HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!!!!

By nornat_04

'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS... More

Prologue
Main Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: the start of new beginning
Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 3: Ignored
Chapter 4: tried to stay away
Chapter 5: Friends and Bets
Chapter 6: THE START..
Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!
Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..
Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 10: What just happened??
Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings
Chapter12: Slow decisions
Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?
Chapter14: Lies and Truths...
Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!
Chapter16: Help? oh well..
New characters..
Chapter 17: Start of jealousy
Chapter18: Love breaks!
Chapter 19: Heal or damage?
Chapter 20: They are gone..
Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?
Chapter 22: THE Aftermath
Chapter 24: Taking a step forward
Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual
Chapter 26: So.. what's next??
Chapter 27: Era of something new
Chapter 28: These feelings

Chapter 23: Quality time spend

544 38 146
By nornat_04

Family is your spirit. 

<28 Feb, Wednesday>

Nanon was sitting in his office, lost in thoughts. It was the day already where he had to meet Ohm's parents and he was just not ready for it.

Yesterday, he was so mad at Ohm that he skipped his office, turning off everyone's call and just looked at the ceiling with empty eyes.

But today, he had to come... HE WAS JUST NERVOUS!

"Non" A sweet voice from behind called him.

Nanon jerked his head behind, only to see his lover with a wide smile. 'Why does he look so happy?'

And without any warning, he was crushed into a bear hug.

"Too tight." He mumbled wincing in pain.

"Sorry. I missed you." Ohm said pulling out of hug and scratched his neck in embarrassment. Nanon just rolled his eyes sighing,

"We just met a day ago."

Ohm frowned, looking at him in astonishment.

"You didn't pick my calls yesterday and also didn't come to the office." He said in a rather sad tone.

"What was I supposed to do? I just had a day to get myself ready to meet your parents, yet I did nothing except drowning into my thoughts. You just ordered me to come and meet your parents without even listening to me." He stated sarcastically making the later smile at his cuteness.

"Sorry? I was just so excited to let you meet my parents. I should have taken your permission." He was guilty now. Ohm was looking at him with a smile, but the smile was fake, and everyone could see that.

"You know what- Leave it. I am stressed so let's just get over it. I am wondering what I should wear." Nanon said mumbling the last part in a low voice, but Ohm clearly heard it.

"Oh- I forgot to tell you... My mom actually has sent clothes for you and Fourth to wear. No- don't look at me. I did object but mothers are mothers and who am I to reject her." Ohm said putting his hands in air like surrendering himself feeling the intense glare from Nanon.

"You all are like this... Just doing whatever you want!" Nanon was frustrated now. He didn't even want to work remembering the dinner.

"Don't stress like that. You will get wrinkles, dear." Ohm said sounding soft.

"So, what. You mean I would look ugly?" Nanon shotted him a death glare making Ohm nervous.

"Of course not. You are a beautiful creature I can never unsee and your beauty can never fade till I go blind."

Nanon shook his head blushing, damn! When did his boyfriend get so cheesy?

"Shut up, idiot! You are giving me goosebumps now." He made a yucky face while enjoying every single bit inside.

"You can take rest today. I'll complete the paperwork." Ohm said softly.

"As if- Nope. I was absent yesterday, so I have to do this. Treat me like an employee, will you?" Nanon said shaking his head in denial. Work is work!

"Go home and rest, Non. You are not just an employee, be it in office or not." He said in a husky tone making the latter's cheek red. How could he not love him?

"F-Fine. " Nanon muttered walking away, trying to calm down his heart which was beating so loudly. Yup! This is the effect Ohm had on him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

//In the apartment//

"I AM NOT GOING!!" Fourth's voice yelling out loud to his cousin who was trying to make him understand.

"Fourth... We have to go." Nanon said calmly trying his best to explain.

"Eh- Why do I have to go? Your boyfriend? You future in-laws? You should go. What should I do there?" Fourth was stomping his feet like a kid whining out loud.

"They invited both of us. Look- they even sent us the clothes. We can't disrespect them- Please, for me??" Nanon made a puppy eye begging him, making him weak. Not even Fourth can reject Nanon's cuteness.

"Fine. BUT-" Nanon jumped in excitement without listening to full sentence.

"Wait- I am not done yet. We are NOT staying over, okay??" He crossed his arms in his chest and gave him a warning tone.

"Whatever- get ready now. Our ride will be here soon." Nanon said in excitement leaving a dumbfounded Fourth.

"Wait- Ride? NON!!" He yelled.

Fourth sat in the couch pulling his hair in frustration. Nothing can go wrong, right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Except, guess who came to pick them up? THE FUCKING BROTHERS THEMSELVES. No driver, just them with black suit and sunglasses making everyone go crazy!

They were looking like bodyguards in Fourth's eyes tho-

"You didn't have to pick us up by yourself, Ohm." Nanon said glaring at him. He hated the attention his boyfriend was getting.

"Oh- dear. How could I not come to pick you up?"

They were flirting in front of Fourth who was giving them a side-eye. At least not infront of him-

"Sweetheart, ignore them. Just sit in the car, if you want." He snapped his head at Gemini who was looking charming as always, opening the door like a gentleman.

"Stop being a weirdo. I can open the door myself and- DON'T CALL ME SWEETHEART." Fourth said going to the other side, completely ignoring Gemini's sweet gesture.

Gemini just smiled at his cuteness. Whatever Fourth did, he found him more and more cute.

"Get in the car- dear." Ohm said sweetly opening the passenger seat and making him sit down. Nanon cringed at the sight, but his boyfriend was doing his best. How could he ignore him?

"Wait- why are you sitting at the front. Non! Come and sit at the back." Fourth whined.

"It's just a ride, Fourth. You will be okay." Nanon replied.

Okay? ABSOLUTELY NOT when you have this person beside you.

Gemini was looking at Fourth with heart-eyes. He was definitely in love! 

"S-Stop staring at me." Fourth snapped at him.

"You look so beautiful, tonight." Gemini whispered slowly, not noticing the ears going red.

"Is P'Phu going to be there too?" Fourth asked, not to Gemini but Gemini shotted him a glare,

"NO" He yelled.

"What's with you?" Fourth asked but Gemini stayed silent and looked at the other side.

Fourth frowned at the sudden change of behaviour. Not getting any reply, he just shrugged it off.

What he didn't knew what that- Gemini was jealous. He was jealous of everyone who came near Fourth.

Everyone who spoke to Fourth, everyone to whom Fourth gave a smile, everyone who could make him laugh, everyone who touched him. HE WAS FUCKING CRAZY FOR HIM, and he knows that!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

//MANSION ARRIVAL//

Ohm got off the car, opening the door for Nanon and so did Gemini. And weirdly, this time Fourth didn't back off.

He was feeling weird with Gemini's behaviour towards him. After that interaction, Gemini didn't even give him a glance, even now.

'Did I do something wrong?'

But his thoughts were soon ended once he saw the house and an elderly couple coming out with wide smile across their faces.

He awkwardly looked at them giving Ohm and Gemini a warm hug and pulling Nanon in between. 'Looks like Non is in good hands.'

Suddenly, Gemini's mother shifted her eyes towards him who stood at the side looking at the scene with heart-eyes.

With no-time, she pulled Fourth in a hug and gave him a kiss in his cheeks making Fourth shocked.

"Welcome to family, son." She grinned happily and opened her arms for another hug.

Fourth was stood shock, not knowing what to do. Did she call just him son? It's not like Nanon's parents didn't treat him like a son. They even asked him to call them 'mom' and 'dad' but he refused. Not because he didn't want them as parents, he just didn't want to give his parents spot to anyone.

Chariya frowned in confusion as the kid in front of her was just looking at her. She looked at her husband who was busy with Nanon, then at her kids, who was also busy with Nanon.

And like her brain finally understood what happened, she had her hands down and smiled,

"It's okay if you are not a hug-person. You must be Fourth, Nanon's cousin?"

Fourth just nodded slowly and looked down. He felt guilty for being so rude... He was a hug-person but the peoples Infront of him were strangers for him and he couldn't trust them, at least not yet.

"Come, let's go inside." She pulled his hands and dragged him inside leaving the others watch the scene dumbfounded.

Fourth just let her drag him, and just listened quietly to everything she was rambling. He strangely felt welcomed with her aura. He liked how she didn't try showing expensive things like how rich people would do, she showed him around the house, giving details on how she decorated it and made him comfortable.

And with no time, he was laughing at her jokes and even discussing on more details.

"Looks like my wife has found her favourite now." A voice from behind stopped their talks.

Fourth looked behind and saw Arron who had a fierce face.

He awkwardly bowed at him. He was so busy with their mother, that he completely forgot about their father and Nanon.

"Oh! Stop with the formality, son. Welcome to the family~" He gave him a kind smile.

"With that face of yours, nobody will feel welcomed, Arron Pawat." She said, making him clench his chest dramatically.

This scene made Fourth chuckle at their cuteness.

"Mom! Dad! Nanon bro is looking for you." Gemini came running toward them.

"Oh my son-in-law is looking for me. Excuse me!" Chariya said walking away from them.

"Wait for me, dear. He is looking for both of us." Arron said running behind her, leaving both alone.

There was a minute of silence between them, and Gemini broke it,

"So...  did you like my house?" He said slowly.

Fourth just nodded his head and replied, "It's beautiful and your parents are also kind. I can say they will love Non like you guys." He smiled.

"They love Non bro... and you."

Both of them stared at each other, maintaining eye contact. Fourth was the first one to break it as he looked away.

"Your parents are calling." He said and walked away.

Gemini smiled at his nervous face. He was jealous a few minutes ago but if it was for Fourth, he was ready to fight instead of sulking in corner.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dinner went. peacefully.

Actually, not peacefully. It was a complete chaos in the table.

"And you know son, Ohm still has that set of gloves in the closet." Arron completed and Nanon laughed listening to Ohm's childhood days.

"DAD you are embarrassing me". Ohm was whining.

The only person who was peacefully eating was Fourth. He was listening to everything with a soft smile, but he didn't want to ruin the family dinner.

"Fourth. Say something about you, too... Where are your parents?" Chariya asked.

His smile faded away and he looked down to his plate. Nanon noticed the gloomy face and glared at Ohm.

"Mom-"

"I- Excuse me." Fourth said and ran away from there.

"W-What happened. Did I ask something wrong?" Chariya asked shocked. She didn't mean to make him cry.

"His parents are no more. They died." Nanon muttered, blinking away the tears that could fall off anytime soon.

"O-Oh.. I-I am so sorry. I didn't mean-"

"I'll go check up on him." Gemini stood up and ran away to look for Fourth.

"Nanon dear. Sorry to ask about his parents. I really didn't know." Chariya said guiltily.

"I-It's okay, aunty. Maybe, he still has not forgotten the incident." Nanon smiled sadly and looked at the direction Fourth ran. He was thankful for Gemini to go behind him and sad that he couldn't do anything.

A few minutes later, both Gemini and Fourth same back and they had the dinner peacefully. This time, no one uttered a single word.

It was 8'o clock already when they finished eating and both Nanon and Fourth had to return.

"Fourth dear, I am so sorry for what I asked before." Chariya took Fourth's hand, squeezing them and was apologizing with sad face.

"It's not your fault, a-aunt. I-I was just being childish." Fourth chuckled.

"Can you both stay here for tonight?" Chariya looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Maybe next time, aunty... W-We are a bit uhm busy?" Nanon said before Fourth could. He noticed how Fourth's face went pale.

"You guys can stay for today, Naa. Please stay!!" Chariya pleaded and looked at Fourth.

"Mom, we will meet them again, don't worry." Gemini said coming from behind.

Gemini smiled looking at Fourth's confusion face and looked at his mother who was shooting glares at him.

"I-I mean you cannot force them, right?" His eyes met with Fourth's and after the heart whelming talks, they shared, he fell more deeply with Fourth.

.

<FLASHBACK>

After Fourth ran away from there, Gemini followed him and found him in the balcony, looking at the stars.

He didn't want to disturb him, but at the same time, he also didn't want to leave him alone so he just TRIED to sit quietly but-

"Ouch-" He stumbled at his own feet and fell straight to his face.

"It's not good to stalk someone." He heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Fourth reaching out his hand.

He stood up and scratched his neck feeling embarrassed.

"I-I was not stalking. I-I was uh- looking."

Fourth rolled his eyes and walked to the end of bars with Gemini following him behind.

"A-Are you okay?" He said nervously.

"I am fine. Nothing can happen to me, don't worry." He replied still looking at the stars.

There was silence for a minute and this time, Fourth broke it.

"You see those stars-" He pointed out at the sky where you could see two stars moving with one in between. Gemini nodded looking at the shiny things in awe.

"The two stars which are moving are my mom and my dad and the one in between is me." He chuckled dryly, stopping himself from crying.

Gemini understood the meaning. Fourth missed his parents, he craved for his parents and Gemini could do nothing.

"T-They left me and moved forward without me, leaving me behind... alone." His eyes started glistening with tears.

"I tried to move like them, but I cannot. Why did they leave me?" His tears stared falling.

Gemini looked at him sadly and wipe the tears from side.

"You look pretty even when crying." He mumbled.

"I am being emotional here. How can you joke at the time like this?" He chuckled.

Gemini chuckled and pulled him into a hug, stroking his hair.

Fourth stayed in his embrace, feeling the warmth and love.

"You are not alone, you know..." Gemini said slowly and pulled out. He pointed at the sky and smiled.

"Look, that star is still surrounded by so many other stars. They are your loved ones, beside your parents. They may not take your parents place, but they are still around that one star. You are not alone, Fourth. You still have your supporters, Nanon bro, his parents... and us."

He smiled and again, wipe his tears and kept his hands in the shoulder.

"Never say you are alone. You don't need to fade away like those two stars, keep shining and be yourself."

Fourth looked at him with glistening eyes and nodded smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's okay. We will stay." Fourth smiled and Chariya looked at him with wide eyes.

"Really? Oh my gosh! Arron, you heard that? They are staying." She jumped in excitement and left calling the butlers and maids.

"Fourth... Are you sure? You don't have to do that if you don't want.." Nanon mumbled.

"It's fine. I ruined your dinner time with your in-laws so take it as a payback." Fourth sticked out his tongue leaving Nanon blushing.

Gemini was stunned hearing them both stay.. 'Was Fourth loosening up a bit?'

He didn't want to have his hopes high but let's keep him delusional.

.

.

"Mom! Dad! How can you keep them both in guest room?" Ohm whined.

"Why? What's wrong?" Arron raised his eyebrows questioning him.

"It's the first time he came, and he has to live in guest room? Why not mine?" He was throwing tantrums.

"Stop being so dramatic, Ohm. And you guys are just dating for a week and you guys want to share a room and think about Fourth. How will he live alone?" His father scolded him.

"It's not fair!!" Ohm said.

"What's not fair is that you are breaking my eardrums. Non! How did you even fall in love with this giant baby." Fourth rolled his eyes and Ohm gasped in surprise.

Gemini burst into laughing followed by Nanon and by his parents.

'What a way to embarrass yourself, Ohm!'

"If you are done sulking and whining like a big baby, we would like some peaceful sleep, please." Fourth said mockingly giving one last glance at Ohm and walked away.

"And no way I am leaving Non with you. You guys have a long life ahead, keep your horny ass to yourself." He shouted and shut the door getting a smack from Nanon.

Ohm was left embarrassed, and even his family was laughing at him.

"Gem, you got a tough one." Gemini's father put his hands on his shoulder.

Gemini shrugged off and smiled,

"I know. But I will win him back." Gemini grinned looking at the door while his family was doing nothing but teasing each other.

.

.

.

.

.

Still confused on whether this book should have 18+ scene or not?? Even if I write- I will def not writing in my Pov. So, you guys want top Pov or bottom Pov? PLEASE SAY IT!

I was thinking this book would be completed in 20 eps but looks like we aren't even in a halfway yet! For those who thinks this book will end soon, it is a complete NO!

Dumb me thought I would complete this before June but looks like it will take longer than I thought! But one thing I can promise is that the upcoming books won't get delayed. You guys will curse me if I did. Just kidding- right?

Nah- I would feel like a betrayer myself- Both will be out in the starting and at the end of May :)

Life is getting so busy with uni- I am still a fresher so? But Wattpad is something that keeps me away from this outer world. This brings peace within myself- later, I would get crazy cuz I haven't completed assignments. Still, for a moment... PEACE, it is!

Gemini's new song..🤧 IT WAS SO GOOD!! and the fact that the same night Fourth and Phuwin came live 🥲

TOO CLOSE TO HANDLE🤧👀

MSP REUNION🫶 AND THE COMPLETE FAMILY OF FOUR🥹
All of them did Candicate challenge,🥲

Finally.. SO CUTE!

PICTURES CREDITED TO OWNERS👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.5K 25
This is a Geminifourth Au Gemini Norawit who was in a accident had a huge memory loss... Not knowing his real world was fill with blood, hatred and b...
18.3K 319 27
Catnap and Dogday were best friends for a long time. Well, they were always best friends. One day, a meteor shower falls, so they all plan a vacation...
1.1M 52.9K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...
37.8K 1.8K 46
"If you truly love the person from your heart, But he never feel the same as you . He only used you as a tool to make his love jealous . What will...