Time Turned Marauder (oc vers...

By izzysreading5

James Potter's twin, Ali, accidentally manages to get herself stuck with her nephew who can't seem to keep hi... More

Introduction
Part 2~ 1975 Year 5
Part 3~ 1975 Year 5
Part 4~ 1976 Between Year 5 and 6
Part 5~ 1976 Year 6
Part 6~ 1976 Year 6
Part 7~ 1976 Year 6
Part 8~ When?
Part 9~ 1993 Year 3
Part 10~ 1993 Year 3
Part 11~ 1993 Year 3
Part 12~ 1993 Year 3
Part 13~ 1993 Year 3
Part 14~ 1994 summer
Part 15~ 1994 summer
Part 16~1994 summer

Part 1~ 1975 Year 5

17 1 0
By izzysreading5

There was a knock at my door, a large banging sound, if you will. "Ali, hurry up, Padfoot is already packed and ready for us to pick him up." James yelled through the door. Sirius, or Padfoot, came from an entirely pure-blooded family of complete twats. His brother was alright, I guess. He was in my house, Slytherin, and one of my best friend's, Tessi, sister really fancied him to the point she had a notebook full of photos of him. It was quite pathetic actually.

"Coming, stupid!" I yelled back, pulling on a black dress that I hated. I had to wear it though because the Black's mother, Walburga, hated Gryffindors, my family specifically, and was very strict. When she had learned Sirius had been sorted into Gryffindor in first year, she sent him a howler. Poor boy is still scared by that. Anyways, that twat thinks I'm "the best thing that happened to the Potter Family since that grandfather of yours died." She's a total bitch, right?

"Don't call each other names like that, Ali!" my mum called out from the room next to mine. My mum, Euphemia, is one of the sweetest pure bloods you will ever meet. Maybe except Aurther Weasley. He's a bit weird though, always wants to talk about muggles. I mean I find them quite interesting too, but he only wants to talk about the use of some stupid muggle invention. His latest obsession is balloons.

"Sorry, Mum." I said opening up the door to my bedroom and stepping out. James was trying to write one last letter to Lily, the girl he had fancied since first year, before we all went back to Hogwarts in a few days. James gave his owl the now sealed envelope with probably another confession of love.

"Do you have your cloak, Prongs?" I asked. He only responded with a slight nod. "Okay, let's go then."

We, the amazingly smart and somewhat dim witted twins we were, came up with a game plan. I sent a letter to that bitch, Walburga, earlier in the week telling her I wanted to stop by to drop off some things for Regulus for his fourth year that might help him. She loved me because I was a pure-blooded Slytherin with money, so she quickly owled me back and I got the thumbs up to come over. I brought the books my parents bought me last year. I told her there were some helpful notes I wrote in there, spoiler, no there wasn't. Regulus, being the opposite of his mother, was told the plan and agreed to help because he hated hearing and seeing the shit their parents put Sirius through.

The plan worked perfectly. I went over to the Black's mansion and knocked on the door. James was right behind me under his invisibility cloak and snuck past Sirius's mother when the door opened. He ran upstairs careful not to make a noise and helped Padfoot get his stuff into the muggle car James and I found. I was obviously the distractor with Regulus. Safe to say our plan worked and we got Sirius out of that hell hole safely, Walburga didn't suspect a thing, and I got a new (and better) brother. I quickly left after I got the signal from Prongs that they were all set.

I practically ran out the door slamming it shut a little harder than needed and left. "Took you idiots long enough. Do you know insufferable that bitch is?" I asked jumping into the backseat with Sirius's owl.

"Yeah, I used to live with her, remember?" Sirius shot back. "Nice to see you too, mini Potter."

"Again, by two fucking minutes, Pads."

"Best two minutes of my life." James chuckled to himself and drove away. He did better driving back than he did on our way here. He only hit two mailboxes and drove off the road a few times.

Shortly after we left that stupid house, we arrived home. My mother was the first to greet Sirius, because she had been looking forward to him living with us for too long. She immediately showed him to his temporary room she had been working on perfecting for a month.

"You know he's only staying for three days until we go back, right mum?" I asked. She shot me a death glare as she motioned for my dad, Fleamont, to grab his trunk to bring to his room.

------------- (Symbol for time jump)

Three days after we brought Sirius to our house, we left for King's Cross station. We walked to the platform between Platform 9 and 10. I went first, because I'm the better twin obviously, followed closely by James, Sirius, and my mum. As soon as I passed the barrier, I saw my four best friends; Remus, who James, Sirius, and I called Moony, Peter, or Wormtail, Lily, and Tessi. Tessi's sister was there too, but she's not my friend, more like an annoying something-th wheel.

"Hey!" I yelled hugging Tessi. I then tackled Lily and asked, "So, how'd you respond to James's latest confession of love?" I pulled away from the hug looking in her green eyes waiting for a response.

"I said no again, obviously" Lily said looking over at my twin. I gave an approving smile then turned to Moony and Wormtail.

"Sup, losers. How was your summer?" I asked. I pulled them both in for a short hug then took a step back. I heard 'Meh, it was alright.' From both of them but I'm one hundred percent sure Remus talked for a full ten minutes about a book he read while I nodded.

"You weren't even listening were you?" Remus asked as we started walking towards the train.

"Aww, guys, Moony knows who I am!" I said in a high-pitched voice. Remus laughed a bit under his breath while looking down at the ground. He looked up while stepping onto the Hogwarts Express and led us to our usual compartment.

"Go away, stupid first years this is my compartment" I yelled.

"ALI!" Remus shot back.

"MOONY!" I quickly replied slipping into the now vacant compartment.

"Why do you do that every year anyways? You're early you could just move to the next one. I think I just saw those first years go into the neighboring one." Lily asked.

"Because THIS one is the same one we've sat in throughout Hogwarts, and I'm not about to change that." I cried. Lily was still standing in the doorway looking at me. I smiled at her as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay then. I'm going to go find Severus. See you all at Hogwarts." Lily turned around and walked off.

"Why does she always have to sit with Snivilus?" James pouted slouching back onto the seat.

"I know right? I mean, he's in my house and I still don't like that twat. Can't believe our Lily is friends with him."

"Maybe they're friends just like you and Tessi, Ali" Remus muttered while pulling out yet another book.

"It's different, Moony. Me and Tessi-" I started.

"Tessi and I." Remus corrected.

"Fine. Tessi and I are attached at the hip. And all you like her."

"What if I said I didn't?"

"Then you'd be wrong."

"But it's my opinion."

"Doesn't mean it's right."

"You are so stubborn, Ali"

"And you love that about me, Moody Moony." I sang.

"Could you two shut up and snog already?" I heard Padfoot ask. I whipped my head around to look at the amused Sirius who was now being attacked by James while Tessi laughed so much she looked ready to pop.

"Hahaha." I said looking at Sirius and Tessi. "And what about you two? Shouldn't you be married or something?" I looked at my flustered friend sitting across from me. I knew she had a crush on him forever. She told me in second year.

"Ali..." Tessi cried flopping down on her bed in her dorm room where I may or may not be having a sleepover every night without Minnie or Slughorn (head of Slytherin I think) noticing.

"Tessi..." I sang back.

"You were right. I do. I know I'm insane and you're either going to make fun of me or tell him. But I do, I can't deny it anymore." She said into her pillow. I knew exactly what she was talking about, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Sorry?" I asked with a grin plastered on my face.

"I like Sirius Black." She whispered into her pillow, then flipping over onto her back.

"Sorry, one more time?"

"I like Sirius Black, okay? You happy? Or are you going to make fun of me?"

"Of course, I'm going to make fun of you. But I'm glad I finally have the proof I need." I said getting up to walk out the door.

"Wait, what?" She questioned.

"Oh um. I will take you to the Three Broomsticks next year and buy us a few butter beers with the amount of money I'm about to go collect from James, Peter, and Remus."

"You bet on me?" she cried.

"No, bye." I yelled back as I ran down the stairs to the boy's dorm. I burst open the door labeled 'Second Year Boys.' "Two galleons, all of you." I screamed holding out my hand.

"You're kidding, really?" Peter snorted. I frantically nodded my head. The three boys groaned. Sirius slowly looked back at me. I knew exactly what he was about to ask, but I wasn't going to let him say anything.

"Don't worry about it, Siri. You'll figure it out soon enough." I turned and skipped out of the boy's dorm slamming the door. I put the coins into my pocket and smiled.

I also know that Sirius fancies Tessi too. I heard him talking to the boys after I left their dorm that night.

"What was she talking about?" I heard Sirius ask cautiously.

"Tessi f-" Peter started. I know James must have sealed his mouth with his hand because I heard a loud clapping sound then Peter let out a little whine.

"Nothing, mate, don't worry about it." James sort of yelled.

"Anything involving Ali and you three means trouble, so what was that?"

I burst into the room once again. "Tess fancies you, and we bet on it and I won. I also know you fancy her, so make a move you oblivious motherfucker." I spat quickly and slammed the door again. This time I really did walk off.

That happened, then the next morning James, Remus, and Peter thanked me, so that's all the proof I needed.

End of chapter. I hope you all liked that part. There is definitely more to come. If there are any mistakes like I forget to replace something with the thing that the oc likes or whatnot, please just tell me, I am literally just copying and pasting then replacing the names. Please don't forget to vote, it helps a lot. Go to sleep all you lovely people. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2K 110
Juliette Potter is finally at Hogwarts with her favourite person in the world, her brother! They have been together since the start of the time and n...
195K 9.9K 92
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...
444K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
104K 3.6K 31
It's been years since the famous Potter twins defeated Voldemort and won the Second Wizarding War. In between those years, Harry and Max Potter marri...