The blood Bond ( C.YJ + C.SB)

Oleh Taekookiemagic_

" Remember this, I will never love you Choi Yeonjun" " Like I am dieing to love you " A forced marriage bet... Lebih Banyak

Part 1 : Maybe Not
Part 2 : who could that be?
Part 3 : Who is he?
Part 4 : What about those humans?
Part 5 : Noticed
Part 6 : Bloom like a flower
Part 7 : What do you mean by marry?
Part 8 : You belong to him
Part 9 : I wish I could tell you
Part 10 : Soon-to-be-family
Part 11 : A scream
Part 12 : Rescue
Part 13 : Wedding Pt.1
Part 14 : Wedding Pt.2

ꫀׁׅܻ℘ꪱׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅᧁׁυׁׅꫀׁׅܻ

437 21 17
Oleh Taekookiemagic_

1996 Seoul, South Korea

A Magnificent Forest

A boy was sitting on a rock in the forest while looking at the houses infront of him, His eyes showed emotions that can't be expressed in words. He was happy but incomplete, something in him was incomplete but he was not able to figure out what was left.

He has money, family and friends. What else he needs in his life? But still his heart screamed for something which he wasn't able to hear, something that he couldn't figure out on his own.

" I wish there was someone who could tell me about it" He whispered slowly but who will hear him? That's what he thought..

" Do you need help in figuring out something?" He heared a deep voice behind him. He turn his head to see a handsome, tall man who was looking like his age leaning on one of the trees. The tall man had blue eyes which held ocean in it,black hair which were moving slowly in the air and a smile which can heal anyone just like it healed him..

" Pardon?" He said not being able to understand what the other boy meant. " I asked if you need some help in figuring out something, cause it looks like you are not able to figure it out yourself" The other male said sitting on the rock besides him.

" Uh...Yeah" He hesitated alittle but responded. " Hmm so, what is that you are not able to figure out?" The other male asked.

" How should I tell you my problem. I was born in a very middle class family, my father passed away when I was 10 and left all the responsibilities on me. Lack of money caused me to drop out of my school, I started working at a small shop and was paid quite a good amount. After 2 years, I left my job and started my own company and it took me 14 years to take my company to no.1 position and now that I have everything, i still feel that something inside me is still incomplete " He spoke all his journey to a unknown person but he didn't regret it, he felt that he could trust the man.

" Oh,So that's the problem " He nodded his head and the other male again spoke " who do you live with?"
He looked at the other male before speaking " I live with my mom and one of my friend "

After thinking for awhile, the other male finally spoke "Gotcha, I got it why you are feeling incomplete" He looked at the male signalling him to speak " My Friend, You need a love in your life"

" Love? But that I have my mom loves me , my friends also love me" He said not understanding what the other male was trying to say " Aish! You pabo, Love means that you need someone besides you as in your Wife or your girlfriend"

" But how do I Have a wife or girlfriend?" The other male just hit his head with his palm " It's fine, I will help you in that case" the male spoke
" Okay, Thank you. BTW what's your name?" He asked

" Oh, it's Choi Dae-hyun"

" Okay and I am Choi Tae-joon"

Both of them smiled at eachother.
" Do you have a wife?" Taejoon asked and Daehyun nodded " Yeah, I do have a wife " They both sat in silence for sometime before Daehyun had to go for some work.

After 1 week

This whole week Daehyun was helping Taejoon to find a suitable wife for him but they failed to do so. One day, Taejoon and Daehyun went inside a restaurant to eat something
" God I am so hungry" Daehyun said rubbing his stomach " Yeah Yeah, Whatever" Taejoon said.

Taejoon was walking without seeing and ofcourse, he had to bump into someone. The girl was carrying a bundle of papers which fell when she bumped into him, luckily, Taejoon catched her and Oh god, She stole his heart. The papers flew in the air arround them but both of them didn't even payed a glance to it too busy in staring eachother.

" Looks like our search came to an end. Hush, Thank God" Daehyun who was lying on the ground said and put a hand on his chest. The couple were still in a staring contest before Daehyun jumped in " Are you both done with eye loving eachother? Cause I am still on the ground so please lend me a hand"

Taejoon left the girl who fell on the ground with a thud " Oh shit! I am so sorry mam" Taejoon said making her stand up while Daehyun was still on the ground (A/N : poor him) " I asked you to lend me a hand not her" Daehyun again spoke.

Taejoon also helped Daehyun in standing up " Looks like you found your love" He whispered in Taejoon's ears after Taejoon was done helping the girl in picking her papers. " I fell like that too" Taejoon whispered back.

The girl bowed and was about to leave but Daehyun stopped her " Excuse Me?" She turned and looked at him.
" My friend is having a love at first sight moment, Can you please be his first?" The girl chuckled at the pickup line

" I am not easy to get" she said but before Daehyun could reply taejoon interrupted " It's okay, i don't like easy things" He said making Daehyun squeal " Ooooooo~ " Both of them were staring at eachother while Daehyun was staring at both of them.

" So, Will you go on a date with me?" Taejoon asked " Not a Date but I can hangout" She said and Taejoon smiled " Umm can you give me your number?" He asked and she gave him her number " Your Name?" He asked

" Kim Hae-won"

After a week of hanging out, Finally they both started dating. " please naaaaaaa~" Daehyun who was trying to make his friend propose his girlfriend to marry said. " But isn't it too early?" Taejoon asked " dude it's already a year" Daehyun spoke. Yes, A year has passed since that incident and Tomorrow was Their first anniversary.

" Fine" Both the boys started preparing for the marriage proposal. The very next day, Hae-won was taken to a beach where she saw Taejoon kneeling infront of her.

" Kim Hae-won , You make me complete you are my love, my life, my everything. You know I always use to think that why I was feeling so incomplete, and when Daehyun told me about love I couldn't understand what it meant and started finding for a girlfriend without even understanding it. I couldn't understand it until... I met you, the love of my life, my everything and now I want to make you mine. Forever! So, KIM HAEWON WILL YOU MARRY ME AND BE CHOI HAE-WON?" he asked and Hae-won nodded with tears in her eyes.

After making Hae-won wear the ring, Taejoon stood up and kissed her passionately the kiss was slow yet full of love. There, Daehyun with his wife Ryujin looking at the new couple with love. " Honey" Ryujin said and Daehyun hmmed " When will you tell him the truth?" She asked and Daehyun got silent for a moment before speaking again.

" Soon"

It was the marriage day of Taejoon and Hae-won. Daehyun stood there watching them kiss eachother before coming down and meeting everyone. In the party, Daehyun held Taejoon's hand and took him to the place where they first met.

" Taejoon, do you remember this place? Where I first met you?" Daehyun asked and Taejoon nodded.

" That day I helped you in telling what's in your heart and today I will tell you. So, Listen very carefully" Taejoon nodded

" I am a Vampire"

Taejoon's eye widen at the confession
" Haha you are joking right?" He asked and Daehyun shook his head
" No, I ain't"

" So, You cheated me?" Taejoon asked and Daehyun was about to say something but he again said " You cheated me and now you deserve a punishment " Taejoon said

" Say, I will bear all the punishments happily " Daehyun said lowering his head and Closing his eyes " Than promise me" Daehyun looked up.

" Promise me that your son will
Marry my daughter or son when they both get
Elder"

" I promise "

Saying this both the boys hugged eachother. And after 1 year, Daehyun was blessed with a boy and the very next year Taejoon was also blessed with a Babyboy. Although, The very next year both of them were blessed again with boy.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110K 2.4K 9
(Y/n) Grady is the daughter of Owen Grady and was raised alongside the Raptors andT-Rex, sharing a special bond with them. One day Claire asks you a...
37.2K 385 18
Book 2 is out! If you haven't checked out the first one please do I hope you enjoy! None of the pictures are mine the character are own by square eni...
9K 694 18
"I love you Park Chanyeol" Sehun has had a one sided crush on his childhood friend park Chanyeol who is absolutely straight and already seems to be i...
43.3K 1.9K 32
Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Like he want Beomgyu . choi Beomgyu one o...