𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖊�...

By White_Strike20

When someone from the year 2025, woke up in another world that they thought its just a game. . . Oh boy, its... More

𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 [edited]
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈 [edited]
𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖓 1#
𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖕𝖊𝖗: 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜 - 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

1.5K 50 7
By White_Strike20

It is now 1993, and Ella is now 24 years old now. She's at home, getting ready to work as she stared at the calendar with a frown on her face. '2 years left before the hour of joy happen.' she thought with a sigh as she fixed up her hair before leaving her room. She locked the door behind her before going to her car.

About few hours of driving, she arrived outside of the Playtime co. factory, hopping out of the car locking it and headed towards the entrance doors. She opened the door as she was greeted by a joyful laugh and squeals by every children making her smile softly. She could see some family being dragged by their excited children, holding a toy in their hands. She smile softly before walking ahead, saying goodmorning to her fellow co-workers, who some say goodmorning back to her while others just ignore her.

After that, she was about to go and check all the toys since she's their caretaker after all. However, she bump into someone." Oof, sorry about that! I didn't mean to-"

"Hey shortie."

A familiar voice made her stop for a second before growling in annoyance." George. . ." She said with not impressed on her face making him laugh." aw, come on Shortie. Not saying goodmorning to me??" George asked with a grin on his face making Ella rolled her eyes at him." not after the day you start calling me shortie. Quit it." she said as she gave him a look on her face that says 'knock it off'. But George just laugh it off and grin at her." awe, but its true. You're so short. Tell me, are all asian are this short??" he asked making Ella feel offended at his words.

"Watch it your words George, or you get a smack on the face for saying that." She growl as she crossed her arms on her chest making him raise both of his arms in the air." Alright, alright. I'll stop. But tell you what. How about we go on a date? just you and me??" he asked as he lean down to her, making her back up." Excuse you, im not going on a date with you idiot." she said with a glared making him frown." Aw come, just one date thats all i could ask for." George whine making her glared at him.

"No means no George. Why would you go and start flirting with your girlfriend, Allison. Im sure she'll be pissed that your trying to flirt with me." Ella said as George let out a scoff." who cares. Let's just keep this a secret okay?? Come on, just one date." he said with a grin making ella glared at him." No George. I am not dating you. Ever. Read my lips." she said making George frown and glared at her before opening his mouth. But he stop as he stared something behind her with terrified expression.

This confused Ella before she heard a angry growl behind her, She look up and saw Huggy Wuggy, Not happy at all and was now glaring at George." Oh hey Huggy." Ella casually greeted the blue huggable toy before her as George back up, feeling scared when Huggy Wuggy was showing sharp teeth and was growling at him. "You were saying George??" Ella taunted while smirking at him making him glared at her but stop when Huggy wuggy gave a threaten growl." Whatever." George said as he turn away and left.

Ella let out a relief sigh before looking up to huggy, who was no longer growling and he is now smiling instead showing his sharp and terrifying teeth." Thanks for that Huggy. If you weren't here, i might punch him on the face." she said making Huggy wuggy let out a chirp before purring when Ella scratch under his chin.

"Come on, lets get you back to your station."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Im sorry, he did what??!"

'And this is the part where i should stay quiet.' thought Ella as she sigh softly, watching Mommy long legs let out a long threaten lectures and anger as she pace around the playtime center, while the kids were playing. "Dear, are you alright?? that. . .human never hurt you or anything??" Mommy Long legs asked her, acting like a worried mom towards their child. Ella gave her a reassuring smile and said." Im fine. Beside, Huggy came just on time to stop him from continued what he was not supposed to do." 

Mommy Long legs let out a relief sigh and said," That's good to hear. Though, if he ever try to do anything to you." Then mommy long legs gave a terrifying smile that made Ella back up a bit."  ᎥᎷ ᎶᎧᎥᏁᎶ ᏖᎧ ᏒᎥᎮ ᏂᎥᎷ ᏗᎮᏗᏒᏖ ᎥᎦ ᏂᏋ ᏖᏒᎥᏋᏕ ᏗᏁᎩᏖᏂᎥᏁᎶ ᏖᎧ ᎩᎧᏬ (Im going to rip him apart if he tries anyting to you.)" Mommy Long legs said making Ella laugh nervously.

"How about lets not do that." She said making Mommy Long legs hum before looking at her." I suppose so. Though im not sure about. . .You're two admires are probably will be not happy when they hear about that." Mommy long legs said while smiling making Ella tilted her head in confusion.

"Wait what?? Two admires?? who??" she asked making Mommy Long legs chuckle while waving her hands towards to her." Nothing important dear." Mommy Long legs said while smiling, leaving Ella still look confused before her name is being called by one of the children making her head towards to them. Mommy Long legs watch on with a smile before chuckling.

"Oh my. Ella you have no idea how much those two love you ever since you began working here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kevin! what did i say about pushing Ivery?? Hey! I see you Kevin! Dont you even think about pulling Amy's hair! Oi! Stop slapping Kiara's cheek Eric! Hay nako, ang kulit ninyo lahat talaga. ( oh my gosh, you all so chaotic/naughty. i swear)" Ella murmured in talalog at the end, stopping some of the naughty children from harming others. Once the trailer stop, the doors opened, making every children hop out and start running.

"No running! You might trip and fall!" Ella yelled at them while holding the youngest of the children, Emily in her arms. As she walk down she watch the other smiling critters gathered the children up. She notice that she didnt saw Dogday nor catnap there which is strange since those two are always there to greeted new children and such. However, she didnt notice two figures creepily stalking towards to her quietly. 

Which Emily, who was still in Ella's arms saw them after looking over Ella's shoulder before giggling, making Ella look at down at her in her arms in confused." why are you laughing Emily-"

"HI ANGEL!"

Ella scream, jumping a bit before giving a round kick to who every scared her from behind, but thankfully it didnt hit anyone when a purple tail wrapped around her leg, to stop her from going further. Ella blink before realizing its just Dogday, who was smiling at her, though he had his arms raise up to shield himself from being kick while Catnap, just stood beside him, giving a smile like nothing happen." Dogday. . . .what the heck was that for!?" Ella yelled at him as Dogday laugh as he lower his arms down." Sorry, I couldnt help it though." he said while smiling as his tail was wagging none stop.

"you're lucky that i didnt drop Emily." She said as Emily was giggling in her arms. Which both of them notice." oh, who's this little fella??" Dogday asked as he gently poked Emily's side, making the little girl giggled." Oh this?? this is Emily, one of the new orphan children and also the youngest bunch of them all." Ella introduced Emily to them." Hello Emily, Im Dogday, leader of the smiling critters and beside me is Catnap, my best friend and brother." Dogday introduced himself to Emily softly.

Emily looks up him and catnap before burrying her face on Ella's neck, making her laugh." Looks like someone is shy." Ella said in amusement making Dogday chuckle softly. Catnap lean down and nudge Emily with his snout softly, making the little girl peek over to him before burrying her face back to Ella's neck, giggling softly making Catnap smile even wider as his tail twitch a bit alon with his ears.

Ella smile before looking at now playing children, who are playing with the other smiling critters." How about you join others to play Emily." Ella said softly as she tried to place Emily back to the ground, but Emily refused as she cling onto her. Ella blink in surprise while Dogday and catnap gave a amused smile on their face." I dont think the little one wants to let go of you star. . " Catnap said softly making Ella look at him then back to Emily." Come on Emily, you need to interact with other people like your age." Ella said softly to Emily, who look up to her before looking at the children with scared expression on her face.

"Hey its alright, you'll be fine i promise. Beside, we will be watching you and make sure that your comfortable alright??" Dogday said softly to her with a gentle expression on his face. Emily looks at him before a purple tail wrapped around her waist, making her gasp before giggling when Catnap place her back on the ground." Go on. Go and play." Catnap said as he gently nudge Emily with his paw. Emily nervously looks at the children who are still playing before looking up to Ella for reassurance.

Ella gave her a reassuring smile before nodding at her." Go on. Go have fun." she said softly making Emily nodded and gave a brave cute face before rushing to join the other children. Ella watch on with a soft smile on her face before Dogday pointed out." Heh, you act like a mother towards to her." he said making Ella blink before look at him." excuse me??" 

"I mean, the way you look at her with the soft expression on your face. You look like a  mother who was watching their child softly." Dogday said with a soft smile making Ella blink before feeling flusttered at what he just said." me? a mother? no way! im more like a aunt or a big sister. But not a mom." she said as she looks away.

"He has a point. You do act like a mother around every children." Catnap said, agreeing what Dogday said making Ella sigh as she looks at him." not you too." she said making Catnap just gri at her before looking back to the playing children." so. . . .what is you next bed time story your going to tell then??" Dogday asked, deciding to change the topic. Ella gave a thoughtful expression on her face before speaking." I might start telling to the children about Rapunzel or Little Mermaid." she said making the two toys let out a hum." I cant wait to listen to it." Dogday said as Catnap nodded in agreement.

Ella smile softly before looking back to the children, waving her hand towards Emily, who looks back to her and the other two, waving before going back to the play. Though, Ella didnt know that the two, were admiring her softly with a small blush on their face. Heart shape form in their hallow black eyes as they both stared at her. Poor Ella, she didn't know that how much this two love her so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You getting fired today miss Ella."

Those words made everything around her froze right after the manager said that." w-what??" Ella asked in surprise and confusion at what the manager just said." Fired?! what did i do?! i didnt do anyting and why am i being fired?!" Ella asked with confusion and frustration making Manager sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose." That is classified Miss Ella. After your final shift, i want you to packed up and leave. Never ever mention anything outside or there will be consequences." the manager said to her making Ella grunt and clench her hand into fist. She wanted to say something but nothing comes out from her mouth.

"you're dismissed."

Ella left the office as she stood outside. Before growling as she stomp her way to her office. Slamming the door shut then punch the wall beside her. 'damn it! why they decided to fired me?! did they find out that i know something was up? or someone just frame me because their jealous.!' Ella thought feeling annoyed and pissed as she pace around the room.

"argh! this is so frustrating!" Ella yelled as she grabbed the chair and throw it to the wall, breaking it into pieces. Which Surprise Ella alot. " what the. . ." then she saw that the wall she punch have a huge crach and dent on it.  Which surprise her even more." Am i that strong??" she murmured to herself as she look at both of her hands.  Many thoughts came to her mind but she shook it off and sigh as she realized something.

"Shit. . .how will the others will react to that???" she mumured to herself. She knew that the reaction of the toys will be. Some will be sad, while others will be furious. That's what she worried about. She then sigh and rubbed her forehead, not sure how she's going to explained all of this to them. She want to tell them but. . .She figured out that the manager will be not happy if she did that.

"I guess i have to do what i got to do then. . . I hope that they could forgive me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And the end, alright go the bed now." Ella said after she finished telling a story about Rapunzel, helping the smiling critters gather all the children to their beds." miss Ella?? can you sing us a lullaby??" one of the children asked making Ella paused for a second before looking at them.

"Um. . . im not sure. . ." she said, feeling embarrassed and shy." please?? can you sing us a lullaby??" the children plead giving a puppy eyes to her, making Ella back up a bit." guys, a little help here." she murmured as she look at the critters, but froze when dogday and Catnap were doing the same thing what the kids are doing, while the others just snickered." not you two. . ."she murmured as she look between them and the children before sighing." alright. . .I guess i need to sing to you all." she said, giving in making the children cheered happily while Dogday and Catnap just smile as Ella gave them a look before shaking her head with a soft smile on her face.

"May i borrowed your guitar dogday??" Ella asked [a/n: another headcanon, dogday can play guitar and Ella can play a lots of instruments. But mainly she play Violin, Guitar, Piano, Harp, and Flute.] Dogday nodded as he left to get his guitar. He came back with it and give it to Ella. She began tuning the guitar, strumming it to see that the tune is right or not. Satisfied after hearing a perfect tune before taking a deep breath as she look at awaiting children and the smiling critters.

"Okay.. . .Here i go then. . .  Sorry if i sound off." she apologies before she start strumming the guitar. She began to sing a lullaby that was very popular back to her home back then.

Remember me
Though I have to say goodbye. . . .. 
Remember me, Don't let it make you cry. . . . 

Ella sang began softly as she gave a soft gaze as she continued strumming the guitar. The children let out a tired yawn as they lay on their bed, listening softly to her singing. The smiling critters, letting out a tired yawn, leaning each other.

Catnap let out a long yawn, laying down all fours as he listen softly with his head on his paw. Dogday was beside him, leaning as he gave a soft expression on his face while listening to her singing. All of them, didnt realized that this song. . .Maybe sound like a lullaby but actually, her final farewell for them.

For even if i'm far away, I hold you in my heart. . . 
I sing a secret song to you. . . . 
Each night we are apart. . . . .

Ella paused before taking a deep breath to continued singing and strumming the guitar.

Remember Me. . . . .

Though I have to travel Far. . . . 

She slowly stand up when she saw everyone is now asleep, that includes Catnap and Dogday, softly snoring softly making Ella smile as she continued playing the guitar. Then she slowly look at Emily, who was still awake, watching her in awe as Ella came closer to her while continuing playing.

Remember me. . . . .

Each time you hear a sad guitar. . . 

Emily giggle as she reach both her hands to touch Ella's cheek. Ella's expression soften and smile softly at the small child before her. Then Emily began to sing along with her.

Know that Im with you

The only way that i can be. . . . . 

Both Ella and Emily lean their foreheads together, eyes close before both open their eyes. Ella gave a soft smile as Emily giggle before yawning tiredly.

Until you're in my arms again. . . . 

Ella backs up as Emily slowly went to sleep peacefully. Small sad tears gathering up in her eyes as she looks at her then everyone else around her, singing the final song.

Remember. . . . . . .Me. . . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 159 19
One day you, Cuphead and Mugman get trapped inside the abandoned toy factory of Playtime Co. Will the three of you escape, or are you doomed to die? ...
12.5K 244 17
You, a parent, return to the Playtime Co. orphanage, Playcare, for the nostalgia and to morn your passed away son's 25th birthday. As the memories fl...
3K 58 12
Alex, a female ex-coworker at Playtime Co. They were 18 when the place shut down. Now, its been 10 years ever since. However, one morning, they get s...
887 47 3
𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 ─────── 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯...