𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

By MoniWroteIt

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" More

1|one
2|two
3|three
Cast
4|four
5|five
6|six
7|seven
8|eight
10|ten
11|eleven
12|twelve

9|nine

1K 47 5
By MoniWroteIt

Tora'lei Taylor
📍JFK International Airport
Wednesday, 3:30 a.m.

Tora, Lora, and Kae walked into the airport now dressed in comfortable clothes. They rolled their suitcases as Lora was on the phone with dd trying to locate them.

"He said they by gate 4, come on" She walked ahead making them follow. They walked for about 6 minutes before they spotted dd, Ddot, Notti, Jay, and a girl sitting in the waiting area.

"My boysssss" Lora greeted them giving hugs and kissing dd.

"Wassup y'all, this my girl Devyn, this Lora, Tora, and Kae" He introduced the girls.

"Nice to meet y'all, I hear about y'all all the time" She accepted their hugs with a genuine smile finally being able to put faces to the names Jay talked so highly about.

"It's nice to meet you too, you're so pretty" The girls complimented her as she thanked them and returned it.

They boarded the flight sitting in their designated seats. The group got as comfortable as they could before the plane took off.

__________________________________________________________________________________

📍Orlando International Airport
Wednesday, 7:13 a.m.

The group walked together through the airport rolling their suit cases. Tora pulled out her phone taking a picture of her and the girls suitcases.

Therealtora 15s

Send message                                                                               ♡

They walked to the exit of the airport seeing 2 black trucks waiting for them. The men standing next to the cars held signs reading 'OY' making the girls shake their heads.

"Yeah nigga stop playing wit us" Dd recorded the sign as the other boys hyped him in the back ground.

"Yeah Nigga, big OY fuck is you talkin about, yah broke ass Niggas not bookin flights" Dd threw up OY into the camera as Notti dissed rival sets. Jay threw up gang sings in the camera slightly laughing.

The ended the video as the group split up getting in different sprinters.

"Alright, we about to go check into the bnb" Dd informed everyone making them get into the trucks. The ride to the Air Bnb took about 45 minutes. The house came into view and it was nice.

The got the key from the lock box and unlocked the door walking into the houses it was very spacious and clean. The decorations were very up to date and it was a beautiful house.

"So we bout to go over rooms" Jay spoke up as they stood in the foyer.

"It's gon be Dd and Lora, Me and Dev, Notti and T-" He started but got cut off quickly.

" Yo stop playing with me" Notti spoke nonchalantly not in the mood for any games.

"I'm deadass, Ddot already asked to share with Kae and we only got four rooms" Jay explained as Tora's mouth dropped.

"Y'all cannot be serious right now" She spoke not believing they were doing this.

"I'm sorry Tora" Kae poked her bottom lip out hugging her.

"Just tell me which one ours bro" Notti shook his head already annoyed.

Once they found their rooms they all unpacked while Notti and Tora unpacked in their room in silence.

There were two closets and a bathroom with two sinks in the room. She set her clothes, shoes and other things up in one closet while he did the same with the other. They say their things up on their side of the sink in the bathroom before Tora left the room walking downstairs.

There was only one bed in their room. Although it was a king she didn't know how the sleeping arrangement was going to go. However, she would cross that bridge when she got to it.

She walked down a hallway going to Lora and DD's room.

There were two bed rooms upstairs and two downstairs and all were far apart from each other.

The house also had a nice sized kitchen, a dining room, a basement/game room, two living rooms, and a pool in the backyard.

She twisted the knob on the door about to walk in but immediately froze in spot.

As she pushed the door open the sight of Dd and Lora came into view. Lora laid on the bed with her legs in the air while DD's face was planted between them. Tora shrieked under her breath and quickly but quietly shut the door.

She stood on the other side of it trying to catch her breath not believing what she had just witnessed.

"We just got here what the fuckkkkkk" She whispered to herself as she hurriedly walked away from the door. She went to sit in one of the living rooms.

She sat on the couch getting on her phone. She would have went to see Kae but she didn't understand her and Ddot's relationship at the moment and she didn't want to walk in on another scene like dd and Lora. She also couldn't go see Dev because she and Jay were actually a couple so she definitely wasn't going to try there.

She sat for a minute before the idea in her head made her think. She shrugged her shoulders before standing up.

There was only one person in the house she knew for a fact wasn't up to anything at the moment.

Notti

She walked up the stairs walking back towards the room she shared with the boy. She opened the door to see him laid across the bed with one hand in his pants as he watched the tv.

He now wore a black wife beater and basketball shorts with black socks. His hard was in a low ponytail as he had a fresh haircut. A small gold chain laid around his neck as he held two diamond studs in each ear.

The room smelled of weed as he held a lit blunt in between his fingers on the other hand and another unlit blunt sat on the night stand beside the bed.

The tv played 'Waist deep' as he kept his focus on the tv not even noticing the girl entering the room. The blinds and curtains were shut so the blackout curtains gave off a low exposure lighting to the room.

The colors from the tv danced in his skin as he laid his head on the pillow on the right side of the bed. The left side had been left untouched.

Tora shut the door behind her catching his attention. His eyes latched themselves onto her as she felt butterflies swirl in her stomach. His gaze always did something to her. It was one of the things that actually made her nervous.

She tried to ignore it as she walked to the other side of the room. She went into her closet removing her hoodie leaving her in a plain white T-shirt. Next she removed her sweatpants revealing her grey shorts. She walked out and back into the room.

She eyed the bed as Notti laid on one side and the other side remained empty. She hesitated trying to see if she was going to go through with her actions.

"What are you doing" He asked her as he had been watching her from the moment she stepped in the room.

"Huh" She blurted caught off guard by him speaking to her.

"You just standing there, being weird" He continued as her breath got caught in her throat.

"Well I-" She tried to speak but her cut her off.

"Just lay down Tora" He sighed looking back at the tv.

She stood in place for a moment before she slowly made her way to the bed she climbed on it not hearing it creak once.

The bed was really sturdy and didn't make noise at all.

She laid down on her right side facing Notti as they both watched tv. There was still a good bit of distance between them seeing as though it was a king sized bed.

Both of their eyes were glued to the screen with the only source of noise coming from the tv. They laid quietly in a now comfortable silence. Tora had put her phone on the charger so it sat on the nightstand behind her.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Notti turn his head towards her. A few seconds went by before she could see him raise the blunt up and put it out to her.

She looked at him and took the blunt putting it between her lips. She took a pull from it letting the smoke fill her lungs. She exhaled feeling her body immediately relax.

She hit it a couple more times before she passed it back to him. They laid watching tv and passing the blunt back and forth.

Once both of the blunts were smoked Notti had turned on another movie, 'The wood'. The watched the movie feeling their eyes get heavier and heavier.

Tora had gotten cold due to her short, shorts so she stepped off of the bed making Notti look at her with low red eyes.

He watched as she pulled the covers back and climbed back on the bed. She laid down and threw the covers over her getting comfortable in the bed as she laid her head on the pillow.

Not too long after she drifted off to sleep as the movie continued to play. Notti fell asleep shortly after her getting under the covers feeling the room get cooler. The tv remained on as the two slept soundly in the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

  Devyn Johnson
19, College student

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 299 12
(A crossover of Re:Zero and Danny Phantom) As Daniel Phantom fought against the Time Master himself for the very survival, a mysterious force came to...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...