๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š||๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰...

By strawberry1d

Jungkook version .................. "In the midst of fame and fervor, Jeon Jungkook, the magnetic and tal... More

Disclaimer
๐Ÿ†Achievements๐Ÿ†
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Contest: RESULTS
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
INTRODUCING NEW SERIES: Published

Chapter 21

237 16 38
By strawberry1d

When I'm with you

I'm in a utopia

Zendaya pov: Part 6

Recap:
Oh my gosh, Kylie just texted me. There's some massive expose about your guy, Jimmy G!" Her eyes widened as she looked at you.

Gigi's jaw almost hit the floor.

You bolted up, shocked, feeling this cold shiver run down your spine. "What!!!"

......

You and Gigi jumped up, expressions laced with shock. What did Jimmy find himself caught up in now?

Every time you heard about anything exposing your boyfriend, it was always cheating rumours.

You could feel nervous tremors running up your spine.

Would Jimmy do anything to jeopardize your relationship? Gosh, why didn't you choose to stay single?

Gigi looked at her younger sister with wide eyes. "What went down?"

Bella tapped frantically on the website or online news agency Kylie had referred her to. You both looked at Bella urgently, waiting for her to spill the tea.

Bella hurriedly said, "Oh snap, check out TMZ.com, E! Online, and POPSUGAR. They're the ones spilling the tea first on this scoop..."

You and Gigi didn't waste time; you grabbed your phones and hit the necessary sites. You hopped on E! Online, hunting for Jimmy's name.

Silence fell as you all absorbed the gossip, jaws dropping in disbelief. Eyes wide as saucers.

Bella glanced at your shocked expression, "So it's true, huh?"

Gigi met your gaze, "So that means his supposed soulmate straight-up lied about him being her baby-daddy. OMG! What a sneaky witch. Poor Jimmy got played."

You took a deep breath, sinking into your seat to process the bombshell news. Notifications flooded your phone: messages from Jimmy, your mom, Kylie, and Kaia, that new model buddy you met at the Tiffany event a few months back.

You glanced at your stunned friends, memories flooding back of the chaos when you dumped Jimmy for hooking up with his supposed soulmate after a sports event. It was a massive scandal, with him sneaking out of his ex-soulmate's place and rumours flying.

You couldn't deal with another soulmate scandal tarnishing your name, so you called it quits. But your soft heart and fear of loneliness made you reconsider, and you took him back against your better judgment.

Bella chuckled, "Poor Jimmy probably couldn't even remember hooking up with her. I'm glad he's free now."

Gigi laughed, snorting, "TMZ.com says some anonymous sources close to Alessia, Jimmy's supposed soulmate, claim she was messing around with some Italian dude..."

Bella nodded, "Yeah, her Italian fling spilt to the media that they had an on-and-off thing before she met her NFL-star soulmate Jimmy G from the 46'ers. She supposedly ended things, but they stayed as friends. She's got a blue string and Jimmy a yellow platonic one, but she wanted the rich footballer. Meanwhile, Jimmy only wanted to be friends with her. He only has eyes for a cute model, Zendaya Rhimes. According to the Italian sculptor, they still hooked up when she was in town. He's claiming he's the father of her unborn child... juicy stuff!"

You furrowed your brows, "I've also heard rumours about her and the artist," you remember asking Jimmy if he was sure it was his baby.

Gigi nods, "So she might have already been pregnant when she hooked up with Jimmy that night. But he can't remember unless he was drugged."

"Jimmy was blowing up my phone," you replied, unsure how to feel about the news.

Nothing is holding you back from dating Jimmy until you find your soulmate. All you know is that you might not give up on the one destined and perfect for you. It might not be what you desire the most, but the system knows best.

Lately, you've noticed Jimmy getting more clingy. He's calling you three times daily to check up on you.

You heard that your mom finally decided to date the older producer. Your dad was thrilled that your mom moved on and found happiness with him. He even suggested travelling with you to Switzerland to meet the rest of the family.

You just smirked and wondered how your South African Dutch grandparents would react now that your mom had moved away from your dad. Their hopes of marrying her to the fruit farmer in Cape Town, now a widower with four kids, are dashed again.

After spending another hour with the Hadid sisters, you headed home. Jimmy called you on the way home to take you out for a late-night dinner. You didn't feel like socializing, but the happiness in his voice made you reconsider.

You decided to go to a seafood restaurant for lobster and fresh salads. Since your mom was on another date, you didn't feel like being alone at home unless you decided to go to bed early.

The evening with Jimmy was very relaxing, and you felt relieved that he was not implicated as the father of his soulmate's baby.

After your dinner date, you felt disoriented because even though the news was positive, it didn't bring you the expected joy. Since your mom wasn't home yet, you poured yourself a sweet wine and slowly walked to the balcony.

Standing high above, gazing down at New York City at night, it was like watching a vibrant neon spectacle. The streets were alive with honking cars, taxis, and a diverse array of people, while loud music and laughter emanated from bars and clubs. It all felt exhilarating as if everyone was having a great time.

There were countless places to explore, from upscale rooftop bars to hidden underground spots. It was a bustling scene that tempted you to join in if only for a moment, to forget about your busy, stressful lifestyle and the discomfort from the soulmark on your neck.

You let out a deep sigh when you heard your phone ring from inside, exhaling a heavy breath as you finished your drink and reluctantly decided to retreat into the house. The autumn weather was a bit chilly. You locked the glass doors of the sunroom, and your eyes focused on your phone charging in the TV lounge.

Jungkook's "Euphoria" instrumental ringtone filled the air, adding to the melancholy mood. Your mind was suddenly consumed by thoughts of Jungkook and Lisa's secret dating, which made you sad.

You were fine when Lisa called you a few days ago, but now that your mind is settled, you feel upset. You didn't understand why you were so fixated on the love relationship of the K-pop idols. Shaking your head, you tried to shake off those distressing thoughts.

You picked up the phone and answered in a tired voice. It was Gigi.

"Yo, Gigi! What's good?"

Gigi's voice came through, all excited, "Hey, girl! Kendall was griping that she couldn't get ahold of you."

You frowned, realizing you missed Kendall's call before Gigi's. "Nah, must've missed it. So, what's the latest... did I leave something at your spot?"

Gigi giggled, "No, you sound exhausted, best friend... but Kendell has exciting news. She got free tickets to our boys' 'Burn the Stage' documentary premiere on Friday. Are you going to check out the boys' doccie at the cinema? She got six tickets. It's for me and Bella, you, Kylie, and Kendell... Kim has a family emergency, so Kylie suggests we ask Kaia Gerber, the newbie, to accompany us. She wants to be friends with us. It will be so cool. The squad will first go for lunch, and Kylie will take the bill."

Your eyes widen, "Wow! I'm in. It will be so fun to see the documentary. What is it about?" You saw the trailer a few days ago, but your days were hectic.

Gigi chuckled, "The trailer is already out, girl. It's all about the behind-the-scenes of their 2017 Wings Tour. They will talk about their hardships, rigorous dance schedules, and even their insecurities... it is sold out. Still, I heard ARMY wanted extended days because ARMY has already grown to over half a million fans globally. There is a meltdown on social media. I can't wait to see Hobi's interview."

You smile softly, hoping it will ease your unsettling feelings and help you relax. But watching Jungkook might be challenging because you've had strange dreams about the youngest member these past few nights. Your heart doesn't want to let go, putting you in a depressive mood.

These dreams upset you, and you know it's not Jungkook's fault that he likes Lisa now. The poor girl is madly in love with him. It irks you that he's embracing and kissing another girl who isn't you. Gosh, you're behaving excessively.

Jungkook doesn't belong to you or Lisa but to the super lucky girl who is meant for him. You're already jealous of the girl who will be his soulmate, but Lisa wants him to deny his destiny for her. You know Jungkook is too kind to reject what fate has in store for him. He will want to be with the girl destined and a perfect fit for him. You already feel more pathetic than Lisa, the girl he 'loves' right now.

You grin, "Okay, tell Ken she must count me in."

Gigi squeals, "Oh, it's going to be so cool. All of us are together after our busy schedules. When is your Galore cover shoot?"

You grin and say, "Don't worry, it's before the boys' movie. I'll let you know if my schedule changes..."

You talk for a few more minutes before heading to your room for a refreshing shower.

......

A few days later, you and your mom headed to the magazine studios for an early morning shoot.

The photographer and his assistants were thrilled to work with such a kind celebrity.

The shoot's theme was the 'biker girl concept' with dark leather designer jackets, and what made it so enjoyable was that you were shooting on a motorcycle. The makeup and hair were dramatic. You looked dangerous but chic.

Galore had been trying to get you on their cover for months, but your mom and agent finally sealed the deal. You did a little interview about how you feel about being of age, your soulmate status, and your upcoming projects. At first, you were a little wary of the intimidating bike, but it was exciting.

The makeup artists were captivated by your natural beauty and how the makeup enhanced your features. You look so grown up. Your hair was wild and wavy, with a few blond extensions here and there. You even spotted a beauty spot above your lips like Cindy Crawford and Eva Mendez.

You had an inspiring and fun photo shoot with Galore Magazine. You looked provocative, suddenly wondering how Jungkook would see you. You quickly dismissed the thoughts. You can't afford to be so distracted.

You and your mom went to brunch to discuss your upcoming projects.

You were surprised at your mom's demeanour. She seemed to like this older producer. You won't have any reservations as long as he treats her right.

Your mom took you to a new trendy coffee shop, Gregory's Coffees, in downtown Manhattan.

Your mom smiled at the waitress, who looked starstruck at the sight of you. Your mom just shook her head at the nervous girl. Her dark grey eyes were sparkling, and her dirty blonde hair was up in a messy bun. You furrowed at her flustered face, imagining how nervous she must feel meeting a celebrity unexpectedly. Her manager looked at her with narrowed eyes to ensure she wouldn't mess up before esteemed patrons.

Your mom said, "I'll snag a chai tea, ham, and cheese croissant. Thanks, dear."

You scoped out the menu and smiled at the cute blonde chick. "I'll go for your Matcha Latte with almond milk and a vegan sandwich. That's all. Thanks."

Your mom returned the menus to the girl and opened her electronic diary. You had your phone on vibrate, scanning through your messages. Only a few from your squad are reminding you about the cinema date.

Your mom grinned, "Hey, baby, check it out! The agency locked in the dates for your shoot in South Korea, down in Busan. We're talking about a two-week getaway starting in early February. That leaves plenty of time to squeeze in that cameo in the superhero flick and knock out a few covershoots."

The waitress brought your food and drinks, and you and your mom enjoyed your light brunch.

Your mom chuckled, her blue eyes gazing at you, "So, how's it going with you and Jimmy after that drama with his soulmate?"

You took a deep breath. "We're hanging in there. But mom... I'm feeling quite jittery about our relationship lately. I... My soulmate might be close because I've been feeling this intense burning sensation all week. I don't wanna lead Jimmy on, but I also don't want to end up in any more of those crappy tabloid headlines," you whispered.

Your mom's eyes lit up as she clapped her hands excitedly. "Oh, wow! You're so lucky, baby. You gotta tell your dad his future son-in-law is on the horizon."

She looked so excited, and you just scrunched up your nose, hoping he was what you desired and not a lowlife. Luckily, you are a high-class citizen, and your grandparents, who are part of the billionaires club, can rig the system for you as well.

"Yeah, Mom, but I don't feel ready for him to enter my life," you say with a faraway look. If he happens to turn up, you hope you will be red gold so that your love for Jungkook will vanish after the bonding. You will be in total despair if you are blue or yellow string; you will always love the maknae.

You look a little troubled at your mom's concerned eyes, "The thing is that Jimmy wants to take me to Busan as a belated birthday gift, and now that he knows about me going to work, he will tag along because he will be on a little vacation. Jimmy will be like a clingy chimp around me, Mom," you whined softly. You don't want to be around a jealous boyfriend. You know he wants to go and meet Jungkook and see your genuine relationship with him. Does he know that Jungkook might be on tour? You didn't even wish to meet up with Kookie or Jimmy's presence around you. The maknae wants you to spend time with the Bangtan boys on Yoongis'yacht.

He hinted that the elusive Bells ' will be present to make the offer more exciting. So you will meet them only if you keep your promise to be with him on Yoongis'yacht. You want that so bad, but how will you get around Jimmy? He has Korean fans in Busan, maybe he can visit them. And then it's Lisa, an annoying presence in his life, who looks more worried that you and Kookie still have a deep friendship. Gosh, you had a puppy love dating relationship years back. Okay, the night under the stars doesn't count.

He discovered that Jungkook is not mated to anyone, and he thought that maybe the two of you would bond somehow because of your puppy love relationship. He wanted to make sure you're not associated with the megastar. He knows the rumours about Lisa.

"He seems to keep tabs on Kookie since Gigi spilt the beans... Jungkook is from Busan, and he thinks I might want to hook up with the maknae again. Gosh, how delusional!" you sourly confess to your mom.

Your mom's shocked, like, "He's gonna be such a distraction."

You snicker, "No kidding."

Your mom grins because she knows you still feel for the hot maknae. "Well, your dad and I want you to meet your soulmate and settle down. Jimmy might mean well, but he's not your endgame. You'll never be happy with anyone else but your true match. Everyone's craving that real love."

You had a relaxed brunch with your mom. After the movie, you will spend the following weekend with your dad and his wife. He wants you to sleep over at their house because the twins will be present. He also wants to introduce you to some producers and artists signed up for their labels.

.....

Friday came so quickly, and you and your squad were all in the limo that Kylie got to pick all of you up. You first went for a quick lunch near the Cinema complex, and again, all the annoying paps were waiting for the model squared. Intrusive questions about Jimmy and Alessia and how you felt about the whole drama were hurled at you. You just smiled softly and waved and didn't bother to comment. They would wring the truth in any case, so why bother?

You were laughing and just having a blast with the squad. Kaia seemed super excited to be hanging out with your girls. She's relieved that the old cheating rumours from a few years back when you were still with Jacob turned out to be fake. She got dragged into dating gossip with your ex, but you didn't let it bother you. Hollywood loves stirring up drama, especially with young models and actresses. A few years ago, you might've felt intimidated by her beauty-after all, she's Cindy Crawford's daughter, one of the iconic supermodels from the '80s and '90s.

But you've come a long way in accepting yourself and your flaws. Loving yourself is what matters. Your only flaw is making dating a mess.

At the cinema, the paparazzi were all over the place, trying to snap candid shots of the squad. You made sure to stay in the middle of your friends and avoided making eye contact.

Bella scored VIP seating and entrance; you could even pre-order refreshments online.

The movie moved you to tears as the boys and the narrator explained their journey from nobody's to superstardom. The ARMY was pumped, and all the seats were booked. According to the internet, Bighit planned to add more cinema dates in December. You were so grateful to Kylie for giving you all this experience.

The only downside was that your neck was stinging during the show. But you didn't want your squad to see how much pain you were in. You couldn't understand why you'd suddenly get a soulmark attack during such a critical moment, especially when looking forward to enjoying your favourite "Kookie in a jar."

After the thrilling experience and being surrounded by ecstatic ARMYs, you left the venue.

In the limo, you couldn't stop gushing about your ARMY experience.

Bella grinned in the limo, looking super happy. "Man, they work so hard to show their best to everyone. It's rare because most artists only care about money and don't give much thought to their fans. This movie shows how real they are and the tough times they've been through as regular guys who got crazy famous just by wanting to make music that helps people."

Gigi nodded with stars in her eyes and said, "What a great documentary. It shows how hard BTS works and how down-to-earth, nice, and funny they are. Also, I just found out they broke the record for the highest-grossing event cinema musical production set by One Direction in 2014, which is amazing."

Kaia flashed a smile. She wasn't a hardcore ARMY yet, but Kylie had already pulled her into the BTS world. After watching this, she's down to be part of the hype. "Even if you're not a BTS fan, you gotta admit, there's something to learn from these dudes."

"I'm totally into this movie! It's like the ultimate flick to give you the lowdown on the crew and what they're dealing with during their gig. Kaia's finally getting the vibe. Some parts had me tearing up, and others had me cracking up. Jin had me in stitches, and Yoongi was sipping on wine? That was my vibe," Kendall laughed, nudging Kaia's shoulder.

"If you're not a fan, you probably won't vibe with it. You've got to know the deal with the boys. It's not like their Run BTS show or their YouTube stuff. This was just some real, unfiltered BTS footage for the fans. Haters are going to hate, but who cares? Other idols will probably copy the style later, and then they'll get it," you responded. Seeing your "bae" doing his thing was fantastic, but when he passed out, it hit you hard. It was like you felt all the pain he did.

Kylie grinned, "Whether you're ARMY or not, this is fire. I'm dragging my mom and Kim along next time. Kim isn't into BTS, but now she's curious about them. Seriously, it's a dope film."

Gigi smirked, "I'm snagging the DVD for my ARMY collection. Zayn's probably feeling weird about my obsession with a foreign boy band."

You chuckled, "Maybe he's a tad jealous that you weren't as hyped about his band before."

Bella smiled, "True...she is a crazy J-Hope fan. Zayn even commented that he wondered if you were not in love with the Korean boy."

Gigi snorted, "So, I love Hobi...what's the big deal? Our soulmates have us for life, but BTS is a phenomenon for this millennium. I can't help it if 1D decided to hibernate for eternity."

Kendell laughed, "Exactly."

You just shook your head. Even Jimmy is jealous of the boy band. Who wouldn't be? They're handsome, talented, humble, and kind, and millions of ARMY fans adore them.

You had a successful day with your squad amid the soulmark troubles.

....

Life returned to normalcy with busy schedules, dinner dates with Jimmy, the squad, and your parents. You did four cover shoots for Vogue, GQ, Seventeen, and ELLE. You took your stepsisters to lunch and spent quality time getting to know them better. You love their British accents.

December came, and you were excited to spend time with your family in Switzerland. One afternoon, after a hectic shooting day on the new Spider-Man set with Tom, you were exhausted.

You have to admit, working with Tom was a blast. He was attentive to your needs, and he and Laura Harrier were the film's stars. You couldn't believe they cast you as MJ, a future love interest of Tom's character. Jimmy won't be impressed when he finds out your agency has already approved any upcoming franchise films.

Luckily, it's your life, and you're in control, not Jimmy. You kicked off your shoes and relaxed in the lounge. You decided to watch Korean TV, brushing up on your Korean by watching the news, dramas, and funny variety shows.

You tuned in to SBS news and snorted when you saw what scandals were making headlines. One club owner, a former idol, was implicated in drug distribution and prostitution. Then, the following insert made you gasp in shock.

Breaking news: Jungkook and Lalisa were caught red-handed in a dating scandal... and you were also implicated.

What the hell!

A/n: Jimmy got more clingy, and Jungkook's dating is exposed.

Hi, loyal and supportive Sparkles. We are almost on the same timeline with Jungkook in January 2019. Just one chapter in 2018, and then the story will officially start in 2019. I hope you are still pumped up for the conclusion of these two maknaes.

Shout out to all my binge commenters. Thank you for making me laugh and engage with you. Every voter and new reader, you are not forgotten.

Goshluv MarieKarlsson3 wolfandsheep066 VantoshLiam yeyeboi021

1. Should Daya and Jimmy officially call it quits?

2. Is Jungkook asking for too much from Daya?

3. What's causing Daya's Soulmark to react during the movie?

4. Is Tom's interest in Daya still lingering?

5. How should Daya handle Jimmy's plan to join them in Busan?

6. Will Lisa still be a factor after the exposure and break-up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 3.4K 36
๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž. -- He leans forward, gently nuzzling into the crook of her neck. "I told yo...
229K 4.8K 70
โœญ book 1 โœญ cover inspired by bts now 3 : dreaming days and blghitted (ig) synopsis โžฃ makailee saxton, a 22-year-old black girl, has been an ARMY sinc...
129K 3.5K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out โ€ผ๏ธI DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
93.3K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...