𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐦...

By awhrenaii

𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... More

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
4 t h e b e t t e r
m a r o o n
y u l e b a l l

a p a r t o f i t

303 7 0
By awhrenaii

Madeleine Black

you wont make it out of here alive.

'madeleine..' he whispers with fear in his eyes. he knew exactly what i was talking about.

'you.. you were apart of it?' i cry out, hearinf my goice crack.

'apart of what? no- no! someones trying to frame me! i never seen that in my life!!' he quickly said, defendinf himself.

'i dont believe one word that is coming out of your mouth, mattheo..' i tear up.

'i believed you, i took you back. you- i trusted you!!' i cry out.

'and you still cant!! im being framed madeleine, please!!' he screamed, grabbing my hand, but i quickly pulled away.

'whyd you do it?' i cried.

'do what?!'

'you know what!!' i snapped. 'you let them take me and- and rape me and abuse me and you were on it the whole time!!'

'madeleine you have to believe me, i would never let anyone hurt you, i wasnt on it!' he cried, he looked so sad.. it looked so real.. but i dont know anything anymore.

'i fucking hate you mattheo.' i spat. 'i trusted you.. but you're just a liar.'

'i should've listened to people, you're exactly like your fucking father.' i spat.

mattheos eyes dimmed down and his body layed back, softening. it was completely silent, no other noise in the room.

'are we breaking up?' he asked, his voice cracking in-between.

i couldnt respond to that, my throat went dry.

'im going back to my dorm.' i breathe out, quickly walking past him and out his dorm.

my breathing got heavy and my heart pounded through my chest and got stuck in my throat.

i wanted to cry, i wanted to panic, i wanted to throw up, i wanted to do so many things its
making me dizzy.

i coughed and cried as i stumbled to my dorm, opening it and immediately falling forward onto my knees crying as the door shut behind me.

-

i skipped school for about a week after that. i was so scared if i saw mattheo again. if he was really on it..

what else would he do with me once i knew?

i didn't even try to leave my room, like, at all. i locked myself in.

i might be overdramatic but im so scared right now and heartbroken.

i got back with him, because i trusted him. his tears looked so real.. but again, hes a really good actor.

i sniffled and cried, imagining everything we've done together, and how clueless i was.

~

'we did good, angel.' he smiled, kissing my neck and then looking at our pumpkin next to the house.

'i did good.' i chuckle.

~

'did you seriously get that tattooed? i doodled on you!' i laugh as he brings out his tattooed hand of my doodling.

'just to prove how much i love you.'

'but a smily face?'

'it reminds me of your smile.' he smiles.

~

'and you can do amazinf things with your tongue.' i spat out my drunk words on top of a table during a party.

'okay we're getting you down.' mattheo quickly said, grabbing my waist and spinning me down into his arms.

~

mattheo kissed each bruise running up my body, just to prove how much he loved me.

'i hate them.'

'i love every part of your body, mi amor. no bruise or cut will change that.'

~

'mattheo its a huge ass spider!!' i yelp, quickly running from the spider in the corner of my dorm.

mattheo smirks and turns around to face me.

'you know what else is hug—'

'dont.' i snap, glaring at him.

~

i snap myself out of my thoughts hearing my dorm door creek open slowly.

i quickly sit up from my bed and face the door, seeing pansy slowly come in.

'its just me.' she mumbles with a smile.

'and me.' luna said walking in after pansy, shutting the door behind her.

i forgot i gave them a spare key.

'hey..' i softly smile, trying to cover up the dry tears on my face and my wet eyelashes.

'i snuck up lunch for you. how are you doing?' luna softly asked, placing a tray of a bunch of food and a water on my nightstand.

'just.. scared. i dont really feel anything.'

'im sorry my love.' pansy said with a gentle face, carefully sitting next to me on the bed. 'it wont end like this, i promise.'

'pansy, this isnt some married couple fight, he- he let people rape and abuse me for what? weeks? and he was involved on it the whole time.' i said, digging my nail into my arm.

'but hes just a guy. and we wont let anyone hurt you ever again.' luna smiled, taking my hand away from my arm.

'sorry. habit.' i breathe out.

'you cant hide in your dorm forever you know.'

'i can.'

'you cant.' pansy argued with a soft tone. 'hey, remember when your nudes got leaked?'

'pansy!' luna scoffed, her eyes widening.

'im making a point hold on!' she said, sighing and looking back at me. 'everyone forgot about that in what? less then a month?'

'..yeah. less then a month..' i repeated.

'this is the same. you'll forget him and every way you hurt him.'

'yeah, mattheo riddle is a cumsucking whore, he can have any girl wrapped around his finger if he really wanted to.. so let him forget you so you can forget him.' luna said.

'its not that easy, luna.' i breathe out.

'it is. hes a whore, hes a bitch, hes a dickrider for godsake!!' luna snapped, letting her anger out on him.

i stared at luna in shock, never hearing her cuss like that. me and pansy looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

she smiled at us and softly giggled for her attitude.

'hey, do you have your necklace?' pansy ask.

i softly smile, reaching under my shirt and pulling out silver necklace im matching with pansy.

i have silver and she has gold.

we gave them to each other when we were freshmen for christmas, and always kept them since.

until my clumsy self lost it the next year, but pansy got me the exact same one so we can stay matching forever.

since that day.. i never took it off. almost never.

'if anything ever happens, remember you have it. and you have me.' pansy smiles.

'i love you guys. thank you.'

'i love you too.' luna hummed with a smile.

'your hair looks pretty by the way.' pansy smiles, fluffing my short hair up and watching it fall back down to my shoulders.

-

weeks later

so, everyone said to move on.. so i did..

to cedric.

hes actually really sweet if you think about it.

i love him, he would never do the things mattheo did to me.

he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, talking to harry as he pushes my body closer to his.

i smile brightly, feeling my cheeks heat up, laying my head on his shoulder.

'quidditch has just been stressing me out.' cedric sighs, running his fingers through my hair.

'i dont think its that bad, i just think it takes up a lot of time.' harry shrugs, taking a bite of his food.

i zoned off from their conversation, feeling eye dig into my soul.

i look over at the slytherin table and to my luck, mattheos staring at me.

his hand clenched his fork, his veins about to pop. i couldn't understand him.

'maddy?' cedric called out, snapping me out of my thoughts.

i quickly looks at him. 'hm?'

'do you wanna go soon, back to your dorm?'

'oh right. forgot about that.. yeah.' i smile at him.

'okay.' he smirks, leaning down and kissing me, laying his hands on my jawline.

and the second his lips met mine with a smile, there was a loud slam that made me jolt.

i look over and see mattheo shoving his plate onto the ground, shattering it, and walking out.

jesus.

-

'i just dont get it.' i mumble with each kiss.

'its not your fault.' cedric says, kissing my lips between words.

'i know its not—

he then cut me off and shoved his lips onto mine, not letting go for a couple of seconds till i pulled away.

'he stormed out of there like i did something wrong.'

'maddy. you need to get him off your mind. the things he did to you..' cedric spoke, letting his finger trace down from my collarbone to underneath my breast. 'you gotta let him go on his own, he doesn't matter.'

'your right.' i sigh. i look down at cedric big blue eyes and lay a soft smile on my lips.

'i love you.'

'i love you too.' he smirks, laying his lips on mine as i giggle against him.

his hands move quickly, gripping at my waist as he slips his tongue in my mouth.

'take your shirt off.' he mumbles against my lips.

'take it off for me.' i mumble back, kissing him once again.

he groans against my lips, then pulling away.

he quickly grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it above my head, smirking the whole time.

'you're so gorgeous.' he smirks, kissing me once again and letting his hands grip my boobs through my red laced bra.

'i know.' i smirk, grabbing him by his tie and pulling him into me.

'are you sure?' he whispers, kissing me.

'one hundred percent.' i whisper back.

a smirk laid across cedrics mouth as he quickly sat up, undoing his belt in a swift motion and unbuttoning his white shirt.

'keep it like that, its hot.' i chuckle, staring at his exposed abs through his lazily unbuttoned shirt.

'anything for you.' he smirks, watching me slip off my skirt, revealing my red laced panties, matching my bra, and my black tights.

i quickly slip off my soaked panties, lifting them into the air with one finger and smirking as cedric basically drooled.

'you're so fucking hot.' he mumbles, quickly unzipping his pants.

'hurry, i have to meet my friends in half an hour.'

'lets see if i can make you finish in half an hour.' he chuckles.

'lets see.' i wink as i unclip my bra and lay naked under him.

cedric crawls over me, slowly slipping inside me, stretching me out.

i inhale a sharp breath and flutter my eyes shut, clenching around him, earning a groan.

ill be honest, he definitely wasnt as big as mattheo, its still pleasureable, but i cant blame him. mattheo was fucking huge.

i roll my eyes and quickly dig my nails into his back.

'oh god.' i breathe out.

'just like that.'

'yes!'

'fuck.' i mumble, smashing his lips onto mine.

he groaned above me, picking up his pace and slamming into my g-spot with no mercy.

'i wanna try something.' he mumbles against my lips, stopping his movement.

i whine, loosing my orgasm and look up into his eyes.

he smirks down at me and leans over, reaching into his nightstand and grabbing a pair of handcuffs.

'tell me if its too tight.' he whispers, kissing down from my neck to the collarbone as he restrains my hands and clips them up to his bed frame.

i bite my lip, feeling his mark go more and more down my body.

then i let out a long breath i've been holding in for so long.

i lift my head, seeing my hand chained up.

'no!' i quickly said, kicking my legs in a panic.

they just ignored my protest, grabbing my other hand and chaining it up.

i groaned dramatically, inhaling a long breath and then screaming as loud as i could.. hoping i could catch someones attention.

'let me out!!' i scream, quickly pulling on the handcuffs with tears running down my cheeks.

cedric quickly panicked and pulled out of me, quickly undoing the handcuffs and throwing them on the ground.

i cry out and quickly sit up, holding my wrist close to me.

'im so sorry.' cedric mumbles, quickly wrapping a blanket around us and pulling me into him.

he lays his hands on my exposed back, holding me close against his chest as i pant and hold a grip around his neck with my arms.

'you're okay.' he whispers, kissing my shoulder.

'im sorry.' i say in a breath.

-

later on, i walked to alex's dorm. we haven't talked in a while, especially since i haven't smoked in a while.

but a lot has been going on, and maybe it wouldn't be that bad if i got a couple things.

plus, hes one of my best-friends from the very starting pf all this, from when i got my nudes leaked, he was there with a bag of coke.

weird way to cope, i know. but he thought it was funny and i found that comforting.

'werent you gonna quit?' alex asked.

'yeah.. but i said that a long time ago..' i chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my head.

alex stared at me, with a loud disappointing look on his face.

'fine, what do ya want?' he asked.

'what do you got?'

'everything.' he smirked, pulling a bunch of small bags out of his pocket and laying them out on his bed.

'how much?' i ask suspiciously.

'free for a long time served customer.' he chuckles.

-

the next day, i was smoking with pansy and astoria and they just had to bring up mattheo and cedric.

'so.. about cedric..' pansy brought up.

i blew out the smoke from my blunt and stares at her. 'what about him?'

'i just- i dont like him.' astoria added before pansy could speak.

'you dont.. you dont like him?' i ask, and she nods.

'i dont get the problem.'

'he just.. seems like hes using you.' pansy said which made me chuckle.

'and what makes you think mattheo wasn't using me?'

'well i wasn't gonna say that.'

'sounded like it.'

'listen.' astoria cut in, 'we love that your happy with cedric, and he seems amazing with you.. but its weird he came in so quick when you and mattheo called it quits.'

'because he knew what he wanted. you guys know what you want, right? same goes for him.' i spoke, placing the blunt back in my mouth and letting the smoke travel down to my lungs with a burning sensation.

'can we just not talk about this?'

'yeah. sorry.'

'its.. fine.'

-

words: 2434

im having SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS BOOK RN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721 28 16
A Mattheo Riddle Fanfiction Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she...
3.2K 255 75
Hello guys! So this a harry potter fanfiction cause I am a big fan of harry potter..... And also I don't like Harry Potter third wheeling in his own...
678K 12.7K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
1.3K 92 16
Imagine you have power like no other. Imagine that someone else very influential wants to make it their own. They break your will, weaken you and do...