ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʙᴏʏ

By LoveAndErotics

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʙᴏʏ More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 + FACES
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

1.1K 46 113
By LoveAndErotics

"ᴅᴀᴍɪ ʙᴀʙʏ ʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ"

He looked at his phone and saw that it was 6:34 pm. 

He answered the call his face still laying down.

"Come let me in papa."

Carnell groaned, "Just type in the pin Da. 7893. Lock it after you."

Damien hung up and came upstairs to Carnell's bedrooms. He sat the food on Nelly's desk. He went to the bathroom and washed his hands.

Damien stripped into his boxers and slipped into the bed. Carnell hadn't been sleeping enough lately so he just needed some skin to skin with his man right now.

Carnell rolled his leg over Damien and moved his body on top of him. Damien started rubbing his back and his ass. 

Carnell moved his hips on top of Damien, deciding that he wanted something else more than sleep.

Carnell moaned lowly, "Da.."

Damien laughed feeling his boner, "You ain' got nu boxers on lu' daddy."

Carnell's head was in Damien neck making hickies, "No, it's hot."

Damien moved to fingers over Carnell's wet lips, "You wanna go back sleep papa?"

Carnells accent came out heavy, "Nur."

Damien slipped both fingers inside and Carnell moaned loudly. Damien captured his lips and the two made out while Carnell tried to ride his fingers.

Hermelio was laying in his bed bored. His sister was at work and him and Mr. Sha still weren't speaking. The only other person that he spoke to in these past 2 weeks was Damien. 

He reluctantly called Damien wanting to head out but knowing that he would be on his ass if he did it alone. He really just wanted to get some za from his plug but Damien was a dealer so he could help.

Maybe? 

He was kind've just enjoying the tallers presence recently.

Damien answered on the second ring. He had recently left Carnells crib and was just heading to hand out with Dania and Jayshawn.

"Hermelio? What's up ba'boy."

"Can you come get me? I'on cur' what we do, I'm just bored."

Damien replied, "Yeah, I'm about to hang out with my peoples you wan' come?"

Hermelio nodded but realized that Damien couldn't see him, "Um yeah. You getting food tho?"

Damien hummed, "What'chu wan'?"

"That one Trini spot you always go to?"

"Aigh' be ready in 20. I'm heading to you."

Hermelio replied yes and hung up. 

Damien headed to pick up Hermelio. Recently him and Hermelio had gotten much closer. Some times during their lunch they slept in the car together, in separate seats but still in the same car. Damien usually bought them lunch. He checked on Hermelio a lot. 

The shorter disassociated a lot if you weren't on top of him. 

Very surprisingly Hermelio and Carnell hadn't seen each other yet but Damien was starting to feel something for Hermelio but he didn't know if he should step back or if he even could. He didn't know how to approach the subject with Carnell because every time he tried to ask the two of them about each other they got quiet or just ignored the topic. 

They had one more time before he just had the two meet up. 

Clearly they was hiding something. He hate being lied to especially by people he cares for.

Damien didn't even have to knock on the door because Hermelio was sitting outside the house on the steps. 

Damien came out the car and opened the door for the shorter dreadhead. 

He started wondering if maybe he just has a thing for shorter than him darkskin dreadheads who are soft spoken. 

With pretty smiles.

And pretty eyes.

And low laughs.

And thick thighs.

Plump ass?

Yeah he batty, for sure.

Damien was snapped out of his staring when he saw Hermelios thick lips move.

"What you starin' fa'?"

"Nothing. Let's go get the food"

While they were heading towards the place Hermelio connected the music. Damien got a call from Dania.

He put the phone to his ear and Hermelio turned the music down, "Yo."

"Akiya and Sevyn coming over so get them food to."

Damien replied, "Yall niggas getting a happy meal. Sick of yall fat back hoes."

AKIYA 

SEVYN

Dania smacked her teeth, "I want soul food. Mac, yams, collard greens. Lemme get some fried catfish. Akiya said she want the same thing. Shawny and Sevyn wants shrimp instead."

Damien sucked his teeth and scrunched up his face, "You running up a tab or something, fuck?"

Hermelio laughed. Dania heard a voice and said, "A who dat?"

"Nuh wur' 'bout it."

Dania hummed, "Aig' you bringing him?"

"Yeah. Aya ask me ta watch him so we chilling."

That threw Hermelio off and he disconnected his phone immediately and put on his beats.

Hermelio was feeling like he was thinking that Damien didn't think they were as friendly as he thought he was. He felt like he could've just said they're friends and not that Aya asked. He felt like he was downplaying their... friendship. 

He wasn't fucking with that.

When they got to the food place Damien asked, "You want the same as usual?"

Hermelio just murmured, "I'm not hungry no mo'."

Damien was confused, "What.. you were the whole reason we came here tho'? You sure youn want nothin?"

"Not hungry."

Damien frowned and got out the car, leaving Hermelio and his attitude in there by himself. They were just having a cool time now he's acting weird. 

He still gonna get that food for him though.

Damien ordered the food, and it was gonna be a 40 minute wait. He walked back to the car. He set a timer on his phone and he was gonna take a nap in the car. 

He got into his seat and Hermelio had a slight mug on his face with his head leaned back and his seat leaned back as well.

Damien got in on his side and leaned his chair back closing his eyes and listening to Hermelio's light snores. 

After 38 minutes Hermelio woke up and scrolled on his tik tok. He heard a loud alarm go off and he groaned realizing it was Damiens.

He turned Damiens phone alarm off and tapped him.

Damien shook him off and Hermelio just tapped him harder. After a minute Damien snapped up, he ain't scream but he spoke roughly, "What!?"

Hermelio mugged him, "Yur' alarm."

Damien softened up realizing who he was talking to, "My-"

"Fuck out ma face."

Damien sighed knowing he just made his attitude worse. He was just gonna let him chill and talk to him later. He walked out the car and picked up the bags of food. He got back in the car and Hermelio held the bags still not saying anything.

Damien and Hermelio were silent and Damien pulled into Diana's drive way seeing the 3 other cars there.

Hermelio was getting out and Damien stopped him, "Ba'boy I'm sorry for snapping at you. I'an mean to, okay? Are you alright?"

"Cool. Can we gu' na'."

Damien still felt like he had an attitude so he said, "Nah. I'ma call Dania and we gonna sit here till you lose that attitude."

"Guess we gon' stay hea'."

Damien shrugged and called Dania. He handed her 4 bags but kept his and Hermelios. He ain't tell Hermelio that he bought him food and just started eating his own.

Hermelio sat there on his phone and Damien finished half of his platter.

"You really finna sit here?"

Damien cleaned his mouth of food, "Yeah, you cool now?"

Hermelio nodded.

"So what was the problem?"

Hermelio squinted at him, "You aint ma' friend right? Just watching me fa' Aya. Ain't no problem I kno' what it is nie'."

Damien sighed feeling bad, "I ain' watching you just fa' Aya. But we ain' friends. I like ya a lil more than that. Just some conversation ta be had, is all. Youn know what it is so quit that attitude."

Hermelio didn't know what to say, "W-what?"

"Next time just tell me what you feeling 'stead of giving me attitude. Grab that food out the bag and lets go inside."

Hermelio still had lingering feelings for Carnell but he felt something new for Damien, he didn't know how to take this information to be honest. He didn't know if he could give a piece of himself to another person. 

They walked inside and Damien opened the door for Hermelio. 

"Yall, this Hermelio."

Dania had Jayshawn in a head lock and Sevyn was laughing hyping up Dania. Akiya was just on her phone probably watching 'Monk'.

Dania looked up and let Hermelio go, "Oh hi! We ain't like this normally. This just Jayshawn bullshitting."

Hermelio let out a small smile, "Hi."

He sat down on the same couch as Akiya and she said something under her breath and the spoke quietly while Dania, Jayshawn, Sevyn, and Damien started up a spades game. 

Damien laughed loudly, "DICKHEAD! I'on know why you over betting dick."

Sevyn mugged Jayshawn, "I told your stupid ass lets go five and you put EIGHT. Stupid fuck nigga."

Jayshawn shrugged, "It's just a game bruh chill."

"NO! I'an letting yo' ass write again. Terrible Spades partner. You ain't coming ta' no cookout. Matter fact never eat again. Have a stroke and DIE."

Hermelio looked over and asked Akiya who he was watching 'Monk' with, "Is it that serious?" They had gotten comfortable and her legs were in his lap and he was leaning head to head with her.

She mumbled, "It's not but it is at the same time. They usually bet like a band for the winners."

He hummed and went back watching the show. He eventually fell asleep but woke up hearing Dania and Damien talking.

"... Carnell?"

"I'ma talk to him about him. I haven't done anything."

"Yet, Damien. You shoulda been told him you poly. Now it just seem weird as fuck. You seem weird as fuck."

Hermelio was hald awake now. Damien hasn't noticed yet but Hermelio just sat there listening.

"You like him more than Carnell?"

"No but I'm starting to like him as much as him though."

Hermelio spoke, "Damien?"

Damien looked behind him, "Yeah baby?"

Hermelio, "I wanna go sleep."

Damien nodded and pushed Akiya off of him softly before helping him up. "You wan' me to carry you?"

Hermelio shrugged tiredly and put his hands up. Damien scooped him up easily and said bye to a worried looking Dania.

He mouthed, "We'll talk later." She nodded and opened the door for them.

Hermelio was sleep all the way home. Damien put the boy in his bed. Manissa opened the doors for him. 

Damien went back home and called Carnell.

"Hi Da."

"Hi papa."

"Why you still up?"

"I wanted to tell you something."

Carnell sat up in his bed listening to what Damien had to say, "Yes baby?"

"I.. I'm not sure this should be over the phone can you come outside?"

Carnells stomach dropped with nervousness. He didn't know what the talk was gonna be about.

He put on a pair of sweats and went outside.

He got in the car and Damien placed a kiss against his lips.

"So what's going on?"

"I'm poly."

Carnell wasn't surprised, he'd heard from a few angry and questionable insta messages from Damiens exes.

Carnell nodded, "Okay.. I'm okay with that."

"I also.. like Hermelio."

Carnell froze, "H-hermelio? Hermelio Kingston?"

Damien nodded, "I don't know what he is to you but I wanted you to know."

"Hermelio's my ex. Our relationship.. ended because he almost caught a attempted murder charge over me. It was when I was living my father and he didn't even second guess it. My father was abusive and my mother didn't know.."

Carnell started crying and Damien put him in his lap, "My mom doesn't know he was abusive she just thinks he was homophobic but he was beating on me day and night and Hermelio was the only one who knew. He was living on the streets at the  One time he beat me so bad that Hermelio came and they got into it. My mom came and she thought that it was just take too far."

Damien rubbed his back and he continued, "He.. almost killed him and I didn't want him to go to prison so my mom took my side and they almost took my siblings. The deal was that me and him left each other alone and we couldn't so she gave me the option for her to tell the police or I move away."

Carnell sobbed into Damiens arms and Damien felt himself getting angry. "I- I'm not allowed to even contact him until I move out of her house so it doesn't affect the twins."

Damien spoke after letting Carnell cry it off, "I'll do whatever you want me to do, okay baby. You wanna move out, you can live with me. You want me to keep you guys separate, I'll do that. Just let me know papa. I'm here for you, always."

Carnell nodded in his shoulder, and mumbled, "I want a kiss."

Damien laughed, "C'mere snot nose."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 25.1K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
26.4K 574 22
I am inlove with my bestfriend who is also my cousin 🙈 Ain't go really waste your time... read to find out🖖🏼
289K 13K 30
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚..𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚." 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 & 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚...