SWEET LOVE ʲᵘʳᵃʲ ˢˡᵃᶠᵏᵒᵛˢᵏʸ

lillils_ द्वारा

What happens when a girl with a rough past meets the boy of her dreams? Will he be able to provide her the co... अधिक

CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER TEN

506 10 10
lillils_ द्वारा

CHAPTER TEN

𐙚⊹₊⋆☆

juraj

wanna go on a date?

I thought the guy was supposed to ask the girl out?

you're a pussy
yes or no

Yes
Obviously

   Obviously she thought to herself. They planned on going to a nice restaurant later that evening. It was one of Millie's favorites. 

   She took a long and relaxing shower and then called her friends to give her company and advice while getting ready.

   "Turtleneck or button-up?" She asked the girls. 

   "Definitely turtleneck."

    "Button-up."

    "Button-up. You want to show off those tits, right?" They all answered at the same time, but Emma's reasoning made them all laugh.

   Emília continued browsing through her walk-in closet, looking at all of the options. Eventually, two skirts ended up being shown to the girls. 

   "Slutty or sluttier?" She lifted up the hangers, putting them up to her body. One was tight and ended at her mid thigh. The other was more flowy and was hemmed right under her butt. 

   "Sluttier!" The call echoed. It was the only thing all of the girls agreed on. 

   An hour, she hung up on her friends and facetimed Emma, her favorite cousin.

   "Hey!" Emília dragged out her greeting, violently waving at the camera, "What's the time?"

   "One by si myslel že po like troch rokov by si už vedela vykalkulovať time difference between us. Ale one would be wrong. Je deväť," She ranted before answering the simple question, "What's up?"

   "So like idem na date a potrebujem tvoj feedback on my fit." She turned around the camera and showed the younger girl the clothes neatly laid out on her white bed.

   "Mm, celkom pretty. Ty sa vieš obliekať nehomeless?" Emma joked, "Očkaj, ty ideš na date so Slafkovským?" 

   "I don't know if i should answer that..." 

   "Oh my gosh! Ty totálne ideš!" She squealed from excitement, "By the way, ja poznám jeho sestru." 

   Emília's eyes gouged out, "What am I hearing now?" She forced a smile.

   "Yeah! Lucia Slafkovská, his sister, she swims with me." The younger explained, "I mean, netrénuje with me, ale she goes to meets so mnou. Máme aj fotku together!" 

   They gossiped for a good hour or two, only getting slightly distracted by Emma's sport career and the juicy beef it comes with.

   "And listen to this. She bribed the officials! But you didn't hear it from me." Millie 'zipped' her mouth shut and diverted the topic back to her date this evening. With all of the willpower left in them, they abandoned the gossip, and the older began getting ready to go out. She got dressed, blow-dried her hair, and styled it. Then she put on make-up. Not enough to notice it in the dark, but more than usual. 

   "Myslím si, že som smoking hot." 

   "Musím súhlasiť." She agreed. They said their goodbyes when seven o'clock rolled around, and Juraj was coming to her apartment. 

juraj

I'm here

coming

You better be

   Millie rolled her eyes at his text. She grabbed the sienna colored purse and left the small apartment.

   "Hey." She greeted him as she entered the passenger seat, putting her purse on her lap instead of keeping it around her shoulder.

   "Sup," He wiped his sweaty palms against his black trousers, "I don't know if you can tell, but I'm really fucking nervous."

   Millie smiled at him put her hand on his and rubbed his knuckles, "Don't be. Just think of it as two friends going out." Why the fuck did I say that?

   "Yeah, sure." He moved his hand from his thigh to the gearshift and began driving to the restaurant.

   The drive was quiet until Emília asked Juraj if she could put on some music. He obviously agreed. The awkward silence was killing both of them.

   The first song that played was 'Jealous Girl' by Lana del Rey. This night cannot get more embarrassing. She didn't change the song because what would be her reasoning? She could only hope he didn't like the song and didn't listen to the lyrics.

   Under normal circumstances, she would've screamed her heart out, but if she sang, he would be more likely to actually hear what she was singing.

   In the first thirty seconds of the song, the words 'Honey, I'm in love with you' were heard. Her cheeks grew red when he looked at her when he heard the lyrics. So he's listening. Fuck.

   The second song they heard was 'Right Where You Left Me' by Taylor Swift. No L-words were said in it, sparing her of any more blush on her already rosey cheeks.

   The drive was, thankfully, only about seven minutes. Those were the only two songs the pair heard.

   The pair walked in the restaurant. Surprisingly, it wasn't busy at all even though it was Saturday. They sat down at a table and picked up a menu.

   "What're you getting?" Juraj asked, looking up from the menu at Millie.

   "Depends. Who's paying?" She shrugged.

   "Obviously, I am," He stated, "Did you really think I'd take a girl out and make her pay? Do you really think I'm that much an asshole?"

   "Slightly," She laughed, "No, but you didn't take me out. I didn't know if that would still apply."

   "Of course it does. I'm a hockey player in the NHL, and you're..."

   "A broke college student?"

   "N-no, no -" He stuttered, his face turning red.

   "No, it's fine. It's the truth," She calmed him down, reaching over the table and grabbing his hand for the second time tonight, "So what're you getting?"

   "I asked you first, but I'm getting the steak." His eyes skimmed the menu once more before confirming.

   "I'll get the crab leg. And the leftovers will be for you to take." She finally answered his question.

   "Huh, so that's why you asked who's paying," He leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his muscular chest, "Are you only going out with me for money?"

   "Pft, no." She said sarcastically. The boy jokingly scoffed at her response.

   Soon enough, they ordered their food. Their waitress was obviously flirting with Juraj. Millie didn't care that much, though. They aren't even dating. They're just two friends going on a date.

   "What do people even talk about on dates?" The girl asked when the silence between the two grew louder.

--

   They found an endless amount of topics to discuss while waiting for their meals to arrive spanning from Juraj's childhood to Emília's dance career to one of the reasons why she majored in physiotherapy.

   "We'll take the bill, thanks," Juraj told the waitress, "So you basically chose the major because of your cousin? That's really cool. My sister's actually a swimmer. Maybe they know eachother."

   You don't say. "Yeah, maybe. I'll have to ask her sometime."

   The boy paid the bill, and they exited the restaurant together hand in hand. This was one of the most romantic things Emília has experienced in the last few years, if not her whole life.

   "We should do this again sometime." Juraj broke the silence between the two. He kept looking forward as if he was embarrassed or scared of her response.

   "Yeah, we should," She gazed at him, admiring his beautiful features in the moonlight. His eyes were dark yet were still shining in the night, "but this time, you should ask me out."

   He quietly laughed, "Will you go on a date with me?"

   Millie stopped for a second, gathering her thoughts before answering, "Yeah, I'd love to."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

CHAPTER TEN

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

57.1K 410 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
19K 429 29
Quinn and Mila started dating in 2016 and have lasted 4 years up to 2020 In 2020 they found out life changing news how will they Cope with their new...
7.6K 153 15
"𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯' 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘸...
110K 5.1K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...