Time Turned Marauder (oc vers...

By izzysreading5

James Potter's twin, Ali, accidentally manages to get herself stuck with her nephew who can't seem to keep hi... More

Introduction
Part 1~ 1975 Year 5
Part 3~ 1975 Year 5
Part 4~ 1976 Between Year 5 and 6
Part 5~ 1976 Year 6
Part 6~ 1976 Year 6
Part 7~ 1976 Year 6
Part 8~ When?
Part 9~ 1993 Year 3
Part 10~ 1993 Year 3
Part 11~ 1993 Year 3
Part 12~ 1993 Year 3
Part 13~ 1993 Year 3
Part 14~ 1994 summer
Part 15~ 1994 summer
Part 16~1994 summer
Part 17~ 1994 fourth year

Part 2~ 1975 Year 5

15 1 0
By izzysreading5

Lily, Tessi, and I walked to our dorm room together after the feast. As always, Dumbledore gave his speech. Don't go into the Forbidden Forest (directed at us), don't stay up past curfew (directed at us), and don't pull pranks (only added for us). Of course, as he was saying that I was already planning our first prank of the year.

------------

When we got to their dorm, I helped them unpack, then we just talked.

An hour later, I told the girls I was going to the boys' new dorm. I almost opened the door labeled '4th Year Boys,' but I stopped myself and opened the next door. They were all sitting on their beds with the trunks they brought still in the neat pile that Remus made almost three hours ago.

"Hey." I said barging into the room.

"Geez, you scared me." James yelled.

"Sorry, not sorry. So, how are all of you settling in?" I asked sitting down on Moony's bed.

Sirius smirked while looking between the two of us.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Padfoot!" I basically screamed at him. I got up and sat on James's bed instead. "Better?" I questioned.

"No." James cried.

"I didn't ask you, did I? Siri was looking at me like I'm about to snog Moony."

"I was thinking a lot more than that, actually." Sirius muttered under his breath. If looks could kill, he would've died right then and there, and I would've laughed at him. "Okay, okay. I get it, sorry."

"Well, I've got to go to my own dorm before Slughorn or Minnie realize I'm in here." I got up and opened the door. Standing there was none other than Professor Minnie McGonagall. "Hey, Minnie. Just had to drop something off for my brother. I'll get going now."

"Don't let me find you in here again, Ms. Potter." I nodded and sprinted towards the door out the common room. I saw the First years I probably traumatized of the train there.

"Sorry about earlier, by the way, kids" I yelled as I ran out the door with the Fat Lady on it.

I made it to the Slytherin common room a minute later. I said the password and stepped inside. I hated this room. It was so gloomy, too green, too big, it had a horrible echo, and Snivilus was there. I quickly ran to my new dorm that I wouldn't actually be sleeping in, but I had to make it look like the room wasn't completely abandoned. I unpacked and sat on my bed looking at a map my friends and I had created. We called it the Marauder's map. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" I whispered while pointing my wand to the map.

The once blank piece of parchment filled with a map of the entire castle. I saw all my friends' names on it. James, Peter, Remus, and Sirius were all in their dorm probably laying on their beds, Tessi was on the couch in the common room probably reading The Secret Women by Sheila Williams, and Lily was in the courtyard with Severus.

I wanted to go back to the Gryffindor common room, but I could see Minnie basically patrolling the entire room probably making sure I wasn't going to be able to sneak in. But what she didn't remember is that I'm Slytherin's seeker in Quidditch. I had my own broom, a large window I could open, and the boys did too.

I grabbed my Nimbus 1500, opened the window, and quietly sped towards the Gryffindor tower. Luckily, I glanced out the window when I was in the boys' dorm and remembered exactly where it was. I arrived in under a minute and tapped on the glass.

"Ali?" Peter shouted. I motioned for him to be quite and he opened the window.

"You idiot, Minnie could've heard. I saw her pacing the common room just before I left. She's making sure I'm not here." I informed them, climbing in through the window. I took out the map and pointed to where McGonagall was. Peter's eyes widened like he was shocked.

"So that's where the map went?" Sirius asked walking over to me yanking the parchment out of my hands. He made his way back to his bed, whispered 'Mischief Managed' and slipped it under his mattress.

I turned to Remus who looked tired and pale. Must be a full moon soon. He gets super groggy just before we have to go to the Shrieking Shack so he can transform safely and so no one found out he was a werewolf. I knew what he wanted because he always wants chocolate before full moons. He only wants to kill the dog that lives inside of him, poor guy. I wish he could've prevented himself from getting bitten somehow, or there was some type of cure, even relief from all these symptoms.

"When's the next full moon again?" I whispered to James and Peter who were still standing right next to me.

"Two days." James answered almost immediately.

"Makes sense. I wish we could do more to help him."

"Ya, if only we could get our hands on some Wolfsbane."

"Yeah."

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here." Moony said groggily.

"Sorry, Remus." I said walking over to him. I sat down on his bed giving him a sympathetic look. "It'll be okay, we're here for you, okay?"

He only nodded then said, "I'm just going to go to sleep, see you lot in the morning." I knew he wasn't actually going to get any sleep, so I just told the boys I'd get going so Remus could be left to a quite dorm.

----------------

In the morning, I woke up to see my roommate, Narcissa, had finally found our dorm. She was the only other girl in our year, so it has just been the two of us in a room for the past five years.

"Morning, Cissa" I tried to say, but I yawned, so it sounded more like 'morrrrrrrrr ssa' instead.

"Good Morning to you too, Ali." She laughed. We weren't close, but we were friends.

"How do you feel after a night out with Bleach Blonde Barbie?"

"Lucius, his name is Lucius. And I feel fine."

"Your neck would tell me otherwise, darling. So, I'm going to rephrase that question. Did you have fun with Bleach Blonde Barbie last night?"

"I hate you, and yes. I'm going down to breakfast. Will I see you there, or are you going to sit with your boyfriends?"

"No, I'm going with you, I need to remind Lucy that you won't be hurt, or I'll deal with him myself."

"You scare me sometimes."

"Thank you." I got up and got dressed quickly. I then muttered "cicatrix" with my wand pointed at Narcissa to get rid of the vibrant purple on her neck. There were probably others, but I don't want to hear about those.

We walked down to the Great Hall together. We went over to where Lucy- sorry, Lucius- Malfoy was sitting. Unfortunately, he was also sitting across from non-other than Severus Snape. I should've known, but I made a promise to Cissa that I will keep. So, against my will, I sat down next to him. Narcissa sat right across from me next to Lucy. A second later, Bellatrix Black, Narcissa's older sister, skipped over to our section of the table and plopped herself down next to me. She wrapped her arm around me, which made me a bit uncomfortable, but what can you do?

"Nice to finally see you over here, Potter. I don't like you hanging out with those boys from Gryffindor."

"Yeah, I was just going to eat breakfast here because I feel like the Slytherin table just has better food." Lie, Gryffindor's food was definitely better, even though both tables have the same food, it just tasted better.

"Then you should stay here more often. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful addition. Don't you think Lucius?" I had no idea what she was talking about, but I was terrified. Even Sirius said she was horrible, and they were cousins!

Luckily for me, my first class was on the other side of Hogwarts, so I told them I had to leave to get my books from my dorm, then get to Potions with Slughorn. I didn't mind his class, I really liked Potions, I just feel like he was a bit of a bore. I could never concentrate. It didn't help that I was seated next to James of all people. He might be the most annoying Potions partner in the history of Potion partners.

-------------

Potions class went by quickly, so did Muggle Studies and Divinations. Lunch was soon, so I went to meet up with Tessi and Lily in their dorm as usual. Except, the usual cheery and light mood in the girls' dorm had vanished. When I saw Lily curled in a ball crying into Tessi's shoulder, I knew right there and then that I had to keep a promise to either James or Severus, whichever one hurt her.

"Who?" I asked harshly.

"What?" Tessi asked.

"I asked 'who?' I need names now or I'm killing two people today." I saw red.

"Severus call-called me a mudblood" she cried. I stormed out of the Gryffindor tower and made my way to the large oak tree I knew he would be near.

"I'm going to kill him" I screamed as I approached a large group of students crowding around something, or someone, or someones.

"Nice one, James." I heard Sirius laugh. I knew exactly what they were doing when he said that.

"Move, now. I need to talk to him." I yelled as I pushed some second year out of my way. I looked up to see Severus hanging upside down from- nothing. I turned to see James pointing his wand at him. He must be doing that. "Put him down, James. Now." He opened his mouth to talk, but I gave him 'the I'm going to kill you look.' He backed off.

"Look who it is! The girl they're all dating!" Severus exclaimed. I then quickly walked over to him, grabbed his collar, and pinned him to the tree behind him.

"Do you remember what I said to you the first day of first year?" I asked somewhat calmly. I couldn't hear what was happening around us. I was focused on making sure Severus never fucks with my friends again. "Do you remember?" I repeated with more anger in my voice.

"No, how could I?" he spat.

"Let me remind you then. I said, 'if you ever hurt Lily, I will make sure you regret it, that's a promise.'" I raised my voice more than I should've, but everyone needed to know he was a horrible person. "And now that you hurt her, I will finally get to carry out my promise." He laughed in my face, then with a swift movement, I punched him. I don't know how long I pinned him to that old oak tree, or how many punches I delivered, but I didn't stop. No one tried to stop me for a long while. I was so angry. The only reason I stopped is because James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter pulled me off of him and held me back. I wanted to continue. I wanted to kill him. I needed to.

"Ali, stop it, you're going to kill him!" Someone yelled. I didn't know who it was. I didn't care.

"Good." I yelled back trying to loosen the boys' grip on me.

I eventually calmed down because the boys covered my view of Snape. I took a few deep breaths then walked off to clean myself up.

----------

After I cleaned up, I ran straight for Lily's room. I immediately sat down next to her and hugged her.

"What did you do, Ali?" Lily asked, "I heard screaming."

I smiled at the thought. "Don't worry about it, Lils. Snivilus will never hurt you again, I made sure of it."

Tessi gave me a confused look, then it finally clicked as she saw my bruised knuckles and the hint of anger in my eyes. I've never had to carry out a promise like that, but I'm glad it was Snivilus I got to beat the shit out of.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed writing it. I'll let you in on a little secret though, I really wanted to fight someone like this at my school today because he was pissing me the fuck off. Hope you all have a great day. Please go to sleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 29K 31
𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘓 | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the past and falls for her godfather - while ha...
449K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
66.1K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
2.3K 194 14
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ivory potter has adventures with the other children of the marauders, all while falling madly in love with her best friend ...