My Duckling - Lucifer x Fem...

By lesbiansforlucifer

The day after you have joined the Hazbin Hotel, was the day that the King of Hell, Lucifer aka Charlies fathe... More

𝟏 . 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟐 . 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟑 . 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝟒 . 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊
𝟓 . 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟔 . 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝟖 . 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

𝟕 . 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

1.2K 37 43
By lesbiansforlucifer

Y/N POV

I feel myself waking up from my sleep as I slowly open my eyes. I look around to see that the walls were a different colour than mine and the furniture has moved. Then it hit me, Im not in my own room.

I sat up straight quickly as I looked closely around the room, then I noticed.. a rubber duck on the desk. My eyes widen as I seen it and thats when I found out what room Im in.

"Holy shit I'm in Lucifer's room."

The first thing I did was checked if I was still wearing clothes, which I was, thank satan. I sighed in relief as I quietly got out of bed, noticing that Lucifer wasnt in the bed with me. Huh, weird. I looked around more, spotting Lucifer out on the balcony with his rubber duck pajamas. I chuckled at the sight of it and quietly walked over to the entrance.

Y/N - "Nice pjs."

I said to him. He flinched at the sight of my voice and turned around, his face softening at the sight of me.

Lucifer - "Thanks. How did you sleep?"

Y/N - "Better then most times."

I admit, it was probably one of the best sleeps I ever did. He chuckled as he looked back out to the daylight city. I walked over to him and leaned against the rain. It felt weird knowing that I just ended up in his room without me knowing what happened, it just felt off.

Y/N - "Um, do you have any chance on how.. I ended up in your bedroom? Because I forgot.."

Lucifer - "You ended up falling asleep while we hugged."

My eyes went wide, feeing a bit of heat run up my face as I start to remember what happened last night.

Y/N - "Really?"

Lucifer - "Yeah, it was honestly quite adorable."

I felt my face heat up yet again but even worse this time. I gave him an awkward smile, obviously being flustered by his comment.

Y/N - "Thanks.."

I muttered, averting my gaze from, all embarrassed. He chuckled as he looked back out to the city, in awe. After about a minute of silence, I looked at him, admiring how pretty he was before breaking the silence.

Y/N - "Sooo.. does this mean we're official?"

I asked softly. He put his gaze on mine, a little bit surprised. I can see a tiny tint of red on his cheeks, he looked pretty cute honestly.

Lucifer - "Do you wanna make it official?"

He asked me. I swear my heart was about to explode at that moment. I slowly nodded and smiled. He gently placed his hand over mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach again.

Lucifer - "Then it's official."

TIMESKIP TO OUTSIDE

As I walk out of the hotel, I see many citizens of Cannibal Town. Some with angelic spears and some with nothing but their mouths. I found it a little bit weird but they ARE cannibals so I wont judge them.

I look down to my outfit and see that I wasn't wearing my usual. I would usually wear a red and black suit but now Im wearing a black dress shirt with a red skirt and a white corset. My hair was done up half-back with my makeup done, but not too much to overdo it. Personally I think I look very nice.

I look around to find the others and I cant seem to find them anywhere. I guess I walked out earlier then expected. I then decide to lean again the hotel walls outside, waiting for the others. "I wonder if the others will wear different outfits like I am.." I thought.

A few minutes later, I see Charlie, Vaggie and Sir Pentious in completely different outfits. My eyes lit up as I seen their new fits. I walked up to them, wondering what they're talking about.

Y/N - "Hey guys!"

I yelled out to them. They turned my way and I seen Charlies eyes lit up.

Charlie - "Hey! Oh my gosh, I LOVE your outfit! Its so pretty!!"

Y/N - "Thank you! I can say the same about your guys outfits!"

I say to them. All of them smiled softly from what I said.

Charlie - "Thank you!"

Y/N - "Your welcome. Also, have you seen the others by chance?"

Charlie - "Nope, but my dad did tell me he's got some business in another ring so he'll join us later. For the others, I have no clue."

I nodded in understanding. As I wait for the others, I notice that Alastor is at the rooftop. My eyebrows furrow in confusion as I spotted him.

"The fuck is he doing up there.." I thought. I suddenly seen a portal open in the sky and my eyes widened. I quickly took out my angelic gun and yelled out to the others.

Y/N - "THE PORTAL TO HEAVEN OPENED."

I yelled out. Everyone turned to me than the portal, crowding together infront of the hotel. I heard Angel and Husk rush out of the hotel in new outfits with their weapons.

I looked around and everyone was suddenly standing around me, with their angelic weapons. I smirked at them and then looked back up to the portal up in the sky, seeing multiple exorcists fly down to Hell from Heaven.

Charlie - "Lets fuck them UP!!!"

She shouted, bringing her shield up in the air while the others run off to attack the exorcists.

As I run off to attack, I see multiple exorcists coming our way so I take out my angelic gun, load it with angelic bullets and shoot them. I see Angel and Cherri in the distance shooting and blowing up many exorcists from afar.

I chuckled at them before turning my head to see that an exorcist is about to attack. Before I could shoot, the exorcist tackled me to the ground and attempted to stab me with their angelic spear. Before they could, I took the spear from them and ended up stabbing them.

After I did that, I push them off me and got up from the ground, taking the angelic spear with me. I walked away and noticed that Charlie and Vaggie were talking to eachother while fighting.

Y/N - "HEY VAGS!"

I yelled out, running over to them. They turned to me and went wide eyed.

Vaggie - "Y/N! Are you alright?"

Y/N - "Yeah, Im fine! Just wondering if you want another spear, since I don't know how to use it."

I asked, bringing up the spear in my hand. Vaggie's eyes lit up and took the spear from my hand.

Vaggie - "Fuck yeah! Thanks Y/N."

Y/N - "YOUR WELCOME!"

I yelled out, running off to go fight more exorcists.

As I ran off and shot more exorcists, I quickly realized that I was out of ammo. "Shit.." I thought, quickly running inside the hotel to retrieve some ammo, not even noticing the few exorcists following you.

I got to my room, shutting the door behind I as you felt the door forcefully be opened by the exorcists following you. I fell to the floor as I saw the exorcists, smiling mischievously at me.

Exorcist 1 - "Well, look who it is.."

They mumbled, crouching down to me as they brought their spear to my throat, barely touching it. My breathing got caught in my throat as I started to breathe heavier.

As they were about to slice my neck, I took their spear and stabbed them in the stomach, quickly pushing them off me and fought the other exorcists.

I was able to kill two of them but the third one has sliced my leg open, making me fall down and yell in pain. The exorcist laughed at me and kneeled down to me, smirking mischievously.

Exorcist 3 - "What? Dont tell me youre scared.."

They spat out, hovering their spear over my stomach. Before their they could stab me, I rolled over and got up, pushing them to the ground and stabbed them in the chest.

I felt my breathing get heavier at the sight of me stabbing them. I slowly took the spear out of their chest and walked over to my drawer, getting more angelic ammo, loading it into my gun and running out of the room.

As I was running in the hallway to get back outside, I felt the building rumble violently, the walls collapsing every second. I then realized that Adam has used his powers to chop the whole hotel in half, leaving the building to crumble into nothingness.

Y/N - "Shit.."

I whispered, looking around frantically, trying to find a a place to escape this mess. A few brinks fell on top of me, leaving me pinned to the ground with multiple pieces of rubble planted on me, unable to move or get back up.

I suddenly see the ceiling collapse and fall on top of me, leaving me to scream in pain. My breathing got heavier as I felt blood oozing out of my legs, my arms and my head. I tried moving but the pain was unbearable so I had to be left there, all alone to die.

AUTHORS NOTE

hi yall 😻 sorry for no update in a while. school has been really hard and i needed to catch up. ANYWAYS THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH FOR 3K VIEWS?! WHAT THE FUCK THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 486 11
"Y'know Lucifer's girl? Well she's becoming a pain in the ass trying to "rehabilitate sinners so they get redeemed into Heaven" blah blah blah." He s...
10K 160 42
Youve had a traumatic childhood or technically, LIFEHOOD. Now you die and have to try to live through a new hell hole.. GOOD LUCK!
4.1K 99 8
Your hands shook violently as you held the blood stained knife, covered in blood and hyperventilating rapidly. The thick pool of blood only filling t...
13K 401 12
"𝘼 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚." ★ 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁-𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲�...