Reaction.: Existence in COTE

By Iceklopsz

Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence... More

Welcomimg (short)
Reaction.: The bus ride
Reaction.:Class intros
Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)
Reaction.: 2nd day of school
Reaction.:The being in the shadow
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (3/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (4/4)
Reaction.: After the Date (short) + Swimming pool
Reaction.: May 1st
Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen
One Day Before Mid Terms & Mid terms and Hiyori (short)
Reaction.: Results(short)
Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)
Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)
Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)
Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not
Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)
Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)
Reaction.: Sports Festival
Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam
Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR
Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)
Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Reaction.: The New Year

796 23 4
By Iceklopsz

Japan(AHNS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

April 01. The new Year. We are now 2nd years out of the 3 years. Anyways I am sure that there won't be a threat I actually have to take seriously. I mean it's obvious that, that man would have sent students from that place but due to Anos and Kurumi's effort his plan is in shambles to say the least.

Atsuomi.: Don't think my influence only extends to that place

As for us it will be a hopefully more peaceful year compared to the 1st one. However with two assasins looking at ways to expell me... yeah they have the advantage of influence.

Ichinose.: and we have friendship

Ryueen.: and a loli with speed issues

Currently sensei is announcing this new partner exam or something like that. Basically we have to find a partners from the 1st years and score 500 points on a test they give us. And if we don't get a partner we will automaticly score lower.

Sae.: This was the original plans. However due to Anos's actions you guys have to get multiple partners from other classes. And for the test scores if the group score less than 1000 all of them get expelled.

Ike.: Hold up! So a lucky guy can get multiple girls to study with him?

Ichika.: Go and cry in a cover and stop wasting our time you garbage! You are nothing conpared to Ayanokouji-senpai!

Anos.: It's all sweet and enjoyable but can I take the stage?

Sae.: Sure

Anos.: There is a new Chairman in the school. Papayanagi is undergoing lawsuit due to being framed as a pedophile. In his absense an acting chairman was elected. His name is Tsukushiro or Tsuki as I nicknamed him.

Arisu.: Father?

Papayanagi.: I'm no ped*phile. I have a wife.

Arsiu.: (Huh? Why is my father not the chairman and why didn't he tell me about this?)

Suddenly a big ape- I mean guy entered our classroom with Nanase and Eiichiro by his sides. Seems like they followed me here.

Nanase.: (It's good to see him alive)

Ryueen.: He's talking about you banana-face. Good one Monster!

Hosen.: Hello f*ckers! I want 10.million PP. For my class's co-operation.

Nagumo.: 10 million? My shirt costs more.

Manabu.: (Isn't your shirt provided by the school tho?)

Ryueen.: Monkie Boi? That you?

Arisu.: Dragonmonkey. I ship it

Ryueen&Hosen.: (Hold up!)

Ishizaki.: Wait you guys knew eachother?

Ryueen.: This big ape is from my area. He is know for his streght and gorilla eating habits.

Hosen.: And you were known for being a p*ssy.

Hosen.: Go f*ck yourself skinny bastard! Anyways who's the leader here?

Ichinose.: That would be me

Hosen.: Yoooo big sl*t! Better start sucking or no co-operation!

Ichinose.: excuse me?

Shiba.: Do you need a glove?

Ayanokouji.: (Sorry Peaceful-life chan but I can't let my girlfriend be talked to like that) I advise you to apologise before I break your skull.

Ichinose.: Thank you Ayanokouji-kun.

Mako.: See Honami? If you achived that titke there, what's spotting you from doing it here?

Ichinose.: your blonde version

Mako.: Huh?

Kei.: (Wait what?)

Hosen.: Really? What are going to do? Cry to mommy? Sorry but she is gonna suck me too.

Anos.: (Alright time to end this children's game)

Ryueen.: you irratated the final boss to much.

Anos tackled Hosen with lightning speed and kicked him across the classroom and Hosen crashed against the wall due to the force of the kick.

Hosen.: I'm alive?

Koenji.: if you speak out again you won't be for long.

Koenji.: Chill down boys. No need to fight over me. As for monkey boi get lost, you are ruining my beauty sleep.

Koenji.: Exactly! Other me knows best.

Hosen.: (Who are theese people? One of them just dashed across the room within a milisec. Guess the bounty over their heads are there for a reason)

Side characters.: Bounty?

Miyamoto.: Like the snack?

Ayanokouji.: With this I would like if you leave and go back to the zoo. Also if you call what is mine that way again you won't see the daylight.

Akito.: cold dude! *laughs*

Sae.: Now this is all but nice but why did you, Anos use voilence.

Anos.: Tsuki decided that voilence is allowed as long as you have a reason for it.

Tsukushiro.: (What did I do?)

Koenji.: And this guy looked so ugly that not even a medical surgery can fix his face.

Ryueen.: See gorilla? Even that narcisist knows reality.

Kanzaki.: And he was very sexist and talked like he owned the place.

Hosen.: I don't care which of you come at me. Not even if that MONSTER, skinny bastard or that brown haired dude comes at me. I am going to remain unfazed. Nanase, Eiichiro we are leaving.

Ayanokouji.: (Did he just made enemies with us and left running with a tail between his legs?)

Nanase&Eiichiro.: Bye senpais!

*First year class 1D's pov*

Hosen.: So let me get this straight. There is only one class in the 2nd year cause some Anos guy took control? I can beat him.

Yagami.: (and I am batman. Idiot)

Shiba.: I advice you try to make a deal with them. Just cause fighting is allowed you shouldn't just bully everyone monkei boy.

Shiba.: (Even I called him that? Well whatever.)

Hosen.: I want to see that class for myself. Eiichiro and Nanase you guys come with me.

*back to class 2A*

There was a knock on the door that was closed after Hosen and the other two left. In came a guy with blue hair and a girl with a not so blue hair.

Riku.: (What's with that description?)

Riku.: Hello you all! My name is Riku and this is my "partner in crime" Sakurako.

Miyamoto.: So you aren't her slave?

Riku.: Slavery ended you moron.

Sakurako.: I won't mind if it came back.

Sakurako.: Hi! We are here to find potentional partners for our class.

Ichinose.: Everyone is welcomed here! Except thoose that are like that previous guy.

Riku.: Who? Hosen? Don't worry about him, he is just a brute. You should worry about the bounty on your heads more

Ayanokouji.: Bounty?

Professor.: Yeah, it's a snack that Miyamoto here enjoys.

Sakurako.: Anos Voldigoad, Tokisaki Kurumi, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka have 50.000.000PP and 500CP on their heads each. Whoever expells them wins the reward.

Ayanokouji.: (I feel a bit jealous that I was only wanted for 20 million)

Anos.: Well that's a new one. (Not really I just read Tsukushiro's mind so I knew it).

Atsuomi.: Tsuki?

Tsukushiro.: Not you too!

Atsuomi.: Why was he allowed to read your mind?

Tsukushiro.: Do I look like god to you?

Ichinose.: Why them? And is this even legal?

Sae.: I have to check that with the higher ups. *goes out*

Ichinose.: Well, we have to find partners... what if we make a small festival in one of the GYM and invite the 1st years. Maybe they will more likely want to Co-operate with us that way.

Chihiro.: Yeah! Nice plan Honami! With the spirit of friendsip everything is possible

Ryueen.: I almost threw up there. Please don't say such haram things.

Ryueen.: (I almost threw up there)

*timeskip to next day*
Ayanokouji's pov.:

Well new year already spilled out it's intentions, which are troublesome to me and many other in my class.

Suzune.: No shit Gloomykouji.

Honami's plan for the upcoming exam was executed just today. We secured our partners. Ichinose got that Sakurako girl and someone elses, while I got Riku and some other boys from class 1B.

The remaining few days to choose a partner could therefore be used up to worry about other things like what will be on the test. Who am I kidding ofcourse we bought the exam's test paper from Nazuna at a huge price of me and her sleeping in the same room.

Nazuna.: *proud Nazuna noises*

So we don't have to worry and we could sell our test papers to other classes in the name of profit and friendship.

*timeskip to results*

Kei.: (finally! Why waste time about the test questsions when we can skip it?)

Sae.: I am not going to waste your times so here are the results my students.

1st Place.: Anos+Ishigami+ 2 randoms
(2000/1924)

2nd Place.: Ayanokouji+Riku+ 2 randoms
(2000/1898)

3rd Place.: Kurumi+ Nanase+ 2 randoms
(2000/1887)

4rt Place.: Ichinose+Sakurako+ 2 randoms
(2000/1778)

Expelled.: no-one.

Well that's great for some people. However I believe thoose first years will go after us soon enough. Maybe in another exam. Hopefully that won't be in the near future

Amikura.: No-one is expelled? YAY!

Random classmates.: YAY!

Ryueen.: (We don't get points?)

Ryueen.: Yeah! Give me my money or I will become Trevor Philips!

Professor.: Drunk murdering maniac?

Hosen.: Well I in that case I'm Franklin and I will choose OPTION B.

-chapter ends-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.5K 16
a very normal cote reaction fanfic. Takes place after Y2 V4
38.3K 1.2K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
13.9K 548 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
153K 3.1K 26
ANHS students and teachers will reacts to different AUs in this fanfic