MY HOT FATHER-IN-LAW

By ANANYAVERMA07

What will happen when yoongi fells hard in love with his son- in-law but didn't know about his feeling?... An... More

Disclaimer
INTRODUCTION
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4(wedding day)
author pov
part-5
NOTICE (must readπŸ”ͺ)
Author pov-2
AUTHOR'S POV-3
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Author's pov
Part-7
Part-8

Part-6

143 11 33
By ANANYAVERMA07

This chapter may contains:blood,barbarity,torture.(not pics) So,I will tell you all where to skip.(if you want) i had warned u all already.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In early morning:
In yoongi's room:

At 5:00:
Yoongi's pov:
I was sleeping peacefully,but then i got a mf call which disturbs my sleep. I groaned and pick up the call.

I pick the call up with closed eyes.

On the call:

Yoongi:who the fuck called me in this early morning. I'm gonna kill u by my own hands.*said in morning deep, raspy ,annoyed voice*

J-hope:ahh suga,why so angry. I'm talking j-hope.*said in his deep yet cheering voice*

Yoongi:yeah,now what the fuck happened in hell? That you had called me up, in this early morning.*said being annoyed*

J-hope:nothing happened in hell ,suga. Actually it had happened on earth.*said in playfull voice*

Yoongi:ok ,i'm hanging up.*said in done voice*

He was about to disconnect the call but j-hope shouts from other side then ,he again withdraw his phone against his ear.

J-hope:SUGA LISTEN.

Yoongi:now what? *said in annoyed voice*

J-hope:our mens had cought that person ,who knows that person who's  selling our mafia work's information.*said in serious voice*

Yoongi:what? Really?

J-hope:yes

Yoongi:ok then i'm coming until i reached here. Tie him in my MANOR'S torture room.*said in deep voice while smirking 😏*

J-hope understand everything:ok suga *said while smirking 😏*

Call disconnect

A/n's pov:
Then yoongi quickly get up from his bed and start doing his morning routine. After bathing ,he wear his clothes. He comes outside of the MANSION and go towards his personal garage,where lots of luxury bikes and cars are parked with their prides. Then, he go towards his luxury ROYAL ENFIELD. And sat on it and left for his MANOR (which isn't so far from his company and mansion,they have distance between them approximately 15 to 25 mins). (A/n:personally,i love this bike)

*His MANOR is named as "MIN'S MANOR" and his MANSION is named as"MIN YOONGI'S MANSION". Nobody dare to look at this MANOR ever because they know who's the owner of this big ass MANOR "MIN SUGA".*

Yoongi's outfit (for now)

_______________

Then yoongi reached his destination.He parked his bike in garage and directly headed towards his torture room.

Inside the torture room(at 5:30):
He entered inside the room and sat in  manspread on chair.
End of a/n's pov

Yoongi's pov:
I entered in room and sat on chair then stare at that bastard. And said to my man.

Yoongi:bring boil water quickly.*said in extreme cold voice*

My man brings the bucket of boil water and look at me then, i gestured him to pour that bucket on him.

And he did. Then i saw that bastard wake up. And start screaming. I controlled my anger.

?:WH-WHO THE FUCK I-IS DOING TH-THIS SHIT?HUH?*said in angry voice*

Suga: welcome welcome ,mr. Sam or i can say motherfucker sam.*said with smirk 😏*

Mr. Sam:WHO I-IS THIS?*said in suspect yet angry voice*

Suga:so,u don't know me.

Mr. Sam:N-NO ,NOW TELL ME WHO THE FUCK ARE U? *said in angry voice*

Suga:i'm MIN SUGA. *said in deep & scary voice,while controlling my  anger*

Mr. Sam:w-what?su-suga*said in terrified voice which bring a smirk on suga's lips*

Suga:yes, mr. sam.*said with smirk*

Mr. Sam:why had u kidnapped me.

Suga:so,u can tell me whom you'r selling my information.*said with angry yet deep voice*

Mr. Sam:it-it's n-not tru-true.*said while not making eye contact with suga*

Suga:ohh,so,you are telling me that, my mens are wrong.*said in scary voices*

Mr. Sam:y-yes *said in fake firm yet terrified voice*

Then,i said to my one man.

Suga:BRING MY LAPTOP*said while controlling my anger*

Then, a man bring my laptop and give it to me.

Then ,i start a video clip & after seeing that Sam's soul left his body.

In the video:
Sam was talking and giving some pendrives to a person and in those pendrives,my mafia work's information was present and after that, he was recieving a suitcase with money. But that bitch(that person whom sam was giving pendrives)was wearing a black mask that's why , my mens didn't get that person's face clearly.

Mr. Sam:TH-THIS IS N-NOT TR-TRUE.*said in terrfied voice*

Suga:THIS IS FUCKING TRUE*said in angry and scary voice*

MF Sam:NO

Suga:NOW TELL ME THAT FUCKER'S NAME *said in angry voice*

MF Sam:i do-don't kn-know

Suga:oh really? *said with poker face*

MF Sam:Y-YES

From here,you can skip the torturing part(if you want because suga won't show any mercy on this sam bitch),i will tell you all from where u can start reading again!

Suga:ok, BRING MY KNIFE SET,PLIERS,IRON BASE BALL BAT WITH SPIKES,NAILS,HAMMER,BLADE,SALT,CHILLI POWDER,HOT AF WATER.

After listening this,Sam get terrified but didn't say anything.

(Suga in his mind:such a bitch,he is indeed.)

Then, my mens bring my all things for torturing this MF Sam.

Then,i wore my gloves and black mask was already on my face.(A/n:the reason will be revealed ahead.)and smile creepily.

End of his pov

Sam:wh-why had u br-bring th-this st-stuff.*said being scared*

Suga:For some entertainment bitch.*said in duh tone*

MF Sam: N-NO,YOU CA-CAN'T D-DO TH-THIS TO M-ME.*said in scared voice*

Suga:nahh bitch, i can do this. And i'm doing this.*said in scary yet duh voice*

Suga:i'm telling you sam ,tell me everything then ,i will leave you.*said in firm yet cold voice*

A/n's pov:

But bitch named sam kept quit,so ,suga(a/n:in mafia related work,i'm gonna call yoongi as suga) started his work, then ,he opened his knife set ,he arranged all the nails neatly,kept iron base ball bat (with spikes)on the big table which is placed  infront of him then ,he arranged hammer,blade,pliers,salt in a tray with chili powder last but not least hot af water.

Then ,he pick the first nail and started hammering it in his forearm, the nails become two then three then four ,they only increases with time. Sam was screaming! Did this stop suga to do his work? Obviously,NO!

Sam:AHH-HHH-AH-AH DON'T DO TH-THIS ,SU-SUGA!

Suga:THEN,TELL ME THAT FUCKER'S NAME!

But Sam is a real bitch,he didn't told suga anything which put petrol in suga's anger. Then ,he again started doing his work.

He picked up a small knife and directly shoved it in his one thigh's flesh. And then grab blade and started removing his hand's skin.

Sam:AHH-HH-AHH ,SUGA PLZ SPARE ME , I-ID-IDK ANY-ANYTHING.*said in hoarse voice which had occured due to screaming and pain was dripping from his voice*

Suga:then tell me his name!*asked calmly*

But, again sam kept quiet which wasn't the good decision for him.

At next mement, suga picks up a normal size knife and shove it in his left kidney and blood started to flow from his fresh wound covering suga's  hands in bright crimson red colour which is already covered by black gloves . Then he picked up blade and started ruining his forearm's and start making cuts on his face's skin.

Sam:AHHH-HHHHH SUGA PLZ -PLZ DON'T!

But suga didn't stopped and he picked up the pliers and mercilessly pulls out his two teeths from his jaw which gives unbearable pain to sam. Then, suga stop to look at his art.

Blood was oozing out from his all fresh wounds,which was giving him a pathetic yet disgusting look.

Sam:PLE-PLEASE SUGA. KILL ME! DON'T D-DO TH-THIS TO M-ME!

But ,suga didn't pay attention to him and looked at him intensively and Suga wasn't satisfied with his look. So,he grab more mini knives and shoved it in his legs,hands,upper body.

Then he grabbed extra-mini knives and shoved it in his one eye ,shoulders,feet,waist. He literally stuff his(sam's) whole body with knives.

Sam:su-suga plea-please don't do this. Listen to me.

But instead of listening him ,he(suga) again pick up his pliers with blood on it and started pulling out his four fingers nails. And then sprinkle- no, pour the chilli powder and salt on his body which was already covered with fresh wounds.

Sam:AHHH-HHHHH ,MY FINGERS!AHHHH-HHHHH MY BOD-BODY IS BURNING.*scream in his painful voice*

Then suga see his body which is now only looking disgusting. Till now ,sam is unconscious due to all screaming ,pain and tiredness.

Then suga get up from the chair and said.

Suga:CLEAN MY ALL TOOLS EXCEPT WHICH ARE IN HIS BODY. KEEP YOUR ALL EYES ON HIM. IF ,HE GOT CONSCIOUSNESS THEN POUR SALT , CHILLI POWDER AND THEN EXTREMELY HOT WATER BUT DON'T LET HIM DIE EASILY. IF HE DIED THEN I'LL CUT OFF YOUR ALL BALLS AND GONNA SHOVE IT IN YOUR ALL MOUTH. IS THAT CLEAR?*said in deep yet angry voice*

Suga's man:YES BOSS*said in terror*

Suga:hmm. Now do your all work properly*after saying that suga came out*

Now you all can start reading from here!

Then he went in j-hooooooooooppppppppppeeeeeeee's (can't help,iykyk)cabin.

Inside the cabin:
J-hope:hey suga!what happened in room?*said in serious tone*

Suga:i tortureed him till he fell unconscious.*said in normal tone*

J-hope:hmm, ok

Suga:j-hope,make sure he don't die easily,i had warned our mens but i'm saying this to u too.*said in dead seriousness*

J-hope:yes ,i'll take care of this. Now go and sleep or else u will look like a zombie.*said while laughing*

Then, suga went outside of the cabin being annoyed but it's true and suga also know that.

Then he went in a big bathroom and wash his wrists and face properly. Because blood was shattered on his whole body but he was wearing brown shirt and black pants ,only his face and wrists were looking bloody.

After wearing mask again,he went outside of his MANOR and sat on his bike and went towards his MANSION, inhaling fresh air.

After 20 minutes (now time is 8:20)of peacefull ride:
Yoongi's pov:
I reached my MANSION then open the door of it and went inside ,i was going towards kitchen to get some water. But again,i bumped into something small. And i was exhausted that's why ,i was going to shout but then that short thing called me up.

?:yoon hyungie*said in his angelic voice*

Then,i realised that short figure is my chimmie.

End of his pov

Jimin's pov:
I wake up at 7:40 a.m. And was going  through my phone then after 20 minutes. I get up from my bed and went inside the bathroom to do my morning routine. Then, i went outside from my room and was going to kitchen but again,bumped against something hard. But ik who's this 'my yoon hyung',then i looked at him and called him then, he said.

End of his pov

Yoongi(now,i'll use yoongi for adressing him):what happened buttercup?*asks with raspy yet worried voice*

Jimin:where u went this early?*said in questioning yet angelic voice and was slightly blushing at the nickname.*

Yoongi's ears once again get mesmerized by his angelic voice.

Yoongi:for work!

Jimin:ohhk, can we eat together hyung?

Yoongi:hmm, why not sweetie!*said in deep voice*

Jimin:ok

Yoongi:till then,i will get change.

Jimin:ok yoon hyung*said with smile*

Then yoongi went inside his room and jimin go inside the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen:

Jimin:good morning suzy noona*said in his usual angelic voice*

Suzi:good morning chimmie.*said with a smile*

Jimin:noona ,may i help you with this?

Suzy:no,chimmie. You can go and sit on dinning chair. Ok

Jimin:but, i want to do something.

Suzy:ok then take your mixed juice and go sit on dinning chair and drink it. Ok

Jimin:hmm,otay*said cutely*

Suzy smiled at him,she know that this cute baby is too innocent. She want to protect this boba ball from her yuna and hyuna ma'ams. But,sadly she can't.

Then jimin pick up his juice and went towards dinning table to sit on chair .

Inside yoongi's room:
I came inside my room and locked the room. Then,i sigh heavily. Thank god,i was wearing dark colour clothes also had washed my face and wrists or else what would have happened ,if jimin had saw me like that. I should be more carefull or else my "Secret" will be out so soon.
End of his pov

A/n's pov:
Let me tell this secret:

You all know that ,he's mafia lord but whole world don't know. Actually ,they know that "MIN SUGA" is mafia lord who's most rudest,coldest,ruthless,cruelest,psychotic,scary mafia. But nobody had ever saw his face. Because the mafia lord always wore a mask on his face to hide his face from the whole world.

And if,anyone had saw his face ,they were founded dead!

The whole world is afraid the name of mafia lord's.

And on the other hand,'MIN YOONGI' is the coldest,punctual,gentleman,biggest and powerful business tycoon in the business industry.

His motto is "never give fucks to useless shits". And he always work according to his motto. (A/n:well,this is my motto in real life.)

So,this is a secret which nobody knows except him,j-hope and his mens.

End of a/n's pov

Yoongi's pov:
Then,i went inside the bathroom for a cold shower to relax my mind and muscles. Then after a good time of shower ,i came out from the bathroom in a black towel wrapped around my bottom. Then,i went to my wardrobe,and pick a t-shirt and a sweatpants out.(because today is sunday) Then ,wears it and went towards kitchen.

Yoongi's outfit (ignore that big chain necklace)

When ,i entered in kitchen,i saw jimin who was cutely sipping on his juice.

Then he notice me and said.

Jimin:yoon hyung ,u came? (A/n:just indian things iykyk)

Yoongi:no, i'm still in my room.

Jimin said while whinning:yoon hyung? Don't be too much savage.

My heart melts but i said in gentle tone:ok ok ,don't be whiny kid.

Jimin:hmm

Then i sat on a chair infront of him. And he was sipping on his drink again and i was staring at him.
End of his pov

Jimin's pov:
I was sipping my drink silently but then i felt a intense stare at me. But i shrugged it off but i was continuously feeling that so, i decided to look upwards. Then i look up and saw that yoon is staring at me intensively. My cheeks heated up ,idk why?

But i always feel butterflies in my stomach ,small under yoon's gaze and my cheeks always heated up. Then ,i diverted my gaze and look down. But i still feel that yoon is staring at me. And my cheeks heated up more.
End of his pov

Yoongi's pov:
I was staring at him intensively then he looks upward and stare in my eyes directly then,he quickly diverted his gaze and look down. I was confused but then ,i notice a visible dark red colour on his cheek.

I smirk and said.

Yoongi:what happened sweetie?*said in flirty,sexy voice*

Jimin:no-noth-nothing yo-yoon hy-hyung.*he said while stuttering*

Chimmie was looking so adorable,cute in my eyes.

Yoongi:ohk,but again your face is so red. What happened?*said in teasing voice*

Jimin:n-no ,my chee-cheeks aren't re-red. *said while stuttering*

Yoongi:but ,i didn't said your cheeks are red.*said while teasing him to his core*

Jimin:i-i

He was stuttering but then yuna and hyuna came in between. And sat on chairs. Yuna sat beside me and hyuna beside jimin. She was staring at jimin with lustfull gaze which make me angry but managed to said in calm yet cold voice.

Yoongi:SUZY,BRING OUR BREAKFAST.

Jimin flinched by sudden shout and looked towards me. And i also stare at him.
End of his pov

Yuna:baby,why are u angry?*said in shitty seductive voice*

Yoongi was feeling disgusted by her this voice but said coldly:nothing happened.

Then suzy and some maids come with their breakfast. And start serving them.

Jimin:noona,don't give me too much food. I can't eat this much.

Suzy:chimmie,you have to eat this to get energy then you can play games. This isn't too much.*said in gentle voice ,she dearly loved and care about out chim*

Jimin:bu-

Jimin was about to said something but yoongi asks suzy.

Yoongi:suzy ,why are u calling him chimmie?*said while raising his one eyebrow looking hot*

Suzy:master-

Yoongi:what master? I had told u to call him young master.

Jimin:ahh yoon hyung ,i had told suzy noona to call me chimmie,i don't like young master name.

Yoongi:ohh ok then.

Yuna:and why are u calling him yoon hyung. He's your father-in-law not your friend.*said in rude voice*

Yoongi:i had told him to call me with this name,do u have any problem? *said in cold voice*

Yuna didn't said anything further because if she did then ready to get roast by yoongi.😏

After 10 minutes:
Hyuna:jimin bae ,why are u not staying with me in my room.

Jimin:hyuna,i don't feel comfortable around you that's why i ain't staying with u. *said in polite voice*

Yuna:but jimin she's your wife,you should stay with her.

Jimin didn't said anything and lower his head because he don't know what to say.

Yoongi's pov:
I was silently eating my food but then heard their convo and felt bad for jimin so,i decided to talk.

Yoongi:why he have to stay with hyuna when he fon't feel comfortable with her. And we also have so many rooms empty so ,let him stay alone.*said in cold voice*

Hyuna:but dad-

Hyuna was cutted off in half by yoongi.

Yoongi:no buts hyuna,we shouldn't force anyone's will.*said in cold yet gentle tone*

I don't like yuna but i likes my daughter whole heartedly but after what have she had done with my chim,i'm disappointed with hyuna.

End of his pov

Then,everyone silently did their breakfast and went to their respective rooms.

Jimin's pov:
I'm too glad that yoon hyung supported me. I think, i should thank hyung.

Then,i went towards his room and knock on the wooden door.
End of his pov

Inside the room:
Yoongi's pov:
I came inside my room and was about to do my some office work which was left pending because of my mafia work.

Well,sometimes i get exhausted from this life and also sometimes ,it's complicated to manage my both lifes but i can't leave any because i loved my late father too much and can't abandoned his company and also i can't leave my mafia lord position because i love this work and also bec.......(a/n:it's a secret which will be revealed in future so,wait patiently and stay tuned.) But Then ,i heard a knock on my door. And i said.

Yoongi:come in

Then ,i saw jimin came inside and stand infront of me.

Jimin:yoon hyung

Yoongi:yes petal. What happened?

Jimin:yoon hyung,i want to thank u for supporting me infront of hyuna noona and yuna ma'am.*said sweet voice*

Yoongi:ohh rosie, you don't have to thank me. You were right that's why i supported u.*said in gentle voice*

Jimin:hmm,you are right but still i want to thank. You are a good person hyung. I'm glad that i got to meet with u. You are the only person after my parents who support me and took care of me. Thanks for everything hyung.*said in genuine tone and sincerity was present in his eyes*

After listening and seeing jimin's eyes,i felt a unknown feeling in my heart and happy after listening that jimin thinks me as a good person. Then i said.

Yoongi:aww sweetie, i can understand u because i also don't have parents. But we should be strong to face any situation. And don't be sad,i'm here for u. Never hesitate to tell me anything ok. And yes,i'm also glad to meet with this cutie. *said while pinching his mochi like cheeks*

And i saw him blushing.

Jimin:ohk hyung but can i ask u something?*said with curiosity*

Yoongi:of course chimmie

Jimin:yoon i want to ask u to be my bestfriend no.2.*said with excitment yet nervously*

Yoongi:of course,wif- i mean rosie.

In mind:fuck! What the hell was i about to say to him. God give my tongue some filter.

End of his pov

Jimin:what? Really YEAHHHHHHHH,YOONIE IS MY BESTFRIEND NOW. WOOHOO*screams his lungs out cause of excitment*

He also did a lil dance and our already whipped yoongi was watching our cutie chim lovingly. And he said.

(A/n:Thanks to yoongi,who had made his and now jimin's room soundproof.😏)

Yoongi:sweetie,don't yell this much or else your throat will be sore.*said with concern*

Jimin:otay sorry yoonie.

Yoongi:yoonie?

Jimin:yes, can i call u with this name  pretty please. *said with his natural puppy eyes which was giving yoongi a mini heart-attack*

Yoongi:ok ok don't show me these puppy eyes, you can call me anything.*said in not so cold tone*

Jimin:thank u*said while side hugging Yoongi*

Jimin has a habit of hugging peoples to console them or express his happiness and excitment.

Yoongi was shocked because he don't like skinship much,he feel uncomfortable or irritated but jimin's warmth gives him peace. So he just close his eyes and was about wrap his hands around him but chim backed off and said.

Jimin:sorry yoonie,i was so much happy that's why i hugged u.*said with sincerity with a crimson red hue on his cheeks*

Yoongi:ohh sweetie,it's ok ,we are bestfriends now. *said while chuckling*

Jimin:yes,we are indeed.

Then after couple of minutes ,jimin said.

Jimin:ok yoonie,i'm going. I've to do my assignments. Bye bye *said while waving his hands cutely in baby voice*

Yoongi: if u have any query then you can ask me.ok

Jimin:otay yoonie

Then jimin was about to go but he stumbled on carpet and he was about to fell but yoongi caught him at right time. Jimin's eyes were closed ,hands clutched on yoongi's t-shirt tightly and yoongi's hands were wrapped around jimin's petite waist ,after seeing them only one words can describe this moment of them......PERFECT.

Jimin's pov:
I was about to go but i stumbled on carpet and was about to fall and i had already accepted my faith but after sometimes,i didn't felt any floor so,i thought that ,i'm in heaven(a/n:😂) but when i opened my eyes. I saw that ,i'm in yoonie's arms.

End of his pov

Third person's pov:
Yoongi was staring at jimin,then after couples of minutes of staring contest,yoongi made him stand on his feet carefully.

Yoongi:be careful jimin*said in strict yet soft voice*

Jimin:i'll

Then after saying that,jimin immediately went inside his room. And locked his door then started blushing as hell because of past incident which had taken place accidentally.

Jimin:what just happened?

A/n:chimmie what happened? *asked with teasing voice*

Jimin:no-nothing happened author.*said while blushing more*

A/n:ooookkkk ,but why your cheeks are red?*asked while teasing him more*

Jimin:i-id-idk but i'm feeling something in my stomach. But idk what's this.*said with confusion*

A/n:aww, my chim. Don't think too much. Now go and do your assignments or else your professors will punish u. (A/n:not that unholy peoples🔪🔪)

Jimin:you are right author.I'm going. Bye bye *said while waving his hands cutely*

A/n:bye my chim. Study well,u have to become a successful person in the future ,right!

Jimin:right,author.*said cutely*

Then,author ran away from there and our chimchim start doing his assignments and homework.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: all school and university students know how much homework and assignments we got from teachers. That's why we should always finish it on time. Because i had done those at deadlines but you all shouldn't do this ok. We should be more responsible for our studies,health & loved ones.

A/n:After a long break,i had finally  updated.*phew* you all know the reason so ,i don't have to tell you guys again.

So,thanks for 500+ reads. I literally couldn't believe that my this book had been read by 500+ peoples.😶Thank u so much.💜

I'll try to update soon.

Take care of you all👍

Love yourself💜

Believe in yourself💪

Bye bye👋

Good 🌙 night

Words count:4168 (a/n:a big ass and long chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.8K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
15.1K 655 11
Being kidnapped was the last thing yoongi expected to happen with him. But there he was in front of kim Namjoon, while his child clung to him calling...
143K 6.4K 90
(π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happened with them. They were strangers, one p...