I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 8

1 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3289 The Four-Dimensional Multi-Dimensional Secret!ADVERTISEMENT

The Six Shadow Realm Masters and the others dare not pursue the matter any further and will treat it as if it does not exist.

But many Fourth Realms are a little panicked. After all, there are only so many Fourth Realms in Territory No. 5,000, and most of them have left Territory No. 5,000. There will not be more than one Fourth Realm stationed in Territory No. 5,000. Hundreds.

But now, in a short period of time, three fourth-level deities have fallen one after another, which is not a small number.

The key is that they don't know who killed these three Fourth Realm people. They want to deduce some traces, but they can't.

Ye Tian has practiced the Great Realm Armor Technique to the fourth level. Even in the fifth level, his traces cannot be deduced. He also erased the traces of killing the Blazing Sun Realm Master and the others. In addition, the territory of No. 6000 There is no fourth realm, there are just some weak extra-dimensional realms. It is impossible to pry into the original battle, so naturally it is not clear what happened.

Therefore, Ye Tianguo's "510 Office" is not afraid that these fourth realms will trace him.

Besides, so what if he is found out, with his current strength, he is absolutely invincible in the territory of No. 5,000.

Of course, he didn't want to expose himself.

There is no Fourth Realm in Territory No. 5000, but there is a Fifth Realm in Territory No. 4000. What if a Fourth Realm finds a Fifth Realm as a backer, so it is better to be careful.

"Hahahaha, yes, with the assistance of the essence of the four-dimensional multi-dimensional rules, my level of super-dimensional rules has improved much faster. According to this efficiency, within a thousand super-dimensional eras, I should be able to improve the level of super-dimensional rules to two Momochi!"

Ye Tian murmured.

It is already very fast to upgrade the super-dimensional rules to two hundred. You must know that the super-dimensional rule realm of the Blazing Sun Realm Master is only around three hundred. It is estimated that it is the effect of using the essence of multi-dimensional rules to improve. But even so, if you want to It is also extremely difficult to improve the super-dimensional rules.

For example, the multi-dimensional rules bottle in Ye Tian's hand can be used to cultivate the multi-dimensional rules essence of the four realms even if multiple fourth realms are killed. With the help of multi-dimensional wisdom light, soul bottle and other means, it can be upgraded to six or seven hundred super dimensions. The rules are very good.

ADVERTISEMENT

It is absolutely extremely difficult to comprehend a thousand super-dimensional rules and upgrade the field of super-dimensional rules to the realm of success.

Of course, it was also because there were so few chance treasures in the territory of No. 5000 that it was difficult to be promoted.

Even the multi-dimensional treasure bottle is not very useful nowadays.

However, Ye Tian doesn't want to go to Territory No. 4000 yet. He plans to practice the Great Realm Armor to the fifth level before going to Territory No. 4000.

After all, the fourth level of Great Realm Armor can only make it difficult for the fifth level to spy on his traces, but if you are the most evil fifth level, holding an innate multi-dimensional treasure that can be traced and deduced, you can hope to track him.

Therefore, he must be safer. As long as he cultivates the Great Realm Armor to the fifth level, the highest level, it will be difficult to trace and spy on him in the sixth level. That is insurance.

"It's almost time. In at most 2000 super-dimensional epochs of time, I can practice the bulk of Shen Shu to the highest level, the fifth level!"

Ye Tian said confidently.

And when the time comes, his strength will skyrocket, reaching an incredible level.

Unknowingly, a thousand extra-dimensional epochs of time have passed.

at this time.

The human race has given birth to a large number of people in the second realm, and even some in the third realm, all of whom are his relatives. With his full help, they can naturally quickly understand the rules of the super dimension and quickly improve their cultivation.

After all, he now has several multi-dimensional treasure bottles, including multi-dimensional cultivation essence, multi-dimensional rule essence and even multi-dimensional healing essence. Naturally, he can accumulate some third realms in a short period of time.

However, this step from the third realm to the fourth realm is more difficult. Even if it is a multi-dimensional treasure bottle, it is difficult to cultivate it.

ADVERTISEMENT

There are so many third realms of the human race, so the territory of No. 6000 naturally feels barren.

Even though the human race occupies a lot of extra-dimensional territory, the resources are still not enough.

"In another thousand extra-dimensional eras, I will let humans settle in territory number 5,000 and occupy several extra-dimensional territories.

Ye Tian decided.

This means that after you become stronger, you will have fewer worries.

Nowadays, his soul will has been promoted to a level close to the eighth dimension. It is estimated that in a few hundred extra-dimensional epochs, he will almost reach a breakthrough.

Moreover, he also perfected the three-dimensional multi-dimensional secret art of Sand Gravel Tribulation Light to the fourth-realm multi-dimensional secret skill, which he spent most of his time to accomplish.

In addition, he also slightly improved the Rock Will Method, and the effect was much better than before.

He has also cultivated the Sanwu Secret Technique to the second level of Xiaocheng. As for the wisdom body of Kasyapa, he has cultivated it to the second level of Dacheng. The body of Wumu is still in the second level of initial entry, but it is far from the second level. Xiaocheng is not far away......

The main reason is that there are not enough resources, and there are too many aspects that need to be improved, which makes it impossible to improve quickly in some aspects.

But as long as you give him enough time, all aspects of him will be improved to an extremely high level.

"The cultivation level is still in the early stage of the fourth realm. You have to kill a few more fourth realms. Otherwise, there will not be enough cultivation essence of the four realms, and the cultivation level cannot be improved quickly.

Although the small realm of the fourth realm does not greatly improve the strength, it has a great impact on the endurance of the battle. If the cultivation level is promoted to the middle or late stage of the fourth realm, he can explode the multi-dimensional secrets of the four realms at will, otherwise he will be exhausted after using it a dozen times. It would be bad if your cultivation level is exhausted and your combat effectiveness is greatly reduced.

"There aren't many fourth realms in the 5,000 territory, so who should I kill?"

ADVERTISEMENT

The Dragon Wolf Realm Master and the Blazing Sun Realm Master both had a grudge against him and wanted to kill him, so he killed them.

If he randomly kills the fourth realm members of the 5,000 realm, if he offends a certain fifth realm person, the gain will outweigh the loss.

So, he was looking for a suitable target.

Soon, he had a goal.

[The fourth realm of extra-dimensional creatures——Black Kite]

The Lord of the Black Kite Realm is a very huge black giant bird with a powerful extra-dimensional bloodline, but it is also very cruel. He likes to devour all kinds of creatures, and he once swallowed 1.5 extra-dimensional realm creatures in one breath.

However, due to its powerful strength, even the top fourth level can't do anything about it.

The most important thing is that its speed is so fast that it can be called the fastest in the Fourth Realm. Even the top Fourth Realm cannot catch up with it.

Therefore, no one in the fourth realm dares to deal with the Black Kite Realm Master.

"It's extremely fast, but no matter how fast it is, it can't be faster than the secret skill of the seventh dimension of will!"

Ye Tian thought to himself.

He has already decided to deal with the Black Kite Realm Master.

Moreover, the Black Kite Realm Master is an extra-dimensional creature with a huge body and a powerful body. Such an extra-dimensional creature is refined by a multi-dimensional bottle and can extract more multi-dimensional refining essences of the four realms.

Unless a cultivator seeks death and offends him, his target will still be these extra-dimensional creatures. This is the most cost-effective way. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.9K 78
A book in which you, the infamous ability stealer, are the newest member of the Port Mafia and as witty as they come. Being the constant centre of at...
23.9K 721 40
|| JUST TO NOTE, THIS BOOK WAS 2020 AND I AM NOT BROTHERED COMING BACK TO EDIT IT PROPERLY. AND IT REALLY CRINGE OF SOME CHAPTERS SO I APOLOGISE|| "...
235K 9.3K 166
Qingyun was probably the only villain who has suffered this much. For hundreds of years,a protagonist has always been barking at him and attempting t...
248 27 8
/dɔː/ Chen Zihan suddenly found himself in a strange house with 7 people that he does not know. The system suddenly became strange, so he thought he...