The Deal

By Cissyscity

//Rafe Cameron\\ "You don't make deals with the devil, not unless you want to dance with him and maybe I did"... More

Characters page
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Seventeen

673 21 110
By Cissyscity

              •:You've Done It Now:•

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Too much information?" I ask scrunching up my nose as John B smirks shaking his head. "It's..quite a handful of..details to hear" he raises his brows and I feel heat rise under my cheeks although I'd never feel embarrassed in front of him.

He just can't make me feel that way. "But I get it" he tells me and I feel relief wash over me, relaxing back down into the couch. "Really?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah..honestly don't know why but I do and you don't need to hate yourself for it Lil" he tells me. "He's a total prick but he's really never done anything to you..anything that would make it repelling to feel that way, well other than coming up with that whole deal" he makes quotations with his fingers. "Maybe it's toxic to still feel anything for him at all after putting you through that but if that's what you feel than be toxic as long as your not hurting yourself than why does it matter if you make the best of it?" He asks, his words seeming to fit the missing pieces of my worries like a puzzle. Filling my concerns in. That's just what he does, he has a talent for it.

"You're the best you know that?" I ask and he smirks, swatting his hand in the air. "Don't mention it" he says. Both of us looking up when we hear JJ's dirt bike. "And he knows?" He asks looking back at me and I scrunch up my nose. "Not..the details.."
••••••••••

"Oh Rafe is coming by the way.." Sarah tells me and I roll my eyes as I rummage through my bikinis. Most either Sarah bought for me, Kie's that she gave me or ones I stole..

I settle on black one that I stole from Sam's boutique I stole a bunch of jewelry from a few weeks ago.
"I told him to leave you alone" she adds, as she pulls her hair into a ponytail and I strip, before pulling the bikini on. "I'm sure he will, he only likes to torment me in private" I sigh. That sentence sounding one way to her but meaning a few different ways to me.
I tug my hair from the braid it's been in, falling in big beachy waves over my shoulders before I pull on a pair of shorts.

It didn't take a whole lot of convincing from Sarah to make me go to some kook party. All I heard was alcohol and the potential to sucker some drugs off someone. Drugs on figure eight are different than on the cut.
On the cut there's meth heads and tweakers, on figure eight it's spoiled rich kids snorting coke and going on about their rich fancy lives while getting crossed on expensive alcohol they stole from mommy and daddy's liquor cabinet.

I couldn't care less, I just want whatever I can get.

Rafe being there isn't even a concern tonight. He's been at almost every other kook party I've been to, I've just never paid attention to him and I don't think he'll do anything. He wouldn't want everyone to know he has anything to do with me.

I look myself over in the mirror. Admiring the way my breasts practically spill out of my bikini top, not too much but just enough. The purple marks Rafe left on them now faded. Running my hand over the smooth skin of my bikini line. Sarah dragged me into getting a bikini wax with her and both ended up getting brazilians since the lady there talked us into it because they were 'running a deal' I didn't care either way, saves me the time of having to shave every time I want to wear a tiny bikini.

"Oh my god Lily!" Sarah sings as she comes up behind me and shakes my shoulders, looking at me through the mirror. "You look so hot" she tells me and I roll my eyes playfully. A tiny thought prying at the back of my head as I fight it. I shouldn't care..I shouldn't even wonder.

Wonder if Rafe will look at me.. think anything of how I look.
I might have lost my inner confidence but I never lost the confidence in the way my body looks. Maybe that's why I use it the way I do, it's the last thing I have left to feel something positive about myself. I know I have nice breasts and a nice ass, my waist is tiny and I have a slight hour glass shape but I'm thin. It's the only thing I have left confidence wise and it feels nice to walk through a crowd of people and be gawked at. But that kind of feeling is only surface and the high of it goes away once the attention is off of me so I'll chase it and chase it and wear it out until it makes me sick to do anymore.

•••••••

Twenty minutes in and I've already had three or four shots of I don't know what, all I know is that it burned like hell when it went down so it must be good.

I have no idea whose party this is, on the beach on figure eight that backs up to someone's big ass house. A large bonfire and crowds of kooks everywhere. I'm sure there's some pogues mixed in but I'm not looking.

I lost Sarah a few minutes ago when she started chatter boxing with some girl I didn't know so I took the opportunity to go find another drink or something or maybe something better. Feeling more than tipsy now and that familiar reckless excitement rise from the alcohol. I weave through the crowds of people trying to get back to keg stand and where the bottles and bottles of alcohol are being guarded by two bratty looking jocks in sunglasses.

I hear someone shout and look over my shoulder, crashing into something hard, almost falling on my ass.
"What the fuck!" I shout whipping my head around, feeling irritation burn under my skin when I meet his eyes. How? How out of everyone here is he who I crash into? "Watch where your going" he snaps, his eyes immediately falling to my chest and I feel that confidence ignite. Not being any better when my eyes sweep him up and down. Wearing dark swim trunks and a short sleeve button up shirt that's unbothered and opened, showing off his chiseled abs. His side tattoo peaking out. Making warmth gather between my legs and shiver run up my spine when I remember what it felt like against my tongue.

I roll my eyes at him, crossing my arms, only pushing up my already on display cleavage. "You better have taken that fucking pill" he says low, his eyes moving around to make sure no one heard him.

"I didn't, do you wanna feel the heart beat?" I ask earning the biggest eat shit and die look I've ever seen on him."I used the money to buy it it's first onsie" I tell him.
"You're not funny" he practically growls. Both of us turning our heads when someone walks up to us and starts dramatically coughing. Confused when I see it's Liam.
"Sorry" he says, putting his hand on his chest, coughing some more. "I can't breath with all the tension over here" he tells us and I can't help but smirk at his humor. Rafe however doesn't find him as funny. "Hey Liam" I greet him, sneering over at Rafe. "Hi Lily" he says wigging his fingers at me, looking between Rafe and I with a stupid grin on his face.

I have no idea if he knows..I'm sure he does. He's Rafe's best friend.

Rafe only shakes his head, stepping up to me and I hide the way my breath catches in my throat. "Why don't you put a fucking shirt on, you look like a fucking slut" he tells me low. "Aw then I guess I'm just your type" I smile up at him, seeing Liam's mouth fall open out of the corner of my eye before he starts laughing. Rafe only glares something flickers in his eyes before a tiny grin pulls at his lips and I feel my smile fade..that look never means anything good..He shoves past me followed by Liam still laughing his ass off. I'm glad he finds me amusing.

I shrug it off wandering off to go find a drinking. The sun now setting.

"What even is this?" I ask as one of the boys hands me a red solo cup half full of some strong smelling shit. "To be honest..I have no idea" he tells me and I shrug turning around and beginning to walk off as I pull it to my lips before I pause, feeling like someone just kicked me in the stomach.
Anger rising under my skin when I see Rafe slide his hands down to some girls ass as she hangs all over him, his eyes watching me, a grin playing at his lips before he lowers his head and kisses her, proceeding to make out with her.

I can feel the heat physically rise in my face as I watch, my vision turning red. He did that on purpose; waited until I was watching and that's the most angering part..I think..
He doesn't get to use me and then turn around and make out with some other whore. He doesn't get to fuck me and run off to someone else and he certainly doesn't get to rub it in my face.

I pull the cup to my lips, downing the contents, practically gagging as it burns like hell on its way down. Unsure as to why I'm so angry. I'm not jealous..I'm not. I hate him, it's just the fact that he's trying to piss me off.

I almost jump when Liam startles me. "Woah didn't mean to scare you" he laughs and I sigh with relief that it's just him. There's always a piece of me whenever I get startled that it's Kade or my father..

"I just wanted to say..I'll keep your secret" he tells me, clearly drunk. So Rafe has told him. "Thanks?" I ask, deciding not to try and find out exactly what he's been told. I'm too occupied with blood blistering anger.
My ability to think clearly or smartly being blurred with red.
A thought playing at my skull..It would be a horrible idea. It would be a dangerous one, one that would leave him absolutely livid and right now that sounds just about perfect.
"Hey did you come with Rafe?" I ask and he nods. "And whose car did you take?"
"His"
Perfect..
"And where might that be parked?" I ask knowing I don't need to tread lightly around the question. He's too drunk to think anything of it. "In the driveway by fountain" he tells me.
I feel my excitement mix with my anger creating the perfect mixture of chaotic recklessness. Just what I need to piss him off.

"Thanks Liam" I pat his shoulder. "Rafe should be more like you" I tell him before turning on my heels and heading up the beach, towards where all the cars are parked on the street, any sane brain cell I have being drugged with alcohol and anger.

Time for a little easter egg hunt only we're looking for an expensive black truck...

I make my way up the driveway, spotting his truck. The sun now fully set. Happy to find that there's no one lingering around up here. I search around for something, hard or sharp..or both. Moving up and down the other cars and checking in the backs on any other trucks. Maybe I sound psycho but right now I'm blindly livid and drunk so I'm pretty sure that's the same thing.

My eyes land on the perfect culprit, lying so innocently in the bed of somebody's truck. A crowbar along with some other random tools. I have no idea why someone would carry one around but I couldn't care less, it's exactly along the lines of what I was looking for. I reach for it, feeling the coldness of the heavy metal against my palm and scratchy like feel from some rust. The sky is now fully dark and the only lights are lit up along the flower beds, none are on on the house itself leading me to think someone's parents aren't home and that's why this party has been thrown.

My heart pounds in my chest as I make my way over to his truck. I don't know what kind of truck it is, all I know is it's big, brand new and expensive. My pulse beats so hard I can feel it in my throat and in my palm as it grips the crowbar, approaching his truck. The sight of him making out with that slut, squeezing her ass and her hanging all over him flashes behind my eyes, deepening the effect the alcohol flowing through my system has on me.

He wants to piss me off? I'll piss him off more. I reach up , pressing it against the black shiny paint, taking a deep breath before walking down the side of, dragging it against the body of his truck as it makes an ear piercing screech sound, I can't see well in the dark but I can see the faint glimmer of silver where the paint is scratching off. The sight both terrifying and exciting me as I repeat it up and down, from the headlights to the taillights, clenching my jaw at the noise. Stupid asshole. I can't tell if I'm more pissed at him or myself for getting so mad..so jealous. Not jealous, I'm not I'm just..drunk and I already have a ugly temper that gets elevated when I'm drunk, I get violent.

The sound of voices approaching startles me and I drop the crowbar, hitting the pavement with a metal ringing sound. My eyes moving to what I've done as pure horror floods through me, almost enough to overpower the alcohol. I take off back down to the beach to find Sarah..Find Sarah and get out of here before he finds it. Seeing people start to leave.

"Lily are you sure okay to be here alone?" Sarah asks as she walks me to the back door of my room and I nod. "Mhm! Yeah I'm fine, I didn't drink that much" I lie, although it wasn't anywhere near enough and is starting to fade..the more it fades the more I'm mentally screaming for what I did..the more terrified I become. Maybe he won't know it was me? I'm sure he has a lot of people who don't like him..it could have been anyone who was there.
"Alright well I'll text you in the morning" she tells me squeezing me in a hug before taking off and I bolt into my room, rushing in and locking both the outside door and my door that goes out into the rest of the house.

My mom is at work and Aria went to her friends for a sleep over and took Haley with her.. I'm here alone.

My head become less and less fuzzy and clearer as the alcohols effect starts to drain off. Panic filling me. What is wrong with me? Why did I do that?
Fuck! I fall onto my butt on my bed. I always do this, I get so unbelievably angry and all I see is red, becoming destructive until it wears off but the damage I've already caused is irreversible, only the damage is usually done with words this time it was done with a crowbar. Fuck! I drop my face into my hands and rub my temples. He doesn't know where I live..I think..Although if he wants to find me he will. He's Rafe..

I wouldn't ever go to therapy. The thought of talking to someone and admitting all my issues not just to them but to myself makes me nauseous. But I wouldn't be completely opposed to someone helping me learn to control my anger. It's getting out of hand.

I pace around my room nervously for another two hours. Constantly looking out my window in fear he'll come find me, starting to feel relieved with as much time has passed and he hasn't showed up.

I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top but I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Too afraid he'll show up and murder me in my sleep.
I thought for sure I was going to throw up about a hundred times but didn't. Either from the alcohol or nerves.
I curled up onto a ball on my bed with my knees pulled up to my chest, just..thinking. About what I did, blanking with fear of what he'll do if he finds out who did it. What he'll do to me. I fucked up big time, not only by scratching the shit out of his truck but he'll call the deal off, he'll want the money now or..or I don't know what. I don't know what he'll do. This will piss him off so bad. If he didn't want to hurt me before he will now. I squeeze my arms tighter around my legs, feeling fear rush through me. He'll hurt me..

Panic floods through me, adrenaline rushing through my veins as I hear the sound of an engine minutes later and sit up peaking out my window, feeling the blood drain from my face when I see..his truck.
"Fuck" I whisper to myself as I scramble to my feet pacing around. Shit, shit! He doesn't know I have a back door..he's never been here before, how would he?

He'll go to the front door..he doesn't know I'm here alone. He'll go to the front, I'll go out the back.. at least that way I can run if he tries to break in. I wouldn't put it past him, even if he thinks anyone else is here, although the empty driveway probably tells him all he needs to know. I wait to here a door slam before I quietly as I can open the back door and step outside, leaving the screen just cracked as I back up, trying to set my feet down as quietly and slowly as possible. Trying to listen for any noise but all I can hear is my pounding heart and shaky breath.

I scream when my back crashes into something hard before something presses into my arms and I'm whipped harshly around, my lungs tightening and my stomach falling to its death when I meet his eyes. Staring down at me, filled with rage. How did he know to come around to the back? That there's a door back here? "What..the..fuck..is wrong with you?" He growls, his voice deep in his throat as he speaks, his grasp practically bruising my arms as he holds me in place.

Just stay calm..play dumb..do what you do best. "What are you talking about?" I ask, but my voice is shaky. I've never been more scared in my entire life..I'm so sick of being scared. "Do you think I'm fucking stupid Alilia? You know exactly what I'm talking about"

"No I don't"
"You knew enough to try and hide"
"I was going for a walk" I tell him watching fire burn behind his eyes. I don't know what he'd do to me but I guess I'll find out soon enough. "You have no idea what you've done Lily" he breathes, and I jerk my body violently, falling from his grasp as I throw the screen open running into my room, trying to slam it before he can follow me but he catches the handle and it instead smacks me in the face and I stumble back, catching myself before I call. "You're such a fucking idiot" he tells me and I watch as he closes both the door and screen behind us before locking them as I reach up and rub my forehead. "I'm surprised you have a working lock in this dump" he says, his eyes coming back to me before he stalks towards me and I back up, reaching out and snatching a book off my dresser and holding it up..it's my only weapon. "Really Lily? You're going to hit me with that?" He almost smirks. "Maybe.." I speak, my stomach turning as he steps closer to me, yanking it from my hands with ease before tossing it on the floor and I back away from him, practically shaking, my lungs so tight I feel deprived of air flow. He backs me up until I bump into the bed and can't move anywhere else.

I suppose if I'm going to die, my room is a nice place for it to be in..or the worst. I can't pick. I stare up at him as he comes to tower over me. Now dressed in sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. His eyes are dark with something, ticking with anger as he watches me like I'm prey. Doing my best to not seem scared but I don't think I'm doing a great job as I swallow down the lump in my throat. His brows barley furrowing and his expression every so slightly falters. "I messed up" I tell him.
The moonlight filling his eyes and shining on his face, coming in through the window behind me but it's not half as bright as it is in his room, my broken blinds blocking a lot of it. "No fucking shit" he says as he lowers his face to mine, my breath catching in my throat as I wait for what he'll do next.

Flinching when his hands slide down my sides,
suddenly tugging on my legs and fall onto the center of the bed before he crawls over me pinning my hands above my head, pain shooting up my side from his weights. "Rafe" I cough. "You're hurting me" I struggle to try to wiggle away but I can't, fear filling me thinking he's doing it on purpose, surprised when he shifts his weigh so he isn't crushing me, making the pain go away. Maybe he wasn't doing it on purpose....

"You keyed my fucking truck" he says, his breath against my lips as he speaks. His voice feel with an agitated tone. "Well technically I crowbarred it" I tell him, my natural defense mechanism kicking in. Try to act like I'm not absolutely terrified, being a smart ass is the only way I know how to do that.. He tightens his grip around my wrists. "What the hell is wrong with you?"
"You we're trying to piss me off"
"So you scratched my goddamn truck up? It's none of your goddamn business what I do Alilia" he tells me, his words almost stinging in some way but I don't know why. "You knew what you were doing, you looked right at me when you kissed her" I tell him watching something flicker in his eyes. His hand flexing around my wrists, both fitting in one of his hands. "We're you jealous Lily?" He asks using his other hand to gently but firmly squeeze my jaw. Every time he does that all I can think about is how he doesn't do it rough enough to hurt me..the way Kade does. Kades never been gentle with me. I wouldn't say Rafe is gentle with me either but he's gentler than Kade..

"No" I tell him, watching his eyes jump from my eyes to my lips and I wonder why he hasn't cold blooded murdered me yet. "That's what it sounds like" he tells me, using his knee to pry my legs apart before they fall open and he sinks between them making butterflies zoom around my stomach like their on fucking crack. Meth head butterflies..
"I wasn't jealous" I breath watching a small smirk play at his lips. "I was angry that you had your tongue down her throat and she could have something that you could give to me when you get bored and call me over to use" I explain, watching amusement flicker over his pretty face. His thumb rubbing over the side of my jaw and he watches me. My nose filled with his scent, the same way he always smells..so fucking good. "You think I fuck you when I'm bored?" He asks and I furrow my brows not sure how to answer that. "It doesn't matter" I breathe. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask still not sure. Maybe he's like a predator that plays with their food before brutally murdering it. "What do you want me to do to you?" He asks brushing his thumb over my lip and heat gathers between my legs, but I'm still terrified. It's an..odd mixture.

"Don't hurt me" I tell him, watching him narrow his eyes on me like I've said something stupid before he lowers his face to mine. "Have I ever hurt you Alilia?" He asks and I shake my head. No, no he hasn't. But I'm not convinced he won't. "No" I tell him feeling his breath on my lips, his barley brush mine before he pushes off of me and I sit up, staring down at him confused as he gets on his knees in front of the bed, his fingers hook under the elastic of my sweats and he tugs them down my hips. That in itself replacing my nausea and fear with pure lust. Warmth pooling between my legs as an electricity like feels rushes through me making me forget about everything I did tonight.
I don't know why he's not angrier but right now I don't care.

He pulls my sweats off leaving me in my underwear and I feel some sort of confidence or excitement spark remembering Sarah and I got brazilians..
He tugs me by the hips forward before sliding his fingers under my tank top and I tug it the rest of the way off. My hand sliding around the back of his hair when he presses his lips to my stomach, the heat of his mouth feels so so good. He drags his tongue down my tummy, leaving a trails of fire wherever he touches me, his hands snaking up my thighs until he hooks his fingers under the hem of my underwear and tugs them down my legs, dragging his lips down my thigh, clear down to my calf before leaving sloppy kisses up my legs.

I drop my head back and whisper when he kisses my thigh, sliding his hand between them and up my center, his eyes flickering to mine when he feels that I'm completely bare down there. Catching a dirty grin on his lips before he pushes my legs apart, sucking on the sensitive skin of my inner thigh so hard it'll for sure leave a mark, repeating the same thing all over them getting closer and closer to where I really need his mouth.
He's never done this before..and I never imagined he would especially after I fucked his truck up but it only turns my on they much more. Feeling my lower stomach contract and wetness drip down my legs. "Rafe.." breathe, running my fingers through his short hair. "Don't tease me please"
"You think you deserve anything after what you did tonight?" He asks, kissing my inner thigh again. "No..I'm sorry please.." I plead with him crying out when he licks over my lips the heat of his mouth almost enough to make me come unglued. "Please eat my pussy" I breathe, I need his mouth on me so bad.
I haven't had anyone do that to me I so long. My boyfriend before Kade did a few times but that was a while ago and Kade's never even suggested he wanted to.
I've been deprived..

I drop my head back and slam my eyes shut crying his name when he licks up my center. Slamming my hand over my mouth and my volumes. "It's just us princess be as loud as you want" he says against my center. He's right, I forgot.
"Oh fuck!" I cry when he sucks on my clit and weed my fingers through his hair trying to grind against his mouth, his hands wrap around my hips, squeezing my ass, pulling me deeper into his face as he continues to lick and suck like I'm his last meal. Feeling each and every little thing he does with nothing separating his mouth from the bare sensitive skin down there. "You taste so fucking good" he mumbles against me.

My lower stomach contracting and burning with need, his hot wet mouth bringing me closer and closer with every lick. "Rafe..oh fuck.. Rafe" I mumble like a mess, so close. Almost screaming at him when he pulls away as soon as I was about to crash over the edge. "Rafe!" I I shout watching him grin as my core burns uncontrollably and he pulls his sweatshirt and shirt off off over his head, leaving him in his sweatpants before he crawls over me and I immediately wrap my hands around his neck pulling him down to kiss me and snaking my tongue into his mouth. Whimpering he he pulls away and lowers his mouth to take my nipple into his mouth. Squeezing and needing my breasts. "You looked like such a slut earlier with these out" he tells me, gathering them into his hands and pushing them together before his teeth graze the sensitive skin, his tongue licking over the spot afterwards.

"Did it make you mad?" I ask pulling his lips back to mine and kissing him. "Not as mad as finding the paint scratched off my truck" he says against my lips, before dragging my bottom lip between his teeth and I kiss him again. "Please fuck me Rafe" I tell him, sliding my hands against his jaw. "Do you think you deserve that? Deserve to come after what you did?" He asks, pressing his lips under my jaw and sucking at the skin there. "Yes" I taunt him, crying out when he sinks his teeth into my skin. "Please Rafe, I won't do it again" I tell him. "What? Take a crowbar to my truck again? I fucking hope so" he says and I realize how dumb I sounded. For fucks sake I can't think I just need him so bad.

"I'm sorry, please Rafe, I need you inside of me" I tell him trying to kiss him but he pulls away. Reaching up and brushing his thumb over my lips before lowering his face to mine. "Beg for it" he tells me, he warmth breath on my lips. I can feel myself dripping down my legs. "Please please fuck me Rafe, please fuck me so hard I can't think straight, fuck me for what I did" I plead with him watching something dangerous flicker in his eyes before he crashes his lips down over mine, his taste invading my mouth as he kisses me hungrily. "I know you have condoms" he tells me and I nod. "Drawer" I murmur, feeling cold when he pushes off of me, pulling my night stand drawer open and finding one before coming to stand in front of me and I sit up on my knees. His hand sliding up the back of my head and weeding through my hair, bending my head back before he kisses me again.

Suddenly flipping me to my knees, reaching under my stomach and pushing my legs again before I hear him tear the condom package open. His length brushes up against me, moving his hand under my tummy, his fingers slipping through my wetness before he pushes into me and I cry out. "Oh my god Rafe" I cry, as he thrusts into me over and over circling my clit with his thumb. I use every ounce of core strength I have to sit up on me knees, reaching my arm out behind me and wrapping it around his neck. His other hand slides around my waist helping me keep my balance as he fucks me. "You're so fucking wet Lily" he breathes in my ear and I whimper, my eyes rolling back as his fingers rub my clit, thrusting into me over and over building that pressure so much more intensely.

I'm not one of the odd g spot wizards who can come from just that and Kade never cared about foreplay or anything to do with pleasuring me. He always acted like just fucking me was enough. Rafe knows exactly how to touch me and it feels so fucking good. "You feel so fucking good" I tell him, feeling that burn start to push closer and closer to the edge. "Yeah? Do I princess?" He asks, sucking on my neck. His fingers working through my wet mess faster and drop my head back against his shoulder. "Yes..yes Rafe please of my god!" I cry feeling tears well up in my eyes. Feeling him throb so deep inside of me as every inch of him fills me, hitting that spot over and over. "Such a fucking brat" he mumbles into my neck. "Do you have any idea how much money it will cost for a new paint job?" He asks, thrusting harder into me. "I don't think..it..matter to you" I struggle to speak, hearing him growl deep in his throat slamming into me over and over. "Fucking come for me Lily" he tells me, biting down on my neck, working his fingers faster and I cry his name, that elastic finally snapping and crashing over the edge, so intense it makes tears gather in my eyes as I try to grind into him, his fingers slowing down as he grunts into my neck. "Rafe.." I pant feeling his warm breath blow down my neck. My head feels dizzy and fuzzy, warmth spreading through my body and wetness dripping down my legs.

I fall onto my back, trying to catch my breath as I reach up and wipe my eyes, feeling my tears against my fingers. When I finally look up he's already got his sweatpants and tee shirt back on making me anticipate him snapping back to himself so I sit up and find my clothes, pulling them on before crawling into center of my bed and sitting awkwardly.

I don't know what time it is but there's still hours before the sun comes up and I'll be here alone. What if Kade or my father showed up? "Will you stay?" I blurt watching him give me an almost disgusted look. "No" he tells me, his same irritated distant tone returning and growl through my teeth like an angry child. "God you are such an asshole!" I shout before flopping over on my side putting my back to him. He is so infuriating. So unbelievably infuriating.

Why does he have to be such a jackass? Can't he ever just be half decent.
A moment passes before he surprises me, leaning over the bed, using his arm to hold himself up over me. A small smirk on his lips, amused at my tantrum. "Why in the hell would you want me to stay?" He asks and I glare at him, pulling my eyes from him and shrugging. Because my father is a psychopath and my boyfriend terrifies who could both show up and do something to me when I'm here alone.. I don't think I'll tell him that..

"I'm here by myself and you should know the cut isn't a very nice place" I tell him fidgeting with my fingers hearing him sigh and I sneak a peak up at him..too late he already saw me. Staring down at me in the dark. "Please?" I ask watching him roll his eyes. "I'll stay until the sun comes up" he sighs after a minute and I feel some stupid happy feeling jump in my chest. What the hell is wrong with me? Is this an after earth shattering sex high or some shit? I think it's just because I manipulated him and won.. I scoot over trying to make room for his huge self on my full size bed. "This is stupid" he mutters lying down next to me and I pick his hand up, yanking it back when he pulls it away. "Stop it" he snaps at me and I smack him. "I want to see your ring" I tell him and he reluctantly lets me fidget with it before yanking his arm down again.

"You're such an ass" I mutter. "Mhm"
"Why aren't you angrier at me?" I finally ask now that mind mind isn't fuzzy with lust. "I am" he growls.
"Doesn't seem like it"
"Do you want me to be?" He snaps. "It would seem more natural that way yes" I tell him and he shakes his head. "Jesus Christ" he mumbles before turning away from me and I shrug. At least he didn't kill me. I suppose I should be content enough that he didn't do something awful to me. In the morning I'm sure he'll have changed his mind and pay for it then.

But for tonight.. He's not being his regular lovely self and I don't have to worry about being attacked for once. I can fall asleep in peace tonight.

Hey guys!
I did warn you all that this book would be smutty so I hope it's not too much! Don't worry not every chapter will have smut lol.
Don't get your hopes up too high with Rafe yet..., he's still a prick 😂😭
Next chapter starts with Rafe's POV of Lily keying his truck or..crowbarring 💀 What do you think so far? Hope you're enjoying! Don't forget to comment and vote!
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 597 50
Leilia is just a 17 year old dancer, being the highest kooks ever - meaning everybody knows who she is. BACKSTORY ; Leilia is originally from the out...
575K 11.3K 68
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
6.3K 145 14
๐ˆ๐๐…๐„๐‘๐๐Ž โ”โ”โ” . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ Love is my deadliest weapon and your my favourite victim เฟเพ‚ "I wanna kill you." "Im yours." ๐‡๐Ž...
69.7K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...