Someone Like You

By maxinedonner

Dr. Jennifer Parks, a third year family medicine resident in Salt Lake City, Utah isn't expecting to meet any... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Priapism
Chapter 2 - Zack Kalani
Chapter 3 - Bar-X
Chapter 4 - Scrotal Laceration
Chapter 5 - I challenge you to a dance off
Chapter 6 - Millcreek Canyon
Chapter 7 - He's Just Not That Into You
Chapter 8 - Taqueria to Ruth's
Chapter 9 - The Alpine Slide
Chapter 10 - The Wire
Chapter 11 - Game Night
Chapter 12 - The Auction
Chapter 13 - Beer Bar
Chapter 14 - Root's Cafe
Chapter 15 - I gots to breathe
Chapter 16 - Diana
Chapter 17 - What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter 19 - Lake Jordanelle
Chapter 20 - House Porn
Chapter 21 - Homophones
Chapter 22 - A new strategy
Chapter 23 - Tsunami
Chapter 24 - The Tea Room
Chapter 25 - The Sleeping Dragon
Chapter 26 - Mystery Lady

Chapter 18 - Log Haven

57K 1.2K 205
By maxinedonner

True to his word, Michael came by early the next morning to pick up Andy. I had been in the shower when he arrived, so Andy came in to give me a quick kiss goodbye. I leaned the shower head toward the wall so that it wouldn't splash him and leaned my head out of the shower to kiss him. He kissed me thoroughly, causing me to moan slightly. My sex ached when he kissed me like that.

He reached his hand out to my pussy and smiled when he felt how wet I was. He inserted his finger quickly into my wetness and moved his thumb in circles over my clit. The feeling was electric. He bent down and suckled at my breasts, still finger-fucking me below. I moaned again and again. I even tried in vain to push him away, knowing that Michael was waiting, but I knew he could tell my efforts were half-hearted.

He pulled his mouth away from my breast and whispered, "come for me, baby, I wanna hear you come for me again."

I leaned against the wall of the shower and lifted up my leg, giving him a better grip of my cunt. He pushed his hand deeper into me and moved his thumb faster on my wet clit. My orgasm ripped through me like a bullet, and I nearly lost my balance. He caught me at my waist and held on to me until my equilibrium had returned and we kissed again.

"What about you?" I said, not wanting to leave him unsatisfied yet again. I reached forward and grabbed his cock, which was harder than a marble rolling pin, and almost as big too. Without giving him a chance to say no, I climbed out of the shower, dripping wet, dropped to my knees in front of him, pulling his shorts down simultaneously.

His cock jumped out like a spring and, opening my mouth, I deep throated all eight inches of him. Moving my head back and forth, and humming, I managed to avoid gagging by pulling him back out slowly until removing his dick from my mouth made a popping sound.

He grunted, caveman style, and I licked the tip, and the shaft, which was wet with saliva and pre-cum. I put him back in my mouth, deep throating him again, and did gag this time. I pulled him out, lest I should throw up on him, and we both laughed.

"Honey, I gotta go, Michael's in your kitchen waiting for me."

"I'm not letting you go until you come."

"That's, like, the best ultimatum ever. You should get T-shirts made that say that."

"I'm being serious."

"So am I. They should be tight T-shirts, and we should plan on getting you really wet while wearing one."

"Andy, are you making fun of me? I am literally on my knees trying to blow you here and you're talking about T-shirts."

"Jen, it's fi..."

Before he could finish his sentence, I put his cock back in my mouth and was using one hand to cradle his balls and slipped the other under his t-shirt to rub his nipple. I've always thought that the male nipple was an under appreciated nerve center. Without thinking about it too much, I moved my hand slowly down his chest, past his defined abdominal muscles and around his back to his tight ass. I squeezed his round buttock and slipped my finger between his cheeks, playing slightly around his ass crack, all while sucking hard on his cock, feeling it get harder in my mouth. Sensing his impending release, without warning, I pushed the tip of my index finger into his ass just as he came explosively in my mouth and I swallowed greedily, not wanting a single drop of his seminal nectar to slip from my mouth onto the floor.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me passionately, then stuffed his junk back into his shorts, washed his hands and left me standing naked in the bathroom, feeling confident that I had just given him the blow job equivalent of a mic drop.

∞∞∞

As promised, Andy and Michael met me at work and we got Michael some x-rays which were normal. Before leaving though, Andy pulled me aside in the exam room and asked if he could pick me up after clinic. On the way over, Michael had made plans with Zack and Andy was suddenly free. I nodded my assent and we arranged to meet each other around five.

The rest of the day passed in a blur, but a good one, because I had a really great clinic day. I got to put in two IUDs and two nexplanons and I had followed up with two patients who had recently given birth and had brought their babies in for newborn well child checks. As always, there was a smattering of coughs and colds and one or two musculoskeletal complaints (not including Michael's impromptu x-rays this morning) but it moved quickly and in no time it was 4:58 and I was ready to leave. I grabbed my purse and walked out the door and almost bumped into Andy.

He was carrying something in his hands, and it took me a minute to realize that it was my black dress from the date that we never got to go on and in his other hand he had my black ballet flats. He pushed me back inside the clinic and I stopped at my desk to grab an emergency makeup kit that I kept there for cases such as these (or more commonly, talks that I had to give which I had forgotten about and needed to quickly look professional).

I ran to the bathroom to change my clothes and put on my face and within about five minutes my transformation was complete. He must've grabbed the clothes this morning when I was in the shower because he also had a little black sweater which he handed to me. I didn't put it on because it was still September, but kept hold of it keeping in mind what he had said earlier about it being chilly where we were going. We agreed that I would drive my car to my house and let Max out and then I would get in his truck and he would take us on our mystery date.

By the time I crawled into the cab of his truck I was excited beyond belief. My first real date with Andy. He put the car in drive and we started heading up towards Foothill boulevard and then onto the Belt route. When we turned up into Millcreek, I had a pretty good idea where we were going.

Log Haven is tucked away on the North side of the canyon and is a beautiful structure inside and out. We had reservations at 6 and were a bit early, so we got drinks and wandered around outside looking at the beauty of the canyon and the quaintness of the setting. The maître d' came to find us to let us know that our table was ready.

We were seated outside, on one of the main patios. I was glad that Andy had remembered to take my sweater because it was a little chilly up here. The meal was delicious and the conversation was scintillating. We talked about his work, and how his project was going and about my work and the great day that I had had today.

I figured that now was a good a time as any, so I decided to mention my plan about getting an IUD.

"So this may sound really forward of me, but I wanted to talk to you about something that I feel very passionate about, but that hasn't really come up."

He leaned across the table, indicating that I had his full attention.

"So you know how I put in those IUDs today and the nexplanons, and how happy it makes me to be able to help women plan when, and if, they want children."

He nodded, a little bit more hesitantly this time.

"Well, I was thinking that it seems like we're probably going to, you know..." I whistled provocatively "... in the near future and since I was recently tested and came back totally clean..."

He interrupted me, "also tested and also clean... I actually brought the results, in case you wanted to see them." He padded the left breast pocket of his jacket.

"That's sweet, in such a weird way, and maybe I'll look at them later. But no, what I mean is, I was thinking that I could get an IUD and that way we wouldn't have to wear a condom, I mean if we're exclusive, which, I hope we are. I mean, I know I am..."

He flashed me a smile with some teeth and laughed, taking a sip of his wine. "That's good, because you have no idea how possessive I can be. This may sound really weird, but I'm kind of glad that you brought this up because, well, I'm glad that you think that it's a decision which involves me, because I do think that. Don't get me wrong, I know it's your choice, but I'm glad you wanted me to be a part of the decision."

I smiled. He smiled. We chinked glasses. "To good, clean sex" I said, perhaps a little louder than I intended because I nearly made a couple at the table next to us choke on their water. We both giggled.

"To us" Andy said, and I smiled again.

"I'll drink to that" I said. "But Andy, there's just one more thing you should know. It's, uh, well it's about the IUD procedure. See, I arranged it while you were gone thinking it was the perfect time because we were doing all the non-sex sexy stuff. And well, I'm going to have it placed on Tuesday, but you're not supposed to have any sex for the week before or the week after it's placed. And I know we've been, like, comically waiting to do this, but if I do it on Tuesday, which is, like, the only time I can do it this month, then we won't be able to do anything for two weeks. Is that ok? Do you totally hate me right now?"

He laughed and put down his wine glass, "No, I don't hate you. In fact, I think this makes you even more adorable. I think my new fantasy is that I shrink you like Rick Moranis did in Honey I shrunk the kids and I just carry you around in my pocket to show people how cute and adorable you are."

"Ah, I bet you say that to all the girls."

"It's true, I do. It's one of my classic lines."

∞∞∞

When dinner was over, Andy paid the check, as usual, and we walked back out to the parking lot. There was loud, dance music coming from somewhere down the canyon. I kept walking towards the truck, but Andy stopped, "where is that music coming from?"

"There's a place called the Millcreek Inn just down the way, they hold weddings and events there. I'm sure it's just a wedding or something." I kept walking but Andy came up beside me with a look of mischief in his eyes.

"Come on, let's go check it out." He pulled at my arm and we walked down the hill, the music getting steadily louder.

He walked into the front door, held it open for me and waved politely at the first people that we saw, acting like he knew them. I leaned forward and asked, "Oh my God, do you know them?"

"No," he whispered, "but the key to crashing a wedding is pretending like you do." He whisked me past the front desk, where there was no one anyway and we headed straight to the dance floor. The room was packed, the bride and the groom were dancing wildly as was everyone else in the wedding party. The song that was playing was Yeah by Usher and the room was shaking with all of the stomping. Andy didn't miss a beat, he twirled me onto the dance floor and started moving and we didn't stop dancing for more than one song for the rest of the night.

We finally left when they shut the place down, laughing and howling as we exited the venue and trudged our way back up to his truck. It was late, and I still needed to wake up early so we drove back down to my place. I could hear Max barking loudly as we approached, but at one word from Andy he stopped, whimpering slightly.

As soon as I entered the apartment, I took off my shoes, had Andy unzip my dress and shed all of my clothing and made a b-line for the shower. Andy joined me within a minute. We were so tired and sweaty we didn't think about anything other than being clean and being asleep. Within 30 minutes we were both showered, teeth brushed and in bed with lights out.

I nestled up into him, assuming my position as the inner spoon. I took his right hand and placed it on my right breast and sighed contentedly.

"Thank you Andy. I think that was probably the best first date I have ever had."

He squeezed my breast softly, but didn't say anything. Within seconds he was sound asleep.

∞∞∞

My alarm went off again at 5:30, but this time Andy was still in bed. He had slept in some pajama shorts and nothing else and he held me tightly against his warm chest. He rolled over slightly on to his back and I could tell parts of him were waking up. I turned too, to nestle into the nook of his left arm and placed my left hand gently on his erection, stroking him slightly.

He picked up his right hand and laid it on mine, stopping my touch, "Don't start something you can't finish, OK?" he said sleepily.

"Sorry," I said, "it's just so... amazing and erotic. I've missed this," pointing to his erection, "morning wood, I mean. I've always thought of it as an invitation to wanton licentiousness. And so early in the day too... it's like waking up and having a martini."

I reluctantly drew my hand away from his erection, rolled over and got out of bed, stretching massively. "And you're right, I shouldn't start what I can't finish... but," and I clearly surprised him be rebounding on him, pulling the sheet down, and straddling his legs, "who said anything about not being able to finish?"

I bit my lip and grabbed the waist band of his pants and started pulling them down. His cock, catching on the rim of the waist band suddenly broke free and ding-donged back and forth like a pendulum in a grandfather clock. There was a sip of water next to the bed, I took some, swished it around my mouth and touched the tip of his cock with my moistened lips.

He moaned as he entered my mouth, and I took him in deeper, sucking and licking along the shaft all the while stroking him along his prodigious length. I used my other hand to alternately cuddle and tug at his left testicle, still being mindful of the injury to the right one. I moved my mouth more vigorously over his shaft, taking him as deeply as I could, gagging myself with each thrust.

I had such a strong desire to pull him out and sit on him, pulling him deep into my sex so that he could feel how wet and tight I was and that it was all for him. But I resisted the urge, remembering both my period and the upcoming IUD and that this morning I just wanted it to be about him. I reached one hand up to his chest and slowly started stroking the skin around his right nipple.

He hardened in my mouth and I increased the speed of my thrusts. As he reached the back of my throat I started humming, letting the vibrations surround his cock. He stiffened further and put his hand on my head, pushing me deeper into him. I pinched his nipple twice and he stiffened and flexed his abdominal muscles. He was so close, with two longs strokes of my hand and the humming in the back of my throat I coaxed the orgasm out of him.

Like the previous day in the shower I swallowed, enjoying the salty, creamy taste of him. I sucked every last bit of cum from his still tremulous penis, licking my lips as I pulled away. I looked at him with the grin of a Cheshire cat, crawled over his body and kissed him on the chin.

"Even better than a martini." I kissed him again, on the mouth this time, and he brought his hands up to my hips.

"I'm going to fuck you into the next century" he said, gripping my waist tightly.

"Oh, I very much hope so. In fact, I'm counting on it." I kissed him quickly again and jumped off the bed, heading to the bathroom to begin my morning ablutions.

Having showered last night and gone straight to bed I didn't shower this morning. I dressed quickly and came out of the bathroom to find Andy sitting at the kitchen table with some coffee. He had poured me a cup too, adding warm milk and one sugar, just the way I liked it.

"Would it be presumptuous of me to assume that I can see you again tonight?" He looked up from my iPad, on which he was reading the news, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Not presumptuous at all, but what about Michael? I don't want to monopolize all your time when you guys only have a few days left together."

"Fair point, how about we go out to dinner with Michael and Zack? Then come back here?"

"Sounds great, but we should make reservations, it's Friday night." I said, ruffling his hair slightly.

"I'm on it. Why don't we meet you back here and then we'll drive out in your car?" He said

"Sounds good. See you tonight?" He pulled me on to his lap and kissed me deeply. "I should... go..." I said, as I kissed him again, my head spinning slightly. "Christ you're a good kisser. I... have... to... go... stop... kissing... me."

He laughed and squeezed my ass, "never!"

∞∞∞

At dinner that night we enjoyed a delicious meal at Avenues Proper. Andy kept plying me with drinks, and playing footsy with me under the table. The more I drank, the looser my tongue became, but thankfully I stopped before becoming unruly.

We talked about a wide range of topics, and it was clear that Michael shared the same wit and intelligence that Andy had in spades. I noticed that Michael looked longingly at Zack, who reciprocated, both then looking down at their plates and then surreptitiously back into each other's eyes. It was hard to deny the intense chemistry emanating from our table, but I couldn't tell who was exuding it more, Andy and me or Michael and Zack?

When the check came I made a vain attempt to grab it, but Andy took one look at me and shook his head. I sighed, but smiled; it would've been ridiculous of me to protest, as I really enjoyed that Andy insisted on paying. I knew, that he knew that I could provide for myself, that I didn't need a man to 'take care' of me, but I think that he also knew that I relished being cared for and doted on anyway.

If there was one thing about being a 'modern woman' that I despised it was the cookie cutter image of a feminist who could do everything without a man, completely independently. I did need a man, I needed a partner and a friend and a lover and I hoped one day, too, to have a husband, and a father for my children.

Andy's protective instincts did not feel like condescending fetters to me, they felt like a steel platform upon which I could be my best, my strongest self. I looked down at my drink, realizing that if I was waxing philosophical about who paid the bill that I had probably had too much to drink and looked over at Andy, realizing that he was still drinking his first beer.

He smiled back, not at all reproachful at my semi-drunkenness. He had wanted me to unwind and without saying anything, he had slowed his drinking to accommodate me. It felt incredible. I looked over at him and smiled and mouthed something very naughty to him. His eyes bulged and he went to grab the check, but Michael was too fast, grabbing it and putting his credit card in the check presenter and handing it to the waiter as he walked by.

"Not so fast, baby brother, I'm not letting you pay for me and my girlfriend AGAIN." Andy looked mildly irritated, but Michael just smiled.

"Well, I'm not letting you pay for my boyfriend either." Michael smiled at me and winked at Zack, who was smiling ear to ear.

Zack and I locked eyes and giggled into our drinks respectively, both blushing slightly at having been so publicly named as "boyfriend" and "girlfriend," respectively.

"Thanks for dinner Michael," I said graciously, "I had a really good time. I do hope that you will come back to see us sometime."

"Actually, Jen, I'm glad that you mentioned it, I was thinking of coming back for the holidays. Do you have any plans then?"

"I'd have to check my schedule. I think I'm working on Thanksgiving, but I have Christmas and New Year's off. I always do Swiss cheese fondue for Christmas Eve and pot roast for New Years and of course you would be most welcome to come to both. Keep in mind that my 91 year old grandmother will be there and she is... well, there are really no words."

"Oh be quiet," Zack said, "she's delightful. You'll love her!"

"Consider yourself warned. I've no doubt that she'll just eat these two up," I said, pointing at the Brother's Robertson. "She can be a bit handsy, is all, so keep your asses well-guarded."

"Sounds like the perfect holiday to me" Andy said, smiling broadly, "I love inappropriate advances from older women."

I swatted at his arm but instead he grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers squeezing twice. I squeezed back and smiled with my eyes.

The check came back, Michael signed and we all got up to go, Andy pulling out my chair and putting his hand at the small of my back. Warm sparks of electricity spread out from where our bodies touched and I turned into him to look into his eyes. They were wide with arousal and he used the hand at my back to pull me close to him.

"You look so beautiful tonight." He whispered into my ear.

"And I could just eat you up" I said in response.

"Let's go." And we walked out of the restaurant with his hand at my back and my arm around his waist.

Andy drove and we dropped Michael and Zack off at Zack's place then headed back to my apartment. Max barked on our approach and I quickly let him into the back yard so that he could relieve himself.

I kicked off my shoes and walked into the bedroom to start taking off my work clothes. Andy was sitting on the bed, admiring my movements. When I had my pants and shirt off, and was going to take off my bra to put on my (really his) jammie t-shirt, he put his arm out towards me and pulled me to him. I stood before him in my bra and panties and looked down into his eyes. He kissed the tip of my breasts through the bra, wrapping his arms around my legs.

"You are impossibly sexy" he said, reaching his arms behind my back to unclasp my bra. "Do you know I spent the whole dinner imagining you naked and riding on top of me?" The clasp came undone and he slowly pulled the straps off of my shoulders, releasing my heavy breasts one at a time. "Every time I imagine you naked I fail to do it justice. You are so beautiful Jen."

"Tell me what you want to do to me" I said, my voiced hushed.

"I want to take your breasts into my mouth and make your nipples hard. You like that, I think, because you make the most exquisite noises when I do it. Then I want to lay you down on the bed and have you show yourself to me. I want you to spread yourself wide so that I can see your warm, glistening clit. I want to see it get red and fill with blood so that I can tell how aroused you are. Then I want to taste you and lick you and suck your cunt until you come explosively on my face. I want to feel your come all over my body and then I want to feel your hot, wet, tight, little quim all around me as I penetrate you."

I sighed softly, biting my lower lip.

"I don't want to be gentle Jennifer, I want to fuck you so hard it hurts. I want you to wake the next morning with soreness from my exertion so that with every movement you are reminded of how completely I filled you. I want to ride you into oblivion, bringing you multiple orgasms, and as your cunt spasms with joy, I want to fill you with seed and make you cry out my name. And when I am done and spent and I have had you, Jen, the worst part is that I take one look at you and I want you all over again."

"Oh God Andy, I want that too. I want everything you just said. I've been wanting to feel you inside me since I first laid eyes on your enormous cock. I've fantasized about it practically every day. We don't need to wait, we can just do it now. Who cares about the blood and the IUD? I want you inside me right now."

I pushed my breasts up to his face and sat down straddling his legs, feeling his erection beneath his pants. I pushed my crotch closer to him so he could feel the heat of my arousal. "Can you feel what you do to me? I haven't touched myself, but just the description of you inside me makes me so hot and wet and tight."

"Jen... there's something I want to tell you. About my history. Before we do that." Andy said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Uh, ok... what is it?" I said with some trepidation.

"Well, it's just that, I'm so glad that you told me today about the IUD." He looked somewhat abashed as he said this.

"Um. I'm... uh... not sure what to say to that. What do you mean?" I didn't really see where this conversation was going, but it sounded like it was decidedly not going to Sexy Town.

"Well, it's like this. I've really only had one serious girlfriend. We met after college and, well, we were not precisely careful about pregnancy. She was a dancer, and didn't get regular periods so I guess we thought that she couldn't get pregnant. Obviously, that's idiotic, but, anyway she did get pregnant. And she decided that she didn't want to have a baby, and so she had an abortion. Here's the thing though, she didn't tell me about it until months later. We ended up breaking up, not necessarily because of that, but I know it contributed. Ever since then I've been very careful when I sleep with someone to either use a condom or to make sure that she is using reliable birth control. But I don't think that anyone has ever included me in on the conversation the way you did yesterday and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated that. Don't get me wrong, I believe it was ultimately her decision to choose what she did, and I don't blame her for the decision that she made, but I do feel like I deserved to be a part of the conversation. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I appreciate it that you think that I play a role in this, and I'm glad you told me about the IUD and I think it's great. That's all."

I sat there, on his lap, naked from the waist up, feeling a little silly at having moments before been so completely turned on to now having this rather serious conversation about contraception.

"How long ago was this?" I asked, trying to have as even a tone in my voice as I could.

"About six years ago." He said, looking down at his hands which were on my hips.

"Do you think about it sometimes? About what it would have been like if she had had the baby?"

"Sometimes I do. Not often, but occasionally I'll meet up with a friend who has kids, or I'll see a kid in the park and, yeah, I think about it. The kid would be about six years old, and I think about the things that we'd do together and how different my life would be."

"Do you think that you want to have kids... I mean, eventually?" I asked hesitantly, not wanting to give the impression that I assumed that we would be mating in the near future.

"For the longest time after that I didn't think I did. Some of that, though, was that I didn't want to have kids with the people I was with and I just translated that into not wanting to have children at all. But as I've gotten older, and more and more friends have started to have families, I think I feel, I don't know, a bit different about it now. Like kids would just be a natural extension of meeting the right person."

I couldn't help feeling awkward about our conversation, my nakedness notwithstanding, given that I had been talking about trying to prevent myself from becoming pregnant with his child, which he clearly seemed OK with. I wanted to stand up, to cover myself, but I felt magnetically bound to him on his lap.

"Say something," he said quietly.

"I guess I'm just amazed at how lucky we are to live in modern times with modern sensibilities about relationships and sex and the ability for women to more or less decide when, and if, they are going to have children. If we lived in practically any other time, you'd be a father now and if I know you at all, which I think I do, I think you'd have stayed with the girl, offered her marriage. And I'm not saying you'd be unhappy, just that things would be different. I mean, take us for example. Here I am half-naked in front of you and we're talking about having sex with each other and we're not married, we have no intention of getting married, but yet still we're planning on doing this thing which could potentially bind us to each other indefinitely, but thanks to modern sensibility and to long-acting reversible contraception we can choose whether or not we want to have kids. I know I mentioned this to you at dinner the other night, but having conversations with women about this topic and the options that are available to them is one of the things I enjoy most about my job. It feels so empowering to be able to provide women, and men, with a reliable form of contraception, it really is my favorite part of what I do."

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"I should hope so. I mean, if we're talking about IUDs and my manifesto on birth control I would say that there's probably not much else that I'd unwilling to share with you."

"How many men have you been with?" To his credit he didn't look down when he asked me this, but instead looked at me with his piercing blue-grey eyes.

"Hmmm. How about tit for tat? I'll tell you my number if you tell me yours?" I said, somewhat reluctantly.

"Deal. But you go first." He smiled and leaned back on his elbows on the bed.

I took a breath and stood up. If we were going to talk about this, I needed to be wearing some clothes. I grabbed the t-shirt of his I'd been using of late and pulled it over my head and sat back down on the bed. He pulled himself back up to me so that we were eye to eye and put his hand on my thigh.

I looked over at him, his eyes were dark grey-blue, and he looked so ruggedly handsome. "6.5" I said with more confidence than I actually felt.

"6.5? How is that possible?" He grinned slightly, trying to work out the math.

"Well, one of them was... um... not consensual, and I don't like to give him the credit which he doesn't deserve."

He sat up abruptly and took his hand off of my leg, as if I were somehow now made of glass, "Oh God, Jen, I'm so sorry, I had no idea. We don't have to talk about... I mean, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to."

"Relax Oprah, if I hadn't wanted you to know, I wouldn't have told you. But it's not something I feel like I need to hide, because I'm not ashamed about it. Besides, it was a long time ago, I've moved on."

"You don't mind talking about it?" He asked cautiously, evidently not wanting to step on my toes by asking a question that was too personal.

"Well, I mean, I don't bring it up at the grocery store in the checkout line, but no, I don't mind talking about it. Do you want me to tell you what happened?" I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around myself, feeling some comfort in their solidness.

"I don't want to upset you." He moved up and away from me slightly on the bed, propping his head up on his left hand.

"It doesn't upset me. Well, I mean, it doesn't upset me as much as it used to. It happened when I was in college. I went out to a party and drank a lot... way too much really and met this guy, who had also been drinking. We were making out and I remember telling him that we could kiss but that I didn't want to have sex. And then somehow we were in the downstairs basement of his house in this nasty-ass bed and he was forcing his dick into my mouth."

"I don't know quite how it happened but then we were having sex and I just remember being so drunk, like the room was spinning drunk, and I tried to push him off me, but the more I said no, the more he said no. And he won. He didn't beat me or hold me down, in truth, I don't even remember if I struggled much, and then he was done and off of me and he was gone. I got up and walked out of the house and walked home."

"Did you tell anyone, like the police?"

"No. In fact, it took me several weeks to tell my girlfriends. I've never told my Mom. I never reported it. I didn't feel like I would be a very credible witness and it would've been my word against his and I know that his friends saw us making out, so I just sort of forgot about it. In fact, for a long time I pretended it never happened. I forced myself to forget his name, which wasn't hard because I'm actually terrible at names. But I'll never forget his face and the smell of him. I don't know what cologne he wore, but if I ever smelled it again I'm certain that it would cause projectile vomiting."

"Do you ever think about it, or him, I mean? Does it still scare you?"

"Not really. I mean, I guess sometimes I have flashing images of it, but honestly, I'm surprised I remember anything at all. I was really drunk. And really stupid. But it wasn't my fault, and I know that. And if I'd been able to put up more of a struggle would he have become violent and attacked me? God, I don't know. I'm sort of glad that I was so intoxicated because it numbs it for me. Like it happened to someone else."

"Thank you, Jen, for sharing that with me. It means a lot to me." He rolled over on to his stomach, moving slightly closer to me, but we still weren't touching.

I kicked one leg out to nudge him in the abdomen. "Don't think I've forgotten buddy. Tit for tat, remember? I showed you mine..."

"Oh, right.. yeah." He cleared his throat, "My number is almost the same as my age, actually. It's 31."

"31? Fuck!! Are you some sort of sexual deviant or something?!?"

"Not to my knowledge, no."

"Where's that STD report card, I definitely want to take a look at it." He laughed and I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Keep in mind," he said, "I did get a bit of an early start." He wagged his eyebrows at me suggestively.

"You did, huh? Can I ask you a personal question then?" I stretched my legs out now so that my legs touched his right flank.

"In answer to your obvious question, I was 15." He nodded at me primly as he said this.

"15, that's not that early, I was 16." I scrunched down a bit in the bed so that our eyes were more on an even level and he turned back to his side again, but moved his right arm onto my outstretched legs. "But please do tell me more..." I said in my best seductress voice, "that is, I mean, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind. As I said, I was 15, still in high school, and I was completely infatuated with this girl at school, Tina Garver. God she was hot. She had great, huge tits and an ass for days. Everyone at school wanted to get with her, and well, I did." He chuckled slightly to himself.

"Na-uh, not nearly enough detail there Casanova. I'm afraid I'm going to need a little bit more than just, 'I did.'"

"Ok, Oprah!" But he laughed as he said this. I moved down even more in the bed and also turned on my side so that we were facing each other.

"It was the summer after our sophmore year, and I was working in a local Deli in my town. She worked at the ice cream shop across the street. She used to wear these tight tank tops and push up bras and every time she would lean over to scoop out the ice cream you could see clear down to her navel. Christ it makes my prick hard just thinking about it. My buddies used to go and buy triple scoop ice cream cones just to make her bend over to dish it out. Anyway, we often ended up closing up shop at the same time, so we'd see each other leaving. We got to talking one day, which led to kissing, and then even more kissing. I think she must've been with someone before me because she seemed to know a whole lot more about what we were doing then I did. I swear the first time I saw her naked I practically fainted. I was so nervous I couldn't get the condom on myself, she needed to help me. And then I didn't know what to do, so she sort of climbed on top of me. I don't think it lasted more than a minute and although she moaned a great deal, I don't think she came, or if she did, I don't remember it leaving a lasting impression. Of course, that's probably because when I came, it did leave a lasting impression, on me, that is. We met up a few more times after that, but she moved away before we started our junior year and I never saw her again. I still think about her sometimes... God she had a fine ass and such great tits. Don't remember having any conversations with her though." He looked like he was somewhat lost in thought, as if daydreaming about her fine physique and I didn't want to wake him. "What about you, what was your first time like?"

"I was 16, also in junior year, and I had been dating the same guy since the summer after freshman year. His name was Mike, he was a year older than me. We met at school in the drama club, he was sort of a vocal super star, had all the solos in choir and in the school musicals. His last year we put on HMS Pinafore and he absolutely killed it as Captain Corcoran. He was cute in an All-American kind of way, nice guy too, although to be honest, I always thought he was a bit conceited. Anyway, we'd been dating for a long time and it just sort of made sense. I talked to my Mom about it first because I wanted her to know that I was being careful and so she took me to Planned Parenthood and got me started on the pill. It was weird though, because we had been kissing and making out for months, years even, and then suddenly we were having sex. When it actually happened I distinctly remember thinking, 'this is it? This is what the big fuss is about?' I don't remember enjoying it much, but it wasn't particularly painful either, just sort of, I don't know... bleh. He seemed to like it though, so we did it more frequently. I remember that we totally kept track of how many times we'd done it... like using roman numerals to count out the days? I kept track underneath a calendar that hung over my bed. Gradually, though, we started drifting apart. And I'm totally not blaming him here, but it seemed like we'd spent years of anticipation for this thing and then when all was said and done we realized that we really didn't have that much in common. He graduated and went to college, NYU, I think, I don't know, we completely lost touch."

"What was the best sex you've ever had?" Andy moved slightly closer to me as he asked this, bending his knee slightly so that he touched my knee, also slightly bent.

"Roger Bacon. Hands down."

"His name was Roger Bacon? That's not a real name, you're making that up."

"I am not, that was his name. I was in college, senior year. We dated for a few months. He was a stoner and kind of my drug dealer. I mean, I bought weed from him a few times. He was totally gorgeous. Tanned with dirty, blonde hair, completely cut like a fucking model. Also pretty stupid, although hard to say if he was really that dumb or just completely stoned out of his mind. This is going to sound so terrible, but we would sometimes exchange weed for sex. I mean, not like I slept with him and then he gave me weed, but more like I was his pseudo-girlfriend and I got the weed for free. He had good, fucking shit too, that shit was like rocket fuel, you know? Really sent you to outer space. Now that I think about it, I don't know if the sex was all that great or if we were just so high it seemed great. He used to do things to my body though that no one had done before. He made me feel so sexy and so desirable. I think that's what made it so good. He could get hard in, like, 3 seconds and then he absolutely had to have me, but it was never about him... he was really good at making sure that I had a good time. I still never came during intercourse, but I did every time he did anything else, which was, like, every time. Oh, and he had this amazing ability to come and stay hard. I used to ride him a lot, because he liked it and he would just come and he'd pull me off and then I'd just pop back on again. So we'd have sex for hours. I think that's why we stopped actually, it just got kind of repetitive. Even though the sex was good, I think I missed the weed more." I laughed despite myself, I couldn't remember the last time I'd told this story. "What about you, what was your best time?"

"You'll laugh at me." He said defensively.

"I will not, just tell me."

"It was the strip tease that you gave me. That was the best time."

"But we didn't have sex."

"Maybe so, but it was the most aroused I've ever been."

"That's sweet really, but it totally doesn't count. When was the best sex? Like actual sex? Or is it hard to remember with all the different women you've been with?" I laughed as I said this so that he would know I was only kidding.

He looked at me askance, then laughed himself, "Alright, I guess it was with this flight attendant named Jessica. She was the roommate of my buddy's girlfriend. Had legs for days and she was super flexible. Really energetic. God she could suck paint off a car. It didn't last long, the relationship I mean, not the sex, but while we had it, it was fucking fantastic. Quite literally, actually."

"Can I ask you another personal question?" I bit my bottom lip, I didn't quite know how to ask him without offending him. "And don't be offended, ok?"

"Sure, yeah, OK, go ahead."

"Why have you slept with so many? I mean, were you just not that into them or were you more like a serial dater?"

"As I said, I started early. I slept with three girls in high school and then between three and six each year while I was in college. I lived in LA for Christ's sake, they fuck like rabbits out there. After I met Victoria, I slowed down a lot, became more selective and a lot more careful."

"This is totally inappropriate of me to ask, but I'm going to anyway. What was the sex like with Caroline?"

"What makes you think I was having sex with Caroline?" He asked dubiously.

"Well, deduction I guess. If you're being honest with me, and I think you are, that you didn't want to text me while you were away on your trip because you were dating her, I would imagine that you were sleeping with her. Or else, why make such a big fuss?"

"You and I aren't technically sleeping together now," he pointed out, "and I hope you'd think what we're doing is worth making a fuss over."

"That's true, but it almost seems like a forgone conclusion that we will have sex, I mean, we could've done it tonight. Matter of fact, we still can. Look, it's no big deal, you don't have to answer that."

"It was unimaginative. Sex with Caroline. She's a nice girl, killer body, but she doesn't have much imagination."

"Do you think about having sex with me?" I asked shyly.

"I do. Do you think about having sex with me?" He wasn't shy.

"I do. You know I do. I dream about it, and you know this."

"I know. But I like to hear you say it"

"I think about having sex with you all the time." I said in my best 1-800-SEX-MEUP voice.

"Jen?"

"Yes Andy?"

"I've never done this before."

"Done what?"

"Been intimate like this before, where we talk and get to know each other and talk about this stuff before, you know, before we have sex."

"Is that a bad thing or a good thing?" I asked cautiously, not sure if I wanted to know the answer either way.

"It's a good thing. A very good thing." He said somewhat playfully.

"Why is that, I wonder?" I said

"Because it makes me want you more. And I think that the more I want you, the better it will be, in the end."

I leaned my head forward, touching his temple to mine, "Oh God, Andy, that's, like, a ton of pressure. What if it's not any good? What if I have a huge, gaping vagina? You know that there's, like, a really good chance that I won't..."

"That's not what I mean. What I mean is, I don't normally wait this long to have sex with someone, and so I've built up some anticipation, and, well, I like that. It makes me feel like I'm back home working at the deli..."

"And I work in the ice cream shop?" I giggled softly.

"Precisely. Any chance I can get a triple scoop?"

"Only if you sing me the entire libretto from H.M.S Pinafore."

We both laughed.

"What if we have sex and it's totally terrible? Like worse than ever?" I snuggled closer to him and he put his arm around my waist.

"I don't think we're in any danger of that happening."

"Oh, it totally could be. I could have, like, a really loose, stinky pussy and you could be a one minute wonder. It's not beyond the realm of possibility."

"Well, I guess that we'd probably stop seeing each other." He said it so matter of factly, and from the expression on his face I could tell that my response had shocked him. "Don't get me wrong Jen, I don't think it will happen, but if it did, I think we'd both be pretty... dissatisfied. You seem like you have a healthy sexual appetite, and I'd like to think that I'm the same. I imagine if you don't think I'm any good in bed that you'll grow tired of me."

"And if I'm not good in bed?" I asked sheepishly.

"I can pretty much guarantee that you have nothing to worry about."

"What, you think there is no skill to how a woman makes love?" I said defensively.

"No, it's just that I think you could lay there inert and I'd still enjoy it. Jen, do you realize how much you turn me on? It's not just your body, although, believe me, it's that too, but you're so... alive. I can feel your wheels spinning and I spend half my time wanting to get into your pants and the other half wanting to get inside your head to know what you're thinking."

"You do?" I couldn't help it, I smiled hugely at this.

"Yes, I do." he said, kissing me softly on my nose.

"I think you're wrong about me. I don't think I'd leave if the sex were bad." I moved closer to him, wrapping my leg around his lower body and putting my arm around his head.

"Maybe not. But it seems like you've been waiting a long time for a good fuck, and I'd feel bad if I couldn't give you that."

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see." I said coyly.

"I guess so." He pulled me even closer to him, we were touching now along the whole length of our bodies.

"Andy?" I said lowly, almost a purr.

"Mmm-hmm" he muffled, he was kissing my ear now.

"We don't have to wait. It seems like you're... um... ready right now?"

He moved his hand up my thigh and kissed my neck saying, "what was it that the Hulk said in the first Avengers movie? 'I'm always ready.'"

"I think he said that he was always angry." I said giggling.

"Oh, well, I don't turn all big and green either, but you get my meaning, yeah?" His kisses, having become slightly more insistent, were headed decidedly southward.

"Andy?"

"Mmm-hmm"

"Will you call me Sassenach again?" I wrinkled my nose and bit my bottom lip, embarrassed at the admission of my own fantasy.

He laughed out loud at this, momentarily pausing his trail of kisses.

"Actually, will you say, 'you're no verra sensible, Sassenach, but I like ye fine' but, you know, with your deep Scottish accent."

"And what will you do for me?" He had stopped the kissing altogether now, clearly in the mood to barter.

"I'll give you another lap dance to the song of your choice."

"I've got to teach you a thing or two about haggling Sassenach, because I am definitely getting the better end of this deal."

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that" I said sagely.

"You're no verra sensible, Sassenach, but I like ye fine."

I sighed. And then sighed again. "You do realize that at some point you're going to have to wear nothing but a kilt and a broad sword, right? Like, I mean, you do know that this is in your near future?"

He laughed again. "As long as you're dressed in your hospital scrubs I'll wear a fucking tutu if it suited you."

"My hospital scrubs? Seriously?"

"Oh dear God woman, yes! Your ass looks so amazing in those little green pants, I can't believe that they let you walk around the hospital in them all day. The top is not terribly flattering, and it's certainly not as low cut as it I would have designed it, but no matter. If I'm dressing up as your Scottish Highlander, then you'll be dressing up as my Naughty Scrub Nurse."

"How about this, if you dress up as Jamie Fraser for Halloween, I'll dress up as your doctor, I can even recut the top to your specifications."

"You've got a deal" he said quickly, sealing it with a kiss on my lips.

"Andy, would you kill me if we just went to sleep right now?"

"Thank God, no, I'm completely exhausted."

We both laughed. I got up to brush my teeth and he followed me into the bathroom.

"This was really nice, the talking, I mean. I like talking to you." I picked up my tooth brush and wet it under the water.

"It was nice. I like talking to you too." He picked up the toothbrush I had given him the first night he stayed over, when he'd become allergic to something at the restaurant.

"Do you want to go on a hike tomorrow, before the party?"

"Yeah, I'll call Michael and see what he's up to."

I rinsed my mouth out, pushed him out of the bathroom so that I could go pee, and changed my tampon and pad. I opened the door and he was staring off into space brushing his teeth.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I said, walking past him to get into the bed.

"I was just thinking about how the boys are going to destroy the girls tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes, "I would say something witty as a comeback, but I'm afraid you might be right."

"And then I was thinking that the next punishment should be sexy French maids" he walked back into the bathroom to spit, wash his mouth and then shut the door, presumably to pee as well.

"French maid, huh?" I called out, "That still plays pretty big?"

"Oh definitely, it's a timeless classic. Especially if you've got the rack for it, and you do." He said confidently.

"Thank you? I think."

He opened the door, shirt off and with his jeans undone, showing a) that he was going commando again (yes!) and b) the top inch or so of dark curls and a slight bulge where his cock was clearly at half-mast. "Do you know where I put my sleep shorts?" He scanned the room, looking for his pajama bottoms.

I sat up in bed, my mouth opened slightly and I bit my bottom lip. I could not have made speech at that moment if my life depended on it. Completely involuntarily I licked my bottom lip and my eyes went wide. He must've seen me do this because he walked slowly toward me. He didn't say anything, but he came to stand at the side of the bed and I automatically went to my knees so that we were slightly more on the same level. Although at his height, he still towered above me.

I put my hands on his chest, running my fingers around his nipples and to the perfectly cut inguinal ligaments. I looked up at his face, he was looking down at me. He reached toward me and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt, pushing it up and over my head quickly. I moved my hand over his belly button and started moving down until I was cradling his growing erection, now getting too big to be contained in his pants. I pushed at the waist of his pants, pulling them down past his butt, watching as his cock sprung from the waist band. It truly was a marvel of engineering.

Our height disparity, him standing next to the bed and me kneeling on it, made it so that the bottom of my breasts brushed the tip of his cock. As they did this he moaned slightly. I leaned forward, grabbing his cock by the base and took him into my mouth, passing my tongue over every part of him, spitting on one hand so that I could lubricate him fully.

I spit into my other hand and rubbed this in between my breasts, then moved my breasts so that I pinned his thick cock between them. Slowly squeezing my breasts, I moved them up and down, still keeping my mouth on his tip. He put his hands on my shoulders to steady himself and grew instantly harder, starting to move his hips slightly to increase the speed of my ministrations. I dropped my breasts, took him fully in my mouth again, deep this time, so that he gagged me and I sucked hard. As I pulled back my mouth made a loud suction noise and I looked up at him. His eyes, alive with fire, were so intent on me, he looked almost frantic in his need.

I opened my mouth and said, "triple scoop" and then swallowed him to the hilt again, humming as I did so. He came so violently that he almost caused me to dry heave, but I pulled back slightly and let the cum fill the back of my mouth, pulling him out even more to suck greedily on his wet tip as it bobbed slightly in my mouth.

I pulled back slightly, smiled again, and pointing to the far corner of the bedroom said, "your shorts are over there."

He turned his head slightly in the direction of the shorts, as if not comprehending what I'd said. He looked down at me, naked except for my underwear and went to touch my breast. I picked up both of his hands, letting them cup the fullness of each breath, "Unh-unh. I don't need it right now. I might in the morning after I wake up from one of my sexy dreams, you can give it to me then, OK?"

His eyes widened and he squeezed each breast slightly.

"Just come to bed, I really am exhausted."

He pulled his pants off, walked over to the corner and picked up his shorts, pulling them on and tucking his fading erection behind the waist band of his shorts. I reached behind me and grabbed my shirt, pulling it on in one quick motion. I also took a large sip of water, gargling it in my mouth and swallowed.

He climbed into bed and pulled me down toward him, big spoon-little spoon fashion. I pushed my bottom into his erection and he surprised me at how hard he still was. I pushed my bottom into him again and he pushed his erection into me as if to say, "that's right baby. Still here, still hard."

I sighed, pulling his right hand up to cup my breast, urging him to play with my nipples as I shut my eyes. I had a feeling that I was going to be having some very naughty dreams about the Hulk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 861 22
Михаил Варшавский, D.O. There are feelings that are not visible. Bad things happen, but if you don't explore these feelings, life will always seem ba...
451K 27.1K 33
Victoria, a 26 year old medical billing and coding specialist, has had enough with her current position in life. Her boyfriend of six years hasn't be...
20.8K 548 25
You (Allison Cameron)just got a new job at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in Princeton, New Jersey. Your boss is an egotistical, immature, i...
99.7K 2.5K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...