I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 2

8 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3283 The Secret Skill Of WillADVERTISEMENT

He doesn't know much about the method of tempering the soul's will, but he can try it again and again. If it works, he can clearly perceive it through the will fragments. If he studies it slowly in this way, he should hopefully find it.

Moreover, his multi-dimensional wisdom light and soul bottle can both enhance understanding and help create methods to temper the soul and will.

In this way, Ye Tian went all out in the following years to create a method for tempering his soul and will.

From a little progress at the beginning, he made more and more progress later. He also made enough research on the soul will tempering method through continuous research, and the soul will tempering efficiency continued to skyrocket.

Finally, after spending more than three hundred years in the extra-dimensional era, he successfully understood a relatively complete and quite good method, which was also the sixth version of the soul will tempering method.

He named this method of tempering the soul's will the Bingyan Stone Will Method!

Relying on the Rock Will Method, Ye Tian's soul will tempering effect increased a hundred times.

According to the current efficiency, in at most three hundred extra-dimensional epochs of time, he will be able to temper the soul and will of this duplicate body to the seventh dimension.

Moreover, his true body copy body can also practice the rock will method, but the effect is mediocre. After all, there is no assistance from the will stone pieces, which means that it is impossible to temper the soul will with the help of external forces. No matter how good the soul will tempering method is, it will not work. ~Not very good results.

In these years, his soul and will have not made much progress, but he has successfully mastered the second level of the Three Crows Secret Technique. Now he can completely control the second level of Kasyapa's Wisdom Body and the Wumu Body, and can perfectly display this ability. The power of the two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies will not have any impact even if the three-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill——Gravel Tribulation Light is fully used.

It can be said that his strength has skyrocketed.

As for the ultra-dimensional rules, his progress is pretty good. The current ultra-dimensional rules have been upgraded to 120, and the field of ultra-dimensional rules has also been slightly improved.

In the blink of an eye, more than three hundred extra-dimensional epochs of time have passed.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Ye Tian's third-level super-dimensional replica body finally tempered his soul and will to the seventh dimension.

!!!!

The first test is completed.

After the test was completed, a bunch of rewards appeared for him to choose one.

Most of the items were ones he had seen before, but a few new treasures also appeared.

For example, the will dimension gem, this treasure helps to temper the will.

Ye Tian looked at other treasures and finally chose this Will Dimension Gem.

For the fourth realm, the most important thing is to improve the soul's will. Unless you don't want to become the fifth realm, then you don't have to care.

But if he wants to achieve the fifth realm, he must do his best to improve his soul will. When encountering this will dimension gem, he naturally cannot give up. Even if the effect is not very good, as long as it is useful.

Wow!

This will dimension gem fell into Ye Tian's hands. He tried to temper his soul will and suddenly frowned.

The effect of this Will Dimension Gem is very average. It is estimated that it will no longer be useful in the eighth dimension.

And if you want to use it to elevate the soul's will to the eighth dimension, it will take endless years.

But it is only a reward obtained by passing the first test, and its value is naturally not too high, but it is still priceless for the average fourth realm.

Soon, the second test came.

ADVERTISEMENT

[Please understand a secret art of will in the seventh dimension]

"The secret skill of the seventh dimension of will!!!"

Ye Tian was shocked. Soul will also has the secret skill of will?

This was his first time hearing it.

But what can be imagined is that the secret skill of the seventh dimension of will is definitely an extremely terrifying secret skill.

But now he really doesn't know anything about the secret skill of will in the seventh dimension, and it is absolutely very difficult to create it.

"It's a pity that Jumu Chilong is gone. Maybe we can get some information from him."

Ye Tian murmured.

However, over at Territory No. 5000, other fourth realms should have heard about the secret art of will. Maybe they can trade some information about the secret art of will with them. It is best to trade for the inheritance of the secret art of will, which will make it easier to pass this test.

Territory No. 5,000.

Ye Tian came here with the cultivation level of the fourth realm. He first inquired about the fourth realm with a better temperament and then tried to trade with him.

Soon, he found out about a fourth level person with a pretty good temperament.

The leader of the Green Alliance—the leader of Qinya Realm.

This Qinya Realm Master is in the middle of the Fourth Realm. His strength is pretty good, but he is definitely not the top Fourth Realm. The Fourth Realm among the 5,000 realms can only be regarded as an intermediate level.

0...Please give me flowers............

The master of Qinya often leaves the territory of No. 5000, and occasionally comes back.

ADVERTISEMENT

The other party is definitely a suitable target.

So, Ye Tian came to visit the master of Qinya Realm.

Naturally, the Qinya Realm Master would not refuse a visit from a Fourth Realm person and quickly invited Ye Tian in.

In the dojo of Qinya Realm Master.

Ye Tian and the master of Qinya sat face to face and discussed the Tao.

The leader of Qinya Realm is also curious about Ye Tian. After all, Ye Tian is a new member of the fourth realm and had little reputation before.

And Ye Tian's introduction to himself was that he had practiced hard before and finally broke through to the fourth realm by luck, which did not arouse any suspicion.

After all, here in Territory No. 5000, there are too many extra-dimensional realms at the peak of the third realm, and there is even an ancient third realm that has been practicing hard in seclusion and has never appeared in endless years!

.......0

The emergence of a new fourth realm is not a big deal.

After chatting for a while, Ye Tian finally stated his purpose: "Master Qingya Realm, do you have the inheritance of the secret knowledge of will in your hands?"

"The secret skill of will!!!"

The leader of Qinya stared at Ye Tian in surprise, "Master Ye Tian, ​​I didn't expect that you actually know the secret art of will. In the territory of No. 5000, the newly promoted fourth realm and even many fourth realms that have never left are basically I don't know what the secret skill of will is. However, you may be disappointed. I do not have the secret skill of will. The soul will of every extra-dimensional realm is different. Even if I understand the secret skill of will, it is not suitable for other super-dimensional realms. I am afraid that only the fifth or even the sixth realm can create a secret art of will that is truly suitable for all extra-dimensional realms. Any inheritance of a secret art of will that can be learned by all extra-dimensional realms, even the fifth realm must rob. "

"Is the secret knowledge of will so precious?"

Ye Tian was extremely surprised. He really underestimated the value of the secret skill of will.

Qinya realm master added: "You even know the secret art of will, so you should also know that in order to become the fifth realm, the soul will must reach the ninth dimension. And even if the soul will reaches the ninth dimension, the attack power is actually not good. Even if you know the general secret art of will, it will be difficult to severely injure a strong man of the same level. Only when your will method reaches the secret skill of will can you exert terrible power. In short, the secret skill of will is very terrifying, and you can even use the secret skill of will to kill multiple clones. The extra-dimensional realm. In the realm of No. 5,000, you can't even hope to inherit the secret art of will. There is no way at all."

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 212 119
Yu Sheng is born with a Crow Mouth. Nothing good he says comes true, whereas everything bad he says does.In the last exam before summer vacation for...
89.5K 1.8K 45
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...
26K 219 49
Original‌‎‍Creation‍‍‎‌‌ / ‎‌‍‎Male‌‎‎‍‌Male‎‌‍ / ‌‎‌‍‎Modern‌‎‎‍‌Generation‍‌ / ‌‍High‎‍H‌‍‎‍‎ / ‎ ‎‌‍Main‎‍‌Drama ‎‍ / ‌‍‍Beauty‍‎‌‌Receive‎‎‍‍ / ‌...
9.8K 140 79
Traveling to an era where supernatural abilities awaken globally, Lin Tianming awakens an SSS-level ability. He thought he would reach the pinnacle o...