I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 5

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3286 Taiyi Destroying Sword TalismanADVERTISEMENT

For overlord-level super-dimensional forces, having one more multi-dimensional vase will naturally help their strength skyrocket.

Of course, if the opponent also has the fourth extra-dimensional realm, Chiyang Palace will not take action.

However, Chiyang Palace sent a third realm person to investigate, but found that the human race owned the fourth realm, and they immediately did not dare to deal with the human race.

Chiyang Palace.

The leader of the Blazing Sun Realm showed a look of confusion and shock: "In a small territory over the Six Thousand Territory, a fourth-level super-dimensional realm was actually born!!!!"

He also had to admit that the fourth-level man named Ye Tian had really great talent, opportunity, and luck.

Of course, he also guessed that Ye Tian must have a lot of treasures, otherwise it would be impossible to break through to the fourth realm silently with almost no reputation.

So on this day, he went to visit Ye Tian and take a look at Ye Tian's reality.

Wow!

The Lord of the Blazing Sun Realm continued to shuttle, crossing one extra-dimensional territory after another, and soon came to the Six Thousand Layer Territory.

"The void is so weak, as if it can destroy an extra-dimensional territory with just one strike!"

The Lord of Blazing Sun murmured.

He knew this was not an illusion, but a fact.

With the strength of the Fourth Realm, such an extra-dimensional territory is too weak, and it can indeed be destroyed with a wave of hands.

Soon, he came to the territory where the human race was.

"The Lord of Chiyang Palace, Chiyang Realm, is here to pay a special visit to the human race's Yetian Realm Master!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The voice of the Lord of Blazing Sun came.

"Lord of Chiyang Realm, what is this guy doing here?"

Ye Tian frowned.

The sudden visit of this Fourth Realm guy was a bit beyond his expectation, but he probably didn't attack him, otherwise he would have hit him directly.

"Lord of Chiyang Realm, please come in!"

Ye Tian said.

Wow!

The void twisted, and a figure emerged, and it was the Lord of Blazing Sun Realm.

The leader of Chiyang Realm came and saw Ye Tian, ​​but felt that Ye Tian was extremely mysterious and couldn't see anything.

The Fourth Realm itself made it difficult to spy on the secrets of other Fourth Realms. He did not think about the Great Realm Armor Technique, otherwise he would have guessed Ye Tian's identity.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian chatted with the leader of Chiyang Realm, and they seemed to have a good time.

However.

What Ye Tian didn't know was that the leader of the Blazing Sun Realm had activated a fragment of an innate multi-dimensional treasure and was secretly doing so.

I saw a broken treasure map emerging from the extra-dimensional realm in his body. This treasure map was one of the fragments of the innate multi-dimensional treasure.

And this treasure map is releasing a shadowless and invisible light at this moment, and even the fourth realm cannot spy on this light.

After this ray of light enveloped Ye Tian, ​​many hidden treasures on Ye Tian's body were invisible.

Many of the treasures on Ye Tian's body are placed on this replica body that has been guarding the human race.

Therefore, this broken treasure map arrived at once.

ADVERTISEMENT

Golden light spots!

Golden light spots!

Golden light spots!

Golden light spots!

The leader of the Blazing Sun Realm was extremely shocked when he saw these golden light spots.

In addition to many golden light spots, there were also several purple light spots. Seeing this scene, he was immediately shocked.

You must know that multi-dimensional treasure bottles can only be regarded as golden light points, and purple light points are treasures that surpass golden light points.

"This Ye Tian realm master actually has so many golden light-point treasures on his body, that is, many treasures that are comparable to multi-dimensional treasure bottles, and several higher-level treasures that surpass multi-dimensional treasure bottles.

I have never seen so many treasures from other fourth realms!!!々「!」

The leader of Chiyang Realm was extremely excited. He wished he could snatch all these treasures from Ye Tian.

"Not long after Ye Tian realm master broke through to the fourth realm, his cultivation is still at the early stage of the fourth realm [not as good as me!"

The leader of Blazing Sun Realm secretly said.

Not long after he broke through to the fourth realm, it can still be judged that Ye Tian's realm of ultra-dimensional rules must not be high. Even if he goes against the will of heaven and breaks through to the fourth realm with a hundred ultra-dimensional rules, it is estimated that he has just comprehended it now. One hundred and more extra-dimensional rules.

Even if he exaggerates and develops an innate multi-dimensional Taoist body, his combat effectiveness will probably still be inferior to him.

As the master of Chiyang Palace, he is in the middle stage of the fourth realm. He is not far from the late stage of the fourth realm. He has also practiced an innate multi-dimensional Taoist body - Purple Yang Body, and is currently ranked first. The level is small and the realm is achieved.

It is precisely because of the Ziyang Body in the first level of Xiaocheng that his reputation in the fourth level is not low.

At this moment, he was extremely excited and wanted to attack Ye Tian immediately.

But he held back because he was still not 100% sure.

Once he failed and allowed Ye Tian to escape, he would never be able to find Ye Tian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Either don't take action or be 100% successful.

So, after Chiyang Realm Master chatted with Ye Tian for a long time, he left.

After returning to Chiyang Palace, he immediately summoned another fourth realm from Chiyang Palace, the Taijiang Realm Master.

The strength of this Taijiang Realm Master is not as good as his, but he is also a pretty good Fourth Realm Master who can help him kill Ye Tian Realm Master.

Of course, this is not enough.

"Taijiang, follow me to the territory of No. 4000. We will spend all our wealth to buy a Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman!" said the leader of Blazing Sun Realm.

"What, use all your wealth to buy a Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman? Chiyang, are you crazy?" Master Taijiang stared at Chiyang Palace Master in disbelief, not understanding why Lord Zhuyang was doing this.

Chiyang Realm Master did not hide anything, and revealed: "You should know the special treasure on my body. I spy that Ye Tian Realm Master possesses a large number of treasures, and there are also treasures on his body that are one level higher than the multi-dimensional treasure bottle, and There is more than one treasure, and there are many treasures that are comparable to the multi-dimensional vase!"

"Chi Yang, you are going to kill Ye Tian Realm Master, are you sure?"

Taijiang Realm Master asked.

"I'm not sure, that's why I want to buy a Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman, so that I can be 100% sure. You should know the power of the Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman. It contains a secret skill of the sixth dimension of will sealed inside. Once we besiege that Named Yetian Realm Master, the Taiyi Talisman-Destroying Sword was used at the critical moment, which was enough to severely damage his soul and will, greatly damaging his combat effectiveness. In that case (Zhao's), we can easily kill the opponent and rob him of his body. Treasure!" said the leader of Chiyang Realm.

"Chiyang, are you going to use your true body this time?"

The leader of Taijiang Realm asked.

The outside world in the extra-dimensional realm only thinks that the Lord of the Blazing Sun Realm in front of them is the true body of the Lord of the Blazing Sun Realm, but in fact this is not the case.

Of course, it is because of the special race of the Blazing Sun Realm Master that he has such a special avatar, which allows him to practice self-cultivation and advance to the fourth realm step by step, but his true body is more powerful.

"Don't use it!"

The Lord of Blazing Sun Realm shook his head, "My true body cannot be exposed. Even if my clone dies, relying on long years and countless resources, I can still condense the clone step by step, and then cultivate to the fourth realm step by step. If it is true If something goes wrong, it will be completely over!"

"Okay, it's enough for the two of us anyway, so let's buy the Taiyi Sword-Destroying Talisman first!"

The leader of Taijiang Realm responded. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 202 49
Original‌‎‍Creation‍‍‎‌‌ / ‎‌‍‎Male‌‎‎‍‌Male‎‌‍ / ‌‎‌‍‎Modern‌‎‎‍‌Generation‍‌ / ‌‍High‎‍H‌‍‎‍‎ / ‎ ‎‌‍Main‎‍‌Drama ‎‍ / ‌‍‍Beauty‍‎‌‌Receive‎‎‍‍ / ‌...
88.5K 1.7K 46
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...
206 27 8
/dɔː/ Chen Zihan suddenly found himself in a strange house with 7 people that he does not know. The system suddenly became strange, so he thought he...
68.1K 2K 62
When trash becomes a genius-one word: Fierce! Two words: Two-faced! Three words: Too heaven defying! She is the foremost and outstanding armament ref...