(Eren X Annie Book 2) Hurry U...

נכתב על ידי HTK200

Second part to (Eren X Annie Book 1) Painkiller Enjoy! ---I don't own characters from Attack on Titan--- עוד

Chapter 1 Died?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Pursuit of-WHAT?
Chapter 5 Twins?!
Chapter 6 New Family Member and Surprises
Chapter 7 Friends or Enemies
Chapter 8 Plans
Chapter 9 Fight of Both Friends and Enemies
Chapter 10 Love is Awakening, Proposal, and Child
Chapter 11 Return Home
Chapter 12 The Night before the Wedding
Chapter 13 Wedding Day
Chapter14 Honeymoon Day 1
Chapter 15 Honeymoon Day 2: Child
Chapter 16 Honeymoon Day 3, The Past Is The Past, right?
Chapter 17 Honeymoon Day 4, Fighting Levi
Chapter 18 Girl Chat
Chapter 19 (Final HM) Reiner Vs Eren
Chapter 20 I'm Pregnant!
Chapter 21 Birth
Chapter 22 Babies
Chapter 23 Christmas

Chapter 2 Alive...

3.1K 45 8
נכתב על ידי HTK200

//Annie POV//

"Annie...wake up...Annie!" Annie opened her eyes to see Carla face in front of her. Annie felt like she was on the floor but when she tried to get up, she couldn't. She felt a rope around her hands and realized that she was tied up.

"MMPHF?!" Annie couldn't speak as she was gagged as well.

"We got ambushed by them..." Carla said with a sad smile. "And Grisha is with them."

Grisha? Annie heard heavy footsteps and did her best to see. She could see a man with brown hair and glasses. He wore this brown suit and red tie, he seemed like a rich guy and fancy but when Annie looked at him in the eyes. She realized that he was evil by the look in his eyes.

"Ah, Carla. It's been a while...what, like 16 years now?" he asked.

"Screw you, Grisha!" Carla spat. "Damn you and I hope you go to hell!"

"Now, now, Carla." He said as he grabbed her by the chin. "You can't speak like that in front of children."

"Mphf!" Annie wanted to yelled at him to leave Carla alone but couldn't.

"And who do we have here?" he said. He walked over to Annie and removed the gag.

"Leave her alone, you piece of crap!" Annie yelled.

"Quite the loud mouth. Like them..." Grisha motioned her to look and saw Mikasa on the floor tied up pretty tight like her and Armin and Sasha tied by their arms. She saw that Mikasa was giving death glares at him as she struggled through the ropes.

"What are you doing here?" Annie asked with anger in her voice.

"Here for Eren, of course!" Grisha smiled but then frowned. "But now that I see he is dead-"

"It's your entire fault! How could you do this to him! Huh? Why?!" Annie screamed at him.

"He was the only person to survive this long with the drug...I never expected hi-" Grisha smiled as he talked. But Annie didn't let him finish as she snapped at him.

"He isn't an experiment! Or a tool! Damn you!" Annie shouted as she struggled to free herself from the ropes.

"Let them go, Grisha..." Annie stops struggling as she heard Carla speak. "It's me you want."

"This has nothing to do with you, Carla...not anymore." Grisha. "But you seen and know to much-"

"So you're going to kill me? How will you be able to live with yourself?!" Carla snapped at him. But all Annie could see in the man's eyes was evil.

"I will live very well...very well." He said.

//Eren POV//

"Anger?" Eren asked. "I hate the bastard...no way I can call him my father."

"I know...I can't help with that but you are always angry for something, right?" Little Armin asked.

"I hate him for the death of my mother...I hate him for not seeing me as his son." Eren felt his anger rise.

"And?" Little Armin raised an eyebrow.

"...I pity his life...he has no emotion." Eren said. "Even through all that anger, I still feel sorry for the way he is. Even if he evil...or weird...or a freak to science, he still is the man that brought me to this world."

"Right...it is ok to be angry but you must also FORGIVE your enemies." Little Armin said.

"How?" Eren asked.

"Look." Little Armin motioned him to look at the window and he did to see Annie tied up behind it.

"Annie!" Eren rushed to the window and tried to open it but couldn't. "What?! Damn it, open up!"

"You can't, keep looking." Eren did what he told him and saw...

"No..." Eren gasped as he saw his father standing over Annie. Holding her by the hair.

"What do you feel like doing...?" Little Armin asked. Eren simply watch and see Mikasa, Armin, Sasha...Christa and Ymir and some lady tied up. On the couch was him...dead or something and Eren realized that he was actually dead. His heart beat increasing by the second and until he finally spoke.

"Screw my father..." Eren growled but not by the anger he felt towards his father but for not being there to protect the woman he loved. Around Eren were flames expanding in the house, everything bursting into flames including him and little Armin disappeared. "I'm going to protect my family and Annie!"

//Annie POV//

"Let us go or you're in a world of pain!" Annie shouted. He was once again holding Carla's face up by the face.

"Maybe I should kill you first." Grisha said as he looked at Annie.

"W-What?" Annie couldn't believe he was ok with simply saying something like that. He stood up and Annie followed his hands as it went to his pocket and he pulled out a knife.

"I'd been dying to see what happens to someone screaming if I cut off their tongues." Grisha said.

"No..." Annie eyes widened as she watch him approach her with the knife. She closed her eyes and felt him grab her by the hair. "EREN-"

"LET HER GO!!!" she heard a male shout and felt the hand grabbing her hair let go. "AHHH!!"

"Impossible?!" she heard Grisha cried out. "Get him!"

"AHHHH! LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE! I DAMN YOU FOR BEING A WORTHLESS FATHER!" once she heard that, she open her eyes. And saw one of the Titans being thrown through the window and Grisha running out the door. A pair of feet slammed down a few feet away from in front of her. She slowly looks up to see...

Impossible...how did he...how? Annie thought as she recognized his brown hair, the green eyes and wearing all black.

"Eren..." Annie was staring at Eren. Her boyfriend was alive and she simply couldn't believe it...but she was seeing him herself. He ran at two Titans in front of him and lifted them up.

"Eren!" she heard everyone gasped except Mikasa who was still gag. Annie shook herself from the shock and worked on the knots of the rope and finally was able to break free. She ran to Mikasa and untied her in order to join the fight, in which Mikasa did.

"Get the others free, Annie. This is going to get ugly." Mikasa told her.

"Did he just...called Grisha...father?" Annie heard Carla say but Annie ignored her as she went to untie Armin.

"How is he still..." Annie heard Armin ask as they all watched Mikasa and Eren fighting the remaining Titans that haven't left.

"I don't know..." Annie said but she didn't care. She felt tears running down her cheeks and she smiled. She was crying in joy. "I just care that he is alive."

//Eren POV//

I'm alive! How the hell am I alive?! Argh! Never mind that...I'm ALIVE! Eren thought happily as he drop kicks a Titan out of the house.

"Eren, how...?" Mikasa cried out as she fought along him.

"Don't know but I'm glad!" Eren said.

A few minutes later, they finally defeated the last Titan and now they stood breathing heavily. Eren sigh as he sat down but then-

"EREN!" he turns around to see Annie jump at him. "EREN! EREN!"

"Annie!" Eren wrapped his arms around her. "Thank god you're alright!"

"Idiot! How are you still alive! You almost broke your promise, you bastard! Damn it! You scared the life out of me! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" Annie cried out. She slammed her lips on his and he kissed her back hard as well.

I'm so happy! Eren thought happily as they separated from their kiss.

"EREN!" He heard everyone scream. He looks up to see Armin, Sasha, and Mikasa jump on him and Annie.

"Shit!" it was all Eren could say as they dog piled him and Annie.

Everyone was asking so many questions that Eren couldn't keep up. After a while, Mikasa shouted to everyone to be quiet and Eren thanked her. He did his explain what happen when he 'died'. What he saw and where he was...that he saw what was happening from some sort of window.

"...and that's when I woke up and fought the Titans off you guys." Eren finished his story and waited for their reaction. Sasha started to cry and quickly hugs him. Armin followed in as well. Then Mikasa walked up to the two and patted their heads before resting her head on Eren's shoulder and hugs him as well. At that moment, Eren felt so happy to be alive and one tear ran down his cheek. He wrapped them all around his arms the best he could and hugged them. They all pulled away and smiled; Eren reached over and wiped a tear off Sasha's cheek.

"Eren." He turns around at the sound of Annie's voice. She stood there from the other end of the living room with a small smile on her face. And a second, she ran towards him and grabs hold of Eren's shirt. Pushing herself up to his face and they close their eyes as they kiss.

"Aww!" Eren heard Sasha and Armin laughing. He couldn't help but smile as they continue to kiss.

"So cute, Ymir!" he heard Christa/Historia say.

"A little." Ymir responded as Eren and Annie's lips separated from each other and they smiled.

"I love you." Annie told him.

"That can't be...I love you more." Eren said playfully.

"Wanna bet?" Annie smirked. They both started to laugh but stopped as Carla approached the two of them.

"Hello, Miss...uh...I don't know your name, sorry." Eren apologized as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "But thank you for comforting Annie when I was...um..."

"I need to speak to you, Eren...alone." Carla said with a bit of sadness in her voice.

"Carla, are you ok?" Annie asked with worry in the tone of her voice.

"Yes...but Eren is something I need to confirm." Carla told her but then she sighs and smiles. "If you wish, Annie. You can stay and hear our conversation."

"It wouldn't be my business but..." Annie grabbed hold of Eren's hand and gave it a little squeeze. "...I don't want to let him go yet."

"I wish to stay as well." Mikasa jumped in.

"As you wish but only you two girls." Carla said and they nodded yes. "Come with me to the bedroom."

Eren follow the girls where Carla pulled out two chairs for Annie and Mikasa to sit.

"Eren, do you mind sitting beside me on the bed?" Carla spoke.

"I don't mind at all." Eren smiled. He sat down beside Carla and waited for her to speak. But she didn't speak at all but had a very depress face.

"Miss...?" Eren put his hand on her shoulder and she turn her head quickly to him. "Are you ok?"

"You called Grisha...a worthless-" Carla stopped and grabbed hold of Eren's free hand, holding it up so she could see. She placed her palm on his and Eren's hand was bigger than hers. "...Father..."

"Carla...truth is and I hope you still welcome me as your guest, but Grisha Jaeger is..." Eren took a deep breath before continuing. "...my father."

"Oh god!" Eren look at her as she started to cry and he felt bad, knowing that it was because of him.

"I hope you can still accept me as your guest." Eren said as he stood up and bows down, showing respect to her.

"I can't accept you as my guest." Carla said. Eren gulped as he heard her say that. Soon after, he felt a pair of hands grab hold of his hands and he looks up to see that it was Carla smiling at him in tears.

"Miss?" Eren looked at her confused.

"I can only accept you if...you can accept me as a son would do...for her mother." Carla said and Eren gasped in shock.

"M-Mother?" Eren didn't understand.

"My full name is Carla Jaeger...and married Grisha 20 years ago and 4 years later, I gave birth to his child...to which he told me that he died." Carla told him.

"He told me...my mother...died...no-" Eren stopped talking as he looked at her straight in the eyes and saw that she was being honest. The tears in her eyes proved it and the smile she gave him was...like mother would do to see the joy of her life in front of her.

"Eren...my child..." Ca-Mom...said as she wrapped her arms around Eren's neck and hugged him. "My baby is still alive...my child..."

"M...Mom...?" Eren could only say that as he started to cry. He hugged his mother back and cried on her shoulder as she was doing. To know that his mother was alive...it was bless to meet her for the first time. All he could now...was cry with her. To cry as mother and son.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

179K 4K 25
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨? 𝙃𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 �...
889K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
338K 10.6K 18
Eren x Reader (completed)[editing] **Notice** I am changing some of the ages for my own benefits during the course of this story. The only changes i...
198K 6.1K 31
You're just a simple girl who lives in Trost. Your mother mysteriously died when you were a bit younger and your father is a doctor who goes on trips...