Come Back to Me

By Keebs1214

Far away and content in Texas, Regan has done everything she can to forget her tiny little hometown in Maine... More

Chapter 1 Present Day
Chapter 2 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 4 Present Day
Chapter 5 Present Day
Chapter 6 Present Day
Chapter 7 Present Day
Chapter 8 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Joshua
Chapter 10 Present Day
Chapter 11 Present Day
Chapter 12 Present Day
Chapter 13 Present Day
Chapter 14 Present Day
Chapter 15: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Mark
Chapter 17: Present Day
Chapter 18: Present Day
Chapter 19: Present Day
Chapter 20: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 22: Present Day
Chapter 23: Present Day
Chapter 24: Present Day
Chapter 25: Present Day
Chapter 26: Present Day
Chapter 27: Present Day
Chapter 28: Present Day
Chapter 29: Present Day
Chapter 30: Present Day
Chapter 31: Present Day
10 Years Ago: The Boys
Chapter 34: Present Day
Chapter 35: Present Day
Chapter 36: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Regan
Chapter 38: Present Day
Chapter 39: Present Day
Chapter 40: Present Day
Chapter 41: Present Day
Chapter 42: Present Day
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Present Day
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 - Edited
Chapter 52: Noah - The Rescue
Chapter 53: Joshua - The Rebuild
Chapter 54: Mark - The Revenge
Chapter 55: Regan - The Recovery
Chapter 56: Regan

Chapter 33: Present Day

172 11 0
By Keebs1214

I was giddy with excitement as I finished getting ready, fastening my simple diamond drop earrings and giving myself one more look in the mirror. The dress I found for tonight night was killer. I felt sexier than I ever had in my entire life, and the thought of the boy's reaction when they saw me was causing me to ache in all the right places. The black gown was nothing complicated, form-fitting above the waist with a lace-detailed bodice and sleeves, a high straight neckline, and a side slit up to my mid-thigh in the flowing skirt. From the front, it was quite demur. The fact that it was totally backless, with lace and rhinestone details bringing attention to where it dipped to just above my ass, was what I was betting all my newly acquired assets would bring my men to their knees.

The day started off with less-than-exciting house calls from the financial advisor and bank manager, accompanied by John. I yawned my way through Mr.Hannigan's, or Russell, as he preferred to be called, explanation of the general performance of Riley's investment portfolios and overview of my brother's investment objectives. I agreed with all of it, I saw no reason to change anything. The bank manager, whose name I forgot the second he told me, went over the checking and savings accounts, the CDs, and the credit card. I had to sign my name another thousand times for each of them and then it was done.

I was officially a millionaire.

This is exactly what it felt like when a small army showed up soon after with arms full of dresses, shoes, lingerie, makeup, accessories, and bags and bags of other clothes. I went full-force shopaholic for the whole afternoon. I drank champagne and laughed and even danced a little through piles of taffeta, lace, and silk. I ooh'd and aah'd my way through diamonds and gold jewelry. My hair was trimmed and treated while I received a mani/pedi. I got to pick out a whole case full of new makeup and skin care products. Did I pick just one shoe to go with the dress? Absolutely not. I kept every pair that fit me. Same with all the lingerie.

It was a dream come true.

I was a princess.

I was a movie star.

I made up my own montage music as I modeled one outfit after the next.

But none of it would compare to seeing Noah, Joshua, and Mark tonight. And show them the surprise I had for them.

They had been gone all day, Mark being the first to disentangle himself from me this morning. He snuck away for his workout without waking me and I only stirred a little when he had kissed my cheek, whispering he loved me before leaving for work.

Joshua and Noah lounged with me longer than they should have, letting me sleep in as long as possible until Noah got a call about an issue regarding tonight's event. He had left very grumpy and cursing Joshua for being able to stay with me longer than he was able to. Joshua only laughed and held me tighter, throwing his leg over my hip and burying us under the comforter.

The "issue" was that the caterer, who had been booked months in advance, had a kitchen fire overnight that destroyed most of their property. Amongst the chaos of trying to corral his event managers and keep them from freaking out, Noah had called to let me know he may not make it home before the gallery opening. Then he called Joshua in. I think he just wanted some backup... and someone to bring him his tux.

The door slammed shut downstairs just as I was grabbing my heels. That all too familiar flutter began in my stomach. Steps thundered in my ears as he ascended the stairs. I'd just gotten on my first shoe and had my foot propped on the chair, fastening the strap on the second when he entered the room. The slit had caused the dress to fall away and expose almost my entire leg to whichever one would appear in my doorway, as well as the surprise I had intended on showing them later that night.

My fingers trembled as I got my heel fastened, my hair cascading over my shoulder and blocking my view of Noah. I didn't need to see to know it was him. I would always know when he was nearby.

He hadn't moved from the doorway. I slowly straightened and faced him, my breath catching at the sight.

I already knew Noah had made suits my new favorite fantasy but seeing him in a classically cut tuxedo just about made me moan out loud. Praying he couldn't see how unsteady I had become, I rested my foot back on the floor, his eyes carefully watching the movement. My lips turned in a smile. He just stared, hand still resting on the doorframe, his eyes doing that thing again where they slowly took in every inch of me like a teasing caress. I fidgeted, his appraisal taking longer than usual and not knowing what to do, I turned to retrieve my clutch from the dresser.

"Fuck me."

His whispered curse caused me to throw a glance over my shoulder only to find he was already there beside me, his hand reaching out to lightly brush down my spine, one torturous inch at a time. I bit my lip, holding in a whimper as he traced the low curve of the dress, my muscles tensing in delight.

"You chose this dress just to torment me all evening?" His breath was warm as his lips brushed against my ear.

I turned to face him as his hand fell away. "Do you like it?"

"What do you think?" He pressed his body against me. I could feel his hardness pressing into my abdomen, and I grinned, quietly pleased with myself.

"I think I picked the right dress."

So suddenly I couldn't even comprehend what was happening, Noah had me backed into the wall, one hand gripping my hip, the other sliding past the slit in my dress. As his fingers smoothed over the curve of my hip, he cursed again.

"No panties?"

The way the dress fit there was no allowing for undergarments. Not awaiting my response, he palmed my center, discovering the big surprise. His hand on my hip tightened and his reaction aroused me even more.

"And you're bare," he growled out.

"I had a spa day," I smiled at him, moving my hips, encouraging his hand to move against me. He had to feel how wet and desperate I was for his touch. He wedged a knee between my legs, forcing my stance wider but still not giving me what I wanted.

"Noah," I begged, pleading with him to pleasure me. A second went by as he gazed down at me and then I could see the exact moment he made his decision. His eyes narrowed, and the corner of his mouth turned up as he ducked to place a soft kiss on my neck, then my shoulder.

His fingers softly began stroking my folds, his thumb petting my clit and I let out a keening moan at the immediate pleasure coursing through my body. His teeth nibbled at my collarbone.

"If I'm going to walk around with a hard-on all night," he said lowly and softly at my ear. "Then you get to be miserable right along with me."

He drove two fingers inside me before I could make sense of what he'd said.

"So fucking hot," he groaned against my skin, his voice low with arousal.

I dropped my purse to the floor in order to hold onto his shoulders, practically orgasming just from his hoarse tone. Shoving myself against his hand as he fucked me with his fingers, my head fell back and he released my hip to grasp the nape of my neck, forcing me to look at him.

He was fierce and so devastatingly sexy as he forced me to keep his gaze. His jaw clenched as he mercilessly took me nearer and nearer to release. My moans and pleading cries were echoing all throughout the room, louder and louder the closer I got to it. As I got louder, his movements got harder and faster, his fingers unforgiving as they stretched me and thrust in and out and curled inside me to hit that magical, sensitive spot. My legs were trembling, threatening to give out on me at any second, while he kept brushing his thumb over my swollen clit with every push of his hand.

Somewhere in the distance, I heard a car horn give three short honks and Noah slowed his hand.

"Are you close?" he ground out as I clenched around him.

All I could do was nod and move my hips against his palm, desperate.

"Good." He gave me a wicked grin and pulled his hand away. My eyes widened as he brought his fingers to his lips and sucked my wetness from them.

Did he just-?

He stepped back and released me to wrap his arm around my waist, steadying me on my feet before reaching down to pick up my clutch.

"Time to go," he said cheerily as I gaped at him in confusion.

"You can't be serious." My words caused him to laugh and gently lead me out to the hall.

"I told you, you are going to be just as miserable as I am tonight."

Each step I took was creating a delicious and torturous sensation between my legs. He watched me closely, his eyes bright with excitement.

I steadied myself with one hand on the railing, the other reaching out to him. "Not like this, Noah. I can't."

He took my hand and pressed it to his erection, thick and hot beneath my palm. "You will," he ordered, voice low again.

The car honked twice more. He seemed to be thinking about something as I gently massaged him through the material of his pants and then thought better of it. Removing my hand, he threaded his fingers through mine and led me down the steps. There were so many things I wanted to say, except I couldn't find the words for any of them. I was so turned on and frustrated and furious it was hard to pick which emotion to latch on to. As he handed me my shawl, I decided and settled for furious, ripping it out of his hands before he had the chance to use it as an excuse to touch me again.

Noah chuckled, unaffected by my glare and simply held the front door open for me as we exited. I refused to look at him as we walked to the car, showing only mild surprise when I saw Joshua, Walker, and a man I'd never met standing next to a limo.

Joshua was a dream come true in his tuxedo. He was my vision from the night before as if he had seen into my mind. His hair was twisted into a neater than usual knot, stubble shadowing his cheeks, and instead of a bow tie, he wore a simple black necktie. My already weakened legs shook even more as he met me on the sidewalk.

He took my hand, lightly brushing his lips along my knuckles. "I don't have the words."

"Neither do I."

Noah's hand on my bare back directed me to the limo, while Joshua kept my hand in his. Walker opened the door, completely expressionless.

"Ostentatious, no?" I quipped as I slid onto a seat.

Noah ducked in after me and sat across from me. "I never got to take you to your prom. I figured tonight could be a close second."

Damn him for being so sweet. He was making it difficult to remain irritated with him.

Joshua sat next to me, his hand immediately finding my thigh through the slit in the dress,

I pretended to look out the window as we made our way toward the gallery and could feel Noah's eyes on me the entire time. Finally, I let out a huff and looked over at him.

"Care to share with the class?"

"Touch yourself," he demanded, in that tone that hit me right in my center.

"What?" My eyes flickered to the front where I knew Walker and that other man were sitting on the other side of the divider. "No."

He cocked an eyebrow at my refusal. "You don't want to get off?"

Joshua's hand tightened and began pulling my legs open.

"Well, yeah, but not-"

"Regan," Joshua's voice was low and gravelly. "You either touch yourself, or you'll pay for it later."

How could I lose? "I quite like your punishments."

"You won't like this one." He shifted in his seat and I saw him run a hand over his lap, presumably adjusting himself. I bit my lip.

Noah smirked. "I know you want to finish what I started, so do it."

My hands had a mind of their own, slowly easing my skirt aside as I spread my legs slightly. Noah leaned forward, his hands on my knees, easing them further apart to look at me, catching only glimpses as we passed under the streetlights. My right hand caressed a path along the inside of my thigh before I hesitantly drew a finger through the center of my folds. Noah cursed as I groaned, his grip on my knees tightening.

"Oh hell, baby girl. You're completely bare." Joshua looked as if he was going to tackle me onto the seat.

"Show me how you like it," Noah demanded.

I slipped two fingers inside me before sliding them up and rubbing them against my clit. "I like how you do it."

"Did you ever think of us in the years we were apart? Think of our nights together and things we used to do?"

"Always," I panted.

"Then show us how you touched yourself when you'd think of us." Joshua moved to sit across from me next to Noah to get a better view.

Christ, I was going to combust. I shut my eyes, willing my mind to take me back to our last night together, the night I reimagined over and over again these past ten years. My fingers caressed, lightly at first and then harder just as he had done to me and then I used my other hand to insert three of my fingers inside, imagining it was Noah sliding into me that first time.

"Noah," I whimpered, losing myself in the memory.

"Yes, Reggie, I'm here," he answered. "I'm right here. Talk me through it."

"You felt so good inside of me that night."

"You're thinking of our first time together?" He sounded closer. If I opened my eyes to find out, I was afraid I'd lose the picture of us making love.

"I want you inside of me again. I need you."

"Tell me how you want me to take you."

"Hard, Noah." And my fingers mimicked the movement. "Deep."

We were all breathing heavily, the inside of the limo hot with our need for each other. My fingers stroked my clit, faster and harder, bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm that I was trembling for. My hips bucked against my fingers gliding in and out as I pictured straddling Noah inside the limo, his cock inside me as I rode him hard and fast.

"Jesus," he gritted. I must have been saying all of it out loud. "Come here."

He grabbed my wrists, stopping me from finishing, and hauled me into his lap just as I had been picturing. Except, he brought my fingers to his mouth and sucked each one between his lips, savoring the taste of my arousal. As soon as he finished licking the last one clean, I captured his mouth with mine, thrusting my tongue against his, my taste still lingering. I bit his bottom lip to show my frustration and pulled away.

"I need to come, Noah," I pleaded, his hands still holding my wrists. My hips moved, trying to get closer but he hadn't pulled me far enough onto his lap to rub against what I wanted. "Please."

"Not yet, beautiful."

"Joshua," I begged. If Noah wouldn't get me off, Joshua could.

He only shook his head, jaw clenched.

The car began slowing and pulling over. I yanked myself away from Noah to go back to my side of the car, smoothing out my dress and trying to calm down. Noah sat with his eyes closed, fists balled at his sides, attempting to gain some sort of control, I assumed. Hopefully, he was as uncomfortable as I was. Joshua ran a hand down his face and adjusted himself.

"I'll make one of you finish what you started before we leave here tonight," I proclaimed.

Noah opened his eyes and grinned. "Not until you beg me even more for it," he promised.

"Wanna bet?"

"The only way it's happening is if you get on your knees for us," Joshua grinned.

Game on, I thought and grinned back at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
544K 28.9K 50
There is a darkness that lurks inside of me. The evil that runs through my veins is a constant reminder of the ruthless killer I once was. But someh...
12.9M 340K 56
He was her best friend's brother. She was his little sister's best friend. He was a player. She had a crush on him. --------------------------- Ariel...