SURVIVOR, TEEN WOLF

By makexaxwish

people do terrible things to survive, it's just the way of life and adelaide laskaris has survived the worse... More

ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Three A・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Three B・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ

55 5 1
By makexaxwish

           ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"No!"

Stiles grabbed onto Scott's collar, pulling him back onto the locker, which caused the Alpha's eyes to widen in surprise.

Scott then looks at his best friend in confusion, fixing his clothes. "What?"

"Don't 'what' me." Stiles sternly says.

"What are you doing?" Stiles questions.

"...walking." Scott looks at him innocently.

"Scott–––i agree that Stiles says something about you being 'the hottest girl' or whatever, but we literally know nothing about that girl." Macy appears from a corner, clearly alarming the McCall.

"Where do you even appear from?! I didn't even hear you." Scott's eyes narrowed at her.

Macy smirks. "Perks of being me."

"No, Scott, we know nothing about this girl, and Macy's right, you can't talk to her." Stiles agrees.

"What if she's like me?" Scott then asks.

Stiles gave him a look. "That girl walked through one point twenty one gigawatts of electricity–––she isn't like you."

"...and why is Ida talking to her?" Macy frowns.

Stiles and Scott then turned to look at where Kira is, who had an awkward look on her face as Adelaide talked with her.

           ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

In another part of the school's hallway, Danny was seen talking with someone over the phone, a frustrated look on his face.

"Don't you have portable generators or something? It's a black light part, it's not like you need a ton of power."

Danny, hearing a disappointed response over the phone, sighs out. "Okay, yeah–––i get it."

Danny hangs up the phone, a frustrated look on his face, just then Ethan from a corner.

"A black night party?" Ethan asks.

Danny then looks at Ethan with a sigh. "More like a cancelled party, the venue i booked won't have power for at least another day."

Ethan then suggests. "Need help finding another place?"

"What's the point? Nothing in this town's gonna have any power, thanks anyway." Danny gave him a smile, then walks away.

Aiden then walks towards his brother, a sarcastic look on face. "You want to throw a Halloween Party? What's next? Joining the year book club?"

"Just trying to do something nice." Ethan gave him a hard glare.

"Why? Who cares?" Aiden scoffs.

"He does." Ethan says.

Aiden rolls his eyes, scoffing at him.

Ethan then sighs out. "You don't get it, do you? Scott doesn't care about power, he cares about people, you want to be a Wolf in his pack? Try being a human in high school."

Ethan then went to walk away, but stopped walking, him then slowly turning towards his brother.

"I know you care about Ida, and if you truly do, then you'll do what it takes to keep her happy, it's up to you and if you don't–––then, just let her go." Ethan then says.

Ethan then walks away, leaving Aiden standing there.

           ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"I really don't wanna talk about it." Kira quietly says.

Adelaide shrugs at the Yukimura. "That's okay, we don't–––'cause i don't either, we could talk about something else."

Kira stares at her completely confused. "You're not even curious?"

"You walked through a set of bolts, what's there to talk about?" Adelaide questions.

"Wanna go to a party tonight?" Adelaide asks.

"A party?" Kira asks.

Adelaide hums. "Mhm, it's halloween night, everyone's going to be there, it's perfect."

Kira anxiously stares at her. "I really-."

"H-hey, Ida? What's going on?" Macy asks, taking a hold of the brunette human's hand, pulling her close.

"Excuse us." Macy glances at the Yukimura.

Adelaide frowns at Macy, walking with her, her getting even more confused as she saw Stiles following them.

Adelaide then noticed that Scott was afar and called out to him.

"Hey, Scott! I got you a date." Adelaide calls out, her then being pulled quickly.

Kira, hearing this, slightly blushed, Scott's eyes widening at Adelaide's words.

"What are you doing?" Stiles questions, as they reached a dark corner.

Adelaide then pulls away from Macy, glaring at her. "Well–––previously, i was being manhandled by your girlfriend, thank you very much."

"Ida, we know nothing about her-." Macy was saying.

"Yes, we do, she's immune to electricity." Adelaide says in an obvious tone.

Stiles slightly rolls his eyes. "Which means that she's even more dangerous!"

Adelaide laughs. "You two are acting paranoid."

"Just 'cause someone new enters this town, doesn't mean they're evil." Adelaide scoffs.

"Ida-."

Adelaide scoffs, slightly rolling her eyes. "I gotta go, i got Bio."

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"Why is Lydia's mother teaching Biology?"

Adelaide, who had her palm holding up her face, glances at Aiden with her green eyes, smiling at him.

"Mr. Harris used to teach Bio–––whom, by the way was a dick, but, he was a dick to everyone, anyways–––someone had to take up the job since he was occupied in being a human sacrifice." Adelaide says, looking at him.

Aiden stares at her, clearly offended and slightly hurt. "What, i didn't kill him!"

Adelaide looks in front, not answering his question, which made the Omega sigh out.

"Really? That's what we're going to do? Ignore each other?" Aiden scoffs.

Adelaide then turns to look at Aiden. "I don't want it to seem like i hate you–––."

"...you just don't want to be with me." Aiden interjects, a saddened look on his face.

The school bell was seen ringing, Adelaide picking up her things.

"That's your choice, not mines." Adelaide answers in a cool and calm tone.

Adelaide then walks away, Aiden saying her name, then sighs out.

Aiden then leans over to Danny. "I know exactly where you can have your party." This interested Danny.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"It just showed up on my key ring this morning, i asked my dad if he put it there, but he said he don't know anything about it." Stiles says to Scott as they made their way in the rave.

"It's just a key, right?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, but, it's not mines, i don't know how it got there, or what it is for." Stiles says.

"You wanna leave so we can figure it out?" Scott then asks.

Just then, a girl with a hot pink wig and glowing orange neon lips was seen pressing them against Stiles' cheek, the Stilinski becoming surprised, blinking his eyes rapidly.

"Don't worry, Macy isn't here as yet." Scott eased, seeing how his best friend started to panic.

"Isn't here for what?" Macy then asks confusingly, appearing inside.

"You really need to stop doing that!" Scott jumps.

Macy grins amusingly at him.

"Why do you have that on your cheek?" Macy frowns, observing Stiles' face.

"Just a warm welcome, let's dance, come on." Stiles dragged her away with him.

Stiles, as he was taking Macy with him, gave Scott an exasperated look.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide Laskaris, whom was standing in a corner, was seen drinking from a bottle, her green eyes looking at Aiden who was dancing with two girls.

"How predictable." Adelaide whispers, pulling away from the bottle.

Adelaide then turned around, the bright lights shining down on her, when a random guy came up to her.

"Want me to paint your body?"

Adelaide hums, then smiles. "Sure."

Aiden, expecting him to have all of Adelaide's attention, frowns in confusion as he saw Adelaide barely looking at him.

Aiden then moves away from both girls, who started dancing with each other, Aiden then saw Adelaide softly laughing as some guy just painted on her exposed body.

Aiden lowly growls at this, rushing towards the two.

"Leave." Aiden growls from behind the guy.

The guy stumbled as he turned around, seeing fangs on display, his eyes widening in shock.

"What the hell?!"

"Leave." Aiden furiously growls.

Adelaide gave Aiden an annoyed look. "You are all class as always."

"What are you doing?" Aiden asks firmly.

Adelaide smiles, slightly scoffing. "Didn't think you'd care, since you were all over those girls."

Aiden then smirks. "Oh, so, you're jealous?"

Adelaide scoffs, looking at him up and down. "I'd say the same about you."

Adelaide then flips her hair, walking away, her hair hitting him in his face.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"Thanks!"

Scott looks over at Kira with a confused frown, an oblivious look on his face, not understanding what she was thanking him for.

"Thanks? For what?" Scott confusingly asks.

"For everything!" Kira smiles.

"...you saved my life and you remembered my name!"

"And for inviting me to this party." Kira smiles.

"Uh...actually that was Ida–––." Scott awkwardly says.

"Yeah, but, you were so nice to me." Kira smiles.

"Ida-."

Scott and Kira both looked at Aiden who tries to go after the green eyed brunette.

"Oh! He's so into her, isn't he?" Kira says.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Lydia, who was on the outside–––saw dark shadows walking on the ground, her frowning deeply at the unfamiliar shadows.

Lydia then slowly looked up, her eyes showing confusion and surprise, seeing five creatures with all black, masks all on their faces, eyes glowing a bright green yellow color, her lips trembling.

They grabbed onto Lydia, holding onto her, then dropping her onto the ground in a freezing state.

Adelaide had rushed outside to see the five creatures, all them staring at the brunette human.

"Lydia!"

Adelaide then pulled out something that was around her high waisted jean shorts, inside the loops, it quickly transforming into her sword, her pointing it at them, her other hand stretched out.

Adelaide stood in front of Lydia, in a protective stance.

The five creatures then soon disappeared in what looked like black dust.

          ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 3 21
Malevolent (adj.) having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "You're telling me we're up against fictional dread doctors, a lunatic teenager, A...
909 23 20
All Vienna Stilinski wanted to do was to prove that she was useful. To prove that she could stand her ground and fight alongside her pack against the...
86.1K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...
64.6K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...