(Eren X Annie Book 2) Hurry U...

By HTK200

Second part to (Eren X Annie Book 1) Painkiller Enjoy! ---I don't own characters from Attack on Titan--- More

Chapter 1 Died?
Chapter 2 Alive...
Chapter 4 Pursuit of-WHAT?
Chapter 5 Twins?!
Chapter 6 New Family Member and Surprises
Chapter 7 Friends or Enemies
Chapter 8 Plans
Chapter 9 Fight of Both Friends and Enemies
Chapter 10 Love is Awakening, Proposal, and Child
Chapter 11 Return Home
Chapter 12 The Night before the Wedding
Chapter 13 Wedding Day
Chapter14 Honeymoon Day 1
Chapter 15 Honeymoon Day 2: Child
Chapter 16 Honeymoon Day 3, The Past Is The Past, right?
Chapter 17 Honeymoon Day 4, Fighting Levi
Chapter 18 Girl Chat
Chapter 19 (Final HM) Reiner Vs Eren
Chapter 20 I'm Pregnant!
Chapter 21 Birth
Chapter 22 Babies
Chapter 23 Christmas

Chapter 3

2.7K 33 12
By HTK200

//Annie POV//

---5 hours later; Present---

Annie alone stood inside the hospital, waiting for Eren and Ms. Jaeger (Carla) to come back. She was still shock to find out that Carla was actually Eren's mother but they went to see that they have the same blood line. Soon after, she saw Eren coming out the door and Ms. Jaeger with him. She ran to her boyfriend and stopped in front of him, waiting for a confirmation.

"And?" Annie asked worried. Wondering if he was either heart broken or happy. Then he smiled.

"Annie, meet your mother-in-law!" Eren grinned. At the moment she heard him say that. Annie was happy but then realized he said 'in-law' and she blushed scarlet red, he meant it as marriage.

"D-Don't joke like t-that!" Annie cried out as her whole face went red. She raised her leg and kicks him off balance and he falls on his back.

"OW! Sorry!" Eren said as he sat up. Annie was still blushing and crossed her arms.

"Calm down, you two." Carla told the two of them. Then she turns to look at Annie. "Annie, can I speak with you in private?"

"Huh? Sure." Annie said as her blush immediately disappeared. But before she walked with her, she sat on Eren's legs as he remained sitting on the floor. She pushed her lips on his and gave him a quick kiss. "See you later."

"See you later, love." Eren smiled but Annie then moved her lips to his ear.

"Save your words for tonight." Annie said seductively.

"You got it." Eren kissed her neck and she stood up while motioning him no with a finger.

"Hold it, baby." Annie said as she followed Ms. Jaeger to the stairs.

---At the Roof---

"Why are we here?" Annie asked as they stood outside on the roof of the hospital.

"Here" Ms. Jaeger handed her a syringe with a weird white liquid in it.

"What is this?" Annie asked her.

"Something similar to the Titan drug...it will make you stronger and legs better but only for a while. After you injected yourself with it, jump off this roof." She told Annie.

"Are you crazy?!" Annie cried out. Not believing what she just said.

"It's also the cure of the poison that Grisha injected in you." Ms. Jaeger told her. "I was the only one he didn't have knocked out to make me watch. He only poisoned you."

"Why?" Annie asked her scared.

"You're Eren's girlfriend."

"And long will this...cure last?" Annie asked.

"It will cure the poison and the super strength will last a few hours." She told her. Annie looked at the syringe and took a deep breath.

"Do I really need to jump?" Annie asked worried.

"It will be for fun." Ms. Jaeger said with a smile. "It won't kill you."

"Ok..." It was all Annie said before injecting herself and felt a numb feeling in her arm then her legs and she fell to her knees. "Oh...It feels so weird...I can't move my legs..."

"At least you're not in pain." Ms. Jaeger said.

Soon after, the numbness disappeared and Annie stood back on her feet. She looked at her hand and rolled it into a fist and squeezed hard. She tap the front of her shoe on the floor and walked to the roof.

This is crazy...why the hell should I believe her in doing this?! Annie thought and looks behind her shoulder to see Ms. Jaeger smile. It wasn't a smile of laughter or joking around kind of stuff but it was a smile of trust...Annie could see that she could fully trust this woman.

"Ok..." Annie said as she raised one foot and let herself go. Feeling the gush of wind as she was falling. She got in position as she aimed for the car. She closed her eyes as she got closer to the vehicle and felt her legs impact the floor. But she didn't feel no pain and she raised her hands out to the floor to stop her body from falling to the floor as well. She open her eyes and heard the car alarm go off.

I'm alive...I'M FUCKING ALIVE! Annie thought happily and started to laugh.

"What the hell was that?" she heard someone shout and turns to see Eren running to investigate. He turns to see her right in her eyes and she the same.

"Uh...hey." Annie smiled nervously.

"A-Annie?!" Eren cried out. "Did you jump out the window or something!"

"No..." she muttered as he towards her and helps her down. "I...sort of jumped off the roof."

"WHAT?!" Eren shouted. "ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING!"

"No...I was-" Annie didn't get to finish.

"She was poisoned by your father, Eren." She heard Ms. Jaeger say as she arrived. Annie turns to see her grabbing her knees and breathing hard.

"Did you seriously run all the way here?" Annie asked surprised to see her here so quickly.

"Ran down all the stairs and jumped too!" she panted.

"Mom...what do you mean by poisoned?" Eren asked, his tone of voice was full concern.

"All explain on the way back." She told her son.

---Outside Eren's House---

Eren and Annie were walking in the sidewalk as she explained what happen on the roof and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"So that's why you jumped?" Eren questioned Annie as they left Eren's mother at his house with Mikasa and Jean in case of any danger.

"Just for fun and I trust your mother, Eren." Annie told him and then smiles. "Now I'm like a freaky badass."

"No you're not." Eren simply said as he put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

"Huh? The hell?!" Annie cried out. But stopped when he open his eyes and looks at her with a smile.

"You're my badass, ever since we met." Eren told her and she blushed. But she managed to smile and grab hold of his hand.

"And you're my badass too." Annie told him as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, by the way. Where's your dad?" Eren asked her.

"Oh, he's fine. I told him to go to his cousin house which is just next town. He just texted me a while ago that he was fine and made it there. And he also told me to tell you to take good care of me." Annie told her boyfriend as he kissed her forehead.

"Oh, tell him I will take well care of you." Eren said as Annie felt him lift her up bridal style.

"H-Hey!" Annie gasped. "Put me down!"

"Nope, not going to happen!" Eren laughed. "Now hold on!"

"Hold on for what-whoa!" Annie cried out as he started to run while carrying her. She held on by his shoulders but with the speed he was going. Annie could feel like she was in a car. The speed excited her and she smile.

"Faster!" she cried out happily.

"Huh?" Eren asked and she hugged his neck and laughs.

"Go faster!" Annie cried out again.

"Ok...hold on then!" Eren warned her as he picked up more speed and Annie closed her eyes. Enjoying the wind hitting her face and hair.

She didn't know how long he ran but she was sure he was not losing any speed and didn't stop for a long time. But then, she felt him stop and she opens her eyes. She looked up at him and saw him catching his breath but he smiles towards her.

//Eren POV//

"Where are we?" Annie asked him as he gently put her down.

"Well, I figured that we should have some time alone so I brought us to..." Eren held her hand and motioned her to look forward to see a large hotel with beautiful lights shining on top and a massive tree.

"A hotel?" Annie turns to him. "Eren, why?"

"Well, no parents to interrupt and here, nothing bad can't too." Eren then places his hands on her waist and pulls her towards him until their foreheads touch each other. "I want to make it a special night for you, Annie."

"Eren..." it was all Annie said as she places her hand on his cheek.

"I love you so much, Annie." Eren told her as they closed the gap between them and kiss softly. To feel her lips touch his without thinking about anything but this was incredible. He felt her arms slither around his neck and pulls him down closer to her and their kiss became more intense.

Annie, I love you so much. Eren thought. Let's stay together forever.

"Mmph." Eren open his eyes to see that Annie was muffled by his lips as she tried to talk. He pulled slowly away but gave her a quick peck.

"What is it?" Eren asked her.

"I just wanted to say...I love you..." Annie told him. "I love you so much...Eren?"

"Yeah?" he asked.

"When this is over...let's stay together." Annie told him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Eren told her and she smiled.

"Come on." Annie told him as she dragged him by the arm to the hotel. "Let's go get ourselves a room."

//Mikasa POV//

---Back at Her Home---

Mikasa sat down with Jean and rested her head on his shoulder as they watched a movie through one of Armin's bigger computer screen. They talk little until Mikasa's mother (Carla/ Ms. Jaeger) arrived with the popcorn.

"Thank you...but you didn't have to." Mikasa told her as she sat down beside them on the little couch.

"I don't mind." Her mother said with a smile. "Oh, and I see that you two are a couple as well."

"Yes...for a while, we barely started to date each other." Mikasa told her.

"And he looks like a good man. You are very lucky to have him, Mikasa. And that goes for you too, Jean." She told them.

"Thank you Ms. Jaeger." Jean thanked her. "I'm also glad...that we met again..."

"Huh?" Mikasa didn't understand what he meant. "What do you mean, Jean?"

"I think it's time to tell you." Jean said and when he said that, Mikasa paid more attention to him now.

"I'm listening." She told him.

"I know what happen to your parents...not because I was told...but because I was there." Jean told and Mikasa simply stared at him as if she didn't hear him.

"W-What?!" Mikasa gasped. "What do you mean-"

"Try to remember...someone who lived next door." Jean told her as he stared at her in the eyes.

Remember? Remember someone who lived next door...was Jean- Mikasa then remembers something from her past...a boy that she would see from her window...a boy that walked past her house to go to school and she would look away or run away to avoid him. Not of fear or disgust but because of shyness and worry.

"You...were...that little boy that lived next door." Mikasa said in shock as she reached out and touches his cheek. He smiles and nods yes as he holds his hands in his.

"I saw four guys enter your house through my window and I ran down to call the police. After that...I still remember it clearly...I ran out to try to rescue you but you were gone." Jean told her. "I'm sorry that I didn't make it on time."

"No." Mikasa nodded no with a smile. She was glad that she met once again...her first crush. "You couldn't do anything about it anyway. I'm fine and I'm glad that you're here."

"Mikasa." It was all Jean said as Mikasa kissed his cheek.

"I wanted to do that ever since I met you when we were little." Mikasa told him.

"You had a crush on me?" Jean seemed surprised.

"No...I HAVE a crush on you, Jean." Mikasa told him.

"Oh, how nice. Reminds me when I was younger." Mikasa turns to look at her mother who said that.

"When you met Grisha?" Mikasa asked but she nodded no.

"When I met...this other guy before Grisha." She told Mikasa but then raised a eyebrow towards them. "Do you two want to hear it?"

"Well...we are barely watching the movie so...why not?" Jean said and looked at Mikasa for approval.

"Let's hear it." Mikasa said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.4K 15
"Mommy did they live happily ever after?" !DISCLAIMER! I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR ATTACK ON TITAN, EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I HAVE MADE AND THE PLOT
512 44 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is Attack on titan story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
145 2 9
My first story, If it's a little messy I understand. I've been wanting to write for so long and I'm finally taking the opportunity. This is a on/off...
52.7K 1.6K 25
Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin Eren x Levi EreRi/RiRen *boyxboy* [ Setting: Time of the Titans ] Levi and Eren experienced feelings for each ot...