The Heartless Billionaire (EB...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains Mature Scenes, and lots of swearing. LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK... More

A Letter from the Author
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Accident and the Funeral
Chapter 2: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 3: Facing your Fears
Chapter 4: The First Day with the Brute!
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: The Choice (Resisting Love)
Chapter 7: Life Without Love
Chapter 8: The Charity Ball
Chapter 9: Loving you secretly..
Chapter 10: Two Broken Heart
Chapter 11: The Confession of two hearts
Chapter 12: The new found friendship
Chapter 13: The blissful relationship
Chapter 14: Love is in the Air
Not an Update
Chapter 15: Party with Friends
Chapter 16: The Conflict between the sexes
Chapter 17: When Pride Takes Over
Chapter 18: The mistakable Deception
Chapter 19: Coming Back
Chapter 20: The Surprise Visit
Chapter 21: Love Hurt
Chapter 22: Love is a cycle..
Chapter 23: The Business Condition
Chapter 24: The Heartless Goodbye
Chapter 25: Escaping Reality
Chapter 26: The Wedding
Author's Note
Chapter 27: Tracking her down
Chapter 28: The familiar feelings..
Chapter 30: The Wedding Arrangement
Not an update
Chapter 31: The Wedding Day
Epilogue
A Bonus Chapter: The Runaway Bride

Chapter 29: The Sudden Proposal

153K 4.5K 313
By MsDreamerGirl84

"The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love." - Jean de la Bruyere

(Unedited)
Lauren's POV

I was looking at Ashley. She was smiling widely as she is approaching me. She looks so excited and glowing.

"Lauren!" Ashley called out and she ran to me. I wanted to ran and meet her but I felt like my body was frozen and my foot was glued on the ground, with my mouth hanging open.

Am I dreaming? And why is she here?

Then behind her was Mario looking so happy with... "Zandros.." I murmured incoherently, following behind Mario, while approaching me a bit farther from Ashley.

I was so drowned with that familiar feelings that rushed throughout my body, whacking my entire system. I just felt Ashley's limbs bump into mine and she was hugging me so tight.

"My god, we were so worried at you.. Well, Zandros was very worried. He almost lost his sanity, and even had to ruined our peaceful life to help him find you!!" Ashley rambled ceremoniously. I felt my hands giving back her hug with my eyes glued on Zandros. He looks like he lost a bit weight, but he's still as sexy devil as he is before. Handsome and still irresistable. My heart still aches for him. Badly.

Ashley pulled away and her two hands rested on my shoulders.

"Your skin turned into tan missy.. I'm so jealous.." Ashley commented with her eyes shining with joy.

"Stay here in two months and you'll get this color more tan than I got now.." I smiled bitterly, still conscious with Zandros burning eyes staring at me, boring holes in me.

Then Mario dropped the luggage, and pulled me into a tight hug that I thought I'm going to lost my oxygen.

"Why didn't you tell me you're going somewhere else?" he whined then he pulled me out of his hold.

"I need an escape right? so I thought it better be not known, including you!" I chuckled softly, trying to relax myself.

Then I looked at him. Those longings that his eyes didn't hide, the same feelings I had tried to ignored. We were both too drowned in our eyes that I didn't notice Ash and Mario move back and just watch us.

I wanted to ran unto his arms and feels his strong arms around my body. I wanted to hear his voice, when he said I love you to me. I wanted to kiss his lips and taste him. I wanted to drown myself with his scent.

Damn! I always wanted him!!

"Hi!" Zandros smiled warily after a long silence with just our eyes locked.

"Hi." I smiled back. My heart was pounding loudly inside my chest. I unconsciously looked down on his fingers and I didn't see any ring. Then I looked back on his face questioningly, with my eyes confused, forehead furrowed.

"I'm not married. Ayumi ran away." he replied with so much happiness.

Why would he be happy?

"I don't understand!" was all I said, mumbling audibly. Zandros walked closer to me. I could now smell his familiar scent that always drove me to insanity.

"Ayumi doesn't like being controlled by her father, that's why she decided to ran away instead of marrying me." he explained.

Then he paused, without breaking his gaze on me. "I love you Lauren. And I want to marry you!!" He said bluntly. He looks like he can't take it anymore.

My eyes widened when his words sunk in my head.

Did he just said he wants to marry me??

I looked deep into his eyes..

I felt that feelings too. I thought our emotions just suddenly connected. He don't want to lose me as I don't want to lose him. I could feel that straining feelings that he was trying to conceal, but the strong feelings emerges and drowned the only pride left.

I felt it. He can't live without me as much as I can't without him. It seems like the feelings we both felt was more potent, stronger than before.

------
Zandros' POV

I saw her look frozen with her doe eyes turned wide like a saucer.

"You're kidding right?" she murmured.

"I'm not Agapi Mou! I can't wait any longer. We can marry here!!" I stated seriously pouring all my heart into it.

"But.. but-"

-----
Lauren's POV

"Please tell me you didn't find a guy, that your heart is still mine!" he begged cutting me off. He walked closer more and his hands soon curled around my body pulling me closer. When our body touch, those familiar tingling sensations erupted like a volcano, spreading throughout my body, in every cell. The feeling of security when he's holding me was all I needed.

My home!

God, I love him so much!! And just like my body had its own mind, my hands automatically snake around his waist and I just let myself drowned with his sexy scent. He was kissing my head so delicately, like I was a glass.

"When you left, I thought I died that day!" I heard him said, with his voice full of sadness and pain. "I thought, this day would never come." he added hurtfully. "Please tell me I still own your heart!" he begged.

I looked up to his eyes.

"It was always yours Zandros!" I smiled. There's no point to deny it! I'm done waiting or escaping. I love him and he deserve to know.

He bent his head and kissed me feverishly, like there's no tomorrow, pouring all that longings and the time we have been apart, and I kissed him back with the same passion and intensity.

"That's it! Please let's leave before the boat left us here!!" Ashley begged. We both pulled ourselves away from each other and look at Ashley. Zandros hand was still around my waist. I wanted to laugh at Ashley's aura but she will just get more piss. And I don't want to piss her off.

Ashley was looking a bit annoyed and impatient. He hands was resting on her hips.

"My flight is in an hour!" I mumbled, when I remember the plane.

"Forget about your flight.. Zandros plane is over there." Ashley said as she pointed at the elegant plane, looking out of place with the other charter jets of Tahiti.

"Please, let's go!" Ashley said again for the nth time, then she tug Mario's hand and they both walk ahead of us to the boat, that will take us to the same resorts I came from.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked curiously, when it dawned on me why they are here.

"I had to track you down. I was so worried when my men can't find you and thank God, Demetrio's friend was too genius. He found your exact location when you used your credit card at St. James." he grinned widely.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrow in exasperation.

"I'm sorry but I have to. I was so worried." he explained apologetically, trying to explain his side.

"Haven't you thought that I may not want anyone to know where am I?" I challenged irritatedly.

"Still you made us all worried Agapi Mou!" he murmured with his two hands around my waist pulling me closer.

"I ha-" I didn't finished my words when his mouth captured mine. And as usual my whole resolve crumbled down, and my whole body melts. I just felt my hands curling around his neck. We were so oblivious around us. The feelings we both felt is palpable.

And all that questions and irritation had drowned with the kiss and all I could think was how I missed his lips, his touch, all of him!!

"You haven't answered my question agapi mou, will you marry me?" he asked tenaciously. His eyes was sparkling with love and hope.

"Are you sure it's what you want?" I asked teasingly. He groaned.

"Yes!" he replied passionately.

"If ever we have some misunderstanding, will you talk to me instead of running away again?" I asked challengingly. He grinned.

"I will never make the same mistake again! NEVER! Promise!" he said in his serious tone.

"Yes, I will! I will marry you Mr. Mailov!" I said with full blown smile and I stood on my tippy toes and kiss his lips passionately.

"Will you two love birds continue that later!!!" Ashley yelled loudly, looking very annoyed. Everyone chuckled as they looked at us amusingly. I felt my cheeks blushed.

"Let's go!" Zandros chuckled boyishly and he took my luggage, holding two luggages, walking to their direction.

-----
Zandros' POV

My hand never left her small waist feeling so scared that she might be just a hallucination. When she said yes to my proposal, I was so happy. It wasn't my intention to propose at that moment, because I always wanted to propose to her in a very decent unique way, but I guess there are some things that I couldn't control and that one thing for sure is my feelings, my head, when I'm around her.

The smile plastered in my face.

I will talk to the receptionist today and tried to settled the wedding. I had to make a lot of calls. This was a sudden vacation and I haven't informed my managers, Cassandra and Andreas.

It's so funny that the two had fallen in love and quietly got married without my knowledge. Just when my engagement with Ayumi was announced that's when they told me their secret wedding.

I wasn't much too engaged to their talk that day, because I was too focused with the thoughts of being trapped in an arrange marriage.

"How's Tata, Chrissy and Uncle Vladimir?" I heard her asked. I looked on her beautiful brown orbs.

-----
Lauren's POV

"Dad was getting crazy when he can't find you." he chuckled. I raise my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"He had you followed and someone is watching you and relaying it to him." Zandros explained nonchalantly.

"Really?" I blurted out, not pleased.

"I'm sorry. He thinks he had too, because he cared for you and he said he treated you as one of his, that's why.." he elaborated further, trying to make it sense to me.

"And why would he do that to me? And not to you and Chrissy?" I asked incredulously.

I can't believe he's a total freak.

"Oh believe me Agapi Mou.. We were also spied.." He smiled with full of meaning that I pick it up right away.

"Oh God! He's a total freak. I didn't know he was too strict!!" I murmured coherently.

------
Zandro's POV

"Believe me, I had a suspicion, he had something to do why Ayumi ran away.." I quipped as I looked over the sea. The water was beautiful. Very vibrant.

It's really neat how every hotels come and get you, by boat.

I've known this place before. I just never went here. I've heard many compliments and feedbacks from my business partners who came to visit here, mostly on their honeymoons or wedding anniversaries.

I did some research too. The unspoiled coral reefs and lagoons that make up the captivating views around French Polynesia have remained virtually unchanged since 18th-century sailors first reported sightings of these stunning islets. Making the most of the spectacular vistas.

The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa is located on 17 waterfront acres. Guest accommodations are in thatched-roof Polynesian-style bungalows scattered in lush tropical gardens and across the turquoise water. The natural splendor invites such activities as kayaking, outrigger canoeing and catamaran cruises. The serene Manea Spa also takes inspiration from the unique setting, offering such treatments as hot volcanic stone healing and taurumi barefoot bodywork.

"Why did you say that?" she asked still looking bewildered.

"She called me one day to confirm the wedding is on and even help me to secure all the contracts and I remember 3 days before the wedding, when we had our rehearsals, Dad talk to her in a very private.I don't know what Dad said, but before our wedding she ran away, and left a letter to her Dad." I explained. Until now it puzzles me. I didn't hear anything from Anderson either. Because after the wedding is off, I focused on finding Lauren and on the project in Dubai. Plus orienting my managers for the expansions in Asia.

"Have you talk to him?" she asked after a long pause.

"No. Because it doesn't matter to me. If ever he did it, I had to thank him!" I looked at her and smiled. I pulled her closer to me. She leaned her head on my chest and I kissed her head.

"I love you Lauren!" I murmured to her ears and she looked up and smiled.

"I always do love you Zandros!" she responded and we kissed briefly.

Ashley and Mario was seated a bit farther from us and was both looking out the water, admiring the beautiful view ahead of them.

If this is all a figment of my imagination then I don't want to end it!!

-----
Lauren's POV

Ashley and I was standing a bit father from Mario and Zandros as they both checked in. And I don't know what took them so long.

"I'm glad we found you.." Ashley beamed happily at me. "That guy is crazily in love with you missy! I never thought this day would come. That elusive man is finally like any other normal guy!" Ashley chuckled with her eyes dancing with happiness.

"You think he is?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Jeezzz.. Tell me if he's not crazy to come to London and dragged me to New York and almost killed my fiancee just to get an information of where on earth are you.. My poor fiancee he was too surprised that you weren't in Maldives. He was very worried too." Ashley mused.

"Oh.. I'm sorry for the havoc I have caused." I apologized. I felt guilty all of a sudden.

"No.. no.. no! You see, because of you, Mario and I had to get a free vacation on one of the tourist destination I had on my bucket list!!" Ashley grinned broadly.

"You can afford it I know!" I rolled my eyes.

"It's better when it's free you know?" she chuckled teasingly. I chuckled too.

"So what did he told you? Did he proposed yet?" Ashley asked curiously.

"Yes!" I replied happily.

"I knew it!!!! I saw that look, the same look Mario gave me, when Mario and I had lunch, as I waited for my flight that night to London." Ashley exclaimed joyously.

"Really?" I asked feeling amused.

"Yeah. I knew he won't prolong it!!" Ashley chanted grinning cheekily.

"He said, he's going to arrange our marriage here.. Why don't you guys married here too?" I suggest when I thought about it. Ashley's eyes sparkled and widened as a button.

"That's a good idea. I'll tell Mario! Instead of waiting two more months.. and the preparations are too complicated and stressful." she beamed and she grimaced at the last words.

"Perfect. I'll mention it to Zandros. It would be a double wedding with honeymoon at once!!" I giggled. Then soon we are both giggling when the two man approaches us with curious look.

Then four crews approached us and carried our luggages. We thank them then Zandros snake his hand around my waist. I saw Mario did the same to Ashley.

"Let's go. I can't wait to see our bungalow. We are at 50. Mario and Ashley is at 49." he explained with his eyes beaming at me.

"Gorgeous!" I exclaimed happily.

Not long we are walking to the planks I'm so so familiar with and to the number 50 bungalow. We were too distracted with the views ahead of us as we stop occasionally and admire the view. Ashley was so ecstatic.

"Let's leave them here!" Zandros murmured in my ears and it tickled me. I giggled and nod. I wanted to have him alone. Suddenly, a shiver runs down my spine and made me excited with the anticipation of having him alone, without Ashley interrupting our moments.

After like a decade we found our bungalow and it's at the very end. The water is not as shallow as the water in my previous bungalow.

Zandros unlock the door excitedly and then push the door open and he let me in first and then he followed. Our two luggages are already inside. He suddenly wrapped his hands around me and pulled me closer.

"Don't you want to explore the place first?" I asked, trying to ignore the electrifying feelings with his touch.

"I wanted to explore you first!" he murmured and he kissed the crook of my neck. I could feel my body being melted.

Then in a seconds, he was carrying me inside the bed.

"Ashley and Mario must be waiting for us.." I remarked when he lay on top of me. He groaned.

"She's annoying and she never stop talking.." Zandros complained. "Besides, they understand we need some peace. Mario will take care of her!" Zandros grinned wolfishly.

Oh God, his handsome face never left my memory. His eyes who could see my soul, I had been dreaming every night. I cupped his face with my two hands.

"I thought I would never hold you again!" I murmured. I could feel the tears starting to welled under my eyelids. I felt suddenly emotional.

"I felt the same way Agapi Mou. I thought I would never hold you again!"Zandros murmured and he captured my lips and I let myself drowned with out emotions and the longings we both felt for our long absence.

"I missed you so much." he whispered, then he kissed me again.

I curled my hands around his neck and kissed him. He grinned after. We were so lost kissing when his phone rang. I groaned in disapproval. He ignored it but the phone was ringing incessantly.

He reluctantly pulled out the phone out of his pocket and he rolled on my side. I was resting my head on his shoulder with my hand resting on his chest.

"Zandros." he snapped. Then his forehead furrowed.

"Yes Dad. I have her with me." he said a bit annoyed.

"What?" he suddenly blurted out..

I rolled on top of him and hovered over him, looking curiously at him.

I couldn't still hear his voice.

"So you're here by tomorrow then.." he suddenly remarked looking a bit surprised.

"Ok. I'll booked yours then. With Chrissy and Isaac?" he asked, the crease on his forehead doubled.

"Isaac is with Chrissy?" I mouthed. He nods and his free hand rested on my waist.

"I'll see you tomorrow then Dad.!" Zandros listened for another sseconds then he hung up the phone.

"Isaac is with Chrissy?" I asked again. Isaac should be in New York. Then I remember about the His'n'hers. "What about the company? Mario is here?" I got out of his body and sat on the bed beside him.

"You have a very good managing team. Mario can call them anytime. A few months won't bring the company bankrupt." he explained then he grab my hand and pulled me again on top of him. I felt relieved after.

"Is Isaac and Chrissy dating?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. Two days after you left, Isaac surprised Chrissy. She was very happy and they announced one day that they are in relationship." he explained briefly, then he kissed me again. He pushed my body gently on the bed and he rolled on top of me.

"Now, let's talk about us!" he grinned mischievously, with his eyes darkened with something more meaningful that only me could give meaning.

"What do you want us to talk Zandros?" I purred sexily, as I snake my hands around his neck.

"This.." then he dipped his head and soon I was tasting his addicting lips once more.

-----

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

A/N: Who wants them to marry at Bora Bora?...

I DO! lol..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 248K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
79.9K 2.1K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...
5.5K 582 26
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...
9.6K 392 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...