๐’๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ ๐’๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ || Percy...

By ykjaeeee

Percy and Jasmine, belong ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. Love could ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ be seen through their eyes, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽintroductionโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽChapter unoโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽChapter dosโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽChapter cuatroโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽChapter cincoโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽChapter seisโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽChapter septโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜…๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ถโ˜…

โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽChapter tresโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

226 12 56
By ykjaeeee

                                     Chapter Tres
                              ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵐᵉᵃⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ
                               ♥︎★♥︎

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔. Starring at eachother seemed was a gift, a opportunity to see into eachother.

The moment shared between the 𝐭𝐰𝐨 had a desirable desperation to 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. Something seemed to attach. 𝒯𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 one another, which of would had an unusual effect on the both of them, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞 had a long lasting feeling to his body. Percy was on a high, not the drugs but the adrenaline that made him feel 𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒎𝒂𝒋𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚. The rush travelled to his face, blossoming a rose tint that relished around his face, teasing him, but complimenting his 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜 features.

Percy's hands are on his mother's that we're on the steering wheel, assuring her that 𝒉𝒊𝒔 girl was perfectly alright. That 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 the two shared was the most exhilarating as it spoke many words, assuring words. That the girl with braids that shined with brown, highlighting her 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 features looked almost relieved? Relieved to see him?

Perhaps the boy was overthinking it but the feeling swarmed again, thinking about Jasmine seeing him and automatically being filled with high spirits made him 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅.

𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝒊𝒕.

Forcing herself out of her daze, her immediate reaction of her stopping caused her bike to fall to the left, causing her body to fall with it. Causing her moisturised hands to stiffen on her handles, but her legs waving in the air in a panic as she fell.

𝑶𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝.

𝑨 sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ alerted Percy, breaking his daze, now grasping the realisation that she is now in front of him. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. His body shifted swiftly out of the car, slamming the car door shut as his force was exerted vastly to help Jasmine, not that he knew her name but had the sudden urge to be her 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒓.

A laugh sprung out of Percy as he walked towards her, noticing that she did not find the energy to get up. Perhaps out of embarrassment, her face was planted on the ground and all he could really see was her clothing had appeared with markings of dirt that were applied as she fell.

"I don't mean to laugh at you," Percy continued to let his 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 release out of his mouth.

A dead eyed stare masked upon Jasmine's features, as the girl looked up to see 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, that twitched slightly as he tried to contain his contagious laughter. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 azure eyes on her, leaving her stunned and receiving a often tingle, butterfly tingle. It was as he never wanted her to leave his sight, as she was the only person that could be so 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 to him.

𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

"Stop laughing at me," Jasmine huffed in a chuckle, as she could not stop giggling at this situation. The boy who she met in her dream, was right there.

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

"Come here," the boy spoke, with a gentle tone. Percy now had a certain glimpse in his eyes, a sense of eagerness to finally touch her again. He held his hand out in a calming manner, as now his rings here in her view, 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 her to grab his hand, and that's exactly what she did.

The son of Poseidon's hands were soft, well kept. Her immediate action that squeezed his hand as she now looked up at him.

"Woah," Jasmine only said as couldn't have the words to compliment him, tell him how divine she believes the azure colour shines 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 in the sunlight. Her whole future was destined to be with him, and with one look between the two her fate was scripted with him.

"Have i made you 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬?," Percy spoke with a slight hint of amusement.

Actually, it radiated with 𝒂𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. A smirk rose upon his face as a glimpse of mischief spoke within his eyes. He found that teasing her would be a delight, a wonderful experience as he noticed her small smile and there stare came to an end.

Her eyes diverted away, now looking at his mother. Sally Jackson who also had a smile that looked almost 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 to Percy's. You could tell the two were related, both had lovely features that could make anyone 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒏.

𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧.

Rambling washed over Jasmine's mouth as she tried to tried to recover from the boy's sudden 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 mannerisms.

His head slightly tilted to the right as his smile became radiant with ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ, as her mind responded in a tussle as Percy made her feel twisted, in the most 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 way, well to her, he was perfect for her.

Loud noises ushered in their moment, as the two had another realisation that the both were standing on the road, together. Holding eachother hands, gripping tightly as if they were both frightened to let go, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐. It happens to be that their fate has just started, and they were willing to fall together, experience there lives together but most importantly live together.

A beep caused the two to turn there heads towards Sally, who pressed the centre of the steering wheel allowing a loud noise to fill the atmosphere. The woman found enjoyment admiring what her son had with the sweet girl, as it reminded her of her rememberable 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 in the past, she wanted the best for her son and she knew that the girl would grant it.

Breaking the 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 that the two students of Yancy Academy, the girl with braids finally had the courage to speak up and began to pull him closer, creating a 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 in Percy's chest.

Her 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 lips almost touching the top of his ear which brightened pink from the blush that covered his ears.

"Jasmine 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆, that's my name, what's 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔?"

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆💕
i think i'm just a sucker for romance which is why this is 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞💗
But hope y'all have a good day/night or morning whenever you guys are x
HE TOLD HER TO COME CLOSER IM DYING 😻🤭
Keep smiling‼️💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 108 7
Lost in the Labryinth of my mind. Percy jackson / Female OC The BOTL- ?
12.4K 427 17
๐€๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
73K 3K 36
๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž? ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
86.1K 1.9K 56
"abandon all your stupid dreams, about the girl I could've been, my dear." LUKE CASTELLAN X OC FEMALE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS ยฉ All Rights...