๐…*๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ |...

Autorstwa _hopeluvsu_

๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž. One bit, One Bor... Wiฤ™cej

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ 1
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2

66 2 0
Autorstwa _hopeluvsu_

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 
↞«❝ELLIE! ELLIE!❞»↠
☾♪―𝑾𝑶𝑳𝑭 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵―♪☽

  ↞𝔣*𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡↠

“Run.” 

Ellie rolled over in her sleep, holding onto her head. Flashes of different things ran through her head. 

“Dude, that was Derek Hale.” 

She grumbled in her sleep, rolling over again. 

“We’re family now.” 

She mumbled in her sleep, her face scrunching up in fear. 

“Hunters. They’ll come for you, I can help you.” 

She moved her head to the left, her breathing increasing. 

“Werewolves. Hunters. Kanimas. It’s like halloween every full moon.” 

She let out a whimper, shaking her head in her sleep. 

“I love you Ellie.” 

She groaned and moved onto her side. She scrunched up her face, her hand moving to her stomach. 

“You don’t need to be alone. You chose that Derek.” 

Ellie shook her head, as her hand came up to her face. 

“You deserve someone better, but I can’t help but love you, Ellie.” 

“Maybe you’re right, I need someone better… but I can’t help but love you too.” 

Ellie mumbled again, as her head started to ache in her sleep. 

“You’re special.” 

“Run, Ellie!”

“Don’t die on me, I need you.” 

“You went against your own brother for someone you love, how did that work out?” 

“You need to wake up.” 

“I’m Isacc.” 

“Ellie.”

Flashes of different things went through her dreams, making her whimper. 

“You were damned the moment you were bit.” 

“I didn’t choose your brother. I wasn’t aiming for him. I was aiming for you.” 

“Please don’t do something stupid.” 

“I won’t. I love you Stiles.” 

“I love you Ellie.” 

Ellie frowned in her sleep. 

“You kissed me two days ago, but then I found you cuddling him?! How does that make any sense?

“I’m sorry! I just didn’t want to be alone!” 

“You could have called me.” 

“I tried, twice. Look at your phone asshole.” 

“My name is Matt.” 

“Ellie.” 

Ellie rolled over in her sleep once again. 

“I’ll give you two a choice. Either you join my pack, or your family dies.” 

“Go to hell.” 

“Trust me, I’m already in it.” 

Ellie’s breathing increased, as she shook her head in her sleep. 

“Hello, my beauty.” 

“G–get away from me.” 

“Shh, it’s going to be okay. I just need you.” 

“You’re c–crazy! A–and a stalker!” 

“Oh shush. I love you. I’m never going to hurt you.” 

“HELP!” 

Ellie gasped, sitting right up in her bed, holding onto her head. She let out a whimper and closed her eyes trying to ease the pain. She had one question running through her head: What the hell was that?

↞𝔣*𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡↠

“Do I have to?” Ellie asked her brother, watching him put on his padding. 

Scott turned his head to her with a look on his face that read ‘shut-up-and-just-do-it-for-me’. She sighed and stomped her foot on the ground. 

“Fine.” She turned around and walked up the silver bleachers. 

She of course wanted to support her brother, but with her headache and the dreams from the night before it just made her want to not do anything but lay down.

Her brother didn’t know any of this, but if he did he wouldn’t have made her stay. 

She didn’t want to worry him though, she really just wanted to get this day over with. She was so tired.

And not to mention anytime she closed her eyes those dreams would come rushing back to her. It bugged her. She just wanted to know what was going on with her. 

“Ellie, right?” she flinched lightly, not knowing anyone sat beside her. She turned around to see the new girl, who was smiling at her shyly. Ellie nodded, putting on her own smile. 

“I’m Allison.” 

“Ellie– which you already knew,” Ellie blushed in embarrassment and put her hand out to shake the girl's hand. Allison smiled and shook her hand. 

“It’s okay. I just, uh, wanted to talk to you. Get to know you better,” Allison said, fiddling with her hands. Ellie let herself smile. 

“You don’t have to suck up to me,” she told the girl. “My brother really likes you, and if he thinks that you’re good enough, so do I.” 

“R–really?” 

“Yes. But I do want to ask why did you say yes to going with my brother? Is it a prank?” 

“No! No! Not at all! I like your brother. He’s cute, charming, and he’s super caring,” she told her. Ellie broke out into a huge smile on her face.
“Okay, good.” she smiled. “I hope you guys have a good date tonight.” 

“Me too.” 

↞𝔣*𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡↠

“So what? You saw some claw marks on a chair and thought my brother is a wolf?” she asked him, and slammed her door closed. 

Stiles glared at her and rubbed his car. Ellie rolled her eyes and walked in front of the house. Stiles grabbed her hand and pulled her back slightly. 

“Ellie whatever bit you both wasn’t human. It has to be,” he told her, sounding stern and worried. She ripped her arm back and glared at him.

“Stiles, you’re acting insane!”

“Ellie! I’m not! You should have seen it! They were actually animal claw marks!” he told her, as they both entered the party. 

Ellie shook her head and walked off from Stiles, annoyed at his existence. Stiles of course needed to follow her because he knew that she was also bitten. He tried keeping up with her, but she was too fast. He had lost her in the crowd. 

He sighed and went out the back door, seeing if he could find her. He looked around, shuffling through the different dancing bodies.

He went over to the drink bar, looking around. He stopped looking when he laid eyes on Scott who was dancing with Allison. 

He smiled in relief, but it was short lived when Ellie stumbled out the back door. Her face clearly told people she was in pain, and she was holding her head.

Stiles immediately put his drink down and rushed over to her. 

“El!” He grabbed onto her arms. She collapsed into his hold, her eyes watering with tears. 

“Stiles, somethings wrong,” she whispered to him, holding onto her head.

Stiles nodded and started to pull her through different bodies and out the front door. Suddenly a body came rushing into them, making both of them stumble to the ground. Ellie groaned in pain, holding onto Stiles. 

“Dude, watch–” Stiles stopped talking, seeing Scott in front of him. “Scott. We need to go.” 

“Is she okay?” Scott asked, ignoring Stiles’ previous statement. 

Stiles shook his head and pulled Ellie up into bridal style. They both made it out the door and towards Stiles' jeep. Ellie mumbled something that they couldn’t hear. 

“Ellie. I think you need to go to the hospital,” Stiles told her, but she shook her head. 

“I–I just want to go home,” she whispered, holding onto Stiles more. 

Stiles sighed and nodded. He knew that she was going to be stubborn, but he had to take her to the hospital. Her feeling like this isn’t normal, and it was concerning him. 

He opened his jeep door, and laid her down across the back seat. She snuggled into one of his jackets that laid in the back, closing her eyes with tiredness. He closed the door and turned to Scott, only to find him not there. 

“Scott? Scott!” He walked away from the jeep for a minute, looking around the small street. 

He walked away from the jeep and further to the end of the jeep. He looked left and right, trying to see where his best friend went. 

“HELP–” he turned around, hearing Ellie scream. He quickly ran back to his jeep to see both doors open and the girl gone. He looked around himself feeling panic overwhelmed him. 

“ELLIE! ELLIE!” he screamed looking around the parking lot. He cursed himself and quickly got into his jeep, starting it. 

↞𝔣*𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡↠

“Stop moving!” a man with a dark voice whispered into Ellie’s ear, holding her close to him. 

She screamed into his hand, shaking her head. She was kicking and trying to pull the man's hand away from her mouth. The man sighed and set her down. She turned around and went to punch him but he caught her arm. 

“Eleanor, stop.” he told her. “I'm not going to hurt you.” 

“D–Derek?” she whispered, shocked. He nodded and tossed her arm to the side. 

She looked at him shocked and confused. She didn’t understand what was going on or why it was happening. 

“You kidnapped me! And scared the shit out of me! How is that not hurting me?!” she asked angrily.

Derek raised his eyebrows, giving her a sassy ‘shut-up’ look. She rolled her eyes but tumbled over when a new type of pain hit her. She grabbed onto Derek’s hand, while holding onto her own stomach. 

“Eleanor, are you okay?” 

“Somethings wrong– ahh!” she fell to the floor, her eyes changing from a beautiful green to a goldish color. Derek gasped and pulled her up. 

“It’s okay. We need to get you out of here,” he told her, making her nod. 

She clung to him, her claws extending into his arms. He closed his eyes to keep himself in control before helping her get up. He held her close, not knowing why he felt the need to protect her so much. 

He brought her to his old burned down house, and set her on a dusty couch. She let out a whimper, her eyes flashing between yellow and her normal green. He shushed her and moved some hair out of her face. 

“I have to chain you up,” he told her. 

She looked at him confused and fearful, but let out a scream as her hand snapped out of place. Derek immediately ran into another room, grabbing some chains.

He ran back into the room, attaching the chains to a sturdy pillar and wrapped the chains around her feet. 

“W–what is happening to me?!” she yelled out in pain, holding onto her head. 

“I–I’ve not seen this happen in a long time,” Derek told her, making her growl and look at him. 

“WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!” she tried to grab for him but the chains held her back. Derek looked at her conflicted, seeing the way she was in pain but also angry. 

“You need to calm–” 

“YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME— AHHH!” she screamed as her spine snapped out of place and arched. She let tears run down her face, crying to herself. 

“P–please,” she cried, clawing at the floor. 

“I’m sorry,” Derek whispered, before walking out of the house. 

Ellie screamed after him. She moved to follow him but the chains held her back. She whined and kept pulling on them.

Ellie cried, clawing at the floor, trying not to scream so much. 

“I–I need to— AHHH!” she screamed in pain, her body going up into a kneeling position. 

Fur started to grow around her face, and body. Claws formed where there should be nails, and fangs formed where there should be teeth.

She shivered before her body fell to the floor. 

She whined, her body no longer looked human. She was a wolf that looked like it just fought off bears.

She was so tired that she couldn’t move. Although it hurt to move, she looked around the very burned down room. It didn’t have anything but a couch and a couple mirrors. 

She whined again, and looked over at the door. She hoped that she would change back soon, she didn’t want to be like this forever.

She whined again, and moved her leg a little. She stopped and whined again when it shot a shooting pain through her. 

↞𝔣*𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡↠

About an hour later, Derek entered the burned house. He didn’t want to leave for too long, but it was kinda hard not to.

He had to help her brother, who was now very pissed that he got shot with an arrow. 

Derek didn’t care though. He just wants to get back to see her. He was worried and that scared him. He hadn’t been worried about someone in a long time. 

“Eleanor?” he questioned walking further into the burned house. 

He entered the living room, to see Ellie laying on the floor, but she was a beautiful white wolf, with a black nose and she looked to be sleeping.

He took a couple cautious steps towards her, looking to make sure she was asleep. 

Suddenly he was on the ground, with a growling wolf above him. He looked slightly shocked, looking into her yellow eyes. 

“Ellie, stop. It’s me, it’s Derek!” he whispered to her, making her growls subside. “I–I can help you change back…” 

Ellie hopped off him, and tilted her head to the side. She looked like a puppy to Derek. He slowly sat up and put his hand out for her.

She looked at his hand and bared her teeth. He stopped moving, so she stopped growling. 

“I need you to focus on the things around you that make you human. You’re brother, you’re friend, my voice. Can you do that?” 

Ellie’s wolf huffed and nodded its head. Ellie closed her eyes and focused on the ground under her. She focused on the people she loved and the sound of Derek’s heartbeat. 

“Good, now think of yourself as human.” 

She tried to imagine herself as human and soon enough she could feel that her paws were not paws anymore. She let out a sigh of relief as she felt herself going back to normal. Derek smiled, but noticed her body was naked. 

He quickly took off his jacket and threw it over her body. He turned his head away, not wanting to seem like a creep for staring at her. She wrapped the jacket around herself, breathing heavily from the pain of turning into a wolf. 

“W–what was that?” she asked. 

He didn’t look at her but responded, “You’re a full Lycan.” 

“What the hell is a Lycan?” 

“A Lycan is a human that has the ability to shape-shift into a raging ferocious wolf and wolf-like beast typically when there is a full moon,” he told her. 

“So a werewolf?” 

“Assentaly yes,” he still wasn’t looking at her. He wanted to be respectful. “Some are bitten and some are born. I was born, but most of the time you’re only half Lycan. My sister and my uncle were Lycans.” 

“So who bit me?” 

“That’s what I’m trying to find out. You and your brother–” 

“Is he full Lycan?” 

“No. He’s half, like me,” Derek told her. She nodded, looking down at the ground. “But as I was saying, you and your brother are connected to the wolf that bit you. He’s an alpha. Your alpha.”

“I don’t want an alpha! I don’t want any of this!” 

“You will,” Derek turned to her, but stared in her eyes only. “And you’re gonna need me if you want to get through this.” 

She looked at the ground trying to process everything that is happening at the moment. She looks at him for a moment before nodding her head. 

“What do I have to do?” 

↞𝔣*𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡↠

That’s the end of the second chapter. I really hope you like it and continue to read it. Thank you to everyone who will continue to read on and thank you to everyone who tried my story even if it wasn’t their thing. 

— 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞, 𝐅*𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
74.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...