I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 1

70 1 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3282 The Difficulty Of The Test, Another Way Of ThinkingADVERTISEMENT

"The fourth realm requires the soul will be raised to the ninth dimension before it can break through to the fifth realm?"

Ye Tian was shocked.

This is very difficult. You must know that his third-level replica body is only in the fifth dimension. How difficult it is to upgrade it to the ninth dimension.

"How do you know which dimension your soul and will are in?"

Ye Tian asked for advice again.

Jumu Chilong did not hide anything, and said truthfully: "In fact, it is not difficult. The division of will dimensions is actually the level of dimension space to which one's soul will can break through. This requires a secret technique for testing. In the fifth It's almost difficult to learn in the Thousand Number Territory, but it's not difficult in the Four Thousand Number Territory. I know how to do it, so I'll pass it on to you!"

Wow!

A ball of light containing the secret art of soul and will was given to Ye Tian.

After Ye Tian accepted it, he obtained this secret technique.

"Thousand Dimensions Technique!"

This secret technique of soul will is not complicated, it is just a simple testing secret technique.

Ye Tian learned it quickly, and Juimu Chilong also left.

"It's time to test the level of the soul and will of my real replica body!"

207 "Thousand Dimensions Technique, Begin!"

boom!

Ye Tian's soul and will turned into a ray of light and broke through the layers of dimensions.

ADVERTISEMENT

The first dimension is broken!

The second dimension is broken!

The third dimension is broken!

Soon, Ye Tian's soul will broke through the sixth dimension, but when he was in the seventh dimension, it took him a long time before he finally managed to break through the seventh dimension.

"I didn't expect that my soul will barely break through to the seventh dimension!"

Ye Tian murmured.

This is far from the ninth dimension that impacts the fifth realm.

According to what Jumu Chilong said, starting from the seventh dimension, each level of advancement is extremely difficult. Breaking through the bottleneck of the dimension is even ten times more difficult.

Even in Territory No. 4000, there are many ways to improve the dimension of will, but it is extremely rare to reach the fourth realm of the ninth dimension. Many of the fourth realms from big forces have the fifth realm as their backers. It is still difficult to break through to the ninth dimension.

certainly.

Specifically how to improve the will dimension realm, Juemu Chilong is naturally not clear (afee), after all, he is only in the third realm.

"If I complete the test of the will stone, I may be able to obtain inherited knowledge and treasures in the will dimension."

Ye Tian murmured.

It's a pity that his real body copy body can no longer enter. Otherwise, the improved soul and will will be truly improved.

Unlike now, even if the third-level replica body is promoted to the seventh dimension, it will not be of much help to the original body.

One hundred extra

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Ye Tian once again sent a replica body into the inheritance place of Wu Mu Realm Lord, and went straight to the real picture of Wu Mu.

He knew very well that it would take a long time for him to pass the will stone. He didn't want to wait any longer. Naturally, he wanted to pass the test of the Wumu True Picture to obtain more beneficial resources and the second level of the Three Crows Secret Technique.

This time.

He did not try to pass the test instantly, but deliberately delayed the time and took hundreds of extra-dimensional epochs of time to pass the test. This is not outrageous.

And this time, he successfully obtained the second level inheritance of Sanwu Secret Technique.

Moreover, he also chose a treasure——Tianwei Fruit. Such a Tianwei Fruit can greatly enhance his will.

In the past, Ye Tian looked down on this mere Tianwei Guo, but now that he knows the importance of soul will, he naturally wants to improve soul will.

This replica body came out of the inheritance place, and then the real replica body got the Tianwei fruit and swallowed it in one gulp.

boom!!!!!

His soul and will were quickly tempered, and the tempering effect was many times more amazing than the tempering effect obtained from the Will Stone.

But just one Tianwei fruit cannot last for long.

A period of time passed, and Ye Tian refined the Tianwei Fruit, and his soul will indeed increased dramatically.

After that, he used the Thousand Dimensions Technique for testing and found that his soul will can easily break through the seventh dimension, but he was still far from breaking through the eighth dimension unless he was given ten more hundred Tianwei fruits.

But obviously, this is impossible.

This inheritance place is just an ordinary inheritance place left over from the Sixth Realm. It is not of high grade, so naturally it cannot have treasures that are too heaven-defying.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, even if the grade is not high, it is an unimaginable treasure for Ye Tian. It can help him improve so much soul will at once, which is already very good. If he wants to reach the sky and raise the soul will to the eighth dimension in one step, then It's so unrealistic.

If the soul's will is so easy to improve, the fifth extra-dimensional realm will not be so rare.

According to Jumu Chilong, there are very few fifth realms in the 4000 realm, and the sixth realm is a legend.

The place of inheritance, the will stone.

The soul will of Ye Tian's cloned body has been tempered by the Will Stone, but the tempering efficiency is not high. Even though hundreds of super-dimensional epochs have passed, it still has not entered the sixth dimension. It seems that it is still not there yet. Some.

According to this efficiency, even if a thousand extra-dimensional epochs pass, he will be promoted to the sixth dimension at most. If he wants to be promoted to the seventh dimension, without a breakthrough in cultivation, it is estimated that even if he is given tens of thousands of super In the dimensional era, it is impossible to cross into the seventh dimension.

"Why is this test so difficult?"

Ye Tian was confused.

Other tests are not a problem for him. Logically speaking, the difficulty of this test should be at the same level.

Maybe he was wrong in some aspects!

"That's right, some knowledge is common sense in Territory No. 4000, and it is common sense to the Lord of Wumu Realm. If you understand it, it is very simple. But we don't understand it here, so we feel that this test is extremely difficult."

He thought about it carefully and felt that he might not have truly understood the real way to pass this test.

As it is now, passively accepting the tempering of the will stones is definitely the stupidest and least efficient method. There should be other ways to speed up the tempering.

"Perhaps if you want to pass this test, you need to create a method of tempering the soul and will. This can speed up the efficiency by a hundred or even a thousand times!"

He was going to give it a try. Even if he was wrong, it would only waste some time, but if it was true, he would be able to pass this test.

So, in the following days, he used this will stone to create his own method of tempering the soul and will. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 16.7K 43
Moving from place to place all your life had never been something that made you happy. So when your parents had promised you'd be able to spend the r...
9.8K 137 78
Traveling to an era where supernatural abilities awaken globally, Lin Tianming awakens an SSS-level ability. He thought he would reach the pinnacle o...
4.5K 212 119
Yu Sheng is born with a Crow Mouth. Nothing good he says comes true, whereas everything bad he says does.In the last exam before summer vacation for...
1.4K 6 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...