Teri Aankhon Mein

By Lovewritter56

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... More

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue
Epilogue-II

Part 28

20 4 0
By Lovewritter56

(Present day)

Zain's POV:

So Inaya is the only girl I loved before and now she is my fiance. I recalled her words which were," If destiny wants we will meet again." It was our destiny that we met again, maybe this time destiny is giving me chance. But I was snapped out in reality by my one of ex friend.

" Hey Zain. I got to know that you are engaged who is that unlucky girl."

" Kitne saal ho gaye phir bhi teri aadat dusro ke kaam mei tang adane ki nahi gayi na."

" Oh so Mr. Zain Malhotra. I guess you are trying to hide your fiance, because you are scared she will choose me above you."

" If you wanted to dream you could dream at your bedroom not at auction."

Anya came towards me and said," Zain bhai, did you need oxygen mask?"

" Why?"

" Because I guess you would have forgot how to breathe after seeing your fiance." She knew my condition, I don't know how a smile appeared at my face.

" See I knew. Say I am your best saali. "

" Of course." She turned her gaze and saw Ansh.

" Ansh, how are you?" She knew him, it was quite shocking.

" Absolutely fine and what about you?"

" More than fine. Have you meet Zain bhai before only."

" Yes we know each other before only." He said while giving me a smirk.

" I didn't knew Inaya introduced her fiance to you. I am literally upset from her she didn't told .e she already met you. Ok then I shall leave you both." She said while leaving.

" So finally your fiance got revealed, I told you she would choose me over you. You remember her.. the girl which you loved and she rejected you and choose me." And he left. This time I am not coming in his words. The auction started and at the opening only Inaya said that she liked a necklace I was bidding on it, then only I got Inaya's message.

" Can you please stop bidding on it."

No matter what if she liked it, I will buy the whole world for her. But again I got a message from her.

" Zain stop it. It is not worth it, I know better because I only gave it. The camera was on me so I said."

I was literally not impressed by this but she sent me a glare and if I bet again I knew she would get angry and definitely it was not going to be good so I stepped back. After the auction happened I was going to go to Inaya but I saw her with Ansh, I am never ever gonna give Ansh any chance so he could have Inaya.

Inaya's POV:

I was talking to Ansh, suddenly a hand slide on my waist which sent shivers to my whole smile, I turned to look it was.. Zain. No way from its when did he became lovey dovey, no way something is wrong.. Whatever it's just acting Inaya do not think it is real, everything is fake, got it?

" Ansh, this is my fiance. Zain Malhotra."

He smiled and said," Of course who don't know your fiance. So Inaya can you tell why you choose him? Like tell any one good quality about him."

" Any one... It's quite tough because he is the best I could get and everything I need. There is not one quality if I start counting then the whole night while getting over. He is fucking perfect. He is handsome and  educated. He respects me, loves me, cares about me. Never looks at any other girl than me. What else can I ask from god when he gave me him." In flow flow, I said whole truth but whatever I said is true like someone tell me how can I not fall for him.

" Nice.. Excuse me." And Ansh left from there. God knows what happened but suddenly I remembered how lovey dovey Zain and Tina were becoming so I jerked his hand off me and started walking but from back somebody hold my hand. I knew it could be never Zain because he do not care if I am angry or not he already have cleared before only that if I have any work from him then only I can go. But again he was there, holding my hand. He pulled towards him which cause my back bumping into his chest and his hand resting on my waist. His hot breath on my neck causing butterflies in my stomach.

" Sorry... If you felt that Tina and I was getting close."

" Why are you even saying sorry."

" Because it is my mistake that you are thinking that something can happen between me and Tia. Maybe it was my fault only that made you insecure about me. But once again I am telling that you are the one whose ring I am wearing in my hand-"

" Zain please. Why do even care that I am insecure? This all is fake, why is it even related to you that I am angry. There is nothing between us and please don't make it more difficult." I ran from there and came into washroom. My eyes which were filled with tears now got relief. After that I went to my house directly and told everyone that my stomach was upset.

Armaan's POV:

After the auction was over Tia and Vina went home. Only I, Anya, Rehaan and Aesha were left almost everyone left. Inaya bhabhi went because her stomach was upset, Zain bhai because of course bhabhi made right nickname of him Mr. Workaholic, he went to do his work. Kiara went with her friend and Vivaan also left saying that he has work. But I knew he wasn't alright after seeing Kiara with her friend. We four were sitting together.

Anya said to Aesha," Aesha when are we leaving?"

Aesha replied," Come on, I am tired. I worked the whole day. You can go with your rich brat. Armaan will you drop Anya."

" Of course, Aesha." I said smirking.

Anya shouted," Hey! I am not going with him. What made you think I am can even go with him."

Aesha again replied," Come on, Anya it's not the first time you are going. You both have gone before only and came alive."

" No way, I am going with him. And already his girlfriend is jealous of me, if she saw us together then tho she will definitely burn." She said while rolling her eyes.

" Oh see this time you got a new topic to fight, Vani. Perfect, you won't get bored. Armaan you please take her."

Suddenly I don't know what came into her, she stood and said," Let's go, Armaan." And started walking.

Aesha said," I don't know what happens to this girl." I was still their shocked, definitely she thought something evil for me. She turned and shouted," Armaan, are you coming or not?"

" Of course, sweetheart." Let's see what's in her small mind. I walked towards my car.

" Open car." She said from 500m away from me, I opened it. When I went there, she was already sitting there. I also sat and started driving. While I was driving she started laughing.

" Why are you laughing?"

" Oh my god. I am seeing a monkey with six abs."

" Oh really."

" Yaa see." She turned her phone, in which there was my photo which bhabhi had taken on the Puja day.

" Hey!!!! Delete that." I tried snatching her phone with my one free hand while the other was on steering wheel but she was quick enough to pull it back.

" Nah nah. Focus on driving Mr."

" You are so evil."

" Thank you." She said with a devilish smile.

" I literally started hating bhabhi."

" We warned first only, not to challenge Inaya. Now the result is in front of you. Whatever but I am truly enjoying it. "

" Oh really. See my wallpaper." I showed her my wallpaper, which was the photo bhabhi clicked of Anya and me. She tried to snatch it but I was also quick enough to pull it back.

" Hey, why so you even have that photo as your wallpaper."

" Because it looks cute."

" Shut the fuck up, Armaan. You have a girlfriend."

" Shut up and stop saying her my girlfriend."

" So what I say her your Vani or your future wife. What do you want me to call her."

" If I wanted to make her my girlfriend only then I would have never said you my girlfriend in front of her."

" Yaa that's why someone mentioned me as his ex girlfriend and didn't even stopped her from clinging on him."

" Oh you are jealous."

" Shut up!"

" No, you are jealous Sweetheart."

" I said shut up."

" Oh I guess you only said me to over this play."

" But I didn't said you to make me your ex so that your current start giving me taunts."

" She is not my current."

" Oh really, then why was she clinging on you and saying that Armaan baby and I look a perfect couple." She mimickered.

" She said that not me."

" So you could have stopped her."

" It's not my problem you thought that I and she are together. People say Salena Gomez and Justin Bieber looks perfect but that doesn't mean they are together."

" Armaan you could have cleared that and basically actions matters the most. If you and she were not together then why did you came with her and you were just standing behind her when she said those things to me. Armaan basically you meant she was your gf, end of the debate." And she turned her face towards the window.

" If actions matters the most then I have done many more things for you then her. You threw wine on her still I didn't said a word to you. You know you were wrong still I didn't said anything to you. And if I love someone I would never allow anyone to hurt her."

Anya's POV:

I turned my head and started staring at him.

" Sweetheart I know I am handsome but that doesn't mean you will stare at me. I will lose my focus."

" Stop the car!"

" What happened?"

" Stop the car!" I stopped it and suddenly she grabbed my chin and kissed me.

" If the next time I saw you and Vani together. I will kill you." And she kissed me back but this time I took the lead, the previous time I wasn't able to kiss her back because that happened to fast and I was shocked. But this is the first kiss which had that spark something new. I loved it. I pulled out, so that she could take some air.

" You are really a devil. You spoiled my whole lipstick and made my lip bleed." He chuckled.

" Stop laughing and I was serious if I see you around any other girl,  I will make sure you don't survive the other day." Suddenly some I felt that somebody lifted my body, I opened my eyes and then I realised it was just a dream. Armaan was carrying me in a bridal style.

" Are you awake? " He asked but I closed my eyes again.

Aesha's POV:

Finally after Anya and Armaan went, Rehaan and I was alone. Rehaan pulled me towards him.

" You look breathtaking, I can't keep my eyes off you." Did slide that pendant on my neck.

" Oh, I don't need it."

" Of course, you need it. It's yours from now on."

" Rehaan it won't be right. Everyone has seen this necklace was bought by you and if I ever wore it then they will know we are in relation."

" They should know."

" But-"

" No but. Let me take you somewhere. Tell me where so you want to go."

" Honestly I don't want to go anywhere, just some cupcakes will help."

" Sure." We sat in his car and started finding any bakery but all shops were closed.

" It's fine Rehaan. No Shop would be open at 2 am."

" No way, I will get you cupcake no matter what."

" Just stop trying."

" I will make myself."

" Do you know how to cook."

" A little."

" What can you make?"

" Maggie."

" Ok and.."

" Only this much."

" Holy God, and then you are thinking of making cupcakes. Rehaan please we both are not even married yet and atleast there should be some good reason for death. I don't wanna die because of food poisoning."

" Come on Aesha. Who dies because of food poisoning." And he stopped in front of a building and parked the car. Then hold my hand and took me to a apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
34.6K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
146K 7.2K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...
1.8K 59 4
With one Secret their lifes took a huge turn A story with six couples ARMAAN KHAN X ALINA FAREED CEO X PERSONAL ASSISTANT Grumpy X Sunshine Biker...