Cast Of RWBY Characters React...

By EdwinMurrphy

After Lucas Had Managed To Make New Friends On Remnant, He And His Friends And Allies Are Now Got Teleported... More

Info
The Gathering
Opening
Interlude: Star Wars Facts (Edited)
The Beginning: Part 1
The Beginning: Part 2
The Beginning: Part 3
The Beginning: Part Final (Edited)
Interlude: Bringing More Audience
Opening 2 (Edited)
The Birth Of The Dark Entity: Part 1
The Birth Of The Dark Entity: Part 2
The Birth Of The Dark Entity: Final Part (Edited)
Interlude: Bringing More Audience And Mission Reveal (Edited)
Opening 3
The Fallen Cousin: Part 1
The Fallen Cousin: Part 2
The Fallen Cousin: Part 3
The Fallen Cousin: Final Part
Interlude: Break And Hangout

The Birth Of The Dark Entity: Part 3 (Edited)

356 4 3
By EdwinMurrphy

[The Scene Changes To Outer Space Where There's Countless Stars Everywhere And A Word '2 Months' Later Appeared And Later Fades Away A Few Seconds Later Then It's Shown A Single X-Wing Flying On The Empty Space]

Lucas: *Piloting His X-Wing*

Trifa: I Really Want To Get Hold Of Those X-Wings...

Sienna: Well, I Already Told Skywalker That We White Fang Will Join The New Republic As Part Of The Resistance Military Faction

Deery: High Leader, What Makes You Want To Help The New Republic?

Sienna: *Sigh And Tells The White Fang About What Lucas Said To Everyone Before The New Comers Came To The Theater Especially Order 66*

[After The White Fang Listen To Everything Lucas Told To Her And Blake, They're Furious About The Galactic Empire, Especially Palpatine And Order 66]

Trifa: HOW DARE HE?! PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF THE WAR JUST TO WIPE OUT THE JEDI?!

Deery: Especially Manipulating Skywalker's Grandfather To Kill Jedi Younglings... He's Way Worse Than Jacques...

Perry: I Agree... And High Leader, We Support Your Idea Of Our Organization To Join The Resistance!

Sienna: Thank You, Everyone

Deery: And Skywalker... *Put A Hand On His Shoulder* I Will Help You Kill That Bastard Palpatine...

Lucas: Thanks... I Appreciate It *Smiles*

Deery: It's The Least I Can Do To Repay You Back For Saving Me From My Hatred Towards Humans... Because You Show Us Not All Humans Are The Same... *Smiles*

Lucas: I Don't Want You To Go To A More Darker Path... So That's Why I Helped You... Just Don't Be Consumed By Hatred Like Adam, Ok?

Deery: *Smiles* I Will, Skywalker...

Lucas: *See's A Freighter And Smiles As He Recognize It*

Ruby: WOAH! WHAT IS THAT SPACE SHIP?!

Lucas: That's The Erevana, That Spaceship Is A Star Freighter, It Contains Cargo Containers It Can Haul Other Creatures Too... *Start Having PTSD Flashbacks About Getting Chased And Almost Eaten By Rathars And Shivers In Fear*

Mercury: Eh? Skywalker, Are You Ok? You Look Like You've Been Traumatized By Something...

Lucas: That's Because I Am... *Shivers*

Emerald: What Is It?

Lucas: Just Watch...

Emerald: Jetstream? *Looks At Jetstream And Realized He's Also Looked Traumatized And Goes Shocked*

Jetstream: *Traumatized And Is Cradling Himself Out Of Fear And Keeps Muttering 'I Almost Died' So Many Times*

Mercury: *Whispers* What's With Those Guys?

Emerald: *Whispers Back* I Don't Know...

Lucas: *Lands His X-Wing And Exits It And See's 2 Figures And Smiles* Uncle Han! Chewie!

Han: Ah, Lucas!

Chewie: *Roars In A Greeting Way*

Lucas: Ladies And Gentleman, I Introduce You, Han Solo And Chewbacca

Ozpin: I'm Interested With This Han Solo Guy

Ruby: Woah! What Kind Of Species Is Chewbacca?

Jetstream: Han Solo Is A Smuggler Turned Hero Of The Rebellion During The Galactic Civil War, He's An Old Friend Of Luke And A Long Time Partner Of Chewbacca Who He Always Call Chewie And About Chewbacca The Wookiee He's A War Hero From Both The Clone Wars And The Galactic Civil War

Roman: Huh? So Criminals Can Become Heroes One Day

Ozpin: (A War Hero Who Survived 2 Wars... Quite Inspiring)

Lucas: And As For Your Question Ruby, Chewbacca Is A Wookiee, Wookiees, known in their own language of Shyriiwook as "the People of the Trees," Are a species of tall, hairy humanoids that were native to the planet Kashyyyk. They Are quite strong, and Are known to rip people's arms out of their sockets when provoked.

Huntsmen Students: *Pales*

Yang: *Holds Her Arm Protectively Out Of Fear*

Ren: Ok... That... Is Terrifying...

Salem And Her Inner Circle: *Pales While Salem Is Gulping Her Saliva In Fear*

Roman: *Pales*

Neo: *Pales*

White Fang: *Pales*

Ozpin And His Inner Circle: *Pales While Ozpin And Glynda Gulps Their Saliva In Fear*

Ace Ops: *Pales*

Malachite Family: *Pales*

Junior: *Pales*

Rhodes: *Pales*

Lucas: Yeah... It's Really Scary...

Jetstream: And I Felt That Experience Before... It Was Painful... Like A Lot... And I Made A Note To Myself To Never Ever Anger Or Provoke The Wookiees Again... And You Guys Should Too, Whatever You Do... Don't Ever Anger Or Provoke The Wookiees...

Everyone (-Lucas And Jetstream): Noted...

Lucas: Still Doing Cargo Delivery?

Han: You Know It *Chuckles*

Chewie: *Roars In Amusement*

Lucas: Well, At Least You Can Do Something Besides Smuggling Now

Han: Yeah, So... How's Your Control Over Jetstream?

Lucas: *Sigh* Still Counting On It...

Lucas, Han And Chewie: *Heard A Faint Roar*

Lucas: What's That?

Han: *Worried* Oh Don't Tell Me A Rathtar Gotten Loose...

Lucas: *Alarmed* ?!

Lucas: Wait?! A What?! Uncle, Did You Just Say Rathtars?!

Han And Chewie: *Runs To Check The Cameras*

Ruby: Lucas, What's A Rathar.

Lucas: Rathtars Are large, Carnivorous cephalopods that were native to the planet Twon Ketee. Regarded as one of the most dangerous beasts in the galaxy, rathtars were known for hunting in packs, and their subspecies, the dwarf rathtar, were involved in an incident known as the Trillia Massacre.

Jetstream: Rathtars are among the most dangerous creatures in the galaxy. They're Always Hungry, Vicious And Relentless.

Jaune: What's The Trillia Massacre?

Lucas: The Trillia Massacre was an event on Trillia involving dwarf rathtars. During this incident, a number of beings were killed and eaten by the rathtars.

Ozpin: How Many?

Lucas And Jetstream: ... You Don't Want To Know...

Lucas: *Fearful Tone* Uncle... You're Not Hauling Rathars On This Freighter Are You...?

Han: *Grimaces* Sorry To Burst Your Bubble But... I'm Hauling Rathars... *Checking The Cameras*

Lucas: (I KNOW HE'S CRAZY BUT NOT THIS CRAZY!!!)

Han: *In Both Relief And Dread* Oh Great... It's The Guavian Death Gang, They Must Have Tracked Us From Nantoon

Lucas: Oh... That Crime Syndicate That Is Very Wanted By The New Republic...

Han: Yeah... *Walks Away With Chewie*

Roman: Wait, Even In Different Planets, There's Crime Syndicate Organizations Too?

Lucas: Yep But There's None In The Territory Of The New Republic... Only In Other Rim Territories

Lucas: *Follows Him* Uncle, I Know This Isn't The Right Time To Ask But... How Many Of Them You Have Here In This Freighter?

Han: I Got Three Of Them Going To King Prana

Lucas: *Pales* 3?! How Did You Get Them On Board?!

Han: I Used To Have A Bigger Crew...

Lucas: (1 Was Bad Enough But 3? It's A Nightmare...)

Ruby: Are Rathars... Really That Dangerous...?

Lucas: You Have No Idea Ruby... I Was Traumatized There...

Jetstream: Same Goes To Me... I Almost Died, Getting Eaten By A Rathar...

Chewie: *Opens A Trapdoor*

Han: Get Bellow And Stay There Until I Say So...

Lucas: What About You?

Han: I'll Buy You Some Time

Lucas: Wait... Uncle... I Realize Something, What About The Rathars, Where Are You Keeping Them?

[Then A Rathar Bumps His Tongue On The Container Behind]

Lucas: *Startled And Almost Have A Heart Attack* OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Everyone (-Ozpin And Salem): *Startled By The Tongue's Sudden Appearance*

Ruby: What Is That?!

Lucas: That Ruby... That Is A Tongue Of A Rathar...

Weiss: *Has A Green Face* That Is Disgusting...

Han: *Calmly* There's One

Lucas: What Are You Gonna Do?

Han: Same thing I Always Do, Talk My Way Out Of It.

Chewie: *Groans*

Han: *Annoyed* Yes I Do. Everytime

Lucas: (Somehow I Suspect That's Gonna Fail Anytime Soon...) *Enters The Trapdoor*

Winter: Couldn't Agree More...

Hazel: Same...

Han: *See's The Blast Doors Opened And Reveal A Group Of Soldiers Wearing High-Impact Red Cybernetic Armor*

[Transition To Lucas]

Lucas: *Under Them* (So They're Here... And That Must Be Bala-Tik)

[Transition To The Guavian Death Gang]

Bala-Tik: Han Solo! You're A Dead Man!

Lucas: That... Is Bala-Tik... A Negotiator Of The Guavian Death Gang...

Ruby: I Don't Like This Guy Already...

Han: Bala-Tik. What's the problem?

Bala-Tik: The Problem Is We Loaned You 50,000 For This Job

[Transition To Lucas]

Lucas: *Heard It* (Uncle Han... What Have You Gotten Yourself Into...?)

[Transition Back To Han And The Guavian Death Gang]

Bala-Tik: I Heard You Also Borrowed 50,000 From Kanjiklub

Han: You Know You Can't Trust Those Little Freaks. How Long Have We Know Each Other?

Bala-Tik: Not Long. We Want Our Money Back Now

Han: You Think Hunting Rathars Is Cheap? I Spent That Money

[Transition To Lucas]

Lucas: *Facepalm* (Uncle... You Got Yourself Neck In Debt Again...)

Jetstream: Your Uncle Is An Idiot...

Lucas: (Yeah...) *Realize Who's Talking To Him* (DARTH JETSTREAM?!)

Jetstream: Relax, I'm Not Here To Take Over Your Body Due To The Situation We're In... Can You Please Get Out Of Here Safely...

Lucas: (Fine...)

Ruby: Wait, You Two Can Talk To Eachother Telepathically?

Lucas: Yeah

Jetstream: It Was First Time To Me There So... Yeah...

[Transition Back To Han And The Guavian Death Gang]

Bala-Tik: Kanjiklub Wants Their Investment Back Too

Han: I Never Made A Deal With Kanjiklub!

Bala-Tik: Tell That To Kanjiklub

[Then The Blast Doors That Are On The Opposite Side Of The Guavian Death Gang Opens To Reveal The Kanjiklub And Their Topboss, Tasu Leech]

Lucas: Ladies And Gentleman, I Introduce You, Tasu Leech The Topboss Of The Kanjiklub

Ruby: And I Don't Like That Guy Already Too...

Jetstream: Couldn't Agree More...

Han: Tasu Leech. Good to see you.

Tasu: *Speaking Alien Language* «Wrong again, Solo. It's over for you, and for your associate.»

Han: Boys! You're Gonna Get What I Promised. Have I Ever Not Delivered For You Before?

Bala-Tik: Yeah

Tasu: *Speaking Alien Language* «Twice»

[Transition To Lucas]

Lucas: *Facepalm* (Uncle Really Is An Idiot... And Looks Like I'm Right... He Won't Be Able To Talk This Way Out Of It)

Jetstream: For Once, I Agree With You

Sienna: Solo Really Is An Idiot...

Roman: Yeah...

Neo: *Pulls Out A Sign* "Ditto"

[Transition To Han, The Guavian Death Gang And Kanjiklub]

Han: What Was The Second Time?

Bala-Tik: You're Game Is Old. There's No One In The Galaxy Left For You To Swindle.

Tasu: *Alien Language* «Nowhere Left To Hide»

Qrow: Yep, He's Officially In Trouble...

Lucas: *Remember This Moment* (Oh Not This Moment...)

Jetstream: (I'm Gonna Have Nightmares For Months About This Again...)

[Transition To Lucas]

Lucas: *Checking The Fuses*

Jetstream: What Are You Doing?

Lucas: (If I Close The Blastdoors From Here I Can Trap Both Gangs)

Huntsmen Students (Team Leaders): Genius!

Jetstream: You'll Close The Blastdoors From Here, How?

Lucas: (Resetting The Fuses Should Do It) *Pushing The Buttons*

Lucas: And I Regret For What I Did To Myself...

Deery: What Do You Mean, Skywalker?

Lucas: Just Watch...

[Transition To The Gangs And Han Who Heard The Doors Open]

Han: I Got A Bad Feeling About This...

[Transition To Lucas]

Lucas: (Oh No...)

Jetstream: Oh No What?

Lucas: *Pales* (Wrong Fuses...)

Jetstream: YOU FOOL! YOU DOOMED US ALL!!!

Jaune: ... Don't Tell Me...

Lucas: Yes... I Accidentally Open The Cages That Are Containing The Rathtars...

[Transition To Han, Chewie And The Gangs]

Bala-Tik: Kill Them!

[The Gangs Aims Their Blasters At Han And Chewie But Before They Can Open Fire Both Gangs Are Under Attacked By 2 Rathtars In Each Hallway They're In]

Everyone: *Pales At The Rathtars' Attacks*

Roman: Great... Now I'm Gonna Have Nightmares About Those Things...

Han: *Runs Away Along With Chewie*

[Transition To An Empty Hallway]

Lucas: *Exits The Vents* THIS WAS A MISTAKE!!!

Jetstream: A HUGE MISTAKE!!!

Ruby: Uhhh... Lucas, What Do The Rathtars Look Like?

Lucas: *Keeps Running And Then Turns Just To See A Member Of The Kanjiklub Trying To Fight Back Against A Rathtar And Face Went Pale*

Everyone (Lucas And Jetstream): *Their Skins Loose Their Colors*

Lucas And Jetstream: *Blank Expression* They Look Like That...

Ruby: *Weakly* I Regret Asking That...

Lucas: Wrong Way!!!

Jetstream:

Lucas: *Start Running Away In Fear While Getting Chased By The Rathtar He Encounterred While Screaming*

Lucas: *Gets Captured By A Tentacle* Oh No! *Gets Pulled In And Screaming*

Everyone (-Lucas And Jetstream): LUCAS/SKYWALKER!!! *Horrified*

Lucas: I'm Still Traumatized By That...

Jetstream: Same Here, Partner...

Lucas: *Still Screaming And Is Getting Pulled By The Rathtar Tentacle*

Han: *See's This And Aim His Blaster At A Control Panel And Shoots It Shutting Down The Door And Cut Off The Tentacle And Free Lucas*

Lucas: *Falls To The Floor*

Everyone: *Sigh In Relief*

Han: You Ok?

Lucas: I ALMOST BECAME RATHTAR FOOD, UNCLE! I'M NOT OKAY! I'M TRAUMATIZED!!!

Hen: Let's Get Out Of Here

Lucas: *Stands Back Up And Runs With Both Han And Chewie*

[The Scene Changes To The Main Hangar Where The Lucas' X-Wing Is Stationed Along With The Millennium Falcon]

Lucas: Though Not The Right Time But I Introduce You, The Millennium Falcon

Everyone (-Jetstream And Lucas): *Jaws Dropped*

Yang: Millennium Falcon? *Smirks* I Approve!

Mercury: Same! That Sounds Like A Kickass Name!

Lucas: *Enters His X-Wing* Come On Uncle We Gotta Hurry!!!

[The Scene Changes To The Cockpit Of The Millennium Falcon]

Han: *Gets Into The Pilot Seat And Turn On The Comms* All Right, Lucas, We're In

Lucas: Great! Let's Get The Heck Out Of Here!!!

[Then The 2 Starships Then Hovers And Flews Out Of Eravana And Goes Into Hyperspace Jump]

[Scene Changes To The Hyper Space Tunnel]

Ruby: Woah...

Lucas: This Is The Hyperspace Tunnel, We Use Hyperspace Jumps Or We Call It Lightspeed Jump To Travel Galaxy Faster

Weiss: No Doubt The People Of The Galaxy Rim's Technologies Are Way More Advanced Than Ours...

Pietro: Yeah...

Lucas: Uncle Han...

Han: Yeah Lucas?

Lucas: ... Don't You Ever Hauling Rathtars, Ever Again...

Han: I Know...

Ruby: That Was... Terrifying...

Jetstream: Well Atleast You Didn't Have To Experience It! Me And Lucas Are Traumatized By That Experience...

Kali: Oh Poor You... You Must Be Scarred For Live, Lucas

Lucas: I Was... And I Still Am...

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 4.9K 49
BOOK 2 This wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't supposed to fucking be like this. But then why was this happening? Why now? Had I been foolish to...
189K 6.5K 49
"You have me. Until every star in the galaxy dies, Din Djarin, You have me." ---- Jeyna Ryn comes from a long line of fierce Mandalorian warriors, a...
2.5K 79 3
It was a normal day like any other for the people of the people, until suddenly holographic screens appeared in areas where people were confused and...
858K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...