Oneshots- Season 1

Por nischay_slayypoint

Compilation of short stories featuring my all-time favourites Abhyudaya and Gautami from Slayy Point and Trig... Más

His Birthday❤
Unique Charm💗
Late Now, Not Forever💗
Reality Or Dream❤
A Love That Lasts💗
Love's Eternal Flame❤
The V Day- Part 1💗
The V Day- Part 2❤
Negligence Leads To Regret- Part 2🖤
Not an Update but an Important Request!!
Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai💗
Ideal Friendship❤
Mera Sukoon💗
Imperfectly Perfect❤
All Yours Forever💗

Negligence Leads To Regret- Part 1🖤

211 8 4
Por nischay_slayypoint

Hello everyone. Today's one-shot is little bit inspired by a story I read last night "Unkindled Love" by theloyalfanatic🌸 but based on me and my perspective of friendship with someone who once used to be my closest, loved one and ex best friend.

It's a very beautiful story packed with various emotions throughout and the way Kavya di has described the scenes and emotions of the central characters are just amazing💗

Do check out her profile and support her by following her and reading her stories.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The paths of Nischay and Rhymee met with each other last year (2022) when they returned back to their school after a two year quarantine because of a worldwide spread of a deadly virus Coronavirus or in short COVID-19 which was usually very fatal and would result in death of the beneficiary who would be diagnosed with it.

Keeping the safety of all the students in Rhymee's school in mind, the school authorities decided to keep the school premises closed until the spread and effects of the virus is brought down.

Time skips to 2 years later and finally, the virus was no more that serious and its harmful effects were pruned, so the school premises were opened. The news of the school getting re-opened made the students overjoyed and they all could not wait to be back to school. The same excitement and feelings of longing was with Rhymee.

The day of 2nd June 2022. The day of the school reopening. From the morning, Rhymee was on pins and needles with excitement which knew no bounds. Her mother and grandmother could notice her feelings and smiled internally on seeing her yearning to be back to her school as they knew how much she loved going there right from her childhood and how much she was disheartened on getting to know about the shutting of the school because of the quarantine.

Every day, night and moment of Rhymee's life was spent in her praying for the quarantine and the virus to be gone soon so that the school gets re-opened again and she could go back to her second home. And now, finally after 2 years, her hard-earned prayers came true and she could now go back to school and study peacefully, happily in her second home.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The moment Rhymee reached her school through her poolcar, seeing the gate wide open for its students, her eyes welled up in tears because of remembering how much she yearned to be back here.

My school in real life♡

Us as students with our beloved teachers♡

After having the school assembly, all the students were assigned to their classroom numbers by their respective class teachers. The students obeyed the instructions given by their teachers and quietly followed them to their respective classrooms.

After reaching her classroom which was room number 311 for class VIII-A, Rhymee was feeling peace and happy from her within and sat down on a bench, looking around to see whether her friends with whom she studied back in class V-B would be with her for this session as well. On seeing her childhood best friend Shova entering the classroom, Rhymee's happiness was on top notch and she waved at her hand to her friend to come and sit beside the former. Shova noticed Rhymee's hand and waved back, indicating that she was coming towards her but as there was quite a crowd of other students as well, Shova was not being able to get past it and come meet Rhymee due to which....

Someone else was able to get past the crowd and ended up sitting beside the seat to Rhymee occupying it which she had left vacant for her bestie Shova. This made Rhymee upset.

"Hey Mr. Go sit somewhere else. I had left this seat for my bestie to sit here with me. Not for a stranger like you." Rhymee said to the boy who sat beside her.

"But I have already made this seat mine. So, go tell your 'bestie' to sit somewhere else. I am not leaving from here." The boy said looking at her.

"But it is not right and besides, I don't think a girl and a boy can sit with each other, according to the school rules."

"Who cares about them? If our class teacher cares, then she may make us sit separately but personally, I don't care about those stupid guidelines regarding the seat arrangements."

Rhymee did not say anything else further. It was not that she felt inferior to the boy but she knew that talking to him to change his seat would be of no use as he was firm and sure of his decision to sit with her.

Author's Note: This is not real at all. In my school, it is strictly not allowed for a girl and a boy to sit together but as this is just a story, I thought of adding a twist of my own and so, made my characters sit together for the story to progress at a quicker pace😄

In reality, I did not sit with my now ex best friend. I had shared my seat with a newcomer girl who was my good friend once but now is such one whose face I cannot even bear to look at. Well, that is a whole new long story.

Anyways, back to the storyline.

The class teacher came to the class and at first glance, her eyes fell on Rhymee and the boy who were sitting together but she seemed not to have a problem with their seating arrangements and continued with her class.

She took the attendance roll call of everyone and told everyone to introduce themselves to one another as it was the first day of everyone after 2 years of quarantine back to school. Everyone gave an intro of themselves and Rhymee along with the boy also did the same.

"Hello everyone, good morning. My name is Rhymee Baruah and it's nice to meet you all. I missed coming to school very much and now, after coming back here, I feel very happy. I like singing, dancing, watching movies and listening music. I wish to become an architect one day like my mother wishes me to. Thank you."

"Well, hi to you all. I am Nischay Malhan and I like watching YouTube, drawing, spending time with my family and friends and watching movies specifically of action genre. And I wish to become a comic writer. Thank you."

After a few classes, it was the recess period which Nischay spent with his individual friends and Rhymee with hers. But she was constantly thinking something about him. As if she had met him before, quite some time back maybe but could not remember exactly where, how and when?

Her friends Ritam, Sonakshi (an actual b**ch in real life), Anusha and Shova noticed her getting distracted while they all were talking about something and so, Anusha asked Rhymee,

"Hey Rhymee. What are you thinking about? Is everything okay?"

The former flinched for a minute, "Yeah, I am fine. I am just thinking about something."

"About what?" Ritam asked.

"About Nischay. I feel like I have seen or met him before. He seems like someone familiar to me but I am not being able to figure out where, how and when I met him possibly?" Rhymee replied with sensible confusion and curiosity.

"Well, why don't we find out then?" Shova suggested.

"But what do I even ask him about? I haven't even spoke a word to him from this morning from the moment he sat beside me."

"Really? But why? He honestly looks so cute." Sonakshi said all of a sudden making everyone widen their eyebrows and look at her like-> 🤨

"Such nonsensical things you allow your mouth to speak of, girl." Rhymee said slightly rolling her eyes at her🙄

Just then, Ritam called Nischay unexpectedly who was talking with one of his friend while having his food.

Nischay turned around and asked from where he was,

"Yeah, what happened? Why are you calling me?"

"My friend Rhymee here wants to talk to you about something. Says that it's something important." Ritam said in a teasing tone, with an intention of teasing her.

"Oh well, let me wash my hands. Then, I will see what's the matter, alright?"

"Yeah, no problem bro." Ritam said smiling cheekily.

After Nischay went outside the classroom, Rhymee hit Ritam's arm roughly but not that much roughly.

"Owwww!! Bro!! Why would you do that?"

"Who told you to tell Nischay that I wanted to talk with him? God knows what he would be thinking."

"But I just...."

"Just shut up bro." Rhymee said shutting Ritam down.

"Hey guys. I am back. Rhymee, what did you have to talk to me about?" Nischay said coming towards the bench where they all were present.

"Umm, shall we head towards our bench if you don't mind?"

"Umm sure Rhymee. No problem."

Nischay and Rhymee headed towards their bench and sat down.

"You know, I feel like seeing or meeting you somewhere before. Like in our childhood. Do you have any idea?"

"Was your name by any chance Prachi?"

"Yeah, but how come you know that?"

Nischay did not say anything and hugged Rhymee tightly, making her immensely shocked and her eyes widen up in surprise. But unknowingly to her, her hands were around him hugging him back.

"Oh my goodness!! Yesssss!! I finally found my long-lost childhood best friend. I searched for you so long and finally I found you. I am so happy."

"You remember me? Us?"

"Ofcourse. You studied in Kidzee right? In your childhood?"

"Yes."

"That's where I was too and we both were each other's best friends. Don't you remember?" Nischay asked pulling away from the hug.

Rhymee took an observing glance at him, trying to study his facial structures and resembling him with the outlet of that little boy whom she often used to think about randomly. Then, something sudden clicked in her mind.

"Wait, aren't you the one who studied with me in class 2 as well?"

"Yeah absolutely, you're remembering?"

"Ofcourse Nischay. Oh my goodness, it feels so good meeting you after so long. How have you been?" Rhymee asked hugging Nischay once again.

"I've been fine but after meeting you, I feel very happy once again." Nischay said hugging her back.

Just then, the bell rang indicating that the recess period was over. Everyone went back to their seats, waiting for the next teacher to come and take her class.

Like this, the remaining 3 classes went by and after the 7th class, school was over. Nischay told Rhymee to wait for him near the school gate and she did as he told. After he came, Rhymee noticed him and both passed a soft smile at each other and started walking their way towards their respective poolcars.

Time skips to some months later.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Nischay and Rhymee had got very close to each other. Both used to spend their time talking with each other, about their childhood together, about their likes and dislikes and basically, about anything and everything with one another. When they would be with each other, no one else mattered. With time, Rhymee started considering Nischay as her best friend and Nischay also started feeling the same for her but both did not profess it. That is, until one day, when Rhymee was heading towards her second language class: Hindi, Nischay stopped her way and handed her a letter, gently patting her head before letting her leave.

This gesture of him made Rhymee confused but a lingering sense of curiosity arised in her mind regarding the letter he gave her. The first ever letter from Nischay in these 5 months. As the annual examinations were near and the syllabus was wrapped up, there was not much class work to do for the students. So everyone were utilizing the time in their own ways. Rhymee decided to open the letter and when she was doen reading the letter, her eyes were filled with tears. Happy tears. For he addressed himself as her best friend Nischay at the end of the letter.

Hey Geruah!! I mean Rhymee😂, as we are closest friends now, I wanna tell you something....

Thank you so much for being a special, closest and best friend of mine. You're the one with whom I can share everything and you always help me out from any problem. I needed a good friend like you🙂. Even Ritam and Adreeja don't know everything 'bout me (but yet they are my closest friends too). Anddd...Thanks a lot for motivating me which taught me great lessons and your mom is a sweet person. I hope we will be like this only. By the way, you're a badass girl too😈!! I've written this letter to you as a thank you and appreciation for always being by my side and supporting me.
Yeh dosti hum nahi chorenge....❤

Yours best friend,
Nischay☺

That day, after coming back to the main classroom at recess period, Rhymee spotted Nischay talking with some of their mutual friends. She quickly put her backpack on her bench and backhugged him while tears streamed down her face.
Nischay was caught off guard by this sudden move and turned around, facing towards Rhymee.

"What happened sweetheart? Why are your eyes watery?" Nischay asked in a gentle concerned tone cupping her face softly.

Author's Note 2: My ex best friend used to address me as his "sweetheart and darling" very often as a sign of his once love and affection for me.

"I read your letter and it was so heartwarming. You also consider me as your best friend?" Rhymee said and asked looking directly at him.

"Ofcourse, you have been the one with whom I could be my true self without any insecurity of judgment. You have been the one who has been my patient listener, the one to comfort me, the one to listen to my rants of the difficulties and my rough times. And also, importantly my shoulder to cry on."

"You're such a sweet and thoughtful person. I feel so happy and glad to have met you each day which goes by spending with you."

"Also, I had something special to tell you."

"Yeah, what is it?" Rhymee asked with a smile and one hand of hers rested on his cheek.

"I love you."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, don't you love me too as your best friend?"

"Oh yah, I love my friends and ofcourse you too. More now that you're my best friend🌸☺"

"I meant that only💗" Nischay said attaching his forehead to hers tenderly.

Some more time passes by and the annual examinations had also been over. Rhymee hoped to have Nischay with her in the new session as well as he had become not just her best friend but one of her close and loved one as well by now. Finally, the day of the result arrived. 25th March 2023.

Rhymee had passed class VIII-A with good scores and her desired stream: Science in class IX-B. She noticed that all of her good friends were promoted to her class only. Now, all she hoped was to see him promoted to the same class too.

After Nischay got his result, he took a look at his report card and found out that he had also passed and was promoted to class IX-B with his stream: Science. A wave of overjoyment rushed in through him and he quickly made his way towards Rhymee, hugging her tightly with happiness. She was taken aback by his sudden gesture but was also happy seeing his happiness and hugged him back tightly.

"I passed. I got promoted my darling. Now, you and me will be together for one more session. Are you excited?"

"Yes, my dear. Ofcourse."

Everyone got their results one by one and the day came to an end. The parents of the students were waiting anxiously for the results of their children's performance and one of them was Rhymee's mother as well.

After some time, she noticed that her daughter was coming towards her with a huge smile plastered on her face in a quite rushed pace out of excitement. Along with Rhymee, her mother could see Nischay as well with her, both holding each other's hands and smiling looking at her at one look at one another.

"Mom, I passed and I got science☺🤩"

"Really Golu? Wow, I'm so happy and proud of you❤" Rhymee's mother said hugging her.

"Mom, here's Nischay. He also passed with me and will be with me in the next class as well. Isn't it a happy news?" Rhymee said excitedly.

Rhymee's mother smiled looking at Nischay as she knew him from both of their childhood.

"Hello aunty, how are you?"

"I'm fine Nischay, what about you? And congratulations for your results. I am happy for you."

"Thank you aunty, it means a lot☺"

2 months later.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The next session 2023-2024 had commenced from 14th April of class IX-B and Rhymee and Nischay continued to be the bestest of best friends but this time, they did not sit together but with their own individual other best friends.

The friendship, love and affection continued growing between the both of them and when it was the day of the school excursion, Nischay and Rhymee spent the whole day together, exploring the open beautiful place holding each other's hands and playing multiple types of outdoor games.

All was fine and good between them until the day of February 2nd, 2024 when Nischay returned to school coming back from his trip to Puri with his family and did not speak a word to Rhymee during the recess which surprised her and made her wonder 'what might have happened with him that he was behaving this way?'

At one instance, Nischay came towards Rhymee and sat beside her which was how they used to spend the time at recess together and everything started seeming normal to her until Nischay did not say that one thing which she never once expected to hear from him atleast and would often get scared of.

To be continued👀

Stay tuned🙌🏻

-Moonlight

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 180 5
❝ show me some dear lovin' ❞ [ VARIOUS BLUE LOCK X READER ] © iliverae 2024 every word is handwritten by me, please do not repost without permission...
13.4K 515 13
This is my first ff ever so please dont judge. it's about my favorite YouTubers slayy point ❤ disclaimer - this is just fiction and just my imaginat...
7.3K 244 24
A CUTE LOVE STORY OF OUR BELOVED CONTENT CREATORS AND RUMOURED COUPLE ABHYUDAYA AND GAUTAMI AKA SLAYY POINT 💖❤.
10.6K 569 17
Abhi and Gautami are very known content creators who make hilarious . They both are really good friends LIKE best friends . SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO...