HOME SCHOOL

By BTSARMY190268

Home school is a boarding school in middle of a forest. Every four years the school selects students who meet... More

HOME SCHOOL EP 2

HOME SCHOOL EP 1

20 1 1
By BTSARMY190268

Home school is a boarding school in middle of a forest. Every four years they conduct an exam which was attempted by parent's of students. Every four years the school received 10,000 applications in which only 15 were accepted by the school.

This year also 15 students were accepted by the school out of which four students were on scholarship.

May was accepted by the school on scholarship because of her good grades and potential to study at home school. She is an orphan but she also hides a secret which she doesn't want anybody to know.

Tim was also accepted by the school on scholarship because his mother was sick and was unable to send him to any private school. So she sent him to home school.

MJ and Max were twins who were also accepted by the school on scholarship as they were living alone and their parents didn't even care about them.

White was sent to home school by her aunt.

Rocky was sent to home school by his father.

Alice was sent to hime school by her parents .

Rain was sent to home school by her father.

Ren was sent to home school by his father.

Jamie was sent to home school by her mother.

Key was sent to home school by his uncle.

Jane was sent to home school by her father.

Jimmy was sent to home school by his father.

Rose was sent to home school by her mother.

Bright was sent to home school by his parents.

Everything seems normal, but everyone has experienced a tragic life. Everyone has a secret that they cannot share with anyone.

Master K who is their school principal was old. He was 70 years old but still works at the school. He was also having a secret.

Now the story begins......

''Everyone gather in the hall of the examination room'' said a voice on the speaker.

All of them gathered in the examination room in their new school uniform.

There was a feast prepared for welcoming the students.

"Welcome to home school. You all are now part of home school. You all are known as G6 of home school. Please enjoy the feast prepared by home school". said master K.

Everyone liked the feast and they were introducing themself to each other , shortly after the driver of the home school bus came and told everyone to sit in the bus.

''Everyone come and sit in the bus, we have to take you somewhere''. Said the driver.

May and Tim were little suspicious because it was night and where in the world did they have to take them at that time. But , since it was their first day they had no other choice but to go with them.

When everyone sat in the bus, suddenly the driver sprayed sleeping spray and everyone fell asleep.

After some time......

May who was the first to get up from the sleep saw that they were in a huge forest and everyone were still sleeping.

"Am I dreaming" thought May. She snaps out of her thought and to her surprise it was not a dream , she tries to wake up everyone, but nobody responds.

She then tries to wake up Tim

" Tim wake up "
" Tim wake up, we are in a forest ". Tim wakes up. May tells him about everything and how nobody is waking up.

They both try to find a solution until they found a pond with water, they see two buckets there. They carry the water and splash them on everyone.

Everyone wakes up

" Woah! What is happening ? Where are we ? Why is everyone wet ? What happened? Asked Rain.

May explains everything that they are in a forest and the bus is no where to be seen.

Hearing this some of them started to get angry, some of them were sad , some were afraid.

Key, Jamie and Rocky got so angry that they starred shouting on other students who were afraid of what was going to happen to them.

Tim tells Key to stop shouting on them but Key doesn't listen and pushes Tim. Ren who was fed up with the situation punches Key on his face , and like that a fight broke out.

" Hey if you guys want to fight, fight after we return to home school, but now lets find a solution to get out of here ". Said White.

Jimmy who was thinking how get out of that situation finds a way.

" Hey, I know what to do, but I want everyone's cooperation to make it work". Said Jimmy.

Everyone agreed.

"Lets all form a pair group and the pair should consist of one boy and one girl because each of them should protect each other, then we will all go in diffrent directions and the one which finds the direction has to whistle twice, then we will return to this area again to go in the direction of home school". Said Jimmy

"But what if we get lost in finding the direction ?" asked Rose.

" We will use the small branches of the tree to make shapes so that we will not get lost , but everyone should have different shape or it will hard to find the way". Said Jimmy

"But how are we gonna make groups" ? Asked Ren

"I will make the groups " said Jimmy.

" but girls are weak, they will be extra burden to us " said Key

" you don't know until you encounter a problem and a girl saves you " said Ren

"That's right"said Jimmy .

" So, I am going to form the pairs" said White.

" May, Tim and Ren will be the first group , Rose and Jimmy will be second, MJ and Alice will be third, I and Bright will be fourth, remaining you guys choose" said White

" No we will not go like this. I will make the group and you guys follow it". All the boys will form a pair and all the girls will form a pair and we will go in our own ways". Said Key.

"Then we are not gonna reach the school". Said Jimmy.

"Ok we will do like you said... leader Key" said White

And they set off in different direction.

1 hour passed ......

"Hey did the girls find the route to the school ?" asked MJ

" No they wouldn't , without us they would not even step out of that area, they are so weak , what can they do ? Just cry like a baby".Said Key

But MJ was sure that the girls found the route.

On the other hand......

May, White, Jamie , Rose, Jane, Rain and Alice were protecting each other from the poisonous small animals and plants  as they were walking. They saw some shoe footprints on the ground. They started following the footprints and were eventually out of the forest.

They wanted to inform the boys but White was furious on Key.

" Why should we inform him ? He said that we were a burden for him and we were weak. Why should we help him ? Let them get out on their own " said White .

" But we should inform them as they are also our friends and it was Key who said it not others, then why should we leave others ? They did nothing wrong". Said May

" Yes, Jimmy and others were ready to form boy and girl group but because of Key we didn't form otherwise he would fight again and it will be time waste for us ,so lets go and inform them ". Said Rose

Everyone agreed including White who was still furious but had soft spot for everyone.

"But lets take some medicinal plants with us just in case someone gets hurt". Said Jane

"Ok " said the girls

Jane who had a great knowledge about plants tells them which plant they should take.
Like that they collect a lot of medicinal plants.

They made a shape of Y along the way as they didn't know what the other group made and then they whistled two times and started walking towards their starting point.

The boys heard the whistle and knew that the girls had found the route and were telling them to come to the starting point.

" I think the girls found the route, lets go." said Max

Key was not ready to let his gaurd down but he was little embarrassed.

As the boys were walking back, suddenly a big wild boar attacked them. They ran and ran until they fell into a big hole. Everyone were injured . Bright hit his head and his head started to bleed. They didn't know what they had to do as the hole was very deep. They thought they should wait for the girls as they are the only hope for them.

Jimmy who had a whistle with him whistled it so the girls can hear it and can come to there rescue.

The girls heard the whistle and went into the direction of that sound because Jimmy already told them that if there was any problem with them they should whistle one time so that they can understand and come to help them.

As the girls reached the hole they saw the wounded boys.

" Are you guys ok "? Asked May.

"We are ok but Max and Rocky had sprained their foot and Bright 's head is bleeding " said Tim

"Ok we will find a way to get you guys out of the hole" said May

The girls started searching for Banyan roots as the roots were strong to make the boys climb it.

They found the roots and joined the roots with eachother and put it into the hole.

Tim carried Bright on his back and started climbing the roots, Ren and MJ carried Max and Rocky on their back and everyone were rescued.

Suddenly the wild boar came once again to attack them. Everyone were terrified, but Jane was not afraid as she had witnessed this type of scene before also. She came in front of the boar and rubbed its head gently, she then gave it something to eat which she picked from the forest and fed it.
The boar became normal and has gone back into the forest.

Everyone goes to the area where they have started.

Jane then made a paste of the leaves she collected and then put it on the sprained ankle of Max and Rocky.

She then takes Bright to the pond and cleans his head wound and applies the paste on his head.

"Thank you very much for your help". said Bright.

"Its ok , this is the work I should do " said Jane.

She then tells everyone that her mother was a doctor and she passed away last year. She taught her the medicinal value of plants, that's why she was able to help them.

"I am so sorry about that" said Bright.

"Its ok " said Jane.

" Ok now lets go to the school, its already so dark or we will be unable to make it ". Said White

"Yes lets go" said everyone.

"But before that someone has to apologize to the girls, right Key ?'' said MJ

"I am so sorry that I underestimated you guys. Actually, you were the one who saved us. I am sorry , I will never say like that. You are our hero " said Key.

"Alright we accept your apology , but never underestimate your power and other people's power too , especially don't underestimate girls " said White.

"Ok now lets go to the school. I am so tired and the first thing is to ask the teachers why were in the forest and what happened in the bus "? Said May.

"Yes , I am totally getting a bad feeling about this place and that school and those teachers." said Ren.

What will happen to them when they reach home school? Why were they in the forest instead of school ? What happened to them in the bus?

To know everything we will have to wait and see what will happen to them in the future.

To be continued............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

94.4K 4K 26
obsessed
92.1K 2.9K 51
๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐๐”๐’ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐˜๐€๐‘๐ƒ "๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐šœ๐š๐šข๐š•๐šŽ. ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š...