I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 27

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3308 Three Tribulations Innate Multidimensional Treasure!ADVERTISEMENT

"That is the real innate multi-dimensional treasure!!!!"

Ye Tian couldn't believe that there was a real innate multi-dimensional treasure here.

Not far ahead, a wooden sword was suspended there, wrapped in a large amount of calamity fire, and there were a large number of calamity thunders on it, which were constantly bombarding the wooden sword.

Although Ye Tian does not have a truly complete innate multi-dimensional treasure, he can be sure that this wooden sword is a complete innate multi-dimensional treasure.

"Strange, why is there an innate multi-dimensional treasure here?"

Ye Tian was very surprised.

You must know that almost all innate multi-dimensional treasures are in the hands of those in the fifth realm. The fourth realm only has some quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasures, or incomplete innate multi-dimensional treasures.

The value of a true innate multi-dimensional treasure is hundreds or even a thousand times that of a quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasure.

It can even be said that no matter how many quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasures there are, they cannot be exchanged for a true innate multi-dimensional treasure.

An innate multi-dimensional treasure is enough for countless fourth realms to fight for it, and even the fifth realm will take action.

"It is impossible to give birth to an innate multi-dimensional treasure of the wood type in the calamity fire. This is unreasonable. Could it be that there is a super-dimensional realm that placed it here, otherwise the explanation does not make sense!"

Ye Tian wanted to take away this innate multi-dimensional treasure, but found that the tribulation fire here was abnormal, and the tribulation thunder was too terrifying.

A copy of Ye Tian's body forced its way over, was directly burned by the calamity fire and severely injured, and then was directly killed by a calamity thunder.

but.

He also gained some insights from it and learned some things.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It's definitely made by the Fifth Realm!"

Ye Tian is sure.

Because there are traces of the formation here, but the strong men who set up the formation were too terrifying. They used special means to use the tribulation fire and thunder here as the foundation of the formation, just like an innate multi-dimensional formation.

If it were an ordinary fourth realm, you wouldn't be able to see anything at all. Even if you could see the formation, you would only think it was an innately formed multi-dimensional formation.

But Ye Tian could see that there were traces of strong men taking action here.

Obviously, that person in the fifth realm used calamity fire to temper this innate multi-dimensional treasure and then use it to help defeat it.

As for why he did this, Ye Tian was not very clear.

"Perhaps the Lord of Extinction Realm knows!"

Ye Tian was going to ask the owner of the Extinction Realm.

Territory No. 4500.

Ye Tian and the Lord of Extinction reunited again.

At this time, the aura of the Lord of Extinction is even stronger, and it is estimated that he will soon have the fifth level of combat power. Thanks to the assistance of the second innate multi-dimensional Taoist body, otherwise he would not be able to improve so quickly.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​why are you looking for me this time?"

The Lord of Extinction asked.

"Master of the Extinction Realm, I discovered an innate multi-dimensional treasure!" Ye Tian said.

"oh!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The Lord of Extinction Realm was surprised.

Ye Tian did not say what kind of innate multi-dimensional treasure it was. He only said: "That innate multi-dimensional treasure was burned by the calamity fire and beaten by the calamity thunder. With the means arranged by the fifth realm, what is going on?"

When the leader of the Extinction Realm heard this, he was immediately shocked.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​could it be that you went to the Sky Spider Battlefield and saw this scene at the Sky Spider Battlefield?" the Extinction Realm Master asked in shock.

"Yes!"

Ye Tian nodded.

"That was created by someone in the fifth realm who wanted to advance the innate multi-dimensional treasure!" explained the leader of the realm of annihilation.

"Let's advance the innate multi-dimensional treasure?"

Ye Tian was surprised.

"Yes!" The leader of the Extinction Realm continued: "Once the innate multi-dimensional treasure is conceived, it is difficult to continue to advance, but those in the fifth realm have developed a way, which is to use the power of the multi-dimensional catastrophe, and finally It was discovered that by using the power of the multi-dimensional tribulation to temper the innate multi-dimensional treasure, as long as you find the right way, you can advance the innate multi-dimensional treasure. And the innate multi-dimensional treasure that has only been advanced once is called the innate multi-dimensional treasure of one tribulation, which represents the transformation of the innate multi-dimensional treasure. A great calamity has passed. I don't know how many calamities the innate multi-dimensional treasure you saw was from, but it is definitely the arrangement of a powerful fifth-level person."

"I see!"

Ye Tian understood.

The leader of the realm of annihilation added: "Don't touch that arrangement, otherwise you will definitely die. With the means of the fifth realm arrangement, you can definitely make the fourth realm of the sixth heaven pass or even the seventh heaven pass fall, unless you have the third realm." Only with the combat power of the Eighth Heaven Pass can we hope to take away the innate multi-dimensional treasure. But the only one with the combat power of the Eighth Heaven Pass who is still alive now, and because of this, those in the fifth realm are not afraid of someone destroying their arrangement."

"People in the fifth realm can't enter the Sky Spider battlefield now, so the arrangement should have been made during the last multi-dimensional catastrophe, right?" Ye Tian guessed.

0...Please give me flowers...

"Well, it should be accurate to say that they arranged it when the multi-dimensional tribulation was about to end, so there would be no risk. After nine multi-dimensional small tribulations, such a long time, as long as the arrangement is not destroyed, there is a high probability that the innate will be able to The multi-dimensional treasure survives another calamity. There are more innate multi-dimensional treasures for one calamity and two calamities, but innate multi-dimensional treasures for more than three calamities are very rare. Sometimes, even after many multi-dimensional calamities, it is still difficult to advance." The master of the realm of extinction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian chatted with the leader of the Extinction Realm for a long time and learned more about the innate multi-dimensional treasure.

At the same time, he is also very clear that no matter how he arranges for the fifth realm, there is nothing they can do.

Because the multi-dimensional catastrophe has not yet come [they cannot enter the Wei Spider battlefield.

An unguarded innate multi-dimensional treasure, even though it was very dangerous, Ye Tian still didn't want to give up.

"I don't believe that we can't take away the innate multi-dimensional treasure here."

Ye Tian's replica body sat cross-legged in front of the fifth realm's decoration, silently observing the wooden sword.

Through careful observation, he observed the lines on the knife.

"The three-knife calamity pattern, according to the master of the extermination realm, is the innate multi-dimensional treasure of the three calamities!!!"

Ye Tian took a deep breath. This was much more powerful than ordinary innate multi-dimensional treasures. He was definitely a super-dimensional powerhouse at the peak of the fifth realm. He was probably the top one in the entire No. 4,000 realm.

He is not afraid of offending the fifth realm. Even ordinary sixth realms cannot deduce traces of him. What is he afraid of?

"You definitely can't do it forcefully. The power of tribulation fire and tribulation thunder is too terrifying. I wonder if we can create a multi-dimensional secret that can compete with tribulation fire and thunder?"

He has created his own hand of tribulation wind, which can use the power of tribulation wind and thus not be harmed by ordinary tribulation wind. Naturally, he also hopes to create similar multi-dimensional magic.

In that case, he can take away this innate multi-dimensional treasure of the Three Tribulations.

"This is probably the only way, just do it like this!"

Ye Tian began to work hard to create his own four-dimensional multi-dimensional skills in tribulation fire and tribulation thunder. To this end, he used duplicate bodies to feel the power of the two great tribulations.

Gradually, his understanding became deeper and deeper. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 89 73
Traveling to an era where supernatural abilities awaken globally, Lin Tianming awakens an SSS-level ability. He thought he would reach the pinnacle o...
498 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
1.9K 68 61
Wen Qing was pulled into an infinite flow game, and after struggling through the first instance, he received a strange buff. System: 【 All non-human...
24.2K 202 49
Original‌‎‍Creation‍‍‎‌‌ / ‎‌‍‎Male‌‎‎‍‌Male‎‌‍ / ‌‎‌‍‎Modern‌‎‎‍‌Generation‍‌ / ‌‍High‎‍H‌‍‎‍‎ / ‎ ‎‌‍Main‎‍‌Drama ‎‍ / ‌‍‍Beauty‍‎‌‌Receive‎‎‍‍ / ‌...