Love triangle

By _skyler10

Two best friends went for studying abroad because of their parents decision.. Leaving their friends, boyfrien... More

INTRODUCTION 📸
THE PROBLEM OF RICH
IT'S NOT A PRANK!!
I'LL WAIT FOR YOU
LET HER LIVE HER LIFE
I DON'T KNOW
I THINK IT'S THE NEW BEGINNING
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I NEVER CRIED FOR YOU
New start!
HUH!?
I LOVE PEOPLE WHEN THEY MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

YOU!!

14 3 0
By _skyler10

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

They all bid them goodbye. The girls , boys , their families and friends all were happy because Rachel is going to start a new journey as she is in relationship with the person she loved the most and plane take off. 

FLASHBACK 

Someone shouted " they are here.. wait!!! ". The girls turned back and saw the boys coming near. They both ran back and hugged the boys. 

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

Someone shouted " wait" and I turned back along with Ashley and saw Asher and Simon coming towards us. I don't know what happened to me without thinking I ran towards Asher and hugged him. I got his answer and it is YES! 

Asher: Calm down! You are choking my throat. 

Rachel: Stupid! What took you so long to come?

Asher: Uhh! I was arranging flowers and ring for you. 

With saying that he knelt to the ground. 

Asher: Will you be my girlfriend? 

I was really happy. Tears falling from my eyes. My friends were hooting and the adults were  dumbstruck. 

Rachel: Yes! 

My mother signaled dad to not interfere between us. I saw them. When I accepted the proposal he put the ring into my finger. He came closer and asked for the permission to kiss. I gave him the permission. As it was the first kiss for both of us we were really shy. It really felt like now he is mine and no one can take him away from me. We broke the kiss. When we looked back adults were happy and shocked too. Boys didn't stop the hooting. Then I went towards my parents. 

Rachel: Mom ! Dad! 

Both: Yes! 

Rachel: Do you agree our relationship? ( holding hands with Asher ) 

Rachel's Mom : Yes ! I'm happy for you. 

Rachel's Dad: You boy take care of my daughter if you don't you know what I'm capable of..

Asher: Yes sir! 

Ryan: So he was that boy for whom you wrote that paragraph. 

Rachel: YOU SHUT UP! DON'T SPILL BEANS.

AT THE SAME TIME  

ASHLEY'S P.O.V 

I ran towards Simon. I hugged him very tightly.

Ashley: I will miss you. 

Simon: I will too. 

Ashley: Don't let other girls come towards you after you win the match. 

Simon: I will write on my forehead " taken ". You go and achieve your dream. 

This time my brother didn't say anything to Simon otherwise he used to threat him. 

PRESENT TIME 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Girls already sat in the flight and the plane take off. 

IN FLIGHT 

Rachel and Ashley wiped their tears and were happy. 

Ashley: So finally you are together. 

Rachel: Yes! Finally! ( looking at the ring ) 

Rachel took out the chain from the pocket and put the ring and wear it around her neck. 

Ashley: Why are you putting it like that? 

Rachel: So that I won't forget to wear it. 

Both laughed so hard other passenger were looking at them. They both apologize to them. 

Ashley: Will we be ok? I mean when we go back the war might be over. 

Rachel: ( seeing her phone ) I think no. See this article. ( while showing it ) 

Ashley: So they now knew about us and our relationship. 

Rachel: I guess so. They were there and I think they will publish more while we are away. 

Ashley: How is your online art page going? 

Rachel: Speak slowly man. It is going nice and only you know. 

The flight will land USA after 19 hours 30 minutes. The girls slept with peace. The plane landed and we took another flight for USA. 

AFTER 10 HOURS

It was night ( something around 9.00 ) and the plane landed finally. Both are ready to come out from it. They wore the sunglasses and mask so that no one could recognized them. They came out of the airport and media rushed towards them. They were taking photos so quickly that they were not able to see anything because of the flash light. Suddenly a man came with security towards them. 

RACHEL'S P.O.V

A man came towards us with the security. He safely took us towards the car. 

Man: Don't worry your dad has sent me. 

Rachel: Mr. Hendrix? 

Man: Yes! 

Ashley: Do you know him? 

Rachel: Yeah ! He is my dad's old friend. 

Mr. Hendrix: . You know my nephew also studies there. 

Rachel: Oh okay! 

He took us to the hotel for one night to stay and tomorrow we are going to get our dorms. We arrived at the hotel. He provided us with one room. Ashley and me went to the room ; freshen up.

IN THE ROOM 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

They both freshen up and sat on the bed. They both were quiet so Ashley broke the silence and Rachel took out the phone. 

Ashley: Will our lives will change tomorrow? 

Rachel: Hm. Yes. Our lives were meant to be different from the starting. There is nothing new to discuss more about it. 

Ashley: Will we will be also separated? 

Rachel: Nah man. From where are you thinking stupid type of questions. Our lives now depend on fates and for destiny we have to work. Now sleep tomorrow everything is gonna change. 

Ashley: Ohok. I'm going to sleep. Good night. 

Rachel: Good night and don't overthink. 

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

Ashley slept. I'm not able to sleep. The thought of how will this session , this type of living will be from tomorrow. I said Ashley not to take tension but why am I overthinking it. Now whatever it is now there is no going back. The new journey awaits for us with that I slept too. 

NEXT MORNING 

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

We both woke up. Mr. Hendrix came and we checked out from the hotel and headed towards the journey I mean towards the university. We both wore the glasses and masks and went with Mr. Hendrix in his car. 

AT THE UNIVERSITY 

It was Saturday. I guess it is 8.00 in the morning. He went towards the front desk and we both were behind and looking here and there while removing the glasses and mask. 

ASHLEY'S P.O.V 

I was looking here and there and I saw strange board which was very big in that it was written equal opportunity students , millionare , billionare and trillionare; under which I guess students name were written. Out of curiosity I asked Mr. Hendrix

Ashley: Mr. Hendrix? What is this board about ? ( pointing towards the board ) 

Mr. Hendrix: ( while turning back ) ohh this. It is the status board. 

Rachel: ( while going little bit closer towards the board ) Status board??? What does it mean? 

Mr. Hendrix: Telling! Wait a minute girls. This board contains student's net worth weekly. Like see my nephew name is written in billionare section. ( pointing towards his nephew name )

Ashley: Ohh! So our name will be added in the list?  

Mr. Hendrix: Yes and till now no one came whose name can be added to the trillionare section. 

Rachel: I guess it was only empty for us to put our name over there. 

Suddenly the front desk lady called us. We all went there. We gave are documents. 

Lady: For the status board, which section for Mrs. Elisher? 

Rachel: Trillionare miss. ( showing the document ) 

Lady: Oh ok and what about you Mrs. Ellies? 

Ashley: Triilionare section only. ( While giving the document ) 

Lady: You can call me Mrs Mary. 

Both : Okay Mrs. Mary.

Mrs. Mary: Okay so there are three rooms which are vacant. First room contains two girls with one vacancy. Second room contains two boys with one vacancy. Last and finally room contains one boy with two vacancies. So what do you girls prefer? 

We both decided to take the last room which contains one boy. It is a better option rather than being divided. She handed us the two separate keys. 

Mr. Hendrix: So okay girls. You now go to your room and enjoy the weekend and I will inform to your parents. 

Rachel: Okay Mr. Hendrix. You have really helped us. Thank you very much. 

Ashley: Thank you so much. 

Mr. Hendrix: Okay so I will take my leave and if you need any help feel free to call. I'm like your uncle only. 

Both: Okay. Be safe. 

We both were about to leave when Mrs. Mary stopped us to ask a question. 

Mrs Mary: By any chance are you guys the heir of the Elisher and Ellies group?

We both smiled.

Rachel: Yes. You are right. 

Mrs. Mary: Oh. It is an honor to meet you. 

Ashley: We too. 

I know she was really amazed and we left. We now started to find our room. We finally find it. We came in front of the door. Rachel rung the bell. Door opened and we saw a muscular figure of a boy whose hair were messy and he was sleepy. We both shouted. 

Both: YOU!!!!!! 

Boy: YOU??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was he? Why the girls were surprised to see that boy? And why the boy was surprised?? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 1.4K 27
Y/n was living the perfect life until she met Ethan. The guy who her parents force her to marry. While the wedding is coming, y/n start to think that...
6.1K 603 29
SEQUEL TO "Under the Olive Tree" After losing all he had lived for at the hands of a merciless Occupation, Riyad joins the Resistance fighters to per...
32.4K 1.2K 13
"How did we get here, when I use to know you so well?" ®Twilight All rights reserved to Stephanie Myer
26.6K 2K 9
[ "Yours, Raven" Book Two ] - At sixteen, Gaius Ronglo, the heartthrob of St. Peter's High School seemed to have it all. From acing his grades to bei...