Blood in the Octagon

由 Mightyenaboy975

Grey is a newer fighter in the UFC scene with an undefeated record. He is one of the most respectful and hone... 更多

The Grand Oso
New Friendships
Just Hanging Out
Before the Fallout
Pain
The Best Revenge is Happiness
A Bet Won
The Bar Incident

The Plan

322 12 13
由 Mightyenaboy975

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Xayah POV-

I groan softly as my head aches and I open my eyes. For some reason I feel warm and protected...like nothing could touch me. That's when I hear it, the soft snoring of a man holding me. I slightly shift and see it was actually Grey, he looks so peaceful even after everything yesterday, and I can't help but smile. He shifts slightly and opens his eyes slowly. "Good morning." I say softly and he smiles.

"Morning. How did you sleep Miss Hangover?" He asks and I playfully hit his chest.

"Horribly. Thanks to some bear smothering me." I huff and he laughs softly.

"Sorry if I held you too tight." He says and loosens his hold. I chuckle and cup his cheek gently.

"Best sleep I've had in a really long time. Thank you." I say softly and he smiles.

"No problem Xayah. How are you feeling?" He asks and I groan.

"Like shit. I shouldn't have drank so much on an empty stomach." I groan and hold my aching belly. He smiles and slowly sits up which makes it colder under the blankets.

"I'll make breakfast for the house." He says and I slowly get up.

"I'll help." I say and stumble slightly as I try to push through the hangover. I pull out my phone as we enter the kitchen, and put on 'Up in Smoke' by Hollywood Undead. Grey grabs all the pans as I grab things from the fridge. As the song goes on we begin to dance around each other, and sing along with the song which makes me smile. I laugh as his dancing becomes goofier as the song continues. I laugh as he spins and then moonwalks after breaking the eggs.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask with laughter and he smiles at me.

"Making you smile duh." He says and begins on the bacon. It isn't long before the song switches to 'The Zombies Song' by Stephanie Mabey. He looks at me and I laugh as he begins to move like a zombie.

"You two having fun?" A male asks and we look to see Grey's Father.

(Grey's Father Victor)

"Sup Dad." Grey says and he frowns.

"Nothing Son. Are you two okay? I heard what happened from your Mother Grey." He says and Grey frowns slightly.

"Yeah. It's whatever ya know." He says which makes my heart squeeze slightly. He's trying to be strong and his Dad puts a hand on his shoulder.

"If you ever need to talk or want to come to the range with me. Just let me know." He says and Grey smiles.

"Thanks Dad. I'll be alright, you on the night shift?" He asks and his Dad sighs.

"Yeah. I had to deal with a 'Sovereign Citizen' last night, entitled little bastards." He says which makes Grey laugh.

"You chose to be an officer." Grey says and he nods.

"I did. Now what are you two cooking for breakfast?" He asks and we check on the food.

"Over Easy Eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, and pancakes." Grey says and his Dad smiles.

"Smells good." He says and sits down as we begin to cook again. I stop dancing as I'm nervous about his Dad watching us. Suddenly Grey bumps his hip into mine which makes me glare at him. As he laughs I smirk and take some pancake batter and put it on his face.

"Hey!" Grey yells which makes me laugh loudly. I gasp loudly as he flicks some flour onto my face.

"Oh it is ON!" I say and take some strawberries and jump up to slam them on his forehead. He smirks and grabs some orange juice. "Woah! Hey we can talk about this!" I say as he shakes his head slightly. "I'm sorry!" I yell while laughing as I run around the kitchen table.

"Just accept your fate Birdie! It's going to happen so you might as well not be tired when it does!" He says as we run around the table laughing. I try to ignore the hangover pain as I'm having a lot of fun right now.

"Grey Izanagi Koi-Len!" His mother yells and Grey immediately stops and sits down. It looks as if he's a child who got caught in the cookie jar. "What is the meaning of this?" She asks and he looks down.

"I started it Ma'am. We were just having fun and I'm sorry if we bothered you." I say quickly and she smiles.

"You two need to loosen up. Besides Victor and I did that when we were younger. Right Honey?" She asks and Victor nods with a smile.

"Yes." He says and I smile. Grey and I finish cooking before filling up everyone's plates. As we finish his sisters walk in and Robin immediately jumps into Grey's arms.

"Big Brother!" Robin yells and he calmly laughs. "Are you okay?" She asks and he nods.

"Yeah. I'm alright Robin, your Big Brother is a tough one to break." He says and I frown.

"But you were-" She begins but Grey puts his finger over her lips.

"Not important right now Robin now let's enjoy breakfast. Just like old times." He says and she nods before he puts her in a chair. He sits down and I sit right next to him as we eat. He occasionally pushes me and I growl before taking his bacon and sausage. "Hey! I'm not stealing your food!" He says like a kid which makes me laugh.

"Fine. Here." I say and hold out my fork with a piece of pancake on it. He gently eats it and I reach up to squeeze his ear. I don't know why. But it feels good to mess with him like this, Rakaan was always too much of a perfectionist to play like this. As we eat I look up at Grey and take a shaky breath. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks at me. "I need a favor a really big one." I say and he nods.

"What's up?" He asks and I take a deep breath.

"I need to grab some things from my house." I say and he nods.

"Yeah. Let me just get dressed and grab you an old shirt of mine." He says and gets up. He walks upstairs as I smile at his retreating figure.

"Already trying to get your talons in my Big Brother?" Robin asks which shocks me.

"What?! No... he's the only one I can really trust right now!" I quickly say as his Dad gets up.

"My money is in three months and she'll make the first move." He says shocking me.

"Two months and Grey will make the first move!" His Mother says and Dahlia clears her throat.

"When we go to the beach for his birthday. They'll both make the first move, get embarrassed slightly, and Grey will kiss her first." She says making me blush brightly.

"We just got cheated on!" I yell out of embarrassment. They roll their eyes and smile at me.

"Oh please. Your hearts are screaming out for each other. But you'll see soon." Akeno says and I hear Grey coming down the stairs.

"You all are crazy!" I say and they smile.

"When you're right, you're right." Victor says and Grey comes back into the room tossing me a shirt. I smile as it's a Linkin Park shirt, his Dad goes back upstairs, Grey heads out to the truck, and I switch shirts to see I'm basically swimming in it. I head out to the truck and hop into the passenger seat.

"I called someone to help us in case Rakaan is there." He says and I nod as I put the address in.

-Grey POV-

I pull into the driveway and see Phantom waiting...with Omega. I park and get out as we walk up to them. "I said to come alone." I say and Omega sighs softly.

"Calm down G. He did it because Bel'Veth asked him to." Phantom says and I huff. "Come on bro. Would Omega blatantly lie and hide this from you without a good reason?" Phantom asks and I roll my eyes.

"Fine. Doesn't mean I fully forgive you." I tell Omega and he smiles at me.

"Well I still despise him." Xayah says and I look at Omega who flinches slightly.

"Just don't send your guard bear after me. I'm better with guns than my fists." Omega tells her which makes us both chuckle. We walk up to the door and Xayah opens it up. We walk in and see both Kai'sa and Rakaan in the kitchen. Both of them look like hell and they gasp when they see us.

"Grey!" Kai'sa yells and runs towards me. Xayah quickly gets between us and the room gets colder.

"You don't have the right to say his name bitch." Xayah growls which makes me blush slightly.

"What?!" Kai'sa asks in shock as Rakaan walks up.

"Xayah... Let's talk about this like adults." Rakaan says only for her to scoff.

"I'm not here to talk to you or this slut." Xayah says and walks upstairs.

"Then why are you here?!" Rakaan asks and goes to follow her, only for me to put my hand on his chest.

"Leave her alone." I say lowly and he glares up at me.

"Grey! Come help me pack!" Xayah yells and I look at Omega and Phantom.

"Go ahead bro. We've got these two covered." Phantom says and I begin to walk upstairs.

"What the hell Phantom?!" Kai'sa sobs out.

"We care more about Grey's friendship than your money." Omega says which makes me smile.

"Where are you?" I ask and she pokes her head out from a doorway.

"Here." She says and I walk into the room. She's already been packing and she points to a drawer. "Could you pack those into that bag?" She asks and I nod. I open the drawer and blush brightly as it was full of Bra's and Panties.

"Xayah! I can't pack these for you!" I say and she laughs.

"Fine. Could you start getting things into the hallway then?" She asks and I nod. After a while she finishes packing and we begin taking her stuff to my truck.

"Xayah?! Don't throw away everything we have! This is our home!" Rakaan yells. I put my hand on Xayah's back and guide her outside.

"Grey!" Kai'sa calls out still sobbing but I ignore her. We get in my truck after putting everything in the bed, and I drive us back to my Mother's.

"Thank you." Xayah says and I smile at her.

"No problem." I say as I drive.

"So your birthday is going to be at the Beach?" She asks and I nod. "When?" She asks and I smile.

"Next Monday." I say and she smiles.

"Well I can't wait to hit the beach...unless I'm not invited." She says and I laugh.

"Of course you're invited." I say and she hums softly to my music.

-Okay! So next chapter we'll head to the Beach and we'll see if Dahlia is correct. Grey and Xayah are getting along as if they are an actual couple. What will happen at the beach? Will Kai'sa and Rakaan crash his birthday? When is Grey's title fight? Until next time everyone!-

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

78.2K 1.4K 34
Everyone knows our magnificent KDA girls, or so they thought. Everyone really thought they were single, and prayed that any of them would pick them a...
57.2K 1K 53
-You are Y/N L/N, an "immortal" human powered by the void, and the CEO of C/N (Company Name) Inc, which is an overall "legally grey" organization tha...
2.3K 105 7
K/DA. Superstar pop group, idols, and roll models to millions all over the world. Beloved in the industry, the biggest music group at the height of...
53.9K 558 17
Plot: A famous band that was admired by almost everyone came to crash a concert! As the Girl band tries to get clues, a new announcement came from th...