in the multi-dimensional catastrophe this time, so they gathered here one by one to discuss.

At the meeting, the Palace Master of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace, an extremely ancient fifth realm——the Master of Zhenhai Realm, said: "Everyone, after the deduction of many fifth realms of our Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace, we can confirm that this A multi-dimensional catastrophe should be the most terrifying multi-dimensional catastrophe of death!"

ADVERTISEMENT

"Are you sure it's the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death?" Another fifth-level person frowned.

The multi-dimensional catastrophe of death has not appeared hundreds of times. When he achieved the fifth level, he has not yet encountered the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death. He only knows that the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death is very terrifying.

Because of the interdimensional catastrophe that occurred hundreds of times before, the multidimensional catastrophe of death came, and all living things under the fifth realm were almost wiped out. Sixty percent of the fifth realm fell, and only a handful of fifth realms were alive or even perished. A statue of the sixth realm.

certainly.

The multi-dimensional catastrophe of death is also a great opportunity. Someone in the fifth realm took the opportunity to break through to the sixth realm, and then after the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, they left the realm of 4,000 and entered the realm of more than 3,000.

And if you can't break through to the sixth realm, you have no way to leave and can only stay stuck here.

At this time, when they heard about the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, they all panicked.

"Damn it, why is it the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death? It only took me less than one multi-dimensional catastrophe to break through to the fifth realm!" The person who spoke was the fifth realm who broke through the last multi-dimensional catastrophe. Now he is cultivating. Because it is still the early stage of the fifth realm.

The main reason is that there are no resources in Territory No. 4000 to help people in the fifth realm improve their cultivation. They can only rely on slow cultivation or wait for the arrival of the multi-dimensional catastrophe.

Before breaking through to the fifth realm, this person had the combat power of the Seventh Heaven Pass. With good luck, he broke through to the fifth realm. His current strength is estimated to be the average combat power of the Ninth Heaven Pass.

With such strength, it would be very dangerous if faced with the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death.

There are also many fifth-level people with sad faces. They may have hope to survive, but who has no relatives? How can they protect their relatives when the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death comes?

ADVERTISEMENT

By then, their relatives will probably perish!

At this time.

A person from the Fourth Realm asked: "Can we send those ordinary extra-dimensional realms to the No. 6,000 and No. 7,000 realms? Will it be safer there?"

"It's useless!" Zhenhai Realm Master said: "I am one of the fifth realms who survived that multi-dimensional catastrophe of death. From the territory of No. 4,000 to the territory of more than 7,000, all are in danger of death. Among them, those weaker extra-dimensional territories were destroyed in the early stages, and all the extra-dimensional territories were covered by the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death. No one can escape."

"How can we avoid the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death?"

Each person in the fourth realm asks for advice.

The master of Zhenhai Realm was silent for a moment, and then said: "You can still hide in the early stage of the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, but the power of death will be very strong. 467 will swallow up the extra-dimensional realms one by one, causing the creatures under the fifth realm to perish. But In the later stage, there is no use in hiding. Then one by one dead multi-dimensional life will appear. Those multi-dimensional lives are all death-type and will devour all living beings. They will also attack those of us in the fifth realm. The most terrifying thing is the multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm. Life, the last multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, a sixth-level multi-dimensional life appeared. Fortunately, several sixth-level people came over from more than 3,000 people. Maybe they came for resources, but at least they were able to resist the other side. Death is a multi-dimensional life. Otherwise, all the fifth realms on our side will probably fall."

"Doesn't it mean that there is a high probability that a sixth-level multi-dimensional life will appear this time? If the sixth level does not appear, and we do not have a sixth level born here, wouldn't it mean that it will be completely destroyed?" A fourth-level person said He said in panic.

"That's true!" Zhenhai Realm Master said helplessly: "So, at that time, those in the fifth realm who hope to hit the sixth realm will choose to try to break through. Breakthrough will be the sixth realm. If you don't break through, you will fall. By then, Whether you are willing to try to break through to the Sixth Realm or not, you have to try."

Impacting the Sixth Realm?

Their expressions changed. Those at the peak of the fifth realm among them were far from qualified, and their success rate was less than one ten thousandth. Wasn't this looking for death?

It's a pity that they don't have time to develop!

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 21 41
In an alternate modern world, where people could summon their own beastly companions, His journey was anything but ordinary. As the college entrance...
23.9K 721 40
|| JUST TO NOTE, THIS BOOK WAS 2020 AND I AM NOT BROTHERED COMING BACK TO EDIT IT PROPERLY. AND IT REALLY CRINGE OF SOME CHAPTERS SO I APOLOGISE|| "...
206 27 8
/dɔː/ Chen Zihan suddenly found himself in a strange house with 7 people that he does not know. The system suddenly became strange, so he thought he...
498 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...