whatever you want

Por fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ My first book therefore talk to me nice ๐ŸŒš Mais

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 40

2.2K 67 9
Por fuckhoesgemoney20

Omniscient
February 27th 2023

"there's your baby" the doctor said to Assad and Bianca as they looked at the screen.

"Hey mommy baby" Bianca said smiling.

"Ugh I am so excited" she exclaimed as the doctor wiped off the gel.

The doctor chuckled, "are you excited dad?"

"for sure" Assad mumbled making Bianca roll her eyes.

"All righty you guys can head out—call if you have any questions" the doctor said as they walked out the building.

They get in the car and Assad pulls off. They've been driving for ten minutes. Bianca looks around the car seeing lip liner on the floor.

She chuckled, "couldn't wait to fuck a bitch" she says under her breath thinking Assad didn't hear her but he did.

"Bianca don't start"

"I didn't even say anything" she said rolling her eyes.

She looked down at his phone as it begun to ring. She rolled her eyes seeing the contact name; Raylen

"Hello" he muttered switching lanes.

"Hey Assad"

"Wassup" he said.

"Nothing—are you driving?" She asked.

"Mhm" he replied.

"Where you coming from?"

"Fed as fuck" Bianca said under her breath.

"The doctors—my baby had an appointment" he said pulling up in front of Bianca's parent's house. She automatically got out the car and slammed the door in the process.

"Woah, what was that" raylen asked as Assad pulled off.

"Nothing" Assad shook his head.

"Okay—what are you doing today?"

"Making money"

"Oh well can we hang out later I'm bored" she suggested.

"Igh I'll text you later"

"Okay" she said before he hung up. He texted Tiana telling her he was on her way. They were going to see Andre.

—————

"I miss you so much baby" Tiana said before sniffing.

It was hard for Assad to see his brother like this. This was the first time he came out to his grave, usually he would sit in the car and wait for Tiana to be finished.

"Your brother has been so helpful to me—I know you're looking over us baby"

"And your son is hurting me" she chuckled before continuing, "he stay kicking me and stuff"

"Yall would've have so much fun—and yall would stay pissing me off" she laughed thinking of how life could've been.

She looked over at Assad who was staring at the ground drowning out his surroundings.

"Assad!" She yelled after calling him twice before.

"Yes?" He snapped back into reality.

"Do you want to talk to him?" She asked rubbing her stomach.

"Sure" he muttered unsure on what he was going to say.

She looked at Dre's tombstone and hugged it, "I love you Andre" she said before pulling away and walking to the car.

Assad stood there, staring at the headstone, feeling anger rise in him.

"You ain't shit" he said to the stone.

"How the fuck you just gon' die"

"You hadda' girl and a son ta' take care of and you just gon' leave 'em behind like that"  he said as tears started stinging his eyes.

"The fuck you leave me fa'?—nigga you was all I had and you just fuckin-" he cut himself off.

He stood in silence realizing that him being pissed off at Dre wasn't gon bring him back.

Assad sighed, "I miss you bruh"

"Shit been tuff without you around—fa' me and Tiana" he said shaking his head.

"I gotta baby on the way and shit" he chuckled, "ion know how ta' process that shit"

"Ima come out hea' more" he said before walking towards his car.

"You okay?" Tiana asked him when he got in the car. She noticed that his eyes were glossy, hinting that he was about to cry.

"Yea" he mumbled before speeding off.

———————

"You missin' twenty fuckin' dollars" an agitated Assad said to one of his clients.

"I-Ima little short—but I can suck you off instead" the lady suggested biting her lip.

"Na bitch, I want my money" he said before continuing, "if ion get my money, you ain't gettin' shit"

"Okay! Okay I-I'll figure it out—I need this please" she says running back to her car.

As Assad sat there his mind drifted off to Dre. He missed him...a lot. And his life felt weird without Andre being by his side. They only had each other and now Assad doesn't have anybody.

"Here—I ha-have your money, now give me the pills" she said shoving the money in Assad's hands watching him count it.

He looked up at her irritated that she was being extra.

"Bitch don't you eva' open yo' tweeked out ass mouth ta' speak ta' me like im yo' bitch" he said holding his gun to her head before continuing, "here—take the fuckin' pills foe I kill you" he said throwing the pills at her feet.

He shook his head as he watched the lady grab the pills and run off to her car.

—————

"And she was like 'bitch if you had a problem say something' and I'm like ready to smack her" raylen said to Assad as they sat on his couch and he rubbed her feet.

"Can I have some?" She asked referring to the blunt he had in his hand.

"Hmm" he responded giving her the blunt after taking a hit.

"What else did you do today?—other than make money"

Assad debated in head whether to tell her about Dre or not.

"I went ta' see my sister in law" he said with low red eyes.

"isn't she pregnant?" She asked making him nod 'yes'.

"How far along is she?"

Assad shrugged, "ion know but she due soon"

"Mm"

"Are we talking?" Raylen suddenly asked.

"Na" he said making a frown come on her face. She liked him a lot.

"Oh" she replied softly.

"I just got out a relationship and shit so ima wait a lil bit 'til I get with someone else" he said before continuing, "I like you though"

She smiled when he said that, "okay, I can wait"

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

136K 5.3K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople
24.4K 719 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. ๐Ÿ’‹
66.3K 3.7K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
324K 9.9K 82
"...๐’Š ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’• ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“, ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’...