Sorrow Shadows || TEIS Fanfic...

By ProximaShiro

Uhh.. let's see... Shadow is misunderstood as constantly in a depressed state. Let's see how this changes som... More

Hermanos Over Azadas
Reaching for Absolute Fuerza
The First Change Of Corazon
The Start Of Divergencia Del Canon
Cid Kagenou, My Dearest Younger Brother
Claire Kagenou, My Dearest Older Sister
The Fencer Ordinaire and The Ordinary Fencer
The Man Clad In Black And The Garden He Planted
Stand Proud Gamma, You Are Strong
Nice To Meet You, But It's Even Better To Meet Me
The Girl From The Academy Of Science And Her Cookies
The Clock Ticks Slowly As Your Death Approaches
For a Brighter Smile on Her Face

A Questionable Break Before The Action Returns

574 28 5
By ProximaShiro

Have you ever heard of the phrase- "Gaze into the abyss long enough, and the abyss gazes back"-?

There is truth to that, in fact, it's always been true and we all knew that since we heard of it, right? Don't lie to yourself, come on.

Personally, as Shadow, I'd like to think my rule over the Abyss is absolute. Or maybe, I am the abyss, which would be weird cause that would mean I was staring at myself the whole time.

Anyway, recently I've been thinking that maybe the Cult still has some grasps over the abyss. So I've asked myself, How does one assume full control over one thing?

My answer? Make sure no one else does.

The Cult Of Diablos will 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹.

...because Shadow Garden is much more aesthetically perfect for the control of the abyss if you think about it.

'/
|
\'

On the rooftop, two students find themselves. The onset of summer is evident.

One is a captivating, hot-to-some, not-to-some, maiden with hair as silver as the mmoonlight. It's Princess Alexia.

Alongside her stands a regular every day motherfucker, his hair as black as a shadow... Cid.

Alexia speaks, "Though it seems like we have resolved the recent incident, I have a feeling there is more to it 𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴. Iris is readying a special team for dispatch, and I intend to lend my support. We're merely at the beginning of this journey," she comments.

"Balance is key," Cid interjects.

"...I apologize for dragging you into this chaos."

"..it's fine," he reassures her.

A sudden breeze sweeps past them, causing her skirt to flutter and reveal her beautiful alabaster thighs a bit. I bet the visualizers among you readers are having a blast. 𝘏𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸?

"The heat is unbearable up here. Shall we move inside?"

The relentless midday sun casts long shadows from their feet. The distant hum of cicadas permeates the air.

"Hold on. There are two things I need to express."

"Here?" Cid inquires.

"Here," Alexia affirms, squinting up at the cerulean expanse above. "Firstly, I want to thank you. You tried to get me to like my swordsmanship, didn't you? I know my appreciation is belated, but it means a lot."

"...Think nothing of it. I just sorta liked it, and I didn't want to see it go to waste, that's all."

"I've come to appreciate it myself, not that I'm giving you full credit for it, but you can choose to imagine it that way."

"Did you have to add that last part?"

"It's the truth."

Their eyes meet, his being the first to avert.

"Well, if you've grown to love your sword skills, then I'm happy for you," Cid comments.

"I am too," Alexia replies, her face lighting up with a smile.

"And the second thing?"

"We've been playing pretend as a couple until now. But with Instructor Zenon's demise in the recent incident..."

"I'm released from my obligations, then."

"I have a suggestion, though," Alexia begins, visibly struggling to find the right words.

"If you're fine with it..." Her voice grows softer, her crimson eyes darting around nervously. "Perhaps we could continue this charade a little longer?"

A small smirk spreads across his face. He walks up to her ear so he can whisper something.

"How long exactly is 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳?" Cid asks, his aura full of smug.

...That very night, a large pool of blood is found on the rooftop by another student. Despite the gruesome sight, no body is found nearby. The students and school authorities investigate the incident, but find no evidence of wounded or missing persons. The mystery remains unsolved.

Thus, it is dubbed the Incident of the Corpseless Murder, becoming one of the seven wonders of the school.

'/
|
\'

One sunny day, in the most unanticipated of moments, Alexia poses a peculiar question to her elder sibling. "Could you enlighten me on the kind of apology that can absolutely guarantee forgiveness?"

Iris, taken aback by the question, furrows her brows. What kind of answer is she expecting from me, Iris wondered, as she provides the most logical response, "There's no such thing."

The response, while grounded in reality, seems to fall on deaf ears, much to the dismay of her perturbed younger sister.

"I despise the idea of apologizing in the first place," Alexia retorted, turning her back to Iris who, in resignation, decided to retire for the day.

However, Iris was consumed with a sense of responsibility to assist her sister. From what she could deduce, her adorably foolish sister had somehow offended someone dear to her, and was yet to make amends.

This was the first instance of Alexia seeking advice on how to apologize. Iris noted that while Alexia was quick to utter a cursory apology when in the wrong, it often lacked genuine remorse. To those who barely knew her, this was enough. Until now, this strategy had served Alexia well.

But the fact that she was now seeking advice on how to apologize suggested that she was dealing with a dear friend, not some casual acquaintance.

Iris was flooded with a mix of joy and a tinge of melancholy at the realization that her little sister had finally made a friend. Yet, a strong sense of duty overshadowed these emotions.

However, Iris understood that conveying this to Alexia would only lead to defiance. As she mulled over the dilemma into the night, a solution remained elusive.

Their contrasting personalities didn't help either. Iris was straightforward and lacked social finesse, unlike Alexia who was non-confrontational. Iris knew that any suggestion she made would be brushed off by Alexia, who would probably end the conversation with, "I'm cringing from discomfort," and that would be the end of it. They were polar opposites in every sense.

In light of this, Iris decided to leverage a circulating rumor.

'/
|
\'

On a rare day when they both had some free time, Iris took Alexia to a department store that was the talk of the town. "Iris, what is this place?"

"It's known as Mitsugoshi. Apparently, it's quite a sensation in the capital city. I've heard they offer some delightful goodies," Iris explained.

"Goodies? I'm not opposed to that, but..." Alexia's expression didn't change much.

Iris, noticing her sister's lack of enthusiasm, fumbled to keep the conversation going. "W- Well, there's a new delicacy called chocolate that's gaining popularity among young ladies. Perhaps you might consider gifting it to someone?"

Alexia's gaze on Iris was icy.

"L- Like, for instance, a new friend. I'm sure they would appreciate it," Iris added, her attempts at subtlety were borderline pathetic. Her forced smile was rather pitiful.

"Okay, I get what you're suggesting. Let's go in," Alexia proposed, her tone one of sheer boredom. "Hang on, look at the queue."

A long line of eager shoppers had formed outside Mitsugoshi, creating quite a spectacle.

"We'd just end up inconveniencing them if we were to join the queue," Alexia added.

Just then, a staff member approached them.

"Princess Iris and Princess Alexia, we are honored by your visit. Welcome," she greeted, bowing respectfully before leading them inside. A quick glance around revealed that the princesses' presence had drawn a considerable amount of attention.

"I see," Iris nodded, earning a sigh from her sister.

They navigated through the throng of bustling shoppers before being led to a serene corner of the mall. Their guide, a brunette, had taken them to an exclusive boutique reserved for esteemed patrons.

The boutique's tastefully minimalistic decor was a refreshing change for the princesses, who were used to extravagant designs and embellishments. Each novel and unique product seemed to reignite a spark in Alexia's previously indifferent eyes.

Soon, a striking elf with azure hair appeared before them.

"Thank you for your patience. I'm Luna, the president of Mitsugoshi, Ltd. Allow me to present our latest product, chocolate," she introduced, placing a small brown piece in front of both Iris and Alexia.

"This is what we call a chocolate truffle. It's a recent addition to our offerings."

"A truffle...?"

"It doesn't look particularly appealing," Alexia commented, her tone nonchalant.

"But it has a delightful scent," Iris quickly chimed in, attempting to smooth over her sister's remark.

"If you'd like, please try a sample," Luna responds with a confident smile.

"Well, thank you," the girls reply.

"If you insist," they add, intrigued by Luna's enthusiasm.

As they pop the samples into their mouths, their faces instantly light up with delight.

"Oh wow, this is incredibly sweet! The flavor profile is so complex. I could easily eat a dozen of these," one of the girls exclaims.

"The bitter notes actually enhance the sweetness. It's so smooth and rich, and the aroma is simply divine. I'll definitely take it," the other girl agrees.

Naturally, Iris ends up buying one of everything, and surprisingly, Alexia follows suit. Mitsugoshi arranges to have the items delivered straight to the castle, impressed by the exceptional service.

"Alexia, shouldn't you ask them to gift wrap it?" Iris suggests.

"No need," Alexia confidently replies.

"O-oh, okay," Iris hesitates, realizing Alexia's unwavering decision.

Just as they are about to leave, Luna approaches them.

"Would you like to view some of our other products? I'm positive they'll catch your interest," Luna offers.

"Well..." the girls hesitate, initially not planning to stay long. However, their curiosity gets the better of them. They are eager to explore the offerings from the company known for its chocolate.

"Yes, please," they finally agree, unable to resist the temptation.

With a quick word to her staff, Luna begins showcasing product after product, not limited to candy.

They discover a wide range of items, including tea, liquor, accessories, daily goods, gourmet foods, and preserved foods. Each product possesses unique and fascinating qualities, luring the girls to part with their money.

And then, a piece of cloth is placed before them.

"What's this...?" Alexia tilts her head, examining the lacy black material between her fingers.

"This is one of our panties for women," Luna introduces with a smile.

"Underwear?" Iris questions, surprised.

"Indeed," Luna confirms.

Both Iris and Alexia scrutinize the black T-shaped garment adorned with white lace. Upon closer inspection, they realize it is indeed underwear, but the size of the fabric seems too small. Wearing these panties would result in their buttocks being exposed, and some parts are even see-through.

"We call them G-strings," Luna explains.

"G... G-strings?" Iris shudders, feeling uncomfortable with the design that leaves little to the imagination.

While the panties may be cute, Iris finds them too vulgar for her taste. She wonders if such undergarments should even exist.

"However, gentlemen seem to appreciate them," Luna adds, catching Alexia's attention.

"Iris..." Alexia starts, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Alexia, you can't be serious...?" Iris protests, shocked by the idea.

"I'm confident about the shape of my ass," Alexia states proudly, causing Iris to stammer in disbelief. Stop giving the readers imaginative material!

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨?

"P-p-p-please don't wear these! A princess should never wear such lewd clothing!" Iris pleads, trying to reason with Alexia.

"I'm confident about the shape of my ass," Alexia repeats, unfazed by Iris's objections. You said that twice now.

"You've already said that! It's improper! Out of the question! I forbid it!" Iris insists.

But Alexia remains undeterred.

"You can try it on if you'd like," Luna suggests, causing Iris to pause and reconsider her approach.

"Yes, please," Alexia agrees, determined to prove her point.

"Don't do this!" Iris protests, knowing that Alexia's indecisiveness will likely lead to a purchase.

Frustrated, Alexia clicks her tongue in response.

"Your Highness, I hope there aren't any misunderstandings about our product. G-strings are made for women," Luna clarifies, standing up.

"In fact, I'm wearing the same model right now," Luna reveals, turning her back to them, showcasing her shapely ass under her tight black dress. 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘪𝘵! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦?

"Look. Even though my dress is thin, you can't see any panty lines," Luna explains, trying to convince them.

"Y-you're right," Iris stutters, realizing the practicality of the G-string. Underwear lines are always visible under lightweight fabrics, and some girls even refuse to wear underwear to formal events to avoid that issue.

"But this G-string eliminates that problem. It can't be detected under clothing," Iris acknowledges.

"Are you really wearing it...?" she asks, curious about Luna's claim.

"Would you like to see?" Luna teases, slowly lifting her dress to reveal her milky thighs.

"I-I'm good!" Iris quickly declines, feeling a mix of embarrassment and curiosity.

"Just kidding," Luna grins seductively, letting her dress fall back into place. "Would you like to try it on, at least?"

"Yes," Alexia confidently responds, eager to see how it looks.

"A-as long as you're just seeing how it looks..." Iris adds, still unsure about the idea.

The duo follows Luna into a spacious fitting room, where Alexia cheerfully changes from one pair of underwear to another. Iris nervously watches as Alexia pulls her skirt up and removes her white pair, letting them fall to her ankles before stepping out of them. She hangs them on a hook on the wall and spreads out the G-string in front of her.

"It's practically transparent..." Iris comments, utterly baffled.

"Seems pretty airy to me," Alexia chirps, finding amusement in the situation.

Alexia bends forward, raising her right foot and sliding the G-string up one leg and then the other. She tugs it up under her skirt and tilts her head curiously.

"It feels kinda weird," Alexia remarks, testing the fit.

Iris is at a loss for words as she sees her sister hike her skirt up.

"That's..." Iris's vision goes blank, unable to comprehend what she's witnessing.

"Your Highness, you have it on backward," Luna calmly points out, leaving Iris dumbfounded.

"Oh, that explains it," Alexia replies, removing the G-string and putting it on the right way. "Ooh, it feels nice."

"Yes, it's made from our new prized fabric," Luna explains, emphasizing the quality.

Alexia kicks up, crouches down, and spreads her legs to test it out.

"Iris, look at this," she calls out, bringing Iris back to reality.

"Look," Alexia jerks her skirt up, revealing a perfectly shaped ass that's almost completely exposed. 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘢, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴!

Her delicate white skin glows in the light of the fitting room as she playfully shimmies her waist, causing her buttocks to jiggle. 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦!

"S-stop that shameful behavior right now!" Iris scolds, feeling a mix of embarrassment and disapproval.

"And see? No visible panty lines," Luna adds, trying to reassure them.

When Alexia lowers her skirt, Iris certainly can't see any lines.

"And check out the front. It's very cute," Luna remarks.

Alexia hikes up her skirt again, turning to Iris. The design is cute, but...

"A-A-Alexia, it's completely sheer..." Iris stammers, unable to hide her shock.

"It hides enough," Alexia insists, confident in her decision.

Iris repeats in her mind, "It's not enough, not enough, not enough."

"I'll take three of these and all the other colorways," Alexia declares, determined to make the purchase.

"Thank you for your business," Luna responds.

"You can't! I absolutely forbid it!" Iris snaps out of her trance, adamant in her disapproval. "Th-those undergarments are too provocative for the royal princesses of Midgar. I simply won't allow it!"

"Iris...!" Alexia pleads, hoping for her sister's understanding.

"Neeeeeeeeeever, never, ever!" Iris defiantly insists.

"But it's just a pair of panties!" Alexia argues.

The duo glares at each other, their frustration evident. Luna can almost see the steam coming out of their ears.

"Fine," Iris finally concedes.

"Alexia, you've come around," Luna observes.

"You know, I want to listen to you. I've always been swayed by meaningless words and lost sight of what matters. Like the time you told me you liked my swordplay," Alexia admits, her eyes warm with sincerity.

"Yeah, I remember that," Iris responds, moved by her sister's words.

"My swordplay is a symbol of my small, insignificant life. That's why I want to listen to those who accept that about me," Alexia explains.

"Alexia..." Iris is touched to the point of trembling, finally feeling a connection with her sister.

"If you can't accept G-strings, I won't buy them. I really, really, really want to wear them, but I won't if you don't want me to. So tell me- are you absolutely sure that these G-strings are out of the question?" Alexia's stare bores into Iris' soul.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘢, 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘐'𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢-

Iris wavers. "I.. well.. not- they are not totally unacceptable..? "

"Not totally unacceptable?"

"...n- no?"

"Then we'll take 'em!"

"H- huh!?" What do you mean 𝘞𝘌 you little-

"Thank you for your purchase!"

Iris has been bamboozled, she knows, but she can't help but let this go once she sees her sister beaming giddly.

____________________________

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐝.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 647 16
Cid tries to become a different type of eminence in shadow after being reborn in COTE(He never saw the anime nor has he read the novel). Characters...
57.2K 1.3K 19
When an Angel singing, the day was springing Mercy, Pity, Peace It's the world release When a Devil curse, over the heath and furze Mercy could be no...
1.9K 149 9
"What the hell, this Eroge Visual Novel plot is.... Wonderful! Let me enjoy being here, as the Eminence in Shadows! Alright, let's get the spotlights...
74.2K 2.8K 37
Shiroi Kaslana is a woman who has always desired more out of life than the humdrum reality she finds herself in. To her, the world has always seemed...