Letters From Bali

By tarafrejas

Kiwan and Marie write letters to their loved ones. This is fanfiction inspired by the movie "My Name is Loh K... More

Tuesday, May 21st
Monday, June 3rd
Wednesday, August 14th
Sunday, December 1st
Tuesday, December 31st
Friday, February 14th

Friday, October 25th

20 1 0
By tarafrejas

Omani,

Marie told me today that her father decided to spend the holidays with us, and now I find myself daydreaming of a universe where you can do the same.

But Instead of you cooking for me, I'm going to let you sit back and relax while I prepare a bountiful feast. I'd ask Marie to take you to her favorite spa so the two of you can enjoy relaxing massages, manicures, or even a nice new haircut. At night, we could go on a picnic by the beach, feeling the warm sand around our toes and the cool breeze on our faces. We'd exchange stories—you and me, and Marie and her father—and share drinks under the moonlight. There'll be laughter for sure. Maybe even some music.

I feel an ache in my heart as I write this, and I'm not quite sure if it's because of longing or guilt. 

Maybe it's both.

It's been almost four years, omani...and even now, as I live an unimaginably charmed life, I sometimes wonder if I deserve it more than you. 

I hope you know that I try my best every day to live to the fullest. To love to the fullest. 

Missing you a little more today.

--Kiwan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
793K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...