Love in a Time Capsule

By camillanima

A girl who returns to the past and meets her great-grandmother of multiple generations back. A girl with an... More

Dedication
Author's Note
List of Stories
A Hero's First Love - Chapter 1
A Hero's First Love - Chapter 2
A Hero's First Love - Chapter 3
A Hero's First Love - Chapter 4
A Hero's First Love - Chapter 5

Copyright Page

67 12 0
By camillanima

The moral rights of the author have been asserted.

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this Wattpad story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Content Copyright © camilla andrea

Cover Art © Kimberly F. Bermudez

All rights reserved.

Date Started: 09 March 2024

Date Ended:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 317 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
2.9K 101 11
What happens when a boy who's been spoiled all his life falls for the most beautiful, and charming princess he's ever met? Can she see who he really...
92.2K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
336 268 14
3 years ago, Johannes Cleis found his little sister on the street. Bloody and lifeless. Swearing to find the murderer who killed her, he went to inve...