Ghost's Adventure | Journey A...

By GhostLucia24

After meeting the love of his life, he will now journey across the worlds encounter beings, mysteries and mak... More

Girl's Frontline Prologue
Ghosts Bio
Lucias Bio
Riley Kid's Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Ghosts Bio (update)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Ghost Bio (Update 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 6

28 4 0
By GhostLucia24

"Solo Mission & Captured"
April 27, 2062
08:37:46
Briefing Room

Ghost :What the f*ck.

Alena :Now 2x, this is from the higher ups though.

Ghost :F*ck you're higher up.

Alena :Im sorry but it is what it is.

Ghost :Hmm... (😑).

Alena :Now prep up for the mission at 10:00, dismissed.

After the briefing he left the room and goes to lucia to tell her about the mission.

Inside the room

Lucia is preparing the equipments for ghost to use for this mission.

Lucia :Why did the commander only give you the mission anyway?

Ghost :She said that her higher ups got interested on us, so they give me a solo mission...to see if im capable of this.

Lucia :Hmm...I see then, here's you're equipment though (gives the things).

Ghost :Thank's, i'll be going now.

Lucia :Good luck out there.

Few Hour's Later.....
10:34:48
Helicopter

Ghost is now inside the helicopter getting near the objective.

Ghost :.....

Pilot :Were arriving at the drop off, get ready!

He gets up and get's ready for the helicopter to land. Then a few seconds the chopper lands...hops off and proceeds to go towards his objective.

10 minutes later.....
10:45:50
SF Base Outside

Ghost :(looks around) hmm...seems easy enough to get in.

Ater observing the base layout, he then goes to start his mission.

Inside the base.....

Ghost :(sneaking).....(peaks).....*clear*

He moves through the corridor like a f*cking snake, avoiding the guards as he moves. He passes by a door that has a label on it that said "Keep Out".

Ghost :Ohh...interesting door.

He opens it and enters. The inside was so dark he can't even see sh*t.

Ghost :Damn it...why do I always find dark rooms. (turns on flashlight).

Looks around and sees a lot of weapons and other stuff.

Ghost :Ohh...that's a lot of weapons.

He picks up a weapon and inspects it.

Ghost :What are they even trying to do with this many weapons...are they going to war or some sh*t.

Puts the weapon back in the box and goes around looking at the other stuff.

Ghost :Didn't know this sangvis organization has a lot of weapons. Hmm?

He notices a room that has no sign or whatsoever.

Ghost :That room looks different and its separate from this room.

He enters the room, curious of what lies inside.

Ghost :My curiosity might kill me.

When he got a look inside, he was surprised to see a t-doll(?) inside a glass container.

Ghost :What the f*ck?

He gets close to inspect the container.

Ghost :Hmm...she kinda look's like a t-doll, probably.

He notices a file on the desk.

Ghost :Hm... (reads file) let's see...

He reads the file and inside it contains some information about the t-dolls that are contained.

Ghost :Blah 3x, project AWM blah 3x and project black case...that's about it.

He looks back to the containers.

Ghost :Is she even still alive. Let's not try to do something stupid right now.

Suddenly footsteps can be heard.

Ghost :(!) Shit.

He turns around and accidentally pushes a button behind him.

Ghost :Would you look at that...a sudden random button.

Then the liquid inside the container suddenly disappearing.

Ghost :Oh no, what have I done.

After the liquid was gone, then the container glass slowly opens...and the individual inside falls on the ground, while ghost just stare at her.

Ghost :Uhm...

He readies his weapon, aims at her and approaches cautiously.

Ghost :"F*ck, is she moving?"

He then crouches down and flips her face up.

Ghost :She looks like a child.

Then suddenly, the girl opened her eyes.

Ghost :(a little startled) uhm.....

??? :Who are you? Where Am I?

Ghost :Uhm...I don't know who you are, but judging from what I saw in the file...you're name might be AWM.

AWM :AWM...that's my name?

Ghost :Yeah, probably. Oh and for you're second question, you're inside a sangvis base.

AWM :Sangvis Base?

Ghost :Well uhm (thinks) *f*ck I can't just say that they're killer robots who wants to murder humans*...they're a bunch of bad guys who want's to kill people, no f*ck that slipped out of my mind.

AWM :Uhm...I don't get it?

Ghost :Good, that you didn't get it, "phew that's a relief".

SF Doll 1 :I heard voice's inside the room!

SF Doll 2 :Did an enemy infiltrated!?

SF Doll 3 :Sound the alarm.

Alarm :(blurring)

Ghost :Ah f*ck, why do I always get spotted by the enemies (looks to AWM) c'mon.

Ghost grabs here by the hand, also bringing a AWM gun in white and a large black case similar to M16.

Ghost :I don't even know why I brought this with me.

He just slings the case on him while he puts the AWM on his back too (I don't how it work's, but uhm...it can just through objects some sort). They then run towards the exit, while being chased and shot by sangvis forces.

Ghost :(dodges laser projectile)3x...damn they're weapon is something.

Then they can see exit just a few feet away from them.

Ghost :Finally.

Suddenly, a armored sf doll or robot appeared in front of the exit, blocking their path.

Ghost :Ow, c'mon mate.

They stopped at their tracks, looking at the new sf doll.

Ghost :Sh*t this thing is new.

AWM :Who is he mister?

Ghost :Stand back, im gonna kick his *ss.

Armored Sf :(readies baton weapon)

Ghost :(cocks his AK-12) bring it on. (bang).

Armored Sf :(bullets ricochet) (moves forward)

Ghost :Oh yay...bullet proof armors. (shoots again)

Armored Sf :(ricochet)

Ghost fires his weapon at the sf doll, until he empties his mag.

Ghost :Sh*t (reloads).

Armored Sf :(swings baton)

Ghost didn't have time to reload his weapon and just dodge the incoming attacks.

Ghost :(dodges) 4x, damn it.

He then tries smacking the sf with his gun, but fails to remember about the armor.

Ghost :F*ck, I have forgot about the armor.

Armored Sf :(tries swinging)

Ghost catches it and uses it against his own.

Ghost :(hits sf) rah!!!

The sf gets hit in the head and steps back a little. But ghost continues to hit him with the weapon.

Ghost :(swings weapon) 4x.

Sf doll gets hit hit multiple times by the weapon, and then ghost kicks him so hard enough to make fall down to the ground.

Ghost :Bastard.

Suddenly sf reinforcement arrives to capture or kill them.

Ghost :Ahh...sh*t.

They surrounded them from all side.

AWM :What are we gonna do?

Ghost :F*ck, there's no point on this now. We have no choice, but to surrender or else were dead.

He drop his weapon and raises their hand's. Then approaches ghost and smacks him with her gun stock.

Ghost :(Head hit and falls)

Cuts to Black.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 16 18
This story will be somewhat slow paced, so if you're interested in reading a long story, come and read ! 🀍 14+?? Cursing Mentions of SA and suicide...
29.4K 944 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
310K 6.5K 144
Original a MarkGun series but now it's BL ships. I do ghost ships as well. Please note that these are fictional none of these ships are real couples...
130K 4.3K 51
She thought he saved her. He knew better. An American woman, presumed dead by the world, is accidentally discovered during a mission in Mexico. She's...