𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔...

By aftersunenthusiast

olivia fitz was known for sleeping around, for kissing girls and guys but never committing herself to any of... More

cast
.
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘷𝘴 𝘥𝘤
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯. 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦. 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 & 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘶𝘥
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺. 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘶𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺. 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴

428 20 4
By aftersunenthusiast

olivia told herself that the day wouldn't be that bad when she saw dean, he was chatting it up with her mom when she reached them. she was a little late but wes hadn't shown up either.

she took her seat between dean and ezra, flattening her skirt with the palm of her hand as dean poured her a glass of water. "we're just waiting for you brother. heaven knows how tardy you two can be." diane took a sip of her wine, looking at her youngest.

"well maybe you're just early, time is just a social construct that puts us into a prison of the mind." olivia tapped her fingernails on the glass, watching her mother as the woman stared back at her. diane never knew what to say when olivia said things like that.

"are you high?"

"are drugs real or is the world fake and drugs help us see the truth?" ezra cleared his throat and dean took a sip of his drink, trying to hide his laugh. olivia liked getting under her mother's skin and it was easy for her. everything she says annoys her mother.

"so, mom," ezra started, trying to change the subject. "did you know olivia is at the top of her math class and she's a genius when it comes to history." ezra looked over at olivia but she was staring at her glass, the water swirling around as she made the glass sway around. 

"well, her father was a know it all too." he was always her father, never diana's husband or even ezra and wes' dad. she was just like a father, it was like a verdict, like she had been declared guilty for a crime that she didn't do. the sins of the father have passed on to the daughter. 

"he used to write poetry too, did you know that?" ezra took a sip of his wine, looking over at his sister who shrugged. "don't remember much about him." that was a lie, she couldn't forget him. 

"wow, so you're the mini version of him." dean reached a hand over and clutched her hand in his. "she has the good and the bad, god help me when this one has to go to college." diana laughed, so did ezra and dean but olivia just plucked a piece of bread from the plate on the middle of the table. "oh are you sure you want that bread? remember, a moment on the lips is forever on the hips." olivia put the bread back down, her mother smiling at her like she was doing the right thing. 

"but i'm not even sure i wanna go to college." before diana could say anything, wes walked through the doors, waving eagerly at his family and dean. diana smiled at her son, her middle child, her golden child. ezra always thought he was the favorite, but anyone with eyes could tell that wes was her pride and joy. while olivia was her father's girl, wes was hands down a mamma's boy.

"hello beautiful people," he placed a kiss on his mother's cheek and took a seat between her and ezra. olivia was preparing herself for the worst dinner imaginable when the door opened again but this time a party of four walked in. 

"you guys don't have to do that." hanna marin was on crutches, her friends had offered to take her to dinner to get her mind off everything that happened, trying to make her forget about a. "we want to." aria's arm was being clutched by hanna who was struggling to stay on her feet. "and looks like we came to the right place." spencer's teasing tone makes the girls all turn their heads to where olivia, ezra, dean and diana were all staring at them. 

"i  don't think i've ever seen her legs before." hanna could see olivia's white boots sticking out from underneath the table. "she's so pale." spencer furrows her brows, "like a sick, victorian child." she adds shortly, making aria shove her a little. she doesn't say anything, "that's my sort of girlfriend you're talking about." aria turned to her friend who said nothing again and when she turned back, she was met with a cheery wesley fitzgerald. "hey aria."

"hey wes." 

"wanna come sit down with your sorta girlfriend?" he offered, looking from her to hanna who stood at her side. "we can make room for one more." he smiled when his eyes met the blonde's. "she does," hanna answers for her, shoving her friend slightly towards the dark-haired boy stood in front of her. "come find us when you're done." emily spoke songly as she and her friends went to find another table and aria stayed behind with wes. 

"the blonde is cute." he threw an arm around aria who just looked at him, before her gaze went over to the table that was already going back to their conversation. dean, ezra and diana were talking, olivia was sipping her water in silence. "she looks comfortable." aria spoke sarcastically. 

"she's not a big talker when mom is around." when aria looked over at wes, he was staring over at his sister. olivia was a different person when her mom was around, and he had to prepare aria for the changes that she might see in olivia when they got to the table. "she's also in the closet with mom, and so am i. we're all very straight when diana is around." that was easier said than done.

"but she's so very loudly gay." that was true, once when they were all home for thanksgiving and while everyone else rested after dinner, wes and olivia went on their annual walk around town and came home stoned out of their minds. olivia kept telling him that she was gay, he had to keep her away from their family so she wouldn't out herself. 

"not around mama bear." wes pushed aria and himself towards the table, looking around for an extra chair for aria but he has no luck so when they get to the table, he pulls  olivia's  seat out. "guess who stopped by." he pushes her down on oliva's lap and takes his seat. aria yelped slightly but smiled when she looked over at olivia who had no emotions on her face.

"someone who needs a seat." diana commented, olivia seemed to be bothered too but she didn't say anything. "she goes by aria actually." dean tried to contain his smile, his gaze moving over to where olivia and aria sat but olivia didn't seem as excited as he thought she would be. "she might need to get a chair." diana waved a waiter over and he came with a chair for aria. she took a seat between dean and olivia who were both looking at one another as if they could look through her. 

"that's better." diana smiled at her only daughter, not knowing aria is holding the girl's hand under the table. it made olivia calm down, gave her a taste of comfort. "so aria, are you staying here for dinner?" ezra asked, looking at her over his sister, the sixteen-year-old shook her head, feeling like that was the right answer. "that's a shame, i'm just glad my daughter has friends." diana looked at aria like being friends with olivia was like doing something for charity. "you two need to get paid for your kindness, olivia can be so hard to be around sometimes." diana laughed and olivia laughed with her, harder. no one else laughed but wes cleared his throat to change the subject. 

"so you wanna tell mom how you two know each other?" wes took a sip of his water and when his mother turned to look at him, olivia took a sip of ezra's wine. "school friends." she answered, washing down the wine with her water when she felt aria squeeze her hand softly. 

"just friends?" wes teased and aria cleared her throat. "best friends." she corrected and slowly got onto her feet. olivia didn't want her to go, didn't want to lose her but she had to let go. "i should probably go but i'll see you at school." the rest of the dinner consisted of ezra and dean talking about school while olivia and wes had their own little conversations on the side. he stopped talking once, in the middle of his sentence and touched his fingers to his nose and she did the same. when her fingers came back, they were stained with blood. 

"fuck," she grabbed her napkin, pinching her nose shut when the table turned to her, "language." diana noted but olivia waved her off, getting out of her seat and walking to the rest room. she found aria at the mirror, reapplying her lip gloss. "is that blood?" aria threw her things down on the counter, making room for olivia to sit down. "no, it's corn syrup." aria didn't laugh at olivia's joke, she went to get toilet paper which she used to wipe the blood away when olivia removed her napkin. "i drown in your blood, the umbilical cord in choking me." aria's words made olivia laugh. 

"did you just quote me at me?" that was one of the first few lines in one of her poems, a mother's chokehold. "you're very quotable." she smiled with olivia's blood on her fingertips. "you know, your mom's very interesting." 

"i love her, you know and i think she loves me too." olivia watched as aria rinsed the napkin and threw the bloody toilet paper away and by then, olivia's blood had stopped pouring. "i'm just not sure we like each other." olivia's furrowed her brows, the rest of her face remained neutral, but her frown stayed there, stuck on her face. love is a powerful thing, loving someone can be such a pure thing but that was the thing about love, it was never what you expected it to be. it could be better, but it could be worse. 

"well, i think she's missing out on not knowing you." when aria turned back to olivia, she started wiping the dried blood away. "has she even had one of your chocolate chip cookies?" aria pitied anyone who hadn't tasted something olivia made. "she doesn't know i bake." she doesn't know olivia at all. "when was the last time you to spoke before she got here?" 

"she called me on my birthday." 

"so last year?" aria asked, the blood was gone now and she was tossing the napkin away when she stood in front of olivia who nodded, her head hurt but she pushed that to the side. she wondered why aria was still in the bathroom with her, why she didn't go back to her friends. olivia didn't deserve her. "wow, i would lose my mind if i never spoke to my mom." aria let out a small laugh, olivia followed her lead. "i actually feel bad for diana, a year without talking to you sounds like hell." olivia nodded, "yeah, i am pretty awesome." that was what olivia said, all she thought about was the therapist she had when she was fourteen who told her everything aria was telling her now, it felt like a lie then and it feels like a lie now. 

"you should probably go back to your table before your friends send a search party." olivia placed a hand on top of aria's which she pulled up, placing a kiss on the back of it. "yeah. is should but are you alright out there?" aria asked before holding olivia's hand. 

"yeah, don't i seem alright?" olivia was smiling but it didn't seem sincere. 

"your nose was bleeding because you were talking to your mother. that doesn't seem alright." olivia laughed, she did that a lot when she didn't know what to say and then she leaned over and kissed aria. "i have to go back out there but you never have to worry about me, aria." she kissed her cheek and left the bathroom. 

when aria eventually leaves the bathroom, catching a glimpse of olivia, she knew the redhead wasn't fine. she wondered why olivia didn't trust her but in olvia's head, she knew she couldn't burden aria with her problems. it would be too cruel so as aria walked past her sort of girlfriend to go to her table, both their hearts broke a little. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2M 418K 26
Nobody can forget their first kiss. Even if you were only 6 years old. Especially when the person who kissed you was your older brother's bestfriend...
313K 9.3K 85
Alison DiLaurentis is one of the world's biggest pop-stars. not to mention she is only 17. she decides to return back to her home town and live a nor...
244K 5.2K 87
I know what you did last summer - A Life for Alison Dilaurentis' four best friends took a turn for the worst when the blonde mysteriously went missin...
39.5K 2K 29
" 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙨...