One Shots Book

By chrissybaeevans

My (new) one shot book! If you like Chris Evans and his movie characters, you're in the right spot. This boo... More

Just Another Fairytale β€’ Steve Rogers
Forever Family β€’ Andy Barber
Scars β€’ Andy Barber FF*
Back Together β€’ Chris Evans
Merry Christmas β€’ Chris Evans BT*
Cravings β€’ Ari Levinson
The Chase β€’ Colin Shea
My Birthday Girl β€’ Chris Evans
You Belong With Me β€’ Chris Evans
Stay Away! β€’ Chris Evans
Over the Moon β€’ Andy Barber
Girls Day! β€’ Ari Levinson
I Knew You Were Trouble β€’ Lloyd Hansen
A Cupid Miracle β€’ Chris Evans
Super Dad β€’ Chris Evans
Captivated β€’ Lloyd Hansen
A Date β€’ Chris Evans
X's and the O's β€’ Chris Evans
Little White Lies β€’ Chris Evans
City Girl β€’ Cole Turner
My Daughter's Boyfriend β€’ Chris Evans
I Was Your Baby Too β€’ Chris Evans
June 13th ❀️ β€’ Chris Evans
Purfect Pair! β€’ Chris Evans
Social Butterfly β€’ Andy Barber
Steve Rogers Day! β€’ Steve Rogers
Sweaty Eyes β€’ Ransom Drysdale
Sweet like Ice Cream β€’ Colin Shea
College AU Sneak Peek (Future Series)
Not Fun List β€’ Chris Evans
Mine, Always β€’ Ari Levinson
After School Duty β€’ Paul Diskant
Picture Day β€’ Andy Barber
Ride β€’ Steve Rogers
The Food Gremlin β€’ Curtis Everett
Two Left Feet β€’ Chris Evans
Want to Be Yours β€’ Steve Rogers
Finger Lickin' Good β€’ Nick Vaughan
Onederful β€’ Chris Evans
Football Sunday β€’ Chris Evans
Thanksgiving! β€’ All Books
Monsters β€’Jake Jensen
Birthday Princess β€’ Chris Evans
Christmas Baby β€’ Andy Barber
Page 1 β€’ Chris Evans
You're My Kind of Prince β€’ Colin Shea
Drinks On Me β€’ Andy Barber
Paparazzi β€’ Chris Evans
Boyfriend Bingo β€’ Chris Evans
You Blow Me Away β€’ Johnny Storm
Back to You β€’ Cole Turner
That Should Be Me β€’ Ari Levinson
Loving Him Was Red β€’ Chris Evans
Easter & Ever β€’ Chris Evans
Eggscellent! β€’ Andy Barber, Steve Rogers
Chardonnay & Coach β€’ Ari Levinson
Late Night Snackin' β€’ Chris Evans
Mother's Day β€’ Steve Rogers
Mr & Mrs β€’ Andy Barber

Wash N Wiggle β€’ Chris Evans

2.1K 82 38
By chrissybaeevans

professional golf player! Chris x girlfriend!Reader

🫧

Chris lets you take Dodger to his grooming appointment...something that would never happen again...

"No, don't go."

You whine into your boyfriend's chest.

You guys have been cuddling all morning. The warm, morning sun shining in through Chris's curtains in his room.

The spring weather in the air. Your favorite time of year.

Rubbing your bare legs together, before rubbing them against his bare legs. You keep Chris close to your body, not wanting him or the warmth he radiates to go just yet.

Chuckling, Chris kisses your forehead, "I have to, baby, I'm meeting the guys for the tournament. Unless you want to come with us? You'll be the only woman there though."

Shrugging, you don't care about that or do you care about feeling so clingy, you are obsessed with your boyfriend—like obsessed. You adore him. And it's that scary kind of love that can eat you alive if it were to ever be ripped away from you.

But it's safe to say Chris is also just as obsessed with you, if not more. He is the absolute sweetest, and you find yourself swooning for him on the daily.

Especially in bed—god he is so patient, so gentle, so loving.

Although sometimes he likes to get a bit rough with you, which drives you crazy as well. Just 15 minutes ago he was making you scream into your guys' bed sheets, clawing at them as he deep stroked into you, roaming his hands all over your body, an electric rush holding your body hostage.

Now you were just tired all over again, and it wasn't even 10am yet.

Picking your head up, you drag your finger down his chest, your own breasts covered by the white comforter, but Chris licks his lips as he can see the gorgeous swells of both of them, even can take a little peak of your left nipple sneaking out above the blanket.

"I don't know..." you sigh, and bat your lashes, "...will you buy me lunch?"

"Of course I will," Chris is quick to respond, his hand appearing from laying on his torso under the comforter to cup your face and stare at you lovingly, all he ever wants to do is spoil you, "and you can hand me my clubs too and take a ride on the cart with me."

Smiling big you love the day ahead of you, spending it with Chris no matter how boring you found golfing to be. The guys will give him a hard time for bringing you, but he just can't say no nor be apart from those sweet angel eyes of yours.

Before you can finally accept and say yes, Chris's phone rings on the nightstand, and you still hold his hand against your face and nuzzle into his touch as he uses his other hand to reach the device.

You watch, and pay extra close attention to all your boyfriend's perfect features, his perfect nose, those luscious lips, his rosy cheeks (especially after morning sex) the clear orb surrounding his blue ocean pupil, the dark hairs on his brow and his stubble.

Can't help but lean into kiss his cheek, and then his neck, and suddenly you were hot all over again. Chris tries to concentrate on the phone call and the lady.

"Hi Mr.Evans,this is Janice from Wash n Wiggle, I am just calling to confirm Dodger's grooming appointment at noon. Will you still be able to make it?"

"Umph," Chris groans deeply when you suck on the gentle hallow of his throat, he's just so fucking kissable everywhere. Clearing his throat he tries to concentrate again, "shit, um, I-I'm sorry you said that was today?"

"Yes, Mr.Evans, today at noon."

Looking over at you, you stop because of the worried expression on your boyfriend's face, "what is it?"

"Dodger has an appointment...I won't be able to go golfing," He says, and moves the phone from his ear.

You chirp up with a solution, sitting up and taking the comforter with you to cover your bare chest, "I can take him, baby! I'll take him." Jumping at the opportunity to hangout with Dodger instead of Chris, he's the sweetest boy in the world.

Chris hesitates before answering the lady on the other line, accepting and confirming Dodger's appointment, "yeah, my girlfriend is actually going to take him. So she'll see you guys at noon...yeah, have a good one too, bye bye."

You giggle as Dodge paws at your thighs, and licks all over your face.

"Oh who's the sweetest boy ever?" You smile letting him love you, he's a gentle lover just like his father.

Coming down the stairs, Dodger's attention is removed from being on you and placed on his other favorite person in the whole world, "oh, traitor," you jokingly say, he always wants Chris.

Chris comes down looking like a damn golfing prince in his shorts, shirt and hat...whew does he make anything look sexy. "You be good, Dodger," he pets Dodger's head, and Dodger nuzzles himself into his dad's leg.

"Are you sure you can take him?"

Since this morning, you and Chris had a little more fun in the shower, before finally getting ready for the day. Chris would be going one way, and you the other with Dodgey. "Of course I can, babe! We're going to have so much fun, right Dodge?"

Dodger barks at you, confirming. He loves the peace, and warmth you radiate. And he loves to cuddle you.

"Thank you," Chris whispers, walking closer to you holding his smoothie, while he leaned down to kiss you, "I love you."

Heat burning in your cheeks, you're so deeply in love with this guy it is scary, "I love you too, handsome."

Pulling away to go pet Dodger some more because you were so excited to spend most of the afternoon with him, Chris doesn't let you, pulling on your arm you're a happy mess of giggles as he keeps kissing you.

You can't help but smile between each kiss, you never thought that your summer job at the country club would score you a meeting with the love of your life, and that he'd be a professional golfer. "Chris," you mumble, but it's muffled as he pecks your lips all over with sweet kisses.

"How are you so gorgeous," He says, and before letting you get the chance to respond he was catching you off guard and really kissing you, descending his lips onto yours, you're caught off guard and fully plant your lips over his.

Magical, every kiss he's given you since that first one in the club's breakroom, has been nothing but magical.

Whispering more sweet nothings into your ear, your cheeks flare up again, all Chris has shown you is love, and you both mesh so well together.

Wrapping your arms around his neck and over his shoulders, you've never been so loved by someone before–and Chris well he worships and cherishes every single part of you, your insecurities, your fears, your personality—everything that makes you...you.

Dodger comes over to interrupt this escalating makeout session as he was going to be late to his haircut appointment, pawing at his father's bare shin, Chris's laugh is warm against your lips.

You kiss those plump lips once more, before letting Chris walk away to grab Dodger's leash, Chris latches it onto his collar, and hands you it, you try to take it from his grasp but Chris continues to hold onto it extra tight.

"Are you sure—"

"--Chris, we'll be fine. Dodge will be fine, we'll both be here for when you get home." Realizing this is the first time he's ever let Dodger with someone other than him, Chris is a bit anxious over the fact.

There's still uncertainty written all over his face, making you smile, "go, you're going to be late, I'll be texting you."

"I could always skip today and go with you guys," your boyfriend offers, and now you know he's just worried, your anxious guy.

Grabbing Chris's wallet and his keys, you hand it to him, "baby, we'll be fine, go." Puckering your lips, Chris of course kisses you, and hesitantly makes his way to the garage after saying goodbye to Dodger.

You shake your head, and cross your arms watching Chris fumble with a few paintings on his way to the car garage of his house, then he crouches on to his knees to check out an old scratch that Dodger made into the wall a few months ago.

Rubbing your forehead, Chris goes to grab the latter, and decides it's a good time to change the light fixtures, then he goes and brings his hammer from the tool box in the garage to "fix" a few portraits on the wall.

"Okay..." he takes a deep breath, "...I'm ready to go now, I think."

Laughing into your hand, you smile, "you think?"

Pulling right in front of Wash N Wiggle, Dodger barks when he sees where he is, he loves coming here because they give him a nice bath and a few treats at the end, "yup! Let's go, sweetie."

Hopping out of your car door, you walk onto the sidewalk to let Dodger hop out. Pulling your purse further up your arm and making sure your sunglasses were on right, you hold the door open for Dodger and he walks in, turning around to make sure you were coming too.

"Hi!" the lady in the front greets you, "and who is this?"

"This is Dodger," you grin, and lift your sunglasses up to above your head, "and he's ready for his haircut."

This is the first time you come to this place, it was super cute and well put together, there were bubbles painted onto the walls and pawprints everywhere and it smelled amazing, crispy clean if you were to describe it.

And there were many other adorable little puppies, and doggies here. "Perfect, I can take him." The lady takes the leash from your hands, and suddenly you feel like Chris did about an hour ago, like this achy feeling of being apart from Dodger.

Falling to your knees, you let Dodger lick you, "Bye Dodge, I'm going to go grab coffee next door but I'll be back to take you back home to your father."

Making a yipping sound, you laugh and kiss his head, standing back tall on your feet, you understand now why Chris loves Dodger so much, he's just the sweetest boy ever and even though you speak to him normally like you'd speak to another human, Chris has told you time and time that Dodger is super smart and can understand.

"His regular cut, correct? Anything new Mr.Evans would like to do?" The woman asks you and you freeze for a second, Chris didn't tell you anything about how Dodger gets his grooming done. But you assume these ladies here have that information on file.

Shaking your head, "No, nothing new. Just whatever he regularly gets."

Sipping your delicious coffee, Chris sends you a selfie with his friends. And you've truly nailed the jackpot because Chris is the hottest guy you've ever been with. And you've been with some pretty cute guys, but Chris just takes the cake in that department.

"Good stuff," you murmur to yourself, drooling over how sexy your boyfriend looks.

Again, you're obsessed with him. One day you hope you have a son that looks just like him and you can dress him up in cute little golf outfits and baseball caps.

"Okay! This boy was so good, he's all set." The lady comes back and you can hear Dodger's bark, so turning your phone off, and rising from your seat you look around to see if you could find Dodger. Or if you've become confused with another dog mom.

The lady from earlier looks at you, and you look at her then the dog beside her, the dog had Dodger's leash...and his collar...and his gold name tag...but this was not Dodger.
Pointing to the dog whose hair was completely shaped up differently and more in certain areas, in others completely hairless, "who is this?"

"This is Dodger–"

"--DODGER?" You gasp loudly, attracting all the dog parents in the waiting room, "D-Dodger? This is...oh my god!" Throwing yourself to your knees you look at Dodger, a good look, what the hell did they do to him?

"This is not his regular cut!" You cry, Chris is going to kill you, the lady widens her eyes because of course Dodger is a celebrity dog, the dog of famous golf player, Chris Evans.

"Oh my god, your dad is going to kill us," You bury your face into your hands, in utter despair afraid of Chris's reaction because you swear he loves Dodge more than you...and he loves you a lot.

Barking in defense, Dodger has his upset face on, he won't even look at you, "you're right...he's going to kill me."

The ladies look over the paperwork, then they realize that Dodger was attended by a new groomer, and unfortunately made a huge mistake, "We are so so sorry...please tell Mr.Evans we will be giving him a full refund."

You're too nervous to listen to any explanations or excuses, you were currently deep in your head wondering how the fuck you were going to tell Chris about this.

Placing your hands on your hips, you pace back and forth on the floor, talking to yourself and mostly to Dodger as he responded back to you in barks.

"We have to leave the country, Dodger." You come up with that, but he doesn't like that idea.

"Right, you don't have authority to leave the States," sighing you feel awful, so awful, the last place you want to go to is home, to see Chris's face when he realizes he can't trust you with his dog.

"What about Florida? You like the beach." You point that out, and Dodger barks again, "right...too hot. Well...we're screwed then."

Gulping down another full glass of wine, you hear the garage door open. Chris was back, and you were frightened...absolutely shitting your pants. Christ, how did this even happen?

Thankfully Dodger was taking a nap in the master bedroom, with his lion. So you know he wouldn't be walking about any time soon. But when he did, you would have to find a way to hide him. Until you could come up with another plan.

"Hi baby!" you try to act as normal as possible as Chris walks in, hanging his keys up on the hook as he plastered a big happy smile on his face. So glad to see you again.

"I missed you," Is the first thing he says, "how was it? I texted for a pic of Dodge...you didn't answer."

Frowning you ignore the second half of his sentence, bringing him in close to you, you kiss him, "I missed you too babe, how was training?"

That's how Chris knows something is wrong, apart from that you're acting a bit jittery, and you're ignoring him now, you never do that, "something wrong, sweetheart?"

It was about 3pm now, where your womanly hormones took a plunge, "I want to take a nap." You embrace your hand with his, "you must be so tired from training too."

Accepting your offer in cuddles and a nap before dinner, Chris nudges his thumbs towards his room, "I'm just going to shower and you can wait for me on our bed."

"No!" You yell at him, and his brow flinches, you've never yelled at him before. Clearing your throat, your ability to act normal is dwindling. "I-I meant, I want to take a nap on the couch."

"O–kay..."

You can't fall asleep even while in Chris's arms, you were wide awake thinking about what was going to happen when Chris found out...it's his dog you can't keep him hidden forever.

Chris snoozed like a baby, you raked through his hair softly, and gave him little kisses on his handsome face and he was out. You do have to admit, his breathing gave you peace and tranquility. Until you heard Dodger's paws against the hardwood floors.

Widening your eyes, you point to the room, needing him to go back there while you brainstorm  a plan, he simply continues walking to you with his ball in his mouth, and looks at Chris wanting him to wake up so they could play catch for a little bit.

Raising his paw to nudge Chris awake, you think quickly as your boyfriend starts to wake up, "hmm," he hums, opening his eyes you throw the blanket over Dodger to hide him from Chris. You feel bad, but you need a bit more time.
Trying to get the blanket off of him, Dodger sits down on his bottom and shakes his head, moving gently from being next to Chris he looks at you, because he most definitely saw you throw the blanket.

"Y/n...what's going on?" Chris finally asks, sitting up on the sofa, his hair a bit messy. Eyes puffy.

Sighing, the tears start flooding your eyes.This was it, he was going to throw you out like cardboard for ruining his dog's coat. You had one job...the groomer had one job!

"Baby," Chris whispers, and sees the tears falling from your eyes, "what's wrong?"

"Please don't break up with me." You confess, Dodger is still trying to get out from under the blanket. He was about to start biting it and ripping it in two seconds.

"Honey I still don't understand..."

Taking off the blanket, Chris finally gets to see Dodger since before he left with you for his groomer's appointment. Looking back to you, Chris asks the same question you did, "who is this?"

Dodger barks, and Chris realizes the crime that was committed, "what the fuck happened? Where did you take him?!"

"A new groomer took care of him...and I guess there was a miscommunication with what his regular cut was...and well...this is how the lady handed him back to me."

"You took him to Wash N Wiggle...on 5th street? Downtown?"

Now that address is different than the one on your GPS earlier today, "no...on Burberry Street."

Chris rubs his face, it's his fault really instead of giving you the address, he just gave you the groomer shop's name. The problem with that is there's more than one Wash N Wiggle in the Boston area. Nor was there only one Chris Evans with a dog named Dodger.

Your shoulders slouch down, and you lose all feeling in your limbs, "that wasn't his regular groomer's was it?"

"No," Chris lightens the mood and laughs, because it really was funny.

Melting into the living room floor, you crawl up into a bawl, Dodger licking the side of your face, "I'm just going to pass away right here."

Laughing Chris reaches to tickle you, "Baby, it's fine!" His tickles don't even tickle you, you couldn't feel anything but embarrassment.

"It's not," you answer, emotionlessly.

"Dodger, would you please tell her it's okay? Your hair will grow back." Chris scratches behind Dodger's ears, his dog certainly looked extremely different than normal, but it's nothing to be overly concerned about.

Moving away from his dad, and stepping over to you to lick your face, and your forehead, he steals a chuckle from your chest, biting into your leggings he wants you to sit up. And you do, "Dodger I am so sorry, buddy. I am the worst."

This time he barks really loudly, and Chris pulls on your thighs to bring you closer sliding your butt against the floor, "he said you're the best." Your boyfriend smiles, "and that we all make mistakes."

Finding your guilty face, the most adorable thing ever, Chris leans in close to kiss you, making flurries erupt deep in your stomach.

Placing his paw between you both to create some space, Dodger makes a yipping sound, and Chris chuckles, tilting his head at you with that million dollar smile plastered on those plump lips of his, "and he said you have to give him double treats now. And that you have to make up for his dad tonight...doing that thing you know he likes..."

Smirking naughtily at you, you know Chris loves when you tease him, giving him a show in some sexy lingerie that left nothing to his imagination, Dodger barks once more, and you move to cover his ears, "he did not!" You exclaim, "he's just a baby, don't say those things to him, Christopher."

"Maybe he didn't..." your boyfriend whispers, kissing your neck, and then down your arm.

A moment of silence appears, lingering heavy in the air, "I can't take him ever again to get his haircut, right?"

Biting into his bottom lip, Chris is honest, it's one of the things you love about him, your boyfriend falls into a mess of giggles, "fuck no!"

"Chris!"

He grabs you, and despite you messing up Dodger's poor fur, and taking him to some place across town, Chris still adores you and the woman you are...his woman.

A/N🤍:

Super fluffy one shot that makes our Dodger that main star hahah ⭐️🤍🫧🧼 I hope you guys enjoyed, was in need of some laughter and some Chris fluff and this baby was born 🥰

Chris is a golf player in this imagine which I love because it suits him perfectly 🤤😍

Also posting this as a comfort update because tomorrow Tuesday...it's just a rough day for me overall because it's a day that comes with past trauma but I'm thankful I have my escape on here with you guys ☁️🌈📖🫧 any uplifting messages welcomed 🥹💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.6K 25
includes - smut - angst - fluff chris evans and all of his characters! enjoy <3
2.3M 48.9K 119
Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press tours and interviews, Tom and Y/n are wr...
201K 2.8K 45
your life with chris evans on instagram β™‘
26.8K 1K 12
Chris Evans is a former actor, now director and America's favorite girl dad. Since raising his girls on his own and after a nasty divorce with his ex...