Time Turned Marauder (oc vers...

By izzysreading5

James Potter's twin, Ali, accidentally manages to get herself stuck with her nephew who can't seem to keep hi... More

Introduction
Part 1~ 1975 Year 5
Part 2~ 1975 Year 5
Part 3~ 1975 Year 5
Part 4~ 1976 Between Year 5 and 6
Part 5~ 1976 Year 6
Part 6~ 1976 Year 6
Part 7~ 1976 Year 6
Part 8~ When?
Part 9~ 1993 Year 3
Part 11~ 1993 Year 3
Part 12~ 1993 Year 3
Part 13~ 1993 Year 3
Part 14~ 1994 summer
Part 15~ 1994 summer
Part 16~1994 summer

Part 10~ 1993 Year 3

7 1 0
By izzysreading5

Finally, the day came for the Hogsmeade trip. I was excited to go. I walked to the courtyard with Ron, Harry, and Hermione. Harry was stopped by Minnie. He couldn't go because he didn't get his permission form signed.

So, the three of us walked into the magical town. I told them I wanted to go to Zonko's, but the two of them went to get drinks and food from the Three Broomsticks.

When I walked into Zonko's I noticed not much had changed. There were a few new products, but nothing out of the ordinary. I went to pick up a new gadget, but accidentally bumped into a really tall boy with bright red hair like Ron's.

"Fred, guess what?" I heard someone shout. An identical boy came running up to us but stopped and looked at me. "Oh, hi."

"Hi, are you Ron's brothers?"

"Yep,"

"I'm Fred,"

"And I'm George."

They kept finishing each other's sentences like they had practiced that.

I laughed and said, "He tells me you're troublemakers. Can I help?" The twins looked at each other.

"Yes." They said simultaneously.

I smiled and said, "Come with me." I led them to the back of the store where James always got his stuff for pranks.

"This was fun, but I have to go meet someone at the Three Broomsticks. I'll see you later." I waved and walked off.

When I walked into the restaurant, I saw Theo waiting at a booth. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey."

"Hi, Alice. What have you been doing?"

"I just stopped in Zonko's."

"The joke shop?"

"That's the one."

"I wouldn't have guessed."

"What have you been doing?"

"I went to the quidditch store down the street."

"Do you play?"

"Yeah, do you?"

"Yeah, are you any good?"

"Mhm, I'm a chaser, we weren't looking for anything in the shop, really, we just need a new seeker."

"You're fucking with me, really?"

"No, I'm not, why?"

"I'm a seeker. And a pretty damn good one too."

"You have to try out then."

"Yeah, of course, who's your captain?"

"Marcus Flint, but he's a seventh year, so he is pretty strict now. He really wants to win the House cup."

"I bet." I said laughing. I'm glad I met someone who shares something their passionate about with me.

---------

After Theo and I had a few more butter beers, we went back to the castle. We mostly talked about quidditch, but I didn't mind. It wasn't too late, so I decided to go down to the Black Lake, something that my friends and I would always do. I was feeling homesick, so hopefully this would help.

I sat down on the damp grass with a copy of . I turned to where my bookmark was, but before I could finally relax for a minute, I heard a low growl. I snapped my head up to be met with a large black dog. When it saw me, it started wagging its tail.

"Hey, buddy, you look like someone I knew." I pet the dog. He was sweet and cuddly. I can't believe Sirius would betray Lily and James like that.

Theo and I walked out of the Three Broomsticks together about ten minutes before we were supposed to be back at Hogwarts. I stopped in my path when I caught a glimpse of a wanted poster with a moving image.

"Hey, do you know why he was in Azkaban?" I asked Theo.

"You don't know?" I shook my head.

"He was the one that told the Dark Lord where to find Lily and James Potter. He's the reason Potter is so famous."

I stopped moving. I couldn't move. My brother. Betrayed. By our best friend. Sirius. Mother fucking. Black.

"Are you okay, Bella?" He asked.

"Wait, what did you call me?"

"Bella. It means beauty in Italian."

"Oh, right, sorry. Yeah, I'm okay." Honestly, I was anything but okay.

The dog laid its head on my lap while I read my book.

"Lupin." Someone said behind me.

I cannot get one fucking minute to myself, can I?

"What do you want, Malfoy?"

"Heard you were trying out. Flint told me to tell you the he wants to see you in an hour."

"Thanks, I guess." I said getting up, not even realizing the dog was gone.

I walked to my room and put my hair into a braid. I grabbed a broom from the supply closet because I didn't have one of my own at the moment.

"You're here, finally." The person I assumed was Marcus Flint said. He was tall, had black hair and some messed up teeth.

"I was told to be here by 5. It's 4:50."

"I don't like the attitude."

I laughed. "This isn't attitude. If you want attitude, just ask." I smiled up at him and tilted my head.

"Whatever. I'll throw the snitch while your eyes are closed, just find it. I'm timing you." And with that, he took the small golden ball and threw it in the air. I shut my eyes and waited for him to say go. He didn't.

"What are you doing, your timer started a minute ago?" I scoffed.

I got up into the air and circled the pitch about three times before a small glimmer caught my eye. I had my eye on the snitch for about a minute before I raced after it. It definitely didn't take long, but it took more than fifteen minutes. I floated down to the ground and handed Flint the snitch.

"Close your mouth, you look stupid." I said crossing my arms.

"That was incredible, Alice."

"Thank you, but seriously, close your mouth, it's weird."

"You're on the team. Draco's dad will probably send you a new broom, so expect that, I guess."

Yeah, Lucy is definitely not giving me a broom if he finds out I'm related to the Ali Potter he knew in school.

"Thanks, I'll get going now."

Not going to lie, Marcus Flint is a bit weird. I raced to Theo's dorm and opened the door.

"Oh, my Salazar. What is wrong with you?" Draco asked.

"I could ask the same, Bleach Blonde Barbie." I sent a death glare over to him as he was about to say something back. "Anyways, I made the team. Just wanted to tell you, Theo."

"That's great, I knew you could do it!" He leaped off his bed and gave me a hug. "You must be really good if he's already let you on the team."

"I mean, I did tell you I was practically the best seeker in the world."

"That you did."

I looked around the room to see Enzo, Blaise, Goyel, and Draco on their beds.

"So, what are you guys up to?"

"Nothing, just talking." Blaise said.

"So, are you all this boring, or should I move back to Ilvermorny because that's all anyone says when I ask them what's up."

"I'll come with. Let's pack." Blaise said standing up. I laughed at him.

Draco rolled his eyes and fell back onto his pillow. I walked over to Theo's bed, which was closer to the door, and sat down. "Come on, you have got to catch me up on Hogwarts drama. You've got to know something. Or at least tell me a funny story so I can make fun of you for it later." I pouted.

"Weasley and Potter say Sirius Black was inside the castle the other night." Enzo said.

"Really? What would he want? My bro- uncle and aunt's lives weren't enough?"

"Wait, you're Potter's cousin?" Draco sounded surprised.

"Um, yeah, Ali's my mum. Her and James were twins. My mum even introduced me as her daughter the first night at Hogwarts. Salazar, you're dull." I said shaking my head.

"You're a Lupin?" Theo asked.

"Of course, why?"

"I thought you'd be in Gryffindor." Enzo said.

"You'd think, but I'm more like my mother than Harry is like his dad."

"You're a spitting image of her too, except for the scars. Where'd she get them anyways?"

"A classmate attacked her in school with a spell he created." I hoped she didn't tell her students about what happened, or at least told them the same thing.

"Do you think we might know who they are?"

"I mean, you definitely know him, but I won't tell you who."

"Why not?" Blaise whined.

"Because."

"That's not a good enough answer."

"It should be."

"But it's not." The room erupted in laughter as Blaise continued fighting me about not telling them who gave 'my mum' those scars.

"Doesn't matter, I won't tell you. You get one guess, if it's wrong, you have to drop it, deal?"

"Ok. Was is Professor Lupin?"

I laughed. "No, you think my mum would've married him if that happened? Definitely not."

"Was it Snape?" Enzo asked.

"I told you one guess, then you had to drop it. You got your one, now you need to keep your end of the deal."

"Ugh, fine." Blaise scoffed.

"Any funny stories of my cousin?"

"Last year, he went into the Chamber of Secrets. Did you know he's a Parseltounge?" Enzo said, hoping to satisfy my request.

"He's a what?"

"He can talk to snakes."

"Yeah, I know what it means, I'm not Malfoy. I can't believe he is!"

"Hey!" Draco said realizing what I'd just said.

"That took an embarrassingly long time."

We all talked for a while longer until dinner rolled around. I told the boys I was going to go talk with my friends from other houses. Today, Cedric looked rather lonely.

I was going to put this part and the next one as one full chapter, but I decided that the limit to the amount of pages I was allowed to fill up was 8, and I accomplished that. Anyway, I want to give Ali some backstory to Harry and his two other years and this is the best way I could think of doing it. I don't think I'm going to have her find out by her friends again, it's just something she'll figure out eventually. I have a plan for that, it will probably not end up happening, buuuuut... The reason that plan won't go through is because I'm impatient as fuck. As I always say, the 'p' in my name stands for patience, which is why it's not there. Please vote, I'm kind of funny sometimes and I'm fucking up my sleep schedule and my work to write this fun little thing that I will probably be the only one to ever read all the way through. Sorry this author's note is really long. And as always, GO TO BED YOU MIDNIGHT GOBLINS. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7M 888K 200
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 3} It is a known fact that Crookshanks was helping Sirius Black to capture Pettigrew in his rat form, back in Harry Potter's third year at...
64.4K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
316 1 20
Kathleen Eleanor Lupin was the younger Twin sister of Remus Lupin and ever since the day she started attending Hogwarts with her brother, she managed...
234K 5K 42
*edited* Aliza Potter (twin sister of James Potter) is starting her first year at Hogwarts after being expelled from Beaxbatons school for mischievou...