Her Hired Husband ( BOOK-1)

By Soumili25

( On Every Monday ) First Book of Her Series WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. Meet our Boss... More

Hello! 💗
Presenting The Characters 💖
🖤Aesthetics🖤
Tropes And Disclaimer
1. Meet Eshana Shekhawat
2. Grandfather's Will
3. He Is The One
4. The Contract
5. The Date Night
6. She Hates Her
7. Business Party
♡Arhana marriage Pics♡
8. Marriage
9. The First Night
10. The Morning After
11. The Date, The Rain And The Desire
12. Her Husband
13. His Other Side
15. The Reception Party
16. Panic Attack
17. Care
18. Fun And Memories
19. The First Kiss

14. The Saree

4.2K 540 152
By Soumili25

Eshana's pov,

"Wear something. I will come back later !" He murmured.

He was about to move back but I stepped a little more closer and hold his hand and pulled him closer making our chest almost touch . His breath felt on my neck making goosebumps arise on my skin, I shivered, the coldness of the room and the warmnes of his body , giving a tingling sensation in my whole body . I stood up on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he tightened his hold on my waist.

" I need your help " I said.

" In what?" he asked.

" In wearing this saree." I replied.

" You don't know how to wear a saree? But you wore it on our wedding day. "

I stepped away from him and scoffed at him and crossing my hands under my chest answered " No I don't know, I had no one to teach me, my mother doesn't care . Aavanya helped me that day, even during our school and college farewell, she helped me. Today she couldn't come here because of some work, and she got to know about it last minute so I didn't get the time to arrange something. Now can you please help me. "

His gaze followed my action and he was now staring shamelessly at my cleavage which was now prominent because I am standing in front of him only with my blouse and petticoat on . I quickly uncrossed my hands and loudly cleared my throat to move his attention on my face. I don't mind him enjoying the view, but we don't have much time for the party. Also for some reason, when he looks at me that way, I feel a kaleidoscope of butterflies in my stomach.

He looked embarrassed of being caught red handed checking me out . His ears turned pink and was now looking anywhere but me.

"Umm.. I'll try, I don't know how to drape a saree either , I need to see a video to learn. " he finally said still looking embarrassed.

He looked cute, while being embarrassed and shy like this.

I nodded and he took out his phone to search a tutorial video, wait he has to see a video.... I don't want him to see it because the girl in it will also in her blouse and petticoat, as she will be draping the saree around and I know it's so silly of me to get jealous for such simple things, but I can't stop myself!

I too started collecting the saree which fell near my feet and started draping my saree again, but it felt I am doing wrong again. When suddenly he hold my hands and stopping me. I felt butterflies when he tucked on the saree which was inside my underskirt to remove it . He assured me with a beautiful smile on his lips which made me took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and tried so hard not to moan. I gulped as soon as his hand brushed against the bare skin of my belly when he started to pull the Saree out from underskirt.

Then he tugged the end of the saree inside my petticoat and twirled it around me a few times...his face was so close to mine.

Pleasurable sparks cruised across my skin at our closeness.

Please keep on touching me... I want to scream this, but I don't want him to think that I'm desperate than already he does . Yes I feel this desperation for the first time after he came my life I accept it ! My mind was getting blurred due to the proximity of us and without much thought, I moved close to him .

I licked my lips to make it wet, gulped down my saliva to wet my dry throat . His touch is making me to feel several different things which I never felt with anyone. Not that I let anyone come this close to me. The feeling is just so different and unknown but it still felt comfortable and beautiful .

I am staring at him, while he was turn me while tucking the Saree as he repeated the method till the right hand side of my waist. I faced him, he again checked the instructions in his phone and while he grabbed the another end of my saree and moved it behind my back then brought it in front and put pallu on my shoulder while making sure that it reached little below till the back of my knee. He look so focused. He pleat the lower part, making pleats about 5-7 inches wide on the remaining length of the saree side, facing to the left, and asked me to tug it inside my petticoat. I hold the pleats together and tuck them into the petticoat slightly to the left of my navel. Then he got on his knees and adjusting the pleats in saree evenly and neatly with his hands, to evenly spread and create a smooth appearance in the front with tight saree draping . He stood up and I moved my gaze up at his face as now he is standing tall infront of me .

Gathering all the fabric of pallu, he placed it over my shoulder. Then he set the saree pallu, hangings to fall freely over my left arm.

All the time I didn't move my eyes away from his face. He is looking so concentrated but it is only making him look more attractive. Few minutes ago I was regretting that why I didn't learn to wear saree but now , I am feeling happy about this.

" Should I pleat the pallu or do you want to keep it open?" he asked.

" Open "

" OK give me the safety pin."

I handed him the safety pin from the side table and he secured the pallu over my shoulder.

" All done ! Now you can do, the rest. "
I kissed his cheek and mumbled a thank you, while his ears turned red, I find him murmuring something .

( Go and check out the ai images in my instagram id )

"You look elegant and graceful in saree Eshana, but there's one thing missing" he said when I was about to turn around to look my in the mirror .

Wow! Doesn't my name sounds sexy when he says it.

Wait what!? Missing? What's missing? He went near the dressing table, when I felt his presence behind me , his hot breath felt on my neck making me shiver. He pushed my hair to one side and started to trace patterns on my back with his fingers. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation and my heart started beating louder .

He then tied the dori on the back of my blouse while his fingers grazed my back and then he came in front of me and applied the sindoor on my hair partition before leaving me alone. I had my hands fisted on my saree and I was breathing heavily I thought I'd pass out if I don't calm down.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was astonished to see how well he had draped the saree. And then he left the room.

I put on some moisturizer , lined eyes with liner. I did light makeup and applied a raspberry shade lipstick. I then wore my diamond danglers with my matching silver bangles and heels. Lastly, I tied that black chain around my neck and screwed the bolt of diamond studs which he had made me wear at the temple, I don't open it, other than during bathing . I applied my perfume and left my hair open.

( Her look)

( Her mangalsutra)

~~~

( His look)

Armaan's pov,

I was shocked then she asked me to help her wearing a saree. But she looked so beautiful and heavenly in it. I thought of helping her, as in this short time she won't be able to find someone for help.

GODDESS ! She looks like a Beautiful divine Goddess. An epitome of elegance. The elegant white saree looks heaven on her. She looks too heavenly to even describe in words. She is like my heaven on earth. ' My heaven ' Indeed mine, my beautiful wife.

Almost after 10 minutes, I went downstairs, wait for her. I just talked to Aadavan , he is reaching in 30 minutes.

When I saw her descending the stairs after getting fully ready. . My heart skipped a beat, and I felt like it started sings.... ( *dramatic right 🤣)

hosh main rahon kyun aaj main tu meri bahon main simati hai mujh main samaai hai yun jis tarah tu koi ham nadi tu mere seene main chhupati he sagar tumhaara main hoon

pi la teri dhimi-dhimi laharoM kii cham-cham pi la teri saundi-saundi sanson ko har dam pi la hai pine kaa mausam

tere sang ishk tari he tere sang ek khumaari hai tere sang chaiyn bhi mujhako tere sang bekaraari he.......

~~~

Eshana got ready and came from their room and started moving downstair, She saw Armaan looking at her and his jaw is almost touching the ground she smirked by seeing his reaction she look at him properly checking him out for few second and locking her gaze with his eyes. she is looking absolutely gorgeous she moved down with a grace and confidence ... she was looking like a divine, taking away his sense and breathe.

He stretched out his hand for her and she gripped it, climbing down the last stair step.

He took a step closer, and collected some kajal from the corner of her under eye with his fourth finger and put it behind her ear, so that she would be protected from the Evil Eyes.

" Umm we should leave for the resort now." she said

He nodded and they moved towards the car, getting inside it.

As they get into the car, she asked..

" You don't have an Instagram account? I didn't find your id" She asked him suddenly.

" Umm, you searched my id?" he was shocked.

" Yeah, why not you are not only my secretary, but also my husband, I have the right to know more about you."

" No I don't have instagram account, I don't have time for social media."

" ohh, how can I forget, you are way more workaholic than me. Damn, man you are mysterious, you are like a puzzle and I love solving them. And someday I solve it. "

" Some puzzles are not so pleasant as they seem. I am afraid, the mystery you want to solve can make you hate me. " He said it in his mind."

~~~~

Taj resort

The reception party was organised in open ground under beautifully decorated fair lights, variates of flowers etc it was simply elegant and beautiful exactly like one classy party

The reception party was mostly attended by friends, business partners and family it is keep private, only some reported are invited to keep it less crowded . Mostly 500 people are invited .There were many fair lights at the corners for photography . There were many variates of wines, food and snacks serving for all guest...which most of them were enjoying it fully.

The couple arrived at party hall. The environment around changes, a romantic music started playing, spotlight fell on them. Their entry looks so majestic and royal . All were enjoying, Eshana and Armaan got accompany with many of there known business people who also attended this function. Everyone were mingling with everyone, taking, laughing.

Eshana was little tensed how her parents going to react, but also she was sure they won't create scene in front of media and guests.

~~~

" Mam we didn't get any more information about Mr Roy. It's only showing about how much he wants the world to know about him." someone said from the other side of the phone.

" What do you mean by that, he just can't drop down from the sky, there would be something about his parents, he can be an orphan, but where he used to live? And anything related to his family, who were they ? I don't know how you will get the information, I want it by hrook or crook. "

Saying this the person cut the call.

" I won't have searched so much about Armaan if he haven't married my best friend. But after all this, I believe he is hidding something. I was suspicious from the time I got to know that Aadavan was his Bestfriend. I don't care why Armaan is hiding about himself, as long as he doesn't hurt Eshana. He doesn't know, what I can do for her, if he dares to harm her, I will make him regret his birth. But I have to be careful, Eshana is slowly getting attracted towards him, in fact she is falling for him. Although she was never got targeted or attacked after he entered her life, but somewhere I believe, it's him who is protecting her, but why and how? Who is he? What does he actually wants? " Aavanya asked herself.

------

What do you think about the chapter?
Do share your sincere reviews about the chapter! Please do vote and comment and share your opinion.

If you guys are on Insta.. Do follow me on Insta authormili for spoilers and reels, of upcoming chapters.

If you want a quick update then may be if this chapter gets 100+ comments and 400+ votes I will upload the next chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 55.8K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
804K 47.1K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
490K 30.4K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
1.2M 55.1K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...