I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 31

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3312 The Corpse Of A Multi-Dimensional Life Form In The Sixth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"Six thousand super-dimensional rules!"

Ye Tian's duplicate body deep in the veins of the Silver Mountain is still practicing here, but the progress in the realm of super-dimensional rules has been extremely slow, and there is no bonus effect for him here.

He knew it was time to leave.

So on this day, he came out directly from the depths of the Silver Mountain.

The master of the White Armor Realm at the top of the Silver Mountain and many other fourth realm people were dumbfounded when they sensed that Ye Tian had come out.

"How is this possible? How many years have passed? How can he still be alive?"

Bai Kai felt incredible.

But he didn't dare to speak. After all, Ye Tian's strength far surpassed him. How could he dare to question Ye Tian!

They didn't discuss it until Ye Tian left.

"Is it possible that there is no longer that weird corrosive force deep in the veins of the Silver Mountain?"

A Fourth Realm member asked suspiciously.

"Would you like to go take a look?"

Another Fourth Realm suggested.

Immediately, several people from the Fourth Realm were ready to go over and take a look.

However, they came out quickly.

"That weird power is still there.

ADVERTISEMENT

At this time, they were even more curious about how Ye Tian survived until now, but they did not dare to explore, otherwise it would easily lead to disaster.

"With six thousand super-dimensional rules, it will probably be difficult to continue to raise 733 liters of super-dimensional rules next!"

Ye Tianxin thought.

However, he also heard one thing, that is, during the multi-dimensional small tribulation, it is easier to comprehend the super-dimensional rules, and during the multi-dimensional tribulation, it is easier to improve the super-dimensional rules.

Many of the fourth realm's extra-dimensional rule realms were rapidly improved during the multi-dimensional minor tribulations or multi-dimensional major tribulations. It is extremely difficult to improve at ordinary times, and it is even difficult to make progress.

However, there are still hundreds of millions of extra-dimensional epochs left before the next multi-dimensional catastrophe begins, and he cannot wait until then.

At this time, he thought of the Lord of Extinction.

The Extinction Realm Master has not survived a multi-dimensional catastrophe. In fact, his cultivation years are only billions of extra-dimensional eras, but his level of extra-dimensional rules is not low, and he is a casual cultivator and has not been cultivated by any force.

Perhaps, the Lord of Extinction Realm knows some treasure places that can assist in understanding the rules of extra dimensions.

"Perhaps we can trade with the Lord of Extermination!"

Ye Tian decided secretly.

So, on this day, Ye Tian contacted the Lord of Extinction Realm and only mentioned the third level of Sanwu Secret Technique.

Not long after, the Lord of Extinction arrived.

At this time, Ye Tian discovered that the aura of the Lord of Extermination was even more powerful. He definitely had the combat power of the fifth (afba) level, but it was only the combat power of Song who had just entered the fifth level.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​have you obtained the third level of the Three Crows Secret Technique?"

The Lord of Extinction took a deep breath.

He is very aware of the value of the third level of the Sanwu Secret Technique. Except for the overlord-level super-dimensional forces, any top power wants to rob it!

ADVERTISEMENT

"That's right!" Ye Tian nodded, "I want to know whether your superdimensional rules were slowly understood over a long period of time, or whether they were realized with the help of certain treasures or treasure places."

The leader of the Extinction Realm paused for a moment, and he finally knew what Ye Tian's purpose was: "It is clear that he wants to use the inheritance of the chairman of the secret method of the master's brother in exchange for the opportunity to understand the rules of the super dimension."

So, he said: "Master Ye Tian, ​​I have indeed entered a certain treasure land to understand the super-dimensional rules. Only then can I upgrade the super-dimensional rules to the realm of just over 10,000 ways. If you add the third level of Sanwu Secret Technique, Trade it with me and I will tell you the location of that treasure land."

"no problem!"

Ye Tian agreed, and they made an oath.

Later, Ye Tian gave the third level of the Sanwu Secret Technique to the Lord of the Extinction Realm, and the Lord of the Extermination Realm also gave Ye Tian an address and related information.

"This place is the place where a multi-dimensional life fell!" said the Lord of Extinction Realm: "Multi-dimensional life is a special life, an existence that transcends extra-dimensional life, and it is extremely rare. I have only seen such a fallen person. Multi-dimensional life. And according to my calculation, this multi-dimensional life should be a multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm."

"The fallen multi-dimensional life of the sixth realm!!!"

Ye Tian was surprised that such an important place was discovered by the leader of the Extinction Realm.

If such a place is traded, the Extinction Realm Lord can definitely obtain a large amount of resources from the overlord-level extra-dimensional forces, but he may also be silenced by the overlord-level extra-dimensional forces.

This was also the reason why he didn't dare to speak out.

The Lord of Extinction Realm reminded again: "Master Ye Tian, ​​although the multi-dimensional life in the Sixth Realm has fallen, its pressure is so terrifying that even I can't get close to it. It is estimated that only the beings in the Fifth Realm can really touch it. . It has more than 36,000 scales on its body, and each scale contains special lines. Understanding it will help you understand the rules of the super dimension. However, you cannot understand it for too long, otherwise it will be easily assimilated by it!"

"assimilation?"

Ye Tian frowned slightly, "What does this mean?"

The Lord of the Extinction Realm explained: "When I meditated before, if I meditated for a long time, my body would be affected by the breath of multi-dimensional life. Even the soul will will be affected, and the blood in my body would gradually be transformed. If I meditate, I have been enlightened for too long. If I am immersed in it, I will lose myself and completely become a blood descendant of the sixth realm of extra-dimensional beings. As far as I know, there are dozens of assimilated extra-dimensional creatures there, and they have all been assimilated. , obviously they cannot withstand the temptation. Of course, they will not attack you, they will only guard in front of the corpse of the multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm. Silent meditation will not affect it, but if you get close, you will definitely be attack."

"I see!"

7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Immediately, he said goodbye and went to the place mentioned by the leader of the realm of extermination, while the master of the realm of extermination went back to retreat to practice the inheritance of the third level of the Three Crows secret method.

After a period of time, Ye Tian came to Territory No. 4799, where the place the Lord of Extermination mentioned was here.

soon.

He came to a seemingly ordinary dead void area, broke through the third dimension here, and then escaped into it.

In an area of ​​the third dimension, a huge fragment floats there.

After Ye Tian entered, he saw an unimaginably huge multi-dimensional life corpse.

The volume of this multi-dimensional life corpse is roughly equivalent to ten extra-dimensional realms, and there are dozens of extra-dimensional creatures at the peak of the fourth realm entrenched around it. Their aura is exactly the same as that of this sixth-realm multi-dimensional life, and He didn't seem to have much intelligence and stayed there motionless.

"This is assimilation. It's really scary!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Immediately, he found a suitable position to comprehend the scales on the multi-dimensional life of the sixth realm, but he also always reminded himself that he must not be assimilated.

He was worried that the power of the multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm would penetrate and affect other cloned bodies, and that would be the end of it.

Buzz!

A mysterious force came under the influence, trying to spread to other copies of his body.

At this moment.

Ye Tian used all his strength to activate the Great Realm Armor Technique, which blocked the power from the sixth realm.

"Sure enough, clones are useless. Even if you copy the body, you can't avoid being eroded. Fortunately, I have practiced the Great Realm Armor to the fifth level, which is the highest level. It can block the deduction and tracking of the power of the sixth level. Otherwise, I will You cannot meditate for too long, otherwise your entire body will be assimilated!"

Ye Tianxin thought. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 16.9K 43
Moving from place to place all your life had never been something that made you happy. So when your parents had promised you'd be able to spend the r...
1.3M 53.9K 78
A book in which you, the infamous ability stealer, are the newest member of the Port Mafia and as witty as they come. Being the constant centre of at...
781 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
71.1K 2.1K 62
When trash becomes a genius-one word: Fierce! Two words: Two-faced! Three words: Too heaven defying! She is the foremost and outstanding armament ref...