๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’…...

By Author_Jazz_

๐‘Œ๐‘›- I get the ick from men. I don't know how you are the first one I fell for? More

Dedication
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Part 1- The cold female heartthrob
Part 2- Shopping for prom
Part- 3 Movie Date
Part-4 Confession
Part- 5 Arrangements for prom
Part- 6 Strawberries ๐Ÿ’–
Part- 7 The savior Taehyungโœจ
Part- 8 Threatening Lexi
Part- 9 30th Anniversary๐Ÿฅ‚
Part- 10 Not today darling
Part- 12 The Goddess
Part- 13 Prom๐ŸŽ€
Part- 14 Finally Committed โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Part- 15 His 'Girlfriend'๐Ÿคญ
Part- 16 Interrogation ๐Ÿคง
Part- 17 First date๐Ÿ’œ
Part- 18 Flirting ๐Ÿ˜
Part- 19 Gift for Sofia๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
Part- 20 Hot topic๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part 21- Sofia's birthday๐ŸŽ€
Part- 22 "Your Wish, My Command"๐Ÿฅ€
Part- 23 Not this day again๐Ÿฅบ
Part- 24 Girl Boss ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

Part- 11 Don't you have a Boyfriend?

42 1 0
By Author_Jazz_

You entered the house, went towards the bathroom, washed your hands and went to take a bath. You wore simple, casual clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. It was 9:15.

Y/n- Good morning Eomma, Good Oppa.

Yoongi- Good morning Princess.

Mrs Min- Good morning Sweetheart.

You went towards the dining table and sat with everyone.

Ajjuma made pancakes which were topped with Maple syrup, blueberries and your favourite strawberries.

Everyone started eating.

Mrs Min- Y/n, You should start dating.

You choked.

Y/n- Whae Eomma? I can protect myself.

Mrs Min- But for mental and Emotional support. You are 20. You should get someone to care for you. Yoongi is 28 and he has a girlfriend.

Y/n- Don't forget that she is his first girlfriend and he started dating at the age of 28.

You looked at Yoongi with a death stare. He gulped.

Mrs Min- You have a point but I wanna see you both get married and want to play with my grandchildren.

You looked towards your Dad who was eating quietly and not uttering a word.

You were sitting there stairing into the space without blinking and in deep thinking

You were just sitting there and chewing your food like a panda chews onto a bamboo.

Mrs Min- So, when are you getting into a relationship?

Y/n- I am too young for it...

Mrs Min- You are going to turn 21 soon. she said looking at you in disbelief.

Y/n- Umm hehe, idk. And it's still 10 months for our birthday.

You said 'our' instead of 'my' as yours and Yoongi's birthday fell on the same day. He is still 8 years older than you but still you both share the same birthday. 9th of March.

Mr Min- Do you like any boy?

You gulped the food in your mouth and at the most perfect time, you finished your breakfast.

Y/n- I am going bye!

You ran towards your room and closed, sorry, Banged the door.

Y/n- Wth! Why did I ran? But I really like him. Ahh!

You said to yourself.

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Mr Min- She definitely likes someone.

Yoongi- in our school, prom starts from 10th grade and this will be the first year she is attending it.

Mrs Min- Yeah she told me.

Yoongi- Who is she going with?

Mrs Min- She said to keep it a secret.

Yoongi- I'll see today then...

*In your room*

It was just 9:30 so you decided to scroll through Instagram for sometimes and study a bit as there was no homework due to prom.

It was 10:12 and you heard a knock on your door

Y/n- It's open.

Yoongi came in.

Yoongi- Go and get ready, we're going out.

Y/n- You mean me and you by we?

Yoongi- Yup.

Y/n- Sure, why not?

Yoongi- Meet me in the living room in under 10 minutes.

Y/n- Hmm

He closed the door and went away.

You got ready

Y/n- Hmm, not today Miss Dior.

You said while picking up the Coco Mademoiselle perfume by Chanel

You took your sling bag and went downstairs

Y/n- Oppa I am ready- Ohh

Yoongi- Seems like we really have Twin telepathy

He said scratching his nape

Y/n- Uhh, yeah...

You folded your arms on your chest while scanning his outfit from tip to toe

[Ignore the bag and mask]

Y/n- Twining wasn't planned but ok if it's a siblings date.

Yoongi- But no one should misunderstood as couples.

Y/n- First see your height and then mine.

Yoongi- Yahh! I am just 3 centimetres short! We both are 5'8'.

Y/n- 3 centimetres are still short.

Yoongi- Come out without uttering a word.

You were silently laughing after teasing your older brother who is just 3 centimetres shorter than you. He is 174 and you are 178. (Taehyung is 181cm)

You came and sat in his car. He has 2 cars, Porsche 911 4+1 and a Genesis. Today he took his Porsche

He took you to a mall, it's a shopping date 🥳

He bought some clothes for him and you. He also made you choose something for Jennie. You both had much fun together and ate icecream like you both used to do.

Yoongi- Hmm, I am asking this after many years, but you want Icecream?

Y/n- Sure.

You both went towards an Icecream parlour.

Yoongi- Usual one?

You nodded

Yoongi- One Mint Chocolate and Vanilla.

The shopkeeper gave him two icecream cone and he passed the Mint Chocolate one to you.

Y/n- Thankyou.

He smiled

You both sat there and talked a bit

Y/n- How do you even have free time?

Yoongi- Don't forget that I am not the manager now, I am the boss.

Y/n- Yeah Yeah Mr CEO.

You said playfully in a pissed off tone

After talking bullshit and finising your icecreams, you both went home.

It was 3:15 and you were doing lunch. There was Jjolmyeon, Kimbap, Doenjang-jjigae, and a side of kimchi.

You were sitting with your family on the dining table again. You were enjoying the Jjolmyeon noodles. You all finished it by 3:35 and you went into the backyard.

You sat in the small shaded sitting area near the pool. And got a phone from Sofia.

*OTP*

Sofia- I'll be there in 10mins.

Y/n- Is Lex with you?

Sofia- Yup.

Y/n- Ok.

*You ended the call*

After almost 8mins, you heard a horn near the main door. You went there and saw that Yeji dropped Lexi and Sofia. They had a their dresses in a shopping bag and were wearing the footwear they are meant to be wearing with the dress.

Yeji- Bye girls, have fun!

All three- Bye Eonni.

Sofia- Hey!

Y/n- Hi.

Lexi- Babe, you look gorgeous with wavy hair!

Y/n- Thankyou, come in. Let's go from the back door as it is near the stairs.

You went inside from the back door and by its side were the staircase for upstairs.

Sofia- Your room is a bit changed.

Y/n- It is because I shifted the bed in the middle and changed it's angle.

Sofia- You did it all alone!?

You just hummed.

Lexi- Looks like someone's strong.

You Chuckled.

Y/n- There's the walk-in, wardrobe go and change first.

Both- Okay.

Sofia went in first then Lexi and at last you.

Y/n- How am I looking?

Lexi- You are freaking sexy broo!

Sofia- Indeed.

Y/n- Thankyou. You both are looking like a princesses!

Sofia- And you are our Queen. She winked after saying

Lexi- If we would flirt this much with the boys, then we wouldn't be single till now.

Only Lexi and Sofia laughed as you remembered what happened during the breakfast. After some seconds, you quickly snapped in by yourself.

You did your makeup by your own as you knew how to do makeup. No, you weren't a Tomboy, nor a pick me. You were just a Girly-Girl who turned into an Emo. But still soft inside.

Y/n- Lex,

Lexi- What?

Y/n- Can you help me to curl my curtain bangs?

Lexi- Why not?

She used your Dyson to give volume to your bangs upwards with a soft twist and when she left it, it curled or you can say that it became wavy and she then took some hair spray in her hand and then dabbed it onto your bangs and then sprayed it on your hair as she knew if you curled your hair, it would turn back to straight within a few hours.

Sofia- Yn-ahhh... She said in a buttering tone.

Y/n- I know what you want.

Sofia- Hehe so go ahead! What are you waiting for?

You playfully rolled your eyes at her and took the eyeliner to transform her doe eyes to siren one's. Yes, she was asking you to apply the eyeliner as she always messes up, while you did a perfect wing everytime.

Sofia- Thankyou Darlinggg!!

She clunged onto you.

Y/n- Yahh! Leave me you Koala!

The Three of you Chuckled on Sofia's action. She knew you're an anti-hug person (only sometimes) but she loves to annoy you.

It was 5:25. More than 1 hour passed while getting ready. The prom would start at 6 and Yoongi already went there.

Suddenly, Lexi's phone rang.

____________________________________

Hey girls!💅🏻

Hope you are enjoying the story...🎀

And if you are, then please give the parts a Vote and Leave a comment on what do you think will happen next or what should I improve❤️🦋

And, It's my 19th Birthday today!!🙈

Bye!!💖❤️‍🩹🎀

(Please ignore the mistakes)

Word count- 1469

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308 191 47
When attention triggers something dark. This is my first story so it's automatically going to be shit but you know.... I hope you enjoy Warning โš ๏ธ St...
23.5K 444 16
Hello everyone, this is a part 2 to my story. this story is mainly about someone being in an abusive relationship. If your not up for that please don...
4.2K 103 23
I fall for you at the first time I see you. But you never at once notice me. Even you never know me, I will always love you.
65 12 13
This story might be a bit confusing but bare with me, please.