๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

BแปŸi aeztopiax

When Andy Robertson younger sister falls in love with his teammate. Xem Thรชm

๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

262 6 0
BแปŸi aeztopiax

When Andy and I got back from training I needed to talk to Rachel without Andy round.

So I decided to go look for her and she was folding the washing up, "Rachel can we talk?" I asked her.

"Of course liv what is it?" She asked me as I walked in and shouted the door behind me.

"I want to learn how to drive but I don't want Andy to find out" I told her as she looked at me confused.

"Only because I don't want him to pay I want to pay myself" I added on.

"So how you going to do that?" She asked me, "I can ask my friend who owns a cafe if she can get you a job?" She added on.

"You would do that?" I asked her.

"Yes of course I will I'll message her later" she said to me.

It's been couple hours later and I was in my bedroom while watching tiktoks.

And I got a weird feeling in my stomach like I was going to throw up and I ran to the toilet and started throwing up.

I then felt like someone was behind me, "Liv you okay?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah I think so" I said to her as I laid on my bed.

"Get some rest okay and I'll bring some food up for you later" she said to me as she walked out.

-

Trent

-

The boys decided to go over to Andy's place which we used to not do put I'm pretty sure they just want to take the piss out of me.

Once we arrived Rachel called me into the kitchen as she was making dinner for her son and liv, "Trent can you take this up for Liv?" She asked me.

I toke the plate of food from her, "yeah sure" I told her.

"She maybe asleep as she hasn't been down for a while" she told me.

I then got to her room I knocked on her door there was no answer so I walked in and saw she was fast asleep.

So I put her plate of food on her desk, "Liv?" I asked her as I gave her I kiss on the top of her head.

She started to open her eyes he looked up to me, "what you doing here?" She asked me.

"Andy invited us over" I told her, "your dinner is on your desk" I added on.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"Mac and Cheese" I told her as I did she said to gag, "you good?" I asked her as she ran to the toilet.

"Liv" I said to her.

"Yeah?" She asked me as she sat on the floor.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked her.

"Couple weeks" she told me, "oh shit" she added on.

"You want me to drive you?" I asked her

"Yeah" I said to him without eye contact, he then grabbed my face, "but we just lost the baby few months ago" I added on.

"I know, let's just go find out before we worry" he told me.

Once we got downstairs everyone was out in the garden so we decided to leave without saying anything.

We got to the shop and I sat in the car staring out of the window, "I'll be back in a minute" i told him as I didn't want him to come in as I didn't want it to go everywhere.

I got back to his car and sat there and didn't say anything.

"What if I am pregnant?" I told him, trying not to cry.

"Then you are liv" he told me and he placed his hand on my leg.

"I'm scared that I might lose it again" I told him while forcing a smile.

I didn't say a word the whole car journey but we weren't going back to my place, "where are we going?" I asked him confused.

"My place" he said while giving me a smile, "so you can do it without the lads bugging you" he added on as we pulled up.

I got out the car and followed him to into his house and his dogs came to him.

"Oi get down" he whistled as he told them to get down.

"So where's the bathroom?" I asked him.

"You can use the one in my bathroom as my family uses the one down here" he told me as I followed him upstairs.

Trent stayed with me as I peed on the test and I was waiting nervously.

"Come on I don't like seeing you like this" he told me as he grabbed me and we headed into his living room.

He chucked himself on his couch and tapped on his couch next to him for me to sit down I then sat down and just laid on his chest.

"Whats wrong?" He asked me.

I didn't look at him, "I don't know how Andy and Rachel will react, like I asked Rachel if I could get a job and her friends cafe so I could start driving but I'll be there for what 8-9 months if I am" I told him avoiding eye contact.

"Why don't you ask the gaffer for a job" he said to me.

"Trent I don't know" I told him.

"He'll be supportive liv" he begged me.

"I'll think about it" I told him.

"Ask him tomorrow in training" I said to me.

"Oh shit I need to get back" I panicked.

"Stay the night" he said to me while smiling.

"But Andy will be pissed off at me" I told him.

"Liv just message Rachel or something" he told me.

————
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞!
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫??

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

2M 39.3K 89
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -------------------- Being the s...
12.3K 304 41
Martha Olsen, unlike her sister, isn't so lucky when it comes to love.
332K 3.3K 44
Perrie Edward's little sister has never been a fan of football although her sisters boyfriend plays for Liverpool. When Perrie drags her sister to on...
5.3K 187 9
You would think being Lucy Bronzes younger sister would mean I play football Right? Right?