STRUGGLES FOR LOVE πŸ’•πŸ’• [ON H...

By Jungkook_ff7

[ON HOLD] Y/N, whose life was already destroyed. She was all broken. She, the one, who held secrets that she... More

STARTING
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
NOTE
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20

18

10 5 0
By Jungkook_ff7

The staff lifted us and 'Playing with fire' played in the back ground. Back dancer's also took their places behind us too.

The whole stadium lit up with the echoes of the tuning of the song even though it was empty. We are going to live sing showing our talent like that. We both started dancing and I felt laziness filling me slowly slowly.

Jennie-

uli eomman maiel naege malhaeseo
eonjena namja joshimhalago
salang-eun machi buljangnan gat-aseo
Dachinikka-eh

Y/N-

eomma mali kkog, maj-euljido molla
neol bomyeon nae mam-i tteugeobge dal-eolla
dulyeoumbodan neol hyanghan kkeullim-i deo keunikka-eh

I sang after Jennie and now it was turn of Jennie to sing and I didn't pay much attention to it as I scanned the stadium.

To my surprise, I found Taehyung and Jungkook in the first row cheering and dancing like crazy in their seats. I silently laughed seeing them being so energetic and having their hair going here and there.

Then I remembered that I also have to sing, somehow their cheering gave me confidence and I started to focus more on my dance and singing skills.

Y/N-

look at me, look at me now
ileohge neon nal aetaeugo issjanh-a
kkeul su eobs-eo

Jen&Y/N-

uli salang-eun buljangnan

Just like that song came to an end too. Just as the song ended another tuning played in the background and I instantly recognised it.

It's 'Boombaya' and I felt myself catching the feels of the rhythm. I internally did a happy dance because I was wishing to dance on boombaya for real.

Time SKIP

After practicing like that for almost 2 hours. We both finally decided to take a break. I felt myself sweat and cringed as I was smelling.

I wanted to take shower so bad. Catching my breath, I just sat on the edge of the stage not being able to stand anymore because of tiredness. Jennie didn't sit and just laid on the stage with a thud startling me a bit.

Tae:You guys did great!

He exclaimed while coming on the stage and then patted my shoulder hard, intentionally. I glared at him. I saw Jungkook also following his path and taking a seat next to me.

Jk: Do you think hyung will shave our eyebrows for not practicing and coming here instead???

He just asked casually while Taehyung hummed taking a seat too.

Tae: We better not go because he's been calling me and I haven't picked his calls.

He also stated calmly while I knew that their inner worlds were shaking with fear. I'm sure five of them won't leave these two rascals.

Y/N: You guys better go otherwise you'll be dead. No go away we need to practice, shoo!! Shoo!!

I tried to send them away but whom are you kidding?? They won't even step out from this place without their own will.I chuckled at my so true thoughts.

After a few minutes of talking about lives of random celebrities, my manager came to inform me about my schedule. I need to go for choosing my dresses for the concerts that were going to take place.

He said that they will give me dresses based on concepts and I have to choose. I was surprised at first but was happy afterwards too.

Our company sure is something. He took me with him while Jennie stayed there talking to those two saying that she will do it later on.

Soon following him I entered the door of backstage. The dresses were ready infront of me. I was mesmerised by the beauty of them. Even though they were simple but were elegant.

The First One;

The Second One;

The Third One;

The Fourth One;

(You can choose any outfit you want of your taste)

I loved the first and third one. I was confused. I even asked staff that which one would look better on me. Some of them said the first and some went with the third.

At last, I chose the third one. It also matched with the girly-girly concept and bad girl concept. Both at the same time.

My manager was also impressed with my choice and finalised it for the first concert. When I was satisfied enough with my choice, I couldn't help but smile.

I felt footsteps approaching me, I sensed a figure stood beside me and I turned to face whosoever it was.

Jennie: So, did you choose your dress??

I nodded happily at her pointing at my dress.

Y/N: Did they both leave??

I asked and she nodded pressing her lips into a thin line.

Jennie: They got a call from Yoongi and couldn't decline it. Turns out! Namjoon was on the other line and they both got a good scolding.

She said while snorting in between her sentence and sounded as if she wanted that and was glad over the fact. I know she is a demon so this wasn't surprising. Silence engulfed us.

Jennie: I'll take this one, it would also match with yours plus look good on me.

She said pointing at the fourth one and went to touch the material.

Y/N: Yeah! It's perfect.

Manager: Alright then!

I looked towards my manager who came out of nowhere. After finalising everything, we both decided to have a drink and see how their practice is going on.

We ordered our shakes with extra ice from a nearby cafe and then headed to their stadium. We walked as it wasn't far from here and there wasn't any crowd in this area too.

Now we were standing infront of the massive concert stadium while sipping our shakes. Slurping on her chocolate one, she looked at those guards with 'have to deal with these shits' look and then rolled her eyes too.

They were no less as they also looked at her with the same reaction.

I suppressed my laugh seeing her reaction to those who looked no less than cold rocks standing.

Sure they were very big stars with security, from very I meant very. Luckily I saw their manager passing by having his ear on phone. I have met him once in the work and he knew me well too.

I thought to call him and let myself and her in.

Y/N: Mr.Choi!

I shouted a bit for him to hear me. He turned around the second I called him. He was confused at first but then recognised me. I bowed when he came closer to us.

Mr.Choi: oh! Miss Y/N. What brings you here??

He asked smiling at me then at Jennie. I smiled back.

Y/N: We were just here to visit the members, I hope we aren't disturbing them???

I politely asked. He shook his head.

Mr.Choi: No, no it's fine Miss Y/N. You can come in.

He led us inside and the guards couldn't stop us. Jennie stuck her tongue out while passing them. I just silently laughed at her behaviour.

Her nature is the thing I love, childish but devilish too.

_

Yayyy a update. I know this is boring but girll you can't deny it's interesting too.
Lol what I'm saying.

Ok bye💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
434 17 15
Hey guys ;) First story on this account, got a few other accounts but I don't really use them anymore haha! I will not write smut, just fluff cos flu...